April 18, 2024, 05:29:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409387 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: March 02, 2010, 03:18:05 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot:

When the devil shows up with a truckload of promises its harder to walk away then you think.
11 hours ago

**I don't know if these are song lyrics again, or not. 

Song or movie.  I see Renfro and others in Facebook posting similar type of stuff.  Must be a feature in Facebook and likely Twitter too where you can "grab" a line to post.

The line isn't original to Joran.   It was used during the Obama campaign to describe Black
people who were paid to hold Hillary signs.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: March 02, 2010, 03:27:34 PM »

Kermit

If the archives are disregarded and ... the Range Rover "confession" and/or the most recent "confession" are embraced as the truth regarding the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the following must be assumed:

1.  Natalee was willingly participated in sexual acts with Joran.
2.  Paulus van der Sloot was not involved.
3.  Deepak and Satish were not involved.
4.  The sons of elite were not involved.
5.  The van der Sloot residence is a non-issue.
6.  The observation of the gardener did not happen.
7.  Joran's only crime was the disposal of a body.
8.  The cage/trap discovered by the Persistence and recovered by Aruban divers was a none issue.

IMO ... any "confession" that conforms with the above list adheres to the coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

Janet

Okay I understand what your thinking is - the gov't, Peter de Vries, Patrick are involved in intentionally mis-directing the case for Joran in this "misinformation campaign."

Naw. I don't believe that. When one only looks at a vase from one side of the table, they miss how it looks from the other side. One can not only see things in black & white.

<snipped>

Kermit

According to Patrick vander Eems own words in his book DISPOSED ... he reveals that the Dutch investigators at the highest level were privy to his plans to secretly record Joran and ... considering the Aruban prosecutor's office provided input regarding a fifth and final recording at the end of January, 2008 ... I suspect that Joran vander Sloot had a heads up and ... that is the reason his words do not reflect the truth in regards to the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.

Peter Devries has more faith in the Aruban prosecutor's office than I do.  I do not consider the Dutch/Aruban "powers that be" as advocates for justice when it comes to Natalee Holloway.

Nevertheless ... if you do not believe that there is any conspiracy encompassing the Range Rover recording ... that's OK.  Kermit ... we are all speculating.

Janet

+++++++

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

For all clarity, the fact that Van der Sloot has not been taken into custody on remand does not mean that the judicial investigation against him has come to an end. Far from it. The Public Prosecutor is working hard on the case in which Joran van der Sloot is still prime suspect.

Peter R. de Vries

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

FLASHBACK

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 -
« Reply #749 on: February 15, 2008, 01:04:54 PM »

Ya know - while most of these recent events in last few months don't sit right with me, joran's confession notwithstanding, two of them are especially troubling.

First, when Joran was arrested in November, there were reports of infiltration and secret recording of him by someone close to him in Holland.  This was not part of the 'new' evidence Mos presented and these reports were never explained.

Second, both Peter and Patrick stated in interviews that either the day before or the actual day that they were supposed to start recording Joran in the outfitted SUV he was suddenly arrested and taken to Aruba.

These two items of information taken together lead me to believe that Joran was arrested and returned to Aruba to PREVENT him from confessing on the hidden tapes.   Even JQK said Mos didn't have anything new at the time.

It was fortunate that Joran is such an *sshole that he'd come right out of jail, get into the vehicle and start talking.

JMO, of course.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2605.msg350638#msg350638

BUCKSHOT
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 -
« Reply #770 on: February 15, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »

The reality of the situation is that Joran was arrested so he could be told about Patrick and Peter's secret taping, in addition to raising the bar that much higher for a future detainment. DO NOT KID YOURSELF, ARUBA HAS PLANNED THIS OUT AND PATIENTLY WAITED FOR THE APPROPRIATE TIME(S) TO MOST EFFECTIVELY DERAIL THE PROCESS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4519.20

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1022 on: March 02, 2010, 03:42:59 PM »

Joran is under the impression he is a rapper.

When we do a reality check:

We see that he is an overgown doughy Dutch boy with very poor grooming techniques
and personal hygiene.

He currently lives with his mommy.

He needs a bicycle to get around town.

How much street cred can be attained by showing up to da club on a bike?

Towing hoes on handle bars is a rough life.

In Aruba, Joran`s life span will be a very short one.

The doctor will pronouce him dead soon.

Cause of death: Excessive Talking.

Kill 2 is coming...

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1023 on: March 02, 2010, 04:11:58 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: March 02, 2010, 04:32:03 PM »

OK, one last thought on this before I post something to get myself banned.

In addition to thinking he's gotten away with this - he also thinks it's FUNNY to try and get one of his "friends" to take the fall for all of it.

I really do think he's fully enjoying what he's doing.

Jen
- I'm afraid he's going to push Andre over the edge.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: March 02, 2010, 04:33:53 PM »

Translated:

"No comment on Joran confession '
March 2, 2010, 13:44 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Ex-police chief, now interim director of Culture Department (DCA), Jan van der Straten would not comment on the TV confession of Joran van der Sloot. "The investigation is ongoing and I am five years out. Everything you say could be detrimental to what they doing. So I said to everyone who has called me, said I do not comment. The damage is incalculable. "

Van der Straten thinks that if a confession had been that the police should have found place. "It would not be subject to financial discussions, because I really think the families of the missing girl." Van der Straten this refers to the amount of $ 10,000 that Joran has received for his TV confession.

On the role of the then chief of police in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is still the final appearance of the Public Ministry. Reason for the study were the allegations of the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) that Van der Straten investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway would have deliberately hindered in the crucial early stages of the investigation. This to his alleged friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. "I myself do not comment on, for the simple reason that I know what we all have done to Aruba in this case," said van der Straten. He denies opposite Amigoe friends with the family of the ditch.
Five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway drew the broadcast of the most recent confession of Joran van der Sloot has a million viewers last Sunday. Joran changed his testimony again during the interview and stated that Natalee crying under the influence of drink and drugs has fallen from the balcony. There would be no intent to have the fatal incident. The OM of Aruba know Joran had last weekend, which incidentally was reported last week in Aruba, be regarded as guilty, but to have enough evidence to prosecute him.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69386.php

Anybody have a better translation for the part italicized?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: March 02, 2010, 04:35:14 PM »

Have we heard if Andre is still on Aruba or is he back in Brazil?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: March 02, 2010, 04:36:21 PM »

OK, one last thought on this before I post something to get myself banned.

In addition to thinking he's gotten away with this - he also thinks it's FUNNY to try and get one of his "friends" to take the fall for all of it.

I really do think he's fully enjoying what he's doing.

Jen
- I'm afraid he's going to push Andre over the edge.   

I think you're probably right.

But I'm not afraid of that happening!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: March 02, 2010, 04:41:11 PM »

Buckeye - this is the only other tranlsation I can come up with.

Citycity CITy Ex-hoofdcommissaris, now interim director of Executive Board culture (DCA), Jan of of the streets wants give no comment on TV-bekentenis of Joran of of the ditch.  the research runs still and I am five years. Everything what you says detrimental are able be for where one is busy. Thus have I against everyone whom me has rung, said that I give no comment. Damage is not overlook then.  Of of the streets finds, however, that if a consent had been these at the police force would have had find.  it no subject of financial discussion must be, because I heal that terrible find to the family of the little girl who vermist become.  of of the streets aim on the amount of 10,000 euro that Joran have got for its TV-bekentenis.

Concerning the role of the then corps chef in the study into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway still the final report must appear of the Public Prosecution Service. Reason for the research the imputations of former Justitie-minister the Rudy Croes that of of the streets the study into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway consciously had been impeded at the vital beginning stage of the research. This its alleged friend Paul of of the closed to help with protecting its son, head hoofdverdachte Joran of of the ditch.

give no comment there I on, for the simple reason that I weet what we with  all n on Aruba in this matter have done, thus of of the streets. He denies be compared with Amigoe friends with the family of the ditch.

Five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway the retransmission of the most recent consent of Joran of of the ditch drew last Sunday million still no spyglasses. Joran change its deposition during the interview and explained crying that Natalee under the influence of spirits and narcotics of the balcony has fallen. Totally no set-up in the game have been at the fatal incident. Public Prosecution Service of Aruba let last weekend know Joran, that moreover previous week on Aruba was identified, as guilty to consider, but insufficient proofs to have to be able continue him.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: March 02, 2010, 04:47:08 PM »

Buckeye - this is the only other tranlsation I can come up with.

Citycity CITy Ex-hoofdcommissaris, now interim director of Executive Board culture (DCA), Jan of of the streets wants give no comment on TV-bekentenis of Joran of of the ditch.  the research runs still and I am five years. Everything what you says detrimental are able be for where one is busy. Thus have I against everyone whom me has rung, said that I give no comment. Damage is not overlook then.  Of of the streets finds, however, that if a consent had been these at the police force would have had find.  it no subject of financial discussion must be, because I heal that terrible find to the family of the little girl who vermist become.  of of the streets aim on the amount of 10,000 euro that Joran have got for its TV-bekentenis.

Concerning the role of the then corps chef in the study into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway still the final report must appear of the Public Prosecution Service. Reason for the research the imputations of former Justitie-minister the Rudy Croes that of of the streets the study into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway consciously had been impeded at the vital beginning stage of the research. This its alleged friend Paul of of the closed to help with protecting its son, head hoofdverdachte Joran of of the ditch.

give no comment there I on, for the simple reason that I weet what we with  all n on Aruba in this matter have done, thus of of the streets. He denies be compared with Amigoe friends with the family of the ditch.

Five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway the retransmission of the most recent consent of Joran of of the ditch drew last Sunday million still no spyglasses. Joran change its deposition during the interview and explained crying that Natalee under the influence of spirits and narcotics of the balcony has fallen. Totally no set-up in the game have been at the fatal incident. Public Prosecution Service of Aruba let last weekend know Joran, that moreover previous week on Aruba was identified, as guilty to consider, but insufficient proofs to have to be able continue him.

Thanks   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: March 02, 2010, 04:47:59 PM »

Pretty sure he's in Aruba currently based upon his Myspace.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: March 02, 2010, 05:00:21 PM »

Joran didn't get paid for the Range Rover tape, did he?

If he was in on it, wouldn't he have been clear that Natalee was dead before disposal, instead of unsure?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: March 02, 2010, 05:02:05 PM »

Pretty sure he's in Aruba currently based upon his Myspace.

Thanks!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: March 02, 2010, 05:23:42 PM »

Also someone from Aruba has been checking on SM a few times today

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: March 02, 2010, 05:25:20 PM »

If he was in on it, wouldn't he have been clear that Natalee was dead before disposal, instead of unsure?

Buckeye ... I have not read anywhere that Joran received any compensation in regards to the Range Rover recording.  However ... Peter Devries reaped an $830,000 windfall from ABC and ... Peter Devries reaped $300,000 out of that windfall.

Janet

+++++++

ACCORDING TO PETER DEVRIES - FEBRUARY 8, 2008

CRIME
Cracking the Holloway Case?
Meet the crime writer who believes he's solved the mystery.
By Catharine Skipp | Newsweek Web Exclusive
Feb 8, 2008 | Updated: 10:56  a.m. ET Feb 8, 2008

What is in this for van der Eem?

Patrick tells us he just wants to help solve this. He has two children and he is Aruban. He hates what this case has done to Aruba.

Was he compensated for his assistance?

We paid him 25,000 euros ($37,000) over five months.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/2

ACCORDING TO PATRICK VANDER EEM - FEBRUARY 2, 2008

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

Chapter 21

Friday the second of February the prosecutor’s office of Aruba announced that it would reopen the Holloway case

The night before Peter Schouten had sealed an exclusive deal with ABC in his hotel room with a handwritten contract. After the interview he told me the amount he sold the rights for to ABC. I was astonished and had to pinch myself in my arm.

Chapter 23

The ironic thing of it all is that I roughly got my three hundred thousand Euros after all but in a way completely unexpected. When Peter R offered me half of the rights on foreign sold clips I was told not to expect much. Endemol had no experience selling these clips and even if they did the shelf life of the product is short, only a few days, and seldom sells for much. No one could have predicted that Peter Schouten would walk in and in a matter of days strike an exclusive deal with ABC for 830,000 dollars.  Endemol themselves managed to sell only a few thousand Euros worth in Europe.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13561414/Patrick-van-der-Eem-book

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: March 02, 2010, 05:30:29 PM »

Also someone from Aruba has been checking on SM a few times today

I have seen someone from Brazil too.  That is why I asked.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: March 02, 2010, 05:58:12 PM »

Buckeye ... I have not read anywhere that Joran received any compensation in regards to the Range Rover recording.  However ... Peter Devries reaped an $830,000 windfall from ABC and ... Peter Devries reaped $300,000 out of that windfall.

Janet

+++++++

ACCORDING TO PETER DEVRIES - FEBRUARY 8, 2008

CRIME
Cracking the Holloway Case?
Meet the crime writer who believes he's solved the mystery.
By Catharine Skipp | Newsweek Web Exclusive
Feb 8, 2008 | Updated: 10:56  a.m. ET Feb 8, 2008

What is in this for van der Eem?

Patrick tells us he just wants to help solve this. He has two children and he is Aruban. He hates what this case has done to Aruba.

Was he compensated for his assistance?

We paid him 25,000 euros ($37,000) over five months.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/2

ACCORDING TO PATRICK VANDER EEM - FEBRUARY 2, 2008

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

Chapter 21

Friday the second of February the prosecutor’s office of Aruba announced that it would reopen the Holloway case

The night before Peter Schouten had sealed an exclusive deal with ABC in his hotel room with a handwritten contract. After the interview he told me the amount he sold the rights for to ABC. I was astonished and had to pinch myself in my arm.

Chapter 23

The ironic thing of it all is that I roughly got my three hundred thousand Euros after all but in a way completely unexpected. When Peter R offered me half of the rights on foreign sold clips I was told not to expect much. Endemol had no experience selling these clips and even if they did the shelf life of the product is short, only a few days, and seldom sells for much. No one could have predicted that Peter Schouten would walk in and in a matter of days strike an exclusive deal with ABC for 830,000 dollars.  Endemol themselves managed to sell only a few thousand Euros worth in Europe.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13561414/Patrick-van-der-Eem-book

I think Glenda would have "let it slip" that Joran made money off of the tapes, if that was his motive.  Instead, the "Joran group" just says he said what Patrick wanted to hear.  They gave a reason for the lie but they have not hesitated to point out the other "paid" interviews.  If he was in on it, I just think the money angle would have been mentioned.  Discussions within the tapes and after the tapes lead me to believe Joran was in the dark.  That doesn't mean he told the whole truth.  I'm sure he lies behind closed doors (and autos).
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: March 02, 2010, 06:00:17 PM »

p.s.  Peter R. got robbed.  Natalee's worth a million.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: March 02, 2010, 06:17:35 PM »

OT Body of Chelsea King found.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7233.msg1086221#msg1086221

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1039 on: March 02, 2010, 06:25:41 PM »

Translated:

"No comment on Joran confession '
March 2, 2010, 13:44 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Ex-police chief, now interim director of Culture Department (DCA), Jan van der Straten would not comment on the TV confession of Joran van der Sloot. "The investigation is ongoing and I am five years out. Everything you say could be detrimental to what they doing. So I said to everyone who has called me, said I do not comment. The damage is incalculable. "

Van der Straten thinks that if a confession had been that the police should have found place. "It would not be subject to financial discussions, because I really think the families of the missing girl." Van der Straten this refers to the amount of $ 10,000 that Joran has received for his TV confession.

On the role of the then chief of police in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is still the final appearance of the Public Ministry. Reason for the study were the allegations of the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) that Van der Straten investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway would have deliberately hindered in the crucial early stages of the investigation. This to his alleged friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. "I myself do not comment on, for the simple reason that I know what we all have done to Aruba in this case," said van der Straten. He denies opposite Amigoe friends with the family of the ditch.
Five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway drew the broadcast of the most recent confession of Joran van der Sloot has a million viewers last Sunday. Joran changed his testimony again during the interview and stated that Natalee crying under the influence of drink and drugs has fallen from the balcony. There would be no intent to have the fatal incident. The OM of Aruba know Joran had last weekend, which incidentally was reported last week in Aruba, be regarded as guilty, but to have enough evidence to prosecute him.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69386.php

Anybody have a better translation for the part italicized?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.