April 25, 2024, 07:08:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409688 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: March 06, 2010, 04:41:04 PM »

I'm so far behind I will never get caught up again!

Just wanted to share a couple of thoughts--having a tourist commit suicide is not exactly the best endorsement for One Happy Island!   They really need to re-think that phrase as it doesn't apply to anything about Aruba.  High, maybe, but that's not the same as happy.  Stoned perhapes.

But if your a resort island and your tourists are committing suicide, well that just says it all.

Of course, there are other possible explanations for this death but they won't talk about that and  there is that Aruban disconnect again.  They are totally unable as a collective to discern how they appear to others.

And Aruban Airlines is the worst thing they could have named their airline!  Anything would have been better!  Carribean Airlines or Island Airlines. 

The name Aruban Airlines just cracks me up because you know people are going to expect to see a trail of cocaine powder blowing out the back of each plane, lol.

If you see one docked at an airport, what's the first thing you are going to think?  Shipment in!  Drugs have arrived!

Just like Joran, they truly are totally unaware of how they appear to others.  Totally!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1541 on: March 06, 2010, 04:52:10 PM »

Someone is knock knock knockin at the door.

Somebody is ringing the bell!

----

Domain Name       lacabanabrc.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address       201.229.38.# (Setarnet)
ISP       Setarnet
Location          Continent    :    South America
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor          Resolution    :    1280 x 800
Color Depth    :    24 bits

Time of Visit       Mar 6 2010 4:48:42 pm
Last Page View       Mar 6 2010 4:48:42 pm
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      http://www.google.co...ial&client=firefox-a
Search Engine      google.com
Search Words      natalee holloway fisherman huts
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...hil-defamation-case/
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...hil-defamation-case/
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Mar 6 2010 4:48:42 pm
Visit Number       21,191,034

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: March 06, 2010, 04:56:45 PM »

One of these wheeze bags got served right in his pancakes?

Can u guess which one, friend? You have two tries.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: March 06, 2010, 05:16:52 PM »

Just adding to the collection.

LACABANA COMPUTER PROFILES

Operating System       Macintosh WinNT
Browser       Safari 1.3
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.0.249.89 Safari/532.5
Monitor          Resolution    :    1280 x 800
Color Depth    :    32 bits

Time of Visit       Mar 4 2010 5:45:23 pm

------------

Operating System       Microsoft WinXP
Browser       Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.Cool Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Monitor          Resolution    :    1920 x 1200
Color Depth    :    32 bits

Time of Visit       Mar 4 2010 11:13:51 pm

------------

Domain Name       lacabanabrc.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address       201.229.38.# (Setarnet)
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor          Resolution    :    1280 x 800
Color Depth    :    24 bits

Time of Visit       Mar 6 2010 4:48:42 pm

-------------

------------------
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: March 06, 2010, 05:35:56 PM »

Hmmm PROXI

Domain Name       ptd.net ? (Network)
IP Address       24.152.242.# (PenTeleData)
ISP       PenTeleData
Location          Continent    :    North America
Country    :    United States  (Facts)
State    :    Pennsylvania
City    :    Shamokin
Lat/Long    :    40.763, -76.601 (Map)

Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6
Monitor          Resolution    :    1366 x 768
Color Depth    :    24 bits

Time of Visit       Mar 6 2010 5:31:05 pm
Last Page View       Mar 6 2010 5:31:30 pm
Visit Length       25 seconds
Page Views       4
Referring URL      
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys.net/
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=6966.760
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Mar 6 2010 5:31:05 pm
Visit Number       21,191,320

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: March 06, 2010, 05:50:09 PM »

Whoever this butt-head is... they have been around for hours and days on end.

Like non-stop.

cirtexhosting.com    Chicago, Illinois    5:46:59 pm   1   0:00
   http://w2.hidemyass.com/index.ph...cGljPTcxMjYubXNnMTA4ODc3MyNuZXc=

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: March 06, 2010, 07:07:54 PM »

Domain Name   (Unknown) 
IP Address   187.9.28.# (Unknown Organization)
ISP   Unknown ISP
Location   Continent  :  Unknown
Country  :  Unknown
Lat/Long  :  unknown

Language   Portuguese (Brazil)
pt-br
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; SIMBAR=)
Javascript   version 1.3
Monitor   Resolution  :  1024 x 768
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Mar 6 2010 6:56:21 pm
Last Page View   Mar 6 2010 6:56:21 pm
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL   
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys.com/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys.com/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC-3:00
Visitor's Time   Mar 6 2010 8:56:21 pm
Visit Number   21,191,968

Andre,

If that's you, don't let Joran do this to you!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: March 06, 2010, 07:10:12 PM »

Someone once told me that if you log onto a site and visit several pages, you can go back to the page you entered by using the back arrow up at the top and it will show you only visited one page.

Don't know if that's true or not, just what some guy told me.  You know how reliable "the computer guy" can be, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: March 06, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »

I have never heard of a place which had so many 'suicides' ...  I find it totally unbelievable.  Especially on a resort island.  I think Anna is right-they just do not have a clue how they say appears to the outside civilized world.

And if half of these 'suicides' were really true-who on earth would want to travel to an island which must make tourists this crazed and this temporarily insane? lol

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: March 06, 2010, 07:21:28 PM »

*** how what they say ***
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: March 06, 2010, 07:26:29 PM »

Ono,  What kind of a place causes all these tourists to suddenly start doing cocaine, etc.?  Why would people like Natalee who have no history of ever doing such a thing arrive in Aruba and start snorting off a door key!!!

Yet Joran and Arubans in general do not see how preposterous that is.  Same with their idiotic claims of insurance scams and a lot of other thing.

Total disconnect from reality.  And instead of making the tourist look bad, which is of course their intent, it makes people wonder what kind of a hellhole that is and if the same thing might happen to them as well.

They don't understand perceptions at all.  And they are their own worst enemy with things like that, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: March 06, 2010, 07:27:31 PM »

At that one site, after the big banning here, they went into great detail to explain how to use a
proxy server to browse SM.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: March 06, 2010, 08:12:50 PM »

Ono,  What kind of a place causes all these tourists to suddenly start doing cocaine, etc.?  Why would people like Natalee who have no history of ever doing such a thing arrive in Aruba and start snorting off a door key!!!

Yet Joran and Arubans in general do not see how preposterous that is.  Same with their idiotic claims of insurance scams and a lot of other thing.

Total disconnect from reality.  And instead of making the tourist look bad, which is of course their intent, it makes people wonder what kind of a hellhole that is and if the same thing might happen to them as well.

They don't understand perceptions at all.  And they are their own worst enemy with things like that, too.

Same thing was posted about James Hogan, on Curacao. Bloody clothes, on the beach, with talk of suicide.  They're all nuts.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: March 06, 2010, 09:26:23 PM »

Whoever this butt-head is... they have been around for hours and days on end.

Like non-stop.

cirtexhosting.com    Chicago, Illinois    5:46:59 pm   1   0:00
   http://w2.hidemyass.com/index.ph...cGljPTcxMjYubXNnMTA4ODc3MyNuZXc=

Yes they have!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: March 06, 2010, 10:24:47 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: March 06, 2010, 10:29:55 PM »

Same thing was posted about James Hogan, on Curacao. Bloody clothes, on the beach, with talk of suicide.  They're all nuts.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: March 06, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »

My Cheech & Chong gif did not fire.

Totally nuts. Good dope down there.

It fries brains for life.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1557 on: March 06, 2010, 10:54:13 PM »

2/9/2010 Awe Mainta Page 32

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

jump-in at la cabana beach & racquet club

the stacionamento of asociado was fill cu esnan buscando for happen good diabierna night during the jump-in of carnaval cu owing to count ; cu alberto groeneveldt because; emcee. the jump-in of carnaval owing to wordo organisa because; one evento for recauda fondo, diseña for recauda asistencia financiero much necesita for asociadonan cu family at haiti, afecta enormemente for her teremoto catastrophic cu did take luga day 12 of january. the evento owing to ofrece cuminda y beverage at throw, cos sweet work at home y sopi delicioso combina cu one declaration of policy completo of entretenimento, y musica nonstop of carnaval.

dj mixing provided that bibo owing to haci cu the festividad owing to cuminsa in one ambiente of energy high, y hour the near local excelente impak owing to arrive the stacionamento on his trailer of musica completemente ekipa, the party self owing to cuminda.

alberto y the miembronan of the comision social owing to work duro for can haci the night one realidad. they owing to recluta sponsor, owing to colecta premium y owing to motiva tanto huesped because; asociado for is present.

the surprise of night was one dobel coronacion of queen, esta of one asociado, acolyte of the departamento of pbx, alexandra werleman y one huésped even of the resort faborito, because; reinanan of carnaval. the ganador of the competencia of decoracion of t-shirt fantasy, miembronan of gerencia, y miembronan of the comision of proyecto comunitario was present at the evento. "nos is work duro," according gerente general joe najjar, papiando cu one great sense of satisfaccion, "y we is play duro, pasando extremely good together, at trabao because; also hour we do not trahando."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1558 on: March 07, 2010, 12:16:57 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: March 07, 2010, 08:18:59 AM »

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/michelle-harstad-simonsens-boycott-aims-to-pressure-aruba-in-natalee-holloway-case/19383214

Boycott Seeks to Pressure Aruba in Holloway Case
Updated: 6 minutes ago

(March 6) -- For nearly five years, Indianapolis resident Michelle Harstad-Simonsen has been urging U.S. tourists to boycott travel to Aruba. Her aim is to pressure the Aruban government into taking action in the May 2005 disappearance of an American teen who was visiting the island.

"This consumer grass-roots movement urges everyone to abandon plans to travel to Aruba or the Netherland Antilles until this case is resolved," Harstad-Simonsen told AOL News. "We want justice, plain and simple."

Natalee Holloway, 18, from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared May 30, 2005, while on a trip to Aruba to celebrate her high school graduation. Her body has never been found.

(snipped)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.