April 19, 2024, 09:34:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409455 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1620 on: March 07, 2010, 11:20:07 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79262

cee      
 Post subject: Boycott Aruba Article
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:29 pm
Prolific Very Helpful

Just happen to see this article about a push to continue to boycott Aruba until the Government brings justice concerning NH.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/mi ... e/19383214

charlierat      
 Post subject: Re: Boycott Aruba Article
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 pm
Prolific Very Helpful

Michelle Harslad-Simonsen is a well known hate-monger and propogator of lies and misinformation. She is a classic example of what happens when the brain is deprived of oxygen for too long. She is a class-five lunatic; she and her little band of lunatic followers have accomplished absolutely nothing. They have not destroyed Aruba (which is their primary goal) and they have not brought the tragic case of Natalee Holloway one inch closer to resolution (which is not a goal of theirs anyway).

arubajoey      
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:46 pm
Extra Helpful Expert

Quote from: charlierat
Michelle Harslad-Simonsen is a well known hate-monger and propogator of lies and misinformation. She is a classic example of what happens when the brain is deprived of oxygen for too long. She is a class-five lunatic; she and her little band of lunatic followers have accomplished absolutely nothing. They have not destroyed Aruba (which is their primary goal) and they have not brought the tragic case of Natalee Holloway one inch closer to resolution (which is not a goal of theirs anyway).

Do you have a mirror you can look in? See now there is a lunatic. Such hate is very negative.

I don't know this women, never heard of her until this posting BUT NH is dead, the Aruban Government officials have admited that things were botched. DUH! Justice and closure for both the NH family and Aruba must happen.

If this women and her group can keep the pressure on in some way then more power to them.

Maybe you should go after Joran. He seems to keep more of a spotlight on this with his constant need for attention. Guess you think Joran is a lunatic or maybe just mis-understood and a victum of circumstances.

I`d be angry at life too if my name was Charlie and I looked like a woman.

ArubaJoey nailed him.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1621 on: March 07, 2010, 11:20:45 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79262

cee      
 Post subject: Boycott Aruba Article
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:29 pm
Prolific Very Helpful

Just happen to see this article about a push to continue to boycott Aruba until the Government brings justice concerning NH.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/mi ... e/19383214

charlierat      
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 pm
Prolific Very Helpful

arubajoey      
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:46 pm
Extra Helpful Expert

Quote from: charlierat

Do you have a mirror you can look in? See now there is a lunatic. Such hate is very negative.

I don't know this women, never heard of her until this posting BUT NH is dead, the Aruban Government officials have admited that things were botched. DUH! Justice and closure for both the NH family and Aruba must happen.

If this women and her group can keep the pressure on in some way then more power to them.

Maybe you should go after Joran. He seems to keep more of a spotlight on this with his constant need for attention. Guess you think Joran is a lunatic or maybe just mis-understood and a victum of circumstances.

I`d be angry at life too if my name was Charlie and I looked like a woman.

ArubaJoey nailed him.

Oh yes he did!  I loved it!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1622 on: March 07, 2010, 11:33:30 PM »

He sure is a load.

Ratcliff... a guy that will devote hours and hours to slamming Natalee and
her family online... and then go stand in line to buy Beth`s book and get
a picture taken with her.

Now, I ask you... who is the bigger person here?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: March 07, 2010, 11:42:53 PM »

He sure is a load.

No doubt about it Carpe!  None of those a..holes can even hold a candle to her, that's why they're all so vicious.  JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: March 07, 2010, 11:55:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16892/8/

Papiamentu translation:

Looks like Dennis Jacobs sister died...and must have been there a while before anyone knew it.

hurista of parliament owing to fayece at his cas

sunday, 07 march 2010 - 23:17

diadomingo late bisinjanan at sabana blanco owing to calling police because is notice algo stranjo in one cas in vecindario. they have some day is miss of one bisinja eybanda. at arrival polisnan owing to constata cu the person owing to fayece. click read more for more info. is deal here of darlene jacobs, naci day 12 of half 1959 y live at sabana blanco 96. the had some time end bad y is sufriendo of much dolor of cabes. departamento technico of police owing to haci one investigacion at the sitio y owing to constata cu not have none indicacion of violencia or of suicidio. they're sospecha cu the lady will owing to become bad y owing to fayece sleep on his cama, in airco. the curpa was in estado of descomposicion end, but not one estado earnest of descomposicion, probably the mature cu the airco was sendi owing to help frena the proceso. cuanto day exact the have dead on his cama do not conoci, but the patologo will have to investiga esey at instant of haci autopsia. darlene jacobs is trahando for much anja end in gobierno. in pasado ela funciona at departamento for asuntonan social y even owing to ocupa the posicion of consehera of ex-minister lily beke. after of anja 2001 ela cuminsa work because; hurista at parliament of aruba. separa of hurista, the is one of the griffiernan also cu is funciona in some comision diminutive also. but the ultimo anjanan constantemente the is bad. darlene jacobs do not casa but have one yui studiando at the netherlands. the live his only in cas, then none person did take notice cu the was bad y owing to fayece. the is brother of the conocido police denis jacobs. paz at his restonan y at his famianan y coleganan we words of more deep condolencia.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: March 07, 2010, 11:58:00 PM »

He sure is a load.

No doubt about it Carpe!  None of those a..holes can even hold a candle to her, that's why they're all so vicious.  JMO

There is just something really strange about the shape of CharlieRat's head.

I think he may have taught me History and been called Miss Fullerton then.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: March 08, 2010, 12:03:03 AM »

He sure is a load.

Now, that could be it!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1627 on: March 08, 2010, 12:24:52 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

Looks like Dennis Jacobs sister died...and must have been there a while before anyone knew it.

diadomingo late bisinjanan at sabana blanco owing to calling police because is notice algo stranjo in one cas in vecindario. they have some day is miss of one bisinja eybanda. at arrival polisnan owing to constata cu the person owing to fayece. click read more for more info. is deal here of darlene jacobs, naci day 12 of half 1959 y live at sabana blanco 96. the had some time end bad y is sufriendo of much dolor of cabes. departamento technico of police owing to haci one investigacion at the sitio y owing to constata cu not have none indicacion of violencia or of suicidio. they're sospecha cu the lady will owing to become bad y owing to fayece sleep on his cama, in airco. the curpa was in estado of descomposicion end, but not one estado earnest of descomposicion, probably the mature cu the airco was sendi owing to help frena the proceso. cuanto day exact the have dead on his cama do not conoci, but the patologo will have to investiga esey at instant of haci autopsia. darlene jacobs is trahando for much anja end in gobierno. in pasado ela funciona at departamento for asuntonan social y even owing to ocupa the posicion of consehera of ex-minister lily beke. after of anja 2001 ela cuminsa work because; hurista at parliament of aruba. separa of hurista, the is one of the griffiernan also cu is funciona in some comision diminutive also. but the ultimo anjanan constantemente the is bad. darlene jacobs do not casa but have one yui studiando at the netherlands. the live his only in cas, then none person did take notice cu the was bad y owing to fayece. the is brother of the conocido police denis jacobs. paz at his restonan y at his famianan y coleganan we words of more deep condolencia.

My pap is poohy, but it seems she was in NL??? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: March 08, 2010, 12:27:06 AM »

He sure is a load.

Now, that could be it!   

Conehead???  Narrow on the top....yeah, that's the ticket.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1629 on: March 08, 2010, 12:29:36 AM »

RATSIE!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: March 08, 2010, 12:35:03 AM »

They are showing Natalee twice in a row on LIFE Channel!  Tried to post it earlier but got bumped off.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: March 08, 2010, 12:41:46 AM »

I am at "Home Sweet Home".....
Thanks for asking Janet.....
Never made it to Singapore like originally planned, but had a good business trip in Guam...
Got home Saturday and slept a lot....lol
Celebrated my youngest daughter's birthday today (19 on the 10th...).
She came home form college this weekend and my middle daughter and lovely bride and I took our youngest to a nice lunch.....

It makes me so sad that Amber and Chelsea's parents will never be able to see their daughters grow up.......

billb ... you have been blessed.  Sieze the day!

Good Night All

Janet
9:40 PM

+++++++

NATALEE'S 19TH BIRTHDAY

Scarborough Country - October 21, 2005

JOE SCARBOROUGH, HOST: Do you have any birthday memories? Anything, like her 18th birthday, what was she doing on her last birthday?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Probably her 16th birthday cause that is when you do the car. I think that one was probably the most special, and it probably is to all parents.

SCARBOROUGH: What do you remember the most about the 16th birthday?

HOLLOWAY: I don’t think I can do it. (Starts to cry)

WE HAVE THIS MOMENT

Tender words, gentle touch and a good cup of coffee
And someone who loves me and wants me to stay
Hold them dear while they’re near don’t wait for tomorrow
To look back and wish for today.

We have this moment to hold in our hands
And to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand
Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come
But we have this moment, today.

Bill and Gloria Gaither

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: March 08, 2010, 12:45:42 AM »

Even if the accident was contributed to by a "blow out" of one of the tires on the white car (I think the Diario article hinted at that)...IF the driver of the black car was under the influence he may not have responded promptly to the other car in his path!

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16880/1/

fiscal dop kruimel does not for test chofer of accidente fateful

sunday, 07 march 2010 - 08:01

the chofer of the kia opirus owing to go hospital cu ambulance after of the impacto. the was injury. his situation do not so important. in one desgracia so earnest always is come autoridadnan mash alto. the trip here till even fiscal dop kruimel owing to present for presencia the investigacion of the miembronan of cuerpo policial encarga cu the departamento of trafico. click read more for more info... police always in casonan so is deal at test chofernan envolvi in the desgracia for can completa they investigacion cu all seguridad y less cualkier doubt. thing cu owing to wing atencion is cu owing to coy sample of the chofer cu owing to fayece in the desgracia. esey do not problem although everybody know cu walter franken do not drink alcohol. sinembargo polisnan owing to stay one some babuca hour cu the same fiscal owing to tell cu do not necesario for take sample of blood of the opirus. not know of where the conclusion of the fiscal but polisnan is achieve cu the fiscal was robez. esey is immidiately one remarke cu kizas another fiscalnan not have to let go without more. one onderzoek (research) have to is 100% completa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: March 08, 2010, 12:49:23 AM »

He sure is a load.

Now, that could be it!   

Conehead???  Narrow on the top....yeah, that's the ticket.

I was thinking more on the lines of gender change...  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: March 08, 2010, 12:51:59 AM »

RATSIE!!!!

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: March 08, 2010, 01:08:22 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69447.php

Extra flight Toronto – Aruba
3 Maart, 2010, 07:12 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — The Canadian tour-operator Thomas Cook will be introducing an extra flight from Toronto to Aruba as of May 1st. Aruba Airport Authority N.V. (AVV) has confirmed this. Westjet will be carrying out the flights of the Canadian tour-operator. The new summer schedule starts on May 1st and lasts until October 30th. A B737-700 or an 800 with a maximum seating capacity of 166 will leave from Toronto. The flights will depart on Saturdays around one-thirty in the afternoon and land on Aruba around six-thirty in the evening. AAA-director Peter Steinmetz is pleased with the extra flight. The Canadian market has become a constant market for Aruba during the past years. He therefore expects that it will not take long before aircrafts will be flying the entire year from Toronto to Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: March 08, 2010, 01:10:44 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

My pap is poohy, but it seems she was in NL??? 

My understanding is she was in Aruba, didn't have a husband, and her only child is a student in the Netherlands.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1637 on: March 08, 2010, 01:19:45 AM »

Thanks, TM for the clarification on both conehead/gender transition & the death of Jacob's sister.     Carpe's pic helped, too.     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: March 08, 2010, 01:32:27 AM »

Thanks, TM for the clarification on both conehead/gender transition & the death of Jacob's sister.     Carpe's pic helped, too.     

You're welcome!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: March 08, 2010, 01:39:29 AM »

3/8/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

have gas in sub-suelo of aruba? have much compania interesa for haci exploracion y explotacion of gas

one question, cu have y cu is being comenta, cu in sub-suelo of aruba have to have gas. pakico is arrive n’e conclusion here? is because ultimo dianan is very compania internacional is asercando gobierno cu the peticion for achieve permission for can haci exploracion y eventualmente is interesa for explota this, unabes cu this stay descubri.

minister of energy, mike de meza owing to confirma this, alegando cu have one interest big of companianan internacional.

this owing to base of estudionan already haci, y owing to come talk cu gobierno of aruba for achieve posibilidad for haci estudionan more detail. y the companianan here, among they companianan renombra, wanted achieve permission of gobierno.

pesey in one future sercano, gobierno will anuncia the various desaroyonan on this, y cua t’e caminda aruba will encamina on the posibilidadnan here, y kico will become the condicionnan of gobierno.

if analisa the companianan cu is sercando gobierno, is one indicativo cu in sub-suelo of aruba have to have gas. always had the rumornan here, where aruba cu t’asina serca of venezuela, not can have gas y petroleum, siendo practicamente on same plateau.

the instant owing to arrive, for let haci one investigacion more deep, because if aruba have gas, this will is one solucion for cu his energy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.