April 23, 2024, 01:51:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409586 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: March 09, 2010, 08:47:47 PM »

Coming up in just a few minutes!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: March 09, 2010, 09:03:10 PM »

http://open.salon.com/blog/don_rich/2010/02/27/no_mystery_just_no_justice_for_natalee_holiday_a_neighbor

FEBRUARY 27, 2010 12:46PM

No Mystery, Just No Justice, For Natalee Holloway, Neighbor

<<snip>>

In any event, Frank had been hired at one point to investigate the Holloway case by the family, and was outraged at the lack of justice in this matter. When he told me what he found, I was too.

Frank interviewed bartenders and wait staff in Aruba, off the record of course, and van der Sloot, who was always the primary suspect, and has confessed, twice, had the following well documented modus operandi.

There is no mystery in the Natalee Holloway case, just no justice for an Alabamian in Aruba, or from the Dutch government to which Aruba is beholden.

I thought the Dutch were our allies?

Basically, van der Sloot trolled tourist bars, watching all the pretty girls, gradually finding out when they were leaving.

He tipped the bartender very well, the night or two before they were leaving, in order to get access to their drinks.

After drugging, and then raping the girls, his motif was that the girls would be confused from the drug, unsure of what had happened, and just really, really just wanting to go home to Mom, and not be embarrassed, which makes van der Sloot a cold blooded serial rapist: period.

Frank told me he stood on that beach, and you could see it all.

van der Sloot went to the well one time too many, and OD'd someone, finally.

His friends helped him hide the body to avoid the initial search,and then, he just walked her out to the sandbar, and cast her into the sea.

Why the Aruba and Dutch authorities are protecting a confessed. more than once, a confessed scumbag serial rapist and manslaughterer is beyond me, just as I have never understood why Federal or Alabama authorities don't lay murder charges agaisnt him, if the Ducth won't, put a bounty on his head, and drag him back to Alabama to get the attempted rape, kidnapping, and manslaughter charges he deserves, before he hurts anyone else, and to give the Holloway family justice, finally.

There is no mystery in the Natalee Holloway case, just no justice for an Alabamian in Aruba. Maybe Americans aren't welcome there, and should stop taking cruise ships there?

<<snip>>

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Natalee-Holloway.aspx?cp-searchtext=Natalee%20Holloway

finis

I realize this is nothing new, but it just makes me so angry!  Why didn't anybody ever stand up for these girls?  If his modus operandi was so freaking well known...ugh.  I hope those that stood silently by are forever haunted by the memory of Natalee.  I hope when they close their eyes at night to go to sleep they see Beth Holloway and hear her pleading for help and for justice.

Me too.  It's still shocking.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: March 09, 2010, 09:25:15 PM »

Sorry - no Dana Pretzer show tonight.  He had some technical difficulties!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: March 09, 2010, 09:29:38 PM »

Sorry - no Dana Pretzer show tonight.  He had some technical difficulties!

Thank you Klaasend.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: March 09, 2010, 09:34:29 PM »

Yes she does Magnolia!   

Yes!      an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: March 09, 2010, 09:35:37 PM »

No one on Aruba cares that Joran and the muttonhead brothers raped and murdered Natalee - nor are the shocked or finally convinced. They honestly just don't care.

what they do care about is having it brought up over and over and over again... whether by us, or Godfather Peter R, Greta, Beth, Red, Dr Phil... etc. etc. etc.... it ultimately hurts their crappy image and their ability to lure new and unsuspecting tourists down there. They can't find new and gullible idiots if this keeps coming back up - and this is the key to bleeding them out like the gutless criminals they all are.

That's all they care about. Never let anyone confuse you that they care one iota about Natalee or what happened to her.

They know rape and murder is wrong - and they sure as all heck don't like it thrown in their faces.

You're right-they just don't care, IMO.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: March 09, 2010, 09:41:24 PM »

I wonder what would happen if Chavez did invade Aruba ...      Would the Dutch send their military ... or not?    T'would be interesting ...   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1747 on: March 09, 2010, 09:53:03 PM »

I didn't do a lot of research on Tierra del Sol, but just in the little reading around after Paulus supposedly died there I thought there might be some problems...I saw this blog referenced recently in another Aruba newspaper.

http://tierradelsolfraud.com/blog1/

http://tierradelsolfraud.com/blog1/?p=3#comments

snip

Aruba Today refuses to allow our call to action!
January 17th, 2010
Last week, we placed an ad in Aruba Today requesting that anyone that has had problems to contact us or go the site. Aruba Today took our money ad contractually agreed to place the ad. Unfortunately the ad did not appear and when we questioned it, we were told that Tierra del Sol does not want this published! What ever happened to free press? We suggest that you boycott Aruba Today and write or phone them to complain about this sitation. Have others do the same. Perhaps contact Government officials. Please feel free to also express your opinions on this blog.  We thought the Dutch were open and free people. How can this happen on a Dutch island?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: March 09, 2010, 10:14:29 PM »

I wonder what would happen if Chavez did invade Aruba ...      Would the Dutch send their military ... or not?    T'would be interesting ...   
They would probably supply arms to Chavez! Aruba is a pain the ass.  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: March 09, 2010, 10:37:55 PM »

They would probably supply arms to Chavez! Aruba is a pain the ass.  Monkey Devil!

I hope you're feeling better wreck!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: March 09, 2010, 10:43:59 PM »

I don't know but I like it, I like it!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: March 09, 2010, 11:01:38 PM »

I didn't do a lot of research on Tierra del Sol, but just in the little reading around after Paulus supposedly died there I thought there might be some problems...I saw this blog referenced recently in another Aruba newspaper.

snip

January 17th, 2010
Last week, we placed an ad in Aruba Today requesting that anyone that has had problems to contact us or go the site. Aruba Today took our money ad contractually agreed to place the ad. Unfortunately the ad did not appear and when we questioned it, we were told that Tierra del Sol does not want this published! What ever happened to free press? We suggest that you boycott Aruba Today and write or phone them to complain about this sitation. Have others do the same. Perhaps contact Government officials. Please feel free to also express your opinions on this blog.  We thought the Dutch were open and free people. How can this happen on a Dutch island?

This little snip from the blog link is interesting:

Interestingly, the Attorney General, the highest judicial office in Aruba is the father in law of “Baby Face”, the son of scammer Joep van den Nieuwenhuyzen” so perhaps these statements are true!!
I now begin to understand why certain decisions of the judges in the past always had the advantage of Tierra del Sol.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: March 09, 2010, 11:22:37 PM »

snip

January 17th, 2010

Wheel of Fortune's winner also won a trip there tonight.  Of course, it was prerecorded...but I had intentions to look it up once again, and that didn't happen...What a coincidence you should bring this up?? !! 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1753 on: March 09, 2010, 11:23:21 PM »

Me, too. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: March 09, 2010, 11:41:09 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: March 09, 2010, 11:46:59 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted before or not, I don't recall seeing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVO_Yq4kqc

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-fVO_Yq4kqc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-fVO_Yq4kqc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

jennifervogel
February 21, 2010
(less info)
Texas Equusearch is here to help if you ever have a loved one go missing. Please help donate to keep this foundation operating. For more go to www.texasequusearch.org
Category:  Nonprofits & Activism
Tags:  Equusearch

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1756 on: March 10, 2010, 12:13:00 AM »

snip

January 17th, 2010

That whole island is full of scam artists and contant bickering, threatening to sue,
and bullying.

What an awful place with such miserable little funny looking people.

F. them 1000 percent, and their entire family trees going
back several hundred years or so, preferably in a location
in which they find it most unappealing!!!

ARUBA IS ONE HUGE FUSTER CLUCK. 

They hurt Natalee... I will continue to be mad about that for at least the next 50 years.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: March 10, 2010, 12:18:22 AM »

snip

January 17th, 2010

That whole island is full of scam artists and contant bickering, threatening to sue,
and bullying.

What an awful place with such miserable little funny looking people.

F. them 1000 percent, and their entire family trees going
back several hundred years or so, preferably in a location
in which they find it most unappealing!!!

ARUBA IS ONE HUGE FUSTER CLUCK. 

They hurt Natalee... I will continue to be mad about that for at least the next 50 years.

They are "miserable funny looking people"  Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: March 10, 2010, 12:24:11 AM »

I came across this tonight.  I'd love to know what was said... I know from watching that his expression sure changed at the first mention of Natalee's name.  I looked around some but didn't find any articles about the interview.  I'm not sure if this is the whole interview or not.  Maybe Anna or others will try to find someone that will tell us what he had to say.  TIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX3cvMA65Ak

FunXFM
February 02, 2010
(less info)
Last Sunday was the current Prime Minister of Aruba guest in Hi5. Michiel Godfried Eman is leader of the Aruban People's Party (AVP). Last year he was more than 8000 votes elected Prime Minister of the island. Mike, as he also mentioned, including what he said would have done differently if he was prime minister during the Natalee Holloway case and why Arubans feel better than other island inhabitants.
Category: News & Politics
Tags: mike Michiel Godfried Eman Aruba Natalee Holloway hi5 funx dutchversity banned questions

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LX3cvMA65Ak&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LX3cvMA65Ak&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

All smiles and then Natalee's name...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: March 10, 2010, 12:28:20 AM »

Me, too. 

Thanks! I'm adjusting to the BP meds -- gettting stronger everyday! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.