March 28, 2024, 02:14:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 407177 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1900 on: March 12, 2010, 03:03:00 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: March 12, 2010, 09:36:14 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1902 on: March 12, 2010, 10:30:25 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: March 12, 2010, 03:20:01 PM »

Anita probably just waved a chicken claw over him... and was all like, anyone up
for a Banana Boat ride?

and was dancing away to Wooly Bully music.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: March 12, 2010, 03:53:58 PM »

Anita probably just waved a chicken claw over him... and was all like, anyone up
for a Banana Boat ride?

and was dancing away to Wooly Bully music.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1905 on: March 12, 2010, 03:59:39 PM »

Aruba still sucks.

Aruba Amigoe News:

Aruba
No definite fatal accident Franken

March 12, 2010

ORANGE CITY - The police investigation into the accident last Saturday, with three members of the Franks family were killed, is still in progress.

Justice can still inconclusive about the cause of the fatal accident, Walter Franks and his two children, Randy and Lorraine did not survive. The driver of the other car was recently heard. He was injured, but has been discharged from hospital. Wednesday were Walter, Randy and Lorraine Franken buried. The funeral procession was also along Valero refinery, where Walter worked. There were workers in long lines to say goodbye to their dead colleagues. Following were the sirens of the refinery as a last salute. The incident has again led to considerable commotion in the society on the road in Aruba.

By DRIVER - they mean CHEREMY CROES.

By CONSIDERABLE COMMOTION IN THE SOCIETY - they mean he slaughtered a family
and was not even given a sobriety test. The dead guy got one, Cheremy didn't have to.

By INVESTIGATION STILL IN PROGRESS - they mean it's already done.

Aruba
No Poker Classic 2010

March 12, 2010

ORANGE CITY - The Aruba Poker Classic will not this year. This organizer is Ultimate Bet (UB) announced yesterday afternoon. "We will this year expand the existing major tournaments."

UB is also working on a new series of tournaments at the UBOC series online support. "Unfortunately the tournament is not on Aruba," said Paul Leggett, owner of ub.com. "We have spent the past year with the refocusing of the UB brand. The tournament in Aruba is in our hearts, but we think we can do more for our players by investing in new events and prices. "

Professional poker player and member of the UB team Adam Levy is disappointed, but understands the business position. "In terms of location Aruba is great, much better than the Bahamas. However, having put much money in the annual UB tournament and received fewer applications. Why do they concentrate on other things. It is not in itself a bad idea for the money in a big tournament to stabbing, but more to distribute. "

The Aruba Poker Classic began in 2002 as World Poker Tour event, which was sponsored by UB. In 2006 they took over the tournament and they organized the event each year in the Raddisson hotel. It attracted professional poker players from all over the world with celebrities such as Robert Mizrachi, Phil Hellmuth, Annie Duke and Scott Ian. Winners from previous years included Freddy Deeb, Erick Lindgren, Matt Brady and Brandon Hall. It is not known whether the Aruba Poker Classic in 2011 it will again be held.

*Less money.

Building regulations are not complied Moomba

March 12, 2010

ORANGE CITY - The thatched roof collapsed from the Moomba bar in which eight people wounded to hospital, did not meet the building regulations. This concludes Public Works Department (DOW) after a technical examination. The government is now whether the inventory of other hotels and palapa restaurants on the beach to the building rules.

Erik Vrolijk is manager Supervision DOW. He told this morning that the Amigoe gust Tuesday March 2 that the thatched roof above the bar showed collapse of Moomba, "just drop the" was. "Without the wind had been building just yet."
He explains that there were three things wrong with this palapa. "The Venezuelan workers about eight years ago, the wooden roof construction, the connections made with their own rules. It is not built according to the Aruban licensing requirements. The license was there, but unfortunately there was no adequate supervision, which is not observed. "A second problem is in the columns, says Merry. "The wood of the columns, you may also call pillars or legs, appeared to be affected from within." The third problem has to do it indirectly, as Merry was under the weight of the palapa to the already heavily damaged columns . "The company had too many hung on the tent. The legs were not strong enough anymore. The wind did just that last push to get everything together to drop. "

Closed
Moomba thus had a license and therefore according to the DOW manager not punishable. But they must do something now. "The company should immediately replace its palapa's. So not only in the small bar, but great in the part of the restaurant, "said Merry. "We have them until next Monday to do this in order to achieve this. If that did not happen, then it risks holding that she should close her doors. "To his words, immediately, anything to shade with" then we conduct the business talk about the next steps. "

DOW suspect there's more palapa such problems. "We are doing a survey to see how many of these wooden buildings on the hotels and restaurants on the beaches." He could therefore not give any numbers. "We are working on all these companies to write and to announce an investigation. What Moomba, applies also to them. "Merry recognizes that DOW had to keep better control. "That is an issue we are going to look."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1906 on: March 12, 2010, 04:20:29 PM »

Guess they'll have to do something with their Aruba Classic website...

http://www.arubaclassic.com/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: March 12, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »

Aruba still sucks.

Aruba Amigoe News:

Aruba

March 12, 2010

ORANGE CITY - The police investigation into the accident last Saturday, with three members of the Franks family were killed, is still in progress.

Justice can still inconclusive about the cause of the fatal accident, Walter Franks and his two children, Randy and Lorraine did not survive. The driver of the other car was recently heard. He was injured, but has been discharged from hospital. Wednesday were Walter, Randy and Lorraine Franken buried. The funeral procession was also along Valero refinery, where Walter worked. There were workers in long lines to say goodbye to their dead colleagues. Following were the sirens of the refinery as a last salute. The incident has again led to considerable commotion in the society on the road in Aruba.

and was not even given a sobriety test. The dead guy got one, Cheremy didn't have to.

snip

Great translation Carpe!   

Still makes me sooooo mad!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: March 12, 2010, 08:31:33 PM »

Aruba still sucks.

Aruba Amigoe News:

Aruba

March 12, 2010

snip

Great translation Carpe!   

It sounds like there is a minor uprising about the death of Walter Franks and his family....GOOD!!

Maybe they waited to take Jerry...Jerry...Dingleberry's blood till they got to the hospital, since they knew
they would be transporting him.  Would that have given his blood alcohol level time to go down?  IDK.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: March 12, 2010, 08:35:16 PM »

There was a video of the funeral for the Franken family.  It was amazing to see how many people in Aruba came out to honor this family who's lives were cut way too short.  They appear to have been loved by many in Aruba.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: March 12, 2010, 08:39:50 PM »

There was a video of the funeral for the Franken family.  It was amazing to see how many people in Aruba came out to honor this family who's lives were cut way too short.  They appear to have been loved by many in Aruba.

Yet very little on the death and funeral of Paulus van der Sloot who we know was very well connected in the hierachy of Aruba and Holland.

Klaas ... what is wrong with this picture?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: March 12, 2010, 08:46:28 PM »

Klaas ... I still have not figured out what  connections Cheremy Croes had on Aruba that would imply the "powers that be" would shield him from the consequences of his actions if he were at fault for the accident.  He was no Joran van der Sloot.  He was no Paulus van der Sloot.  He was not a son of the elite.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: March 12, 2010, 08:52:18 PM »

Klaas ... I still have not figured out what  connections Cheremy Croes had on Aruba that would imply the "powers that be" would shield him from the consequences of his actions if he were at fault for the accident.  He was no Joran van der Sloot.  He was no Paulus van der Sloot.  He was not a son of the elite.

Janet

I don't know what the deal is with him.  I know he has hung out with Steve Croes and Geoff von Cromvoirt (sp) for years.  Steve Croes, GVC. Cheremy, Michael Dompig, Kawish have been seen in photos together for years.  More recently Kawish and Michael with Satish and Deepak. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: March 12, 2010, 09:04:54 PM »

Janet

I don't know what the deal is with him.  I know he has hung out with Steve Croes and Geoff von Cromvoirt (sp) for years.  Steve Croes, GVC. Cheremy, Michael Dompig, Kawish have been seen in photos together for years.  More recently Kawish and Michael with Satish and Deepak. 

Thanks Klaas.

Maybe Cheremy is in the know regarding something incriminating against one of the elite in Aruban society. 

Think about it.  He was involved in driver's license scheme a while back and ... it got swept under the the table.

Off to dinner and the movies!

Good Night All.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: March 12, 2010, 09:09:48 PM »

Aruba still sucks.

Aruba Amigoe News:

Aruba

March 12, 2010

snip

Great translation Carpe!   

It sounds like there is a minor uprising about the death of Walter Franks and his family....GOOD!!

Maybe they waited to take Jerry...Jerry...Dingleberry's blood till they got to the hospital, since they knew
they would be transporting him.  Would that have given his blood alcohol level time to go down?  IDK.

I don't think they tested him at all.  Dop Kruimel said it wasn't necessary.   

Even if the accident was contributed to by a "blow out" of one of the tires on the white car (I think the Diario article hinted at that)...IF the driver of the black car was under the influence he may not have responded promptly to the other car in his path!

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16880/1/

fiscal dop kruimel does not for test chofer of accidente fateful

sunday, 07 march 2010 - 08:01

the chofer of the kia opirus owing to go hospital cu ambulance after of the impacto. the was injury. his situation do not so important. in one desgracia so earnest always is come autoridadnan mash alto. the trip here till even fiscal dop kruimel owing to present for presencia the investigacion of the miembronan of cuerpo policial encarga cu the departamento of trafico. click read more for more info... police always in casonan so is deal at test chofernan envolvi in the desgracia for can completa they investigacion cu all seguridad y less cualkier doubt. thing cu owing to wing atencion is cu owing to coy sample of the chofer cu owing to fayece in the desgracia. esey do not problem although everybody know cu walter franken do not drink alcohol. sinembargo polisnan owing to stay one some babuca hour cu the same fiscal owing to tell cu do not necesario for take sample of blood of the opirus. not know of where the conclusion of the fiscal but polisnan is achieve cu the fiscal was robez. esey is immidiately one remarke cu kizas another fiscalnan not have to let go without more. one onderzoek (research) have to is 100% completa.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1915 on: March 12, 2010, 09:16:16 PM »

Jerry - such a waste of space and resources.

There should be an Aruban Trash Taskforce formed to just start "wrecking shop"
on that island.

We could use that new powerful vacuum cleaner Rob just bought.

Big contributions to life:

DJ / Going Out / Sleep

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: March 12, 2010, 09:20:31 PM »

Billybob aka Jan Brennan aka the "author" of noevidenceofacrime has some serious mental and READING COMPREHENSION problems.  This is an example of the people that continue to support the Sloots.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 09:22:30 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: March 12, 2010, 09:25:57 PM »

I agree, they were loved by many.  It is very sad.  The poor mother and wife, my heart has broken for her.  She lost her husband and both children.  She's probably still in shock from it all.  She will need a lot of support for a long time to get through this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: March 12, 2010, 09:32:35 PM »

Billybob aka Jan Brennan aka the "author" of noevidenceofacrime has some serious mental and READING COMPREHENSION problems.  This is an example of the people that continue to support the Sloots.

She has a serious upAnitasass problem too.   

She still on "confuse the facts" duty 24/7.  Throwing her lies out there even though she knows better hoping some sucker will believe her crap.

jmo 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: March 12, 2010, 09:33:42 PM »

She has a serious upAnitasass problem too.   

She's still on "confuse the facts" duty 24/7.  Throwing her lies out there even though she knows better hoping some sucker will believe her crap.

jmo 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.