March 29, 2024, 08:17:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's 'Healthcare Reform' vs. Healthcare Overhaul  (Read 1260 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 14, 2010, 10:46:40 AM »

Obama talks about lowering premiums, but not of reducing costs. 

Why hasn't the president started with some common sense cost reductions?

Tort Reform?

Ensuring that Americans pay the same low prices other nations pay for drugs and vaccines?  Will it really matter if Americans can buy from foreign pharmacies, when drug companies fix prices in those countries for drugs intended for export to the US?

Why can't a pharmacy in the US have access to the same low prices as a pharmacy in India?  Canada?

Why are the drug prices Americans pay fixed at higher levels?  Levels Main Street cannot afford?  Even with Part D and Obamacare?

Obama worries about insurance companies charging unfair premiums, what about unfair drug prices?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 10:50:25 AM »

What about buying insurance over state lines?

I can imagine Obama meeting this need by saying you can buy Obamacare anywhere.  Great?

Does it really matter where you buy your Obamacare when it's a policy with built in racism and discrimination?  All those political disadvantaged people?

When some due to political disadvantage always get the front of the line?

Does it really matter where you buy Obamacare when Washington fixes all the prices?

Look at those states that have Obamastyle reform already.  Premiums of thousands a month.  No end in sight.

Does it really matter where you buy your Obamacare when there are NO consumer opportunities to save money? 

Does it really matter where you buy your Obamacare when Obama's folks are slicing and dicing up this welfare pie?  Deciding who gets to pay?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.