April 19, 2024, 04:45:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "...banking institutions...more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies"  (Read 1323 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 15, 2010, 05:27:26 AM »

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. - Thomas Jefferson

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. - Thomas Jefferson

The Federal Reserve IS a private bank.

In sum, I submit that an honest conversation on financial reform must deal with causes rather than symptoms. Word out of Washington in my view fails to address these causes, but focuses on controlling business rather than the culprit enabler of the state.  Contrary to the arguments of Chris Dodd, Barney Frank and friends and foes alike, the antidote to our problems in finance and our economy in general will not come from Big Government but from Big Individual.

read more here - http://biggovernment.com/amellon/2010/02/13/the-folly-of-financial-reform/

Today, more and more Americans are losing their jobs, their homes, and their hope.

Why doesn't Washington work FOR Americans?

Who will deliver us from despotic rule by large greedy banks, investment companies, and hedge funds?

Where is the American president that really works for the people?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.