March 28, 2024, 06:19:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #5 2/20/11 -  (Read 218504 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 16, 2010, 11:29:34 PM »

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 11:30:31 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 11:41:31 AM »

I can't believe it has gone on this long without resolution. Praying that Gabriel is found alive soon.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 11:56:35 AM »

I can't believe it has gone on this long without resolution. Praying that Gabriel is found alive soon.
4Donks, I don't think that will happen until pressure it put on Tammi Smith. IMO

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 09:31:56 PM »

An Inmate wants to testify at EJ's trial that EJ told her she killed Gabriel.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/elizabeth-johnson%27s-attorney-expected-to-request-case-be-dismissed-

I tend to believe what she told Logan over the phone. I do not believe Gabriel is still alive.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 01:18:41 PM »

Elizabeth Johnson's attorney believes missing "Baby Gabriel" is alive Posted: 02/23/2011
    * By: Christopher Sign By: Christopher Sign

Video at link
PHOENIX - The attorney representing Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing 'Baby Gabriel', is firing back at what is being said about his client.

"She wants the truth to come out," said Daniel Raynak while sitting in his central Phoenix office.  "She's not a monster, she's a young woman who cares deeply about her child."

Raynak agreed to sit down with me for an interview to answer questions about the case of missing Baby Gabriel and what he called, his  frustrations about news stories about his client.
More here  http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/elizabeth-johnson%27s-attorney-believes-missing-%22baby-gabriel%22-is-alive

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 03:32:24 AM »

Elizabeth Johnson's attorney believes missing "Baby Gabriel" is alive Posted: 02/23/2011

Video at link
PHOENIX - The attorney representing Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing 'Baby Gabriel', is firing back at what is being said about his client.

"She wants the truth to come out," said Daniel Raynak while sitting in his central Phoenix office.  "She's not a monster, she's a young woman who cares deeply about her child."

Raynak agreed to sit down with me for an interview to answer questions about the case of missing Baby Gabriel and what he called, his  frustrations about news stories about his client.
More here  http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/elizabeth-johnson%27s-attorney-believes-missing-%22baby-gabriel%22-is-alive

Of course, she is scared, many people in jail are scared, many people in jail also have good qualities.  But I would not consider a person who either killer her child or handed her child off to complete strangers someone who belongs out in public.  Do normal people spray cleaner in someone's eyes?  Do normal people give their babies to strangers in parks?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 05:59:18 PM »

Video at link

Of Course, EJ's attorney is going to say little Gabriel is alive. I think EJ already spoke the truth when she told two people she killed Gabriel.

IF EJ cared so damn deeply about her child then WHY is she refusing to say where he is?
EJ is a monster with an Ice Cold heart.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 10:01:19 AM »

Video at link

Of course, she is scared, many people in jail are scared, many people in jail also have good qualities.  But I would not consider a person who either killer her child or handed her child off to complete strangers someone who belongs out in public.  Do normal people spray cleaner in someone's eyes?  Do normal people give their babies to strangers in parks?

Well said, Bearly.  My sentiments exactly.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 06:22:09 PM »

Video at link

Well said, Bearly.  My sentiments exactly.

Can you imagine someone trying to get sympathy for her?  She also has an abusive temper, LE has been called to her house more than once.  GMAB  Next she will be tied with Casey for Mother of the Year.

Rolling Eyes

I really cannot take much more of these defense attorneys.  They must be handing out degrees on the corner.  Gives honest lawyers a bad name.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 08:32:30 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/27105704/detail.html#comments

EJ is one SCREWED UP young woman
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 10:04:25 PM »

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/article_9c24c5d6-49cc-11e0-86dc-001cc4c03286.html

Texas judge orders detective to testify in Arizona's Baby Gabriel case

Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 2:35 pm | Updated: 2:57 pm, Tue Mar 8, 2011.

Texas judge orders detective to testify in Arizona's Baby Gabriel case By Mike Sakal, Tribune East Valley Tribune | 0 comments

Another quagmire is brewing in the case of missing Baby Gabriel Johnson, and no one seems to be closer to knowing the child’s whereabouts or well-being than they were 15 months ago when the child disappeared.

A state district court judge in San Antonio ruled on Friday that Jesus Salame, a police detective from that city, will have to testify about an interview he conducted with Elizabeth Johnson, Gabriel’s mother at a Maricopa County jail without her attorneys present.

However, the San Antonio city attorney’s office is considering an appeal to Judge Philip Kazen’s decision to require Salame to testify in Arizona, and to force the city’s police department to provide the recorded portion of the interview with Johnson, who has both said she killed her son and gave him away in late 2009.

::snipping2::

“The tape is not relevant to the charges in Arizona,” Bernard said. “It’s part of the evidence here in Texas. It’s really a fishing expedition for the defense. The prosecution in Arizona hasn’t heard the tape, hasn’t asked for the tape and won’t be using the tape. With what is supposedly said on the tape during the interview, I wouldn’t know why the defense would want it. Be careful what you ask for.”

Bernard said the city attorney’s office would confer with the police department as to how much of the judge’s decision would be appealed, and he would know in about a week.

2 4 1
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 11:36:03 AM »

She most definitely is, the lengths she goes to taunt is horrifying.   At this point the judge should have her shackled and dragged in court, unlike her attorney's claims if she is so innocent she wouldnt have a problem appearing for her hearings & certainly wouldnt be writing ranting letters to her ex.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 12:51:04 PM »

She most definitely is, the lengths she goes to taunt is horrifying.   At this point the judge should have her shackled and dragged in court, unlike her attorney's claims if she is so innocent she wouldnt have a problem appearing for her hearings & certainly wouldnt be writing ranting letters to her ex.
I don't know what kind of "God" she has found . . . I agree with you Capp.

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/justice/judge-orders-elizabeth-johnson-to-appear-in-court-04122011
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 10:23:38 PM »

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2011/04/12/20110412tempe-baby-gabriel-elizabeth-johnson-possible-confession0413.html

Baby Gabriel case: Attorney won't talk about reported confession
by Laurie Merrill - Apr. 12, 2011 02:43 PM
The Arizona Republic

The attorney for Baby Gabriel' s mother has in his possession the controversial taped interview between his client and a San Antonio detective.

But he declined to answer the burning question: Did Elizabeth Johnson confess to murdering her son, as the detective has claimed?

"My comment is I am not going to comment on anything in the tape," said defense attorney Daniel Raynak.

2 4 1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »

Attorney aims for dismissal in 'Baby Gabriel' case

PHOENIX - The attorney representing Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing 'Baby Gabriel' told me he plans to request the case against Johnson be dismissed pending the deposition of a San Antonio detective.

“We’re not going to make that request until we have that detective deposed,” said Daniel Raynak, who is representing Johnson.

Raynak was in a Phoenix courtroom Tuesday for a status conference hearing regarding the case against Johnson.

The planned deposition was a hot topic during the hearing.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/attorney-aims-for-dismissal-in-'baby-gabriel'-case
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 12:20:20 PM »

Baby Gabriel Mom Elizabeth Johnson Skips Court Again. Must be Present at Next Court Appearance -- Game On, Joe Arpaio

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/04/baby_gabriel_mom_elizabeth_joh_1.php
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2011, 10:57:33 AM »

Detective who spoke with baby Gabriel's mother to testify in Arizona

http://www.kens5.com/news/Detective-who-spoke-with-baby-Gabriels-mother-to-testify-in-Ariz-120063469.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 10:58:06 AM »

Gabriel Johnson case: Mom’s lawyer won’t divulge info about alleged confession

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/gabriel-johnson-case-mom-s-lawyer-won-t-divulge-info-about-alleged-confession
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 12:17:26 PM »

Desperate acts of 2 in Baby Gabriel mystery

Tammi Peters Smith thought God had answered her prayers for another child when she first spied Baby Gabriel and his young mother at an Indianapolis airport in June 2009.

Gabriel Johnson was 1 month old. His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 24, of Tempe, seemed "scared, depressed and with a baby who appeared to be underweight," Smith told Tempe police.

Smith, 39, of Scottsdale, had failed in several unconventional attempts to adopt a sibling for her adopted daughter, Hannah.

Smith had asked a pregnant woman at a local Jack in the Box for her unborn baby, offered California military wives in MySpace posts $9,000 to be her surrogate, and had a woman at her Scottsdale residence inseminated with sperm she falsely said was her husband's, according to interviews contained in a Tempe police report.

The case continues today in Maricopa County Superior Court, when a status conference is scheduled for Smith and Johnson.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2011/05/01/20110501baby-gabriel-mystery.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.