March 28, 2024, 01:12:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #5 2/20/11 -  (Read 218521 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Father Breaks His Silence
Judge Sets Trial Date For Mother Accused Of Kidnapping Her Missing Boy

PHOENIX -- Baby Gabriel Johnson has been missing for more than a year. His mother put him in a car and drove him to Texas, but her stories as to what happened to him once they got to San Antonio are all over the map and could be the difference between life and death for the boy.

“It pisses me off to see her,” said Logan McQueary, Gabriel's father.

McQueary broke his silence Monday for several reasons. Elizabeth Johnson appeared in court for the first time in months, and kept staring at McQueary, trying to catch his gaze. But those glances were not returned.

::snipping2::

According to investigators, Johnson has twice admitted to killing Gabriel. But she now maintains that she gave the boy away to a couple in a Texas park, a couple that Johnson says her alleged accomplice, Tammi Smith, arranged for her to meet. The judge agreed Monday to try the women separately, but that doesn’t mean either of them will talk.

“Will Tammi Smith testify in Elizabeth’s trial?" CBS5 News asked Smith's attorney, Anne Phillips. “Don’t know yet,” Phillips answered.

http://www.kpho.com/valleynews/27747827/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 12:31:41 PM »

Will we ever find Baby Gabriel? Infant still missing after more than a year as mother who 'threw him in a dumpster' faces trial for kidnapping and child abuse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382824/Baby-Gabriel-Johnson-missing-Mother-Elizabeth-faces-trial-kidnapping-child-abuse.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 12:32:48 PM »

VIDEO: Baby Gabriel's Father Breaks His Silence

http://www.kpho.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks_video_id=4673652
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 12:43:06 PM »

From court
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 12:44:51 PM »

Father of missing baby Gabriel speaks out about judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4FxKsXpeFU
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 11:02:56 AM »

OMG I can't believe this sweet little boy hasn't been found yet!!! I had a long break from the Monkeys Forums ( a year to be precise ) I came back hoping to read some good news... 
btw the picture of Tammi in a wig -  eeewwwwwww

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2011, 07:07:20 PM »

Alien, I took a bit of a break, too...only lurking now and again. It saddens me they never found this little boy. Sad
And according to the above article, it states the mother tried to catch Logan's gaze in court...why? I wonder if she would talk if he met with her? Just seems odd she WANTS him to look at her.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2011, 10:02:46 PM »

It's good to see you again Alien and stayhomemommy.  I'm wondering if we're ever going to know where little Gabriel Johnson is.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2011, 06:36:28 AM »

It's good to see you again Alien and stayhomemommy.  I'm wondering if we're ever going to know where little Gabriel Johnson is.   
Muffy, I don't think little Gabriel is alive.  I hope I am wrong and he is being loved by someone, though I think they would have stepped forward a long time ago.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2011, 09:08:57 AM »

Muffy, I don't think little Gabriel is alive.  I hope I am wrong and he is being loved by someone, though I think they would have stepped forward a long time ago.

Sister, I'm so sad to say I don't believe Gabriel is alive either.    I would like to know what was done and where Elizabeth disposed of him and if his remains might be recoverable for a decent burial.  I wish this for him and for his Dad.  I don't think Elizabeth is going to ever tell what she did and the odds of recovering Gabriel are very, very slim, imo.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2011, 11:36:19 AM »

Sister, I'm so sad to say I don't believe Gabriel is alive either.    I would like to know what was done and where Elizabeth disposed of him and if his remains might be recoverable for a decent burial.  I wish this for him and for his Dad.  I don't think Elizabeth is going to ever tell what she did and the odds of recovering Gabriel are very, very slim, imo.   

Thanks. Yes, I have to agree with you all. Sad
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 09:41:25 PM »

This is a story that Yami has been working on. Ken Gamble the PI believe Gabriel is alive. He believes the phone records shows he is alive. This is only the lead up to the main story. I will try to post that when I can. I am very encouraged by this.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146673718687635#!/video/video.php?v=2096893583338&comments
Tried to fix link.  MB
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 09:12:11 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 09:42:17 PM »

Updates on the baby Gabriel case: http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_6074.shtml

NOthing groundbreaking, but of interest to those of you who are following his situation.
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 09:44:37 PM »

I am sorry the link did not work. I will try again later.
Feel free to remove my post above until I find how to post the right link.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2011, 11:50:29 AM »

I hope I am so very wrong about precious Gabriel being dead.
How awesome if he is still alive!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2011, 01:51:47 PM »

Here is the link to the morning video where Yami talks about the phone records, but I can not find anything on the evening news story that was suppose to run that night.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_6074.shtml

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 01:55:25 PM »

Opps sorry starwynn, I see you have already posted that link. I think I will email Yami and see what happened to the story that was suppose to run that night.

2 4 1
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 07:58:41 AM »

Wasn't Yami the one that was working with the Smiths? I remembered the name so I did a search on scaredmonkeys and found this post from Tamikosmom:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.msg1054322#msg1054322

Why is Yami Virgin from FOX ... collaborating with the persons of interest in the disappearance of Gabriel with all the updates.  Considering all we have learned about the deception in regards Tammi and Jack Smith in their attempts to adopt Gabriel ... I consider Yami's actions of as an obstruction of the investigation.

Janet

++++++

YAMI VIRGIN

NANCY GRACE
Couple Named Persons of Interest in Missing Baby Case
Aired January 7, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  I`m completely stunned that you`ve been named persons of interest. On the other hand, that doesn`t mean the cops think you took baby Gabriel. I`m interpreting it to mean that they believe you know where baby Gabriel may be. What about it, Tammi Smith?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I have tried to call the detective, Ramirez (ph), many times today, left two messages with her. It`s not that I know where he is, but like I told your staff, we`ve all been talking for the past couple days, trying to brainstorm where he is. So Yami from Fox News has been brainstorming, and she`s been digging and digging in San Antonio for us. And she gives us all of her leads. And so we go with that. And we`re working with your office, as well, and brainstorming together. So we just have our own ideas about it.

GRACE: Well, I noticed last night that you told us that you had determined the park where the handoff, the alleged handoff, was made by Mommy, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, to this unknown couple that she just happens to meet at the park. How did you know the name of the park?

JACK SMITH: Yami. Yami was the one that had told me, and I -- I mentioned to you the connection aspect. Yami -- we have been somewhat embraced by them because they feel that we are trying our desperate -- desperately trying to find this baby. And help find this baby.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST:. Have you had any communication at all today with Elizabeth Johnson?

TAMMI SMITH: No.

CASAREZ: Have you heard anything of where this baby could be tonight?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I -- since I did get to talk to the detectives and give them the information that Yami from Fox News -- I`ve become really good friends with Yami with Fox News in San Antonio, and she is our digger. She searches and searches for information. And so I was able to give them the information that she gave me. Finally, I was able to give that to them because it`s very hard to get in touch with anybody over there.

CASAREZ: And what is that information?

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria..

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 03:59:46 PM »

Wasn't Yami the one that was working with the Smiths? I remembered the name so I did a search on scaredmonkeys and found this post from Tamikosmom:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.msg1054322#msg1054322

Why is Yami Virgin from FOX ... collaborating with the persons of interest in the disappearance of Gabriel with all the updates.  Considering all we have learned about the deception in regards Tammi and Jack Smith in their attempts to adopt Gabriel ... I consider Yami's actions of as an obstruction of the investigation.

Janet

++++++

YAMI VIRGIN

NANCY GRACE
Couple Named Persons of Interest in Missing Baby Case
Aired January 7, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  I`m completely stunned that you`ve been named persons of interest. On the other hand, that doesn`t mean the cops think you took baby Gabriel. I`m interpreting it to mean that they believe you know where baby Gabriel may be. What about it, Tammi Smith?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I have tried to call the detective, Ramirez (ph), many times today, left two messages with her. It`s not that I know where he is, but like I told your staff, we`ve all been talking for the past couple days, trying to brainstorm where he is. So Yami from Fox News has been brainstorming, and she`s been digging and digging in San Antonio for us. And she gives us all of her leads. And so we go with that. And we`re working with your office, as well, and brainstorming together. So we just have our own ideas about it.

GRACE: Well, I noticed last night that you told us that you had determined the park where the handoff, the alleged handoff, was made by Mommy, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, to this unknown couple that she just happens to meet at the park. How did you know the name of the park?

JACK SMITH: Yami. Yami was the one that had told me, and I -- I mentioned to you the connection aspect. Yami -- we have been somewhat embraced by them because they feel that we are trying our desperate -- desperately trying to find this baby. And help find this baby.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST:. Have you had any communication at all today with Elizabeth Johnson?

TAMMI SMITH: No.

CASAREZ: Have you heard anything of where this baby could be tonight?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I -- since I did get to talk to the detectives and give them the information that Yami from Fox News -- I`ve become really good friends with Yami with Fox News in San Antonio, and she is our digger. She searches and searches for information. And so I was able to give them the information that she gave me. Finally, I was able to give that to them because it`s very hard to get in touch with anybody over there.

CASAREZ: And what is that information?

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria..

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

Samantha, I contacted Yami right after this was posted and she assured me she was not working with Tammi Smith. She was only trying to get the story, and trying to get everything she could out of Tammi. 

This is her reply to my recent email.

Sue,
The story aired on Thursday.  We are having truble uploading because of the length.
Yami
----- Original Message -----
To: "Yami Virgin" <yvirgin@sbgnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 1:01:44 PM
Subject: Show

Yami, can you tell me if the special on Gabrial Johnson aired? I saw the morning preview of the show, but can't find a link to the evening show. Thank you.

2 4 1
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 07:09:48 PM »

Samantha, I contacted Yami right after this was posted and she assured me she was not working with Tammi Smith. She was only trying to get the story, and trying to get everything she could out of Tammi. 

This is her reply to my recent email.

Sue,
The story aired on Thursday.  We are having truble uploading because of the length.
Yami
----- Original Message -----
To: "Yami Virgin" <yvirgin@sbgnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 1:01:44 PM
Subject: Show

Yami, can you tell me if the special on Gabrial Johnson aired? I saw the morning preview of the show, but can't find a link to the evening show. Thank you.

Oh.. Sorry to bring it up then! I just remembered the name (It's pretty unique) and did a quick search. It's nice of her to keep on it and keep it in the spotlight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.