March 28, 2024, 11:40:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #5 2/20/11 -  (Read 218576 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2012, 02:40:24 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/PatMcReynolds

Pat McReynolds ‏ @PatMcReynolds  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
#babygabriel recorded just days before EJ fled. Gabriel was in the care of Tammi Smith at the time.

17m Pat McReynolds ‏ @PatMcReynolds  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
#babygabriel Defense playing tape of custody hearing where Elizabeth Johnson said there could be other possible fathers for Gabriel.

https://twitter.com/#!/chriswnews

s
10m Chris Williams ‏ @chriswnews  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Tammi Smith trial: playing recording of #babygabriel custody hearing from Dec '09. Makes you feel for family court judges.

42m Chris Williams ‏ @chriswnews  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Tammi Smith trial: defense to play tapes of calls #babygabriel dad recorded @azcentral @ARIZONA12NEWS

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2012, 03:00:25 PM »

AAAaarrgggghh! They were in the middle of the recorded conversation between Logan and Eliz. and went to commercial!  I hate watching on t.v.  I'll have to go to one of the links, if they are displaying the words as spoken, such as InSessions are, since it's hard to understand.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2012, 03:02:15 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/chriswnews

Chris Williams ‏ @chriswnews  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Tammi Smith trial: recording #babygabriel mom "I suffocated him" put in diaper bag then in dumpster @azcentral @ARIZONA12NEWS

3m Chris Williams ‏ @chriswnews  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Tammi Smith trial: #babygabriel dad crying listening to recording as mom blames him for her killing boy @azcentral @ARIZONA12NEWS

7m Chris Williams ‏ @chriswnews  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Tammi Smith trial: #babygabriel mom on recorded call "Gabriel is in a dumpster" @azcentral @ARIZONA12NEWS

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2012, 03:03:15 PM »

AAAaarrgggghh! They were in the middle of the recorded conversation between Logan and Eliz. and went to commercial!  I hate watching on t.v.  I'll have to go to one of the links, if they are displaying the words as spoken, such as InSessions are, since it's hard to understand.
http://www.cnn.com/video/?%2Ftab%2Flive#/video/cvplive/cvpstream1

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2012, 03:03:48 PM »

It's my opinion that Tammi P Smith looks much older than 40.  The saying, 'Rode hard and put up wet' comes to mind.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2012, 03:25:43 PM »

Thanks Tupelehoney! I'll check it out tommorrow.  I'm supposed to be looking for a job after being laid off.  Can you tell my priorities?  These cases are going to be the end of me!  LOL

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2012, 04:29:56 PM »

It's my opinion that Tammi P Smith looks much older than 40.  The saying, 'Rode hard and put up wet' comes to mind.

She sure looked annoyed when the Judge explained why they started late today and that from time to time other legal matters that he is looking after may come up which may change the daily start and stop time
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2012, 04:31:21 PM »

Thanks Tupelehoney! I'll check it out tommorrow.  I'm supposed to be looking for a job after being laid off.  Can you tell my priorities?  These cases are going to be the end of me!  LOL

Here is another link to watch live as well

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/kphocom-local-live-streaming
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2012, 05:56:59 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Tammy looked stunning (yesterday) with a cute dimpled smile. 

Today she looked almost haggard, not refreshed, like yesterday.  Her dyed black hair, is why she looks older, IMO.  She has a matronly look, black hair does not suit her. IMO

I hope she fudges up on answering questions (whenever she takes the stand), I think she may know more...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2012, 01:41:00 AM »

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1435593#post1435593

The Judge is not going to let the Doc testify for TS, and I say good. Smile

I apoligize I did not take note (for credit) to the JQ poster.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2012, 08:08:20 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXHS-FJmmzM  (1st Trial day)

Tammi Smith Trial on HLN Arizona Lawyer Dwane Cates comments.

No a good idea to take the stand and answer questions...Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2012, 09:00:53 AM »

Lord, it would have been so much easier just to relinquish her rights and given the baby to Logan.  I just don't understand, other than like most narcissists, she didn't want him to have the baby for selfish reasons.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2012, 11:58:51 AM »

Baby Gabriel's would-be adoptive mom fights tears in court

PHOENIX (CBS 5) - Tammi Smith got emotional sitting in Superior Court on Wednesday as she listened to a recorded phone conversation she had in 2009 with Logan McQueary, the father of Baby Gabriel, the missing 8-month-old boy that Smith was hoping to adopt.

::snipping2::

http://www.kpho.com/story/17547036/baby-gabriels-would-be-adoptive-mom-fights-tears-in-court
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2012, 12:00:50 PM »

Recordings of baby Gabriel's mother played in court .

Day two of the high-profile trial started Wednesday morning with jurors hearing audio recordings of recorded telephone calls between the child's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, and the father, Logan McQuery.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Recordings-of-baby-Gabriels-mother-played-in-court-148036405.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2012, 12:02:37 PM »

Claims of missing Baby Gabriel's mom played in court

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/claims-of-missing-baby-gabriels-mom-played-in-court
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2012, 12:24:57 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

NoRose,

Thanks for keeping us updated. 

I listened to the tapes, I do not know what to think. 

Tammi was cool, calm, and collected during interviews, after GJ disappeared, puzzles me.

There are six women on the Jury, they will give TS a Pass, and not to jail, IMO. Sad

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2012, 02:15:25 PM »

Lemme tell y'all how dense I am...I didn't realize that EJ claims that Tammy Smith set up the adoption in which she handed poor lil Gabriel off to strangers in a park.  Now, I really do believe she was self centered and mean enough to have suffocated the baby and that IMO is what really happened.  I just thought Tammy was on trial for illegally trying to adopt Gabriel and forging court documents only (or some charges to that effect).  I missed that important part of the adoption set up.  Maybe Tammy is a baby broker?  Who knows what the truth is but I do know she's a real nut!  Come to think of it, I bet jail doesn't even bother EJ!  She has a home, food, probably "admirers" in and out of jail, no baby to drag around and feed, etc.!  Every photo I saw of that precious baby he looked so drugged up by something.  Millions of people would have taken and loved that baby and she has done who knows what to him.  Shame on her and I hope some day, in some way she suffers for it and actually feels the pain from it!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2012, 02:57:07 PM »

Am I missing something?  Prosecuter shows the evidence taken from TS house via warrant by the detective, but they don't discuss the contents (Harddrive and papers).  What is the jury supposed to gain from just knowledge of the existance or evidence, but not the substance?

Also, they just announced the name of the "anonomous tipster"in FL, including to what extent they went to to find them and their #.  What does the "anonomous" part of that means?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: April 19, 2012, 03:00:32 PM »

Lemme tell y'all how dense I am...I didn't realize that EJ claims that Tammy Smith set up the adoption in which she handed poor lil Gabriel off to strangers in a park.  Now, I really do believe she was self centered and mean enough to have suffocated the baby and that IMO is what really happened.  I just thought Tammy was on trial for illegally trying to adopt Gabriel and forging court documents only (or some charges to that effect).  I missed that important part of the adoption set up.  Maybe Tammy is a baby broker?  Who knows what the truth is but I do know she's a real nut!  Come to think of it, I bet jail doesn't even bother EJ!  She has a home, food, probably "admirers" in and out of jail, no baby to drag around and feed, etc.!  Every photo I saw of that precious baby he looked so drugged up by something.  Millions of people would have taken and loved that baby and she has done who knows what to him.  Shame on her and I hope some day, in some way she suffers for it and actually feels the pain from it!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2012, 03:05:14 PM »

I'd also like to note how much Tammy keeps smiling.  Me thinks thinks she is enjoying the center of attention and 15 mins. of fame.  I hope the jury is taking note.  Even though I have gained little to nothing from the evidence.  I am really confused about this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.