March 28, 2024, 06:51:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #5 2/20/11 -  (Read 218506 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: May 10, 2012, 11:56:30 AM »

AZ vs. Tammi Smith Trial ...Resumes @10:30A PT...12:30PM CT... 1:30PM EST today!!

Livestreaming LINKS....

#1....CNN..........
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cvplive/cvpstream3

#2...AZ family....
http://www.azfamily.com/home/related/148713635.html

#3....KPHO.com.....CBS Affilate... out of Phoenix, AZ....(.Bigger screen)
http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/...live-streaming

IN Sessions is carrying the Trial Live until 3PM ET

~~~~LUNCH HOUR for the TRIAL IS.....2:00PM PT....3:30PM CT...4:30pm ET~~~~

Twitter... In Sessions.....
http://twitter.com/#!/InSessions
Edit to add url tags to link.  MB
Bumping this for the links for today's trial.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: May 10, 2012, 12:23:52 PM »

http://www.azfamily.com/video/yahoo-video/Confrontation-phone-call-in-Tammi-Smith-trial-150725465.html

'Confrontation phone call' in Tammi Smith trial
by Mike Watkiss
Posted on May 9, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Updated yesterday at 10:01 AM

PHOENIX -- North Scottsdale resident Tammi Smith broke down in tears Tuesday as prosecutors in her high-profile forgery and conspiracy case continued to hammer away at the woman they say broke the law in her obsessive pursuit to adopt an adorable little 8-month-old, blue-eyed boy named Gabriel Johnson.

Prosecutors played for jurors both video and audio recordings of interviews with Smith conducted in the days and weeks following the mysterious disappearance of Baby Gabriel in late 2009.

Among the recordings, and certainly the most dramatic, was a so-called "confrontation phone call" between Baby Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, and Smith.
 ::snipping2::

The call was made by Johnson to Smith under the guidance of Tempe police shortly after Johnson was locked up in a Maricopa County jail on charges that she kidnapped her child and then somehow got rid of him in San Antonio.

"You set this up," Johnson tells Smith on the recording, "and all I did was what you told me to do."

A clearly irritated Smith counters, "Elizabeth, I never told you to go to San Antonio."

At one point Johnson accuses Smith of throwing her "under a bus" to which Smith responds, "You belong under the bus."

http://news.yahoo.com/video/phoenixktvk3tv-15751070/confrontation-phone-call-in-tammi-smith-trial-29241757.html

'Confrontation phone call' in Tammi Smith trial  Video
22 hrs ago - KTVK 3TV Phoenix 5:23 | 272 views

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #282 on: May 10, 2012, 01:10:08 PM »

It sure sounds like EJ met her match in TS.  Just such a shame that little Gabriel was caught in the middle. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: May 10, 2012, 01:22:52 PM »

It sure sounds like EJ met her match in TS.  Just such a shame that little Gabriel was caught in the middle. 

Some children have no voice and end up bearing the brunt of selfish adults.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: May 10, 2012, 02:41:41 PM »

Can anyone follow what Tammi is saying?  Everytime she is asked a simple question she talks and talks and then goes to great detail explaining stuff that has nothing to do with the question and I am having a heck of a time following her verbal diarrhea. Green smoothies, a little tipsy, a party and how is this all connected with the question of "did you go to Elizabetha's trailer?" Is there a Rosetta stone for Tammi speak?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: May 10, 2012, 02:56:56 PM »

Why is the prosecution not objecting to the story telling that Tammi is doing including her voices, hand motions and facial expressions?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #286 on: May 10, 2012, 03:00:44 PM »

Can anyone follow what Tammi is saying?  Everytime she is asked a simple question she talks and talks and then goes to great detail explaining stuff that has nothing to do with the question and I am having a heck of a time following her verbal diarrhea. Green smoothies, a little tipsy, a party and how is this all connected with the question of "did you go to Elizabetha's trailer?" Is there a Rosetta stone for Tammi speak?

No, No and No.  I have no clue what she is chatting about, I turned the TV off.
I will watch when the Pros. question her, later.

TupeloHoney's, Post:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Tammi-Smiths-Biological-Sister-Attempted-Murder-of-Baby-150646485.html?clmob=y&

The baby was turned over to Child Protective Services. He was eventually adopted but not to Tammi Smith or anyone else in the family.

What kind of family, allows strangers to adopt their fresh and blood?

How does this family sleep at night?  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: May 10, 2012, 03:23:35 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/search/InSession

Jason Lamm ‏ @PhxCriminalAtty
Judge preemptively admonishes #TammiSmith to answer cross exam questions with yes/no answers and not go on and on. Cc @InSession   

14m Jason Lamm ‏ @PhxCriminalAtty
#TammiSmith testifies that #BabyGabriel 's mother 'used and abused' her to get custody. Cc @InSession

15m candice ‏ @MzCandygirl615
@InSession #TammiSmith and Elizabeth r 2 crazy women OMG. Iam going on http://CNN.com/live

16m In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: I was upset because I felt Johnson used me to get full custody of #BabyGabriel.

18m In Session ‏ @InSession
According to #TammiSmith, Johnson got snippy with her when she didn't answer the phone or was running late.

22m In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith felt she was a glorified babysitter and adoption of #BabyGabriel would not work out.

25m In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: I put other names down on the custody form to get McQueary to take a paternity test.

29m In Session ‏ @InSession
RT @bethkaras: Tammi Smith is back on the stand--still on direct. All 9 jurors are turned toward her, watching closely though......

37m In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: We joked about using my cousin's name as a potential father for #BabyGabriel.

45m In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: #BabyGabriel didn't go home me after Johnson and I left visit with CPS worker.

51m In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: I didn't have money for an atty; my ex-husband got custody of our children.

58m In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: Police came to my house because they needed to check on #BabyGabriel.

1h In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: The CPS worker told Johnson that she needed to stop using #BabyGabriel as a pawn.

#TammiSmith: I got a call from a frantic Johnson saying that she needed to see #BabyGabriel.

#TammiSmith: Johnson happily signed the guardian papers; asked if she had adoption papers as well.

#TammiSmith met with Johnson at her trailer after they left the adoption agency. Jack asked Johnson why she wanted to give up baby.

Judge: If the defense can make the document easier to review, I'll consider admitting it. #TammiSmith

Judge: I'm not going to admit a document the State hasn't had a chance to review. #TammiSmith.

State: the missisng calls we know about are relevant, there are still some missing. Defense: the calls missing are not relevant to the case.

#TammiSmith trial has resumed. Attys are currently having arguments outside the presence of the jury.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: May 10, 2012, 05:18:18 PM »

She is now blathering about seeing cases of Jack Daniels being wheeled in for a Judge.  I am waiting for her to start reciting Dr. Suess and saying she had green eggs and ham on the morning of the 23......no 25.....honestly 22....wait I remember the sky was blue so it had to be the 24th.   

How are they allowing her to go this far off the rails with her answers?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: May 10, 2012, 05:58:16 PM »

She is now blathering about seeing cases of Jack Daniels being wheeled in for a Judge.  I am waiting for her to start reciting Dr. Suess and saying she had green eggs and ham on the morning of the 23......no 25.....honestly 22....wait I remember the sky was blue so it had to be the 24th.   

IDK, especially after judge warned her not to do exactly what she is doing. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: May 10, 2012, 06:31:06 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/InSession

In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith trial taking afternoon break, cross examination will resume in approx. 15 minutes. Watch it live at http://CNN.com/Live.

33m In Session ‏ @InSession
Cross examination of #TammiSmith is beginning now.

34m In Session ‏ @InSession
Defense now going through #TammiSmith's phone records identifying all the times she spoke with Logan.

50m In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith gets emotional on stand when talking about her efforts to find Johnson.

#TammiSmith: I asked Johnson multiple times to come back to Arizona.

#TammiSmith wanted to send out phony adoption papers to get Johnson to bring #BabyGabriel back. She thought "cops did it all the time."

#TammiSmith: We were happy to talk to Logan because we thought he had #BabyGabriel and we wanted to know that he was safe.

#TammiSmith: Johnson told me that Logan was going to pick #BabyGabriel up at 8 a.m. and Johnson didn't want her there when he came.

#TammiSmith trial back from lunch. Watch it now at http://CNN.com/live.

3h In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: I was upset because I felt Johnson used me to get full custody of #BabyGabriel.

According to #TammiSmith, Johnson got snippy with her when she didn't answer the phone or was running late.

#TammiSmith felt she was a glorified babysitter and adoption of #BabyGabriel would not work out.

#TammiSmith: I put other names down on the custody form to get McQueary to take a paternity test.

RT @bethkaras: Tammi Smith is back on the stand--still on direct. All 9 jurors are turned toward her, watching closely though......

#TammiSmith: We joked about using my cousin's name as a potential father for #BabyGabriel.

#TammiSmith: #BabyGabriel didn't go home me after Johnson and I left visit with CPS worker.

#TammiSmith: I didn't have money for an atty; my ex-husband got custody of our children.

4h In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: Police came to my house because they needed to check on #BabyGabriel.

#TammiSmith: The CPS worker told Johnson that she needed to stop using #BabyGabriel as a pawn.

#TammiSmith: I got a call from a frantic Johnson saying that she needed to see #BabyGabriel.

#TammiSmith: Johnson happily signed the guardian papers; asked if she had adoption papers as well.

#TammiSmith met with Johnson at her trailer after they left the adoption agency. Jack asked Johnson why she wanted to give up baby.

@mzcandygirl615 #TammiSmith had handwritten notes on the document. Defense has to remove those notes or provide a clean copy of the document
 View conversation

Judge: If the defense can make the document easier to review, I'll consider admitting it. #TammiSmith

Judge: I'm not going to admit a document the State hasn't had a chance to review. #TammiSmith.

State: the missisng calls we know about are relevant, there are still some missing. Defense: the calls missing are not relevant to the case.

#TammiSmith trial has resumed. Attys are currently having arguments outside the presence of the jury.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: May 10, 2012, 06:34:26 PM »

#TammiSmith wanted to send out phony adoption papers to get Johnson to bring #BabyGabriel back. She thought "cops did it all the time."

Whether "cops did it all the time" or not, did she think she was a cop or something?  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: May 10, 2012, 07:29:34 PM »

Whether "cops did it all the time" or not, did she think she was a cop or something?  
She asked the detectives to make up a false document while they were talking with her.  She obviously believes the cops do it all the time.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: May 10, 2012, 07:48:03 PM »

In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith's trial has ended for the day. Court set to resume Monday morning at 1:30 p.m. EST.

21m In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: When my lawyer said put a John Doe name on the form, I thought he meant put any name on the form.

26m In Session ‏ @InSession
State currently questioning #TammiSmith about the custody form she helped Johnson fill out.

43m In Session ‏ @InSession
#TammiSmith: When CPS came, Johnson decided that she didn't want to adopt #BabyGabriel off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, on Monday, the State should finish up with Tammi and then the DT will call her adoption lawyer to the stand, State will cross examine him and the DT is expected to rest. Jury instructions should be on Monday as well, if all goes well.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #294 on: May 10, 2012, 08:52:20 PM »

Or singing 98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

....her demeanor changed after the Break...IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: May 11, 2012, 10:12:39 AM »

http://www.chathousenews.com/2012/05/tammi-smith-on-stand-day-2.html

Tammi Smith on the stand: Day 2    VIDEO

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #296 on: May 14, 2012, 01:49:41 PM »

family.com/home/related/Watch-LIVE-Tammi-Smith-takes-the-stand-in-Baby-Gabriel-case-151404045.html  Bad link.  MB

Good Lord, this woman needs a flower Smile
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 05:18:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #297 on: May 14, 2012, 01:52:31 PM »

http://www.azfamily.com/home/related/Watch-LIVE-Tammi-Smith-takes-the-stand-in-Baby-Gabriel-case-151404045.html

She is testy....IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: May 14, 2012, 08:48:41 PM »

family.com/home/related/Watch-LIVE-Tammi-Smith-takes-the-stand-in-Baby-Gabriel-case-151404045.html  Bad link.  MB

lol - yes a flower...a least a flower is pretty.  Meow!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #299 on: May 14, 2012, 10:08:27 PM »

lol - yes a flower...a least a flower is pretty.  Meow!

Is she trying the art of persuasion?

Reportly, pretty women, do not get convicted (as easily), maybe, she researched
what works.  I think the J. should have asked her, to turn around her jacket, to
cover her assets. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.