April 16, 2024, 04:03:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #5 2/20/11 -  (Read 219209 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: May 25, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
Judge Kreamer denies Elizabeth Johnson's motion on release conditions. He says Johnson is a significant flight risk based on past behavior.

https://twitter.com/#!/courtpio

::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: May 25, 2012, 02:49:23 PM »

Glad to see she is going to be spending more time in hotel Arapaio.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: May 26, 2012, 02:04:58 PM »

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
Judge Kreamer denies Elizabeth Johnson's motion on release conditions. He says Johnson is a significant flight risk based on past behavior.

https://twitter.com/#!/courtpio

::justice2NJ::

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2012, 12:56:54 PM »

Judge refuses lower bond for mother of baby Gabriel

PHOENIX (CBS5) - A Maricopa County judge refused on Friday to lower the $1 million bond for the mother of missing baby Gabriel

Elizabeth Johnson remains in solitary confinement in the Estrella jail.

Johnson's attorney also filed a motion to have the charge of child abuse dropped, but a decision on that is still weeks away.

::snipping2::

http://www.kpho.com/story/18628934/judge-refused-to-lower-bond-for-mother-of-baby-gabriel
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: May 28, 2012, 01:10:50 PM »

Judge refuses lower bond for mother of baby Gabriel

PHOENIX (CBS5) - A Maricopa County judge refused on Friday to lower the $1 million bond for the mother of missing baby Gabriel

Elizabeth Johnson remains in solitary confinement in the Estrella jail.

Johnson's attorney also filed a motion to have the charge of child abuse dropped, but a decision on that is still weeks away.

http://www.kpho.com/story/18628934/judge-refused-to-lower-bond-for-mother-of-baby-gabriel
Thank goodness!

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: June 11, 2012, 02:25:29 PM »

Good afternoon all,   it has been awile since I have posted, but I do come by and read.

My question is this;   how can these young wome ( Elizabeth, KC, etc ) just sit in jail watching their youth go by?   I have several male family members who have been , or are in, prison   They woud do anything to get  leser sentence or to get out.   

Seems to me they would make deals for time served.   

MOO Elizabeth killed Gabriel and thinks she will get the same outcome a KC.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: June 11, 2012, 02:46:36 PM »

Good afternoon all,   it has been awile since I have posted, but I do come by and read.

My question is this;   how can these young wome ( Elizabeth, KC, etc ) just sit in jail watching their youth go by?   I have several male family members who have been , or are in, prison   They woud do anything to get  leser sentence or to get out.   

Hi Terri!   I  too believe Elizabeth murdered little Gabriel.  Maybe she believes if she waits it out long enough, she'll be released, I don't know.  Either that, or it's her evil, messed up way to continue giving grief to Logan.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: June 12, 2012, 09:42:28 AM »

Hi Terri!   I  too believe Elizabeth murdered little Gabriel.  Maybe she believes if she waits it out long enough, she'll be released, I don't know.  Either that, or it's her evil, messed up way to continue giving grief to Logan.  JMHO
I know what you mean Terri.
Muffy, I don't believe in my heart Elizabeth is grieving, even in her evil way.  I think she just hopes if she waits it out long enough it will all go away.
Gabriel -- we will not forget!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: June 12, 2012, 10:36:08 AM »

Good afternoon all,   it has been awile since I have posted, but I do come by and read.

My question is this;   how can these young wome ( Elizabeth, KC, etc ) just sit in jail watching their youth go by?   I have several male family members who have been , or are in, prison   They woud do anything to get  leser sentence or to get out.  

Hi Terri!  I  too believe Elizabeth murdered little Gabriel.  Maybe she believes if she waits it out long enough, she'll be released, I don't know.  Either that, or it's her evil, messed up way to continue giving grief to Logan.  JMHO
Muffy, I don't believe in my heart Elizabeth is grieving, even in her evil way.  I think she just hopes if she waits it out long enough it will all go away.

Sister-  I don't believe Elizabeth is grieving either.  If you look closely at my post, I said 'it's her evil, messed up way to continue giving grief to Logan."  In other words, Elizabeth is just mean and evil and continues her silence about Gabriel just to give Logan more pain, sadness and suffering over Gabriel's disappearance.  Hence:  "...giving grief to Logan", not that she's grieving.  I'm sorry if it wasn't clear.  I was speaking what was in my mind and it just may not have come across as I intended.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: June 12, 2012, 11:41:34 AM »

Good afternoon all,   it has been awile since I have posted, but I do come by and read.

My question is this;   how can these young wome ( Elizabeth, KC, etc ) just sit in jail watching their youth go by?   I have several male family members who have been , or are in, prison   They woud do anything to get  leser sentence or to get out.  

Hi Terri!  I  too believe Elizabeth murdered little Gabriel.  Maybe she believes if she waits it out long enough, she'll be released, I don't know.  Either that, or it's her evil, messed up way to continue giving grief to Logan.  JMHO
Muffy, I don't believe in my heart Elizabeth is grieving, even in her evil way.  I think she just hopes if she waits it out long enough it will all go away.

Sister-  I don't believe Elizabeth is grieving either.  If you look closely at my post, I said 'it's her evil, messed up way to continue giving grief to Logan."  In other words, Elizabeth is just mean and evil and continues her silence about Gabriel just to give Logan more pain, sadness and suffering over Gabriel's disappearance.  Hence:  "...giving grief to Logan", not that she's grieving.  I'm sorry if it wasn't clear.  I was speaking what was in my mind and it just may not have come across as I intended.

MB  Her silence is also a type of control that she can use to make others suffer.  She doesn't have control over much, now, but she can sit in that jail cell with her lip zipped while those that care about Gabriel suffer from her silence.  Its a game with her -- she won't tell what others want to know.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: June 12, 2012, 12:02:07 PM »

ITA with your last post/reply flutter1.  
MB  Her silence is also a type of control that she can use to make others suffer.  She doesn't have control over much, now, but she can sit in that jail cell with her lip zipped while those that care about Gabriel suffer from her silence.  Its a game with her -- she won't tell what others want to know.   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: June 13, 2012, 03:48:39 PM »

Sorry Muffers, it was clear, I just didn't read it correctly -- yipes!
I agree totally with what you are saying.

MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: June 20, 2012, 12:58:08 PM »

What was the outcome of Tammy Peters trial?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: June 20, 2012, 07:13:12 PM »

Jury finds Tammi Smith guilty of forgery, conspiracy

PHOENIX (CBS5) - A jury has found Tammi Smith guilty of forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference in the case of missing baby Gabriel Johnson.

The jury announced around 11:30 a.m. Thursday that they completed deliberations in Smith's trial, and read the verdict at 12:45 p.m.

http://www.kpho.com/story/18439387/tammi-smith-verdict
MOMDET, this is the latest I know.  I believe Northern Rose said it may be 6-8 weeks before sentencing.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: June 20, 2012, 07:16:37 PM »

What was the outcome of Tammy Peters trial?

Guilty verdict in Tammi Smith trial, Baby Gabriel's would-be adoptive mother

by Mike Watkiss
Bio | Email | Follow: @mikewatkiss3TV

azfamily.com

Posted on May 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Updated Friday, May 18 at 6:45 AM
by Gabriel case

PHOENIX -- Tammi Smith, the would-be adoptive mother of missing Baby Gabriel, has been found guilty of forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

The jury of three men and five women deliberated for five hours over the three days.

In a separate decision, the jury found there were aggravating circumstances in the case, emotional harm and presence of an accomplice.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Guilty-verdict-in-Tammi-Smith-trial-Baby-Gabriels-would-be-adoptive-mother-151926235.html

Sentencing expected in July.  Whatever she gets is too little for what she did.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: July 03, 2012, 10:54:08 PM »

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Mother-of-missing-Arizona-Baby-Gabriel-wants-charges-dropped

Arizona mother of missing 'Baby Gabriel' wants charge dropped

Posted: 07/03/2012
Last Updated: 4 hours and 43 minutes ago

By: Associated Press By: Associated Press

The mother of an Arizona baby missing for more than two years wants a felony child abuse charge against her dropped before her trial begins in September.

Elizabeth Johnson appeared in a downtown Phoenix court on Tuesday, shackled at the wrists and ankles and wearing a black-and-white jail uniform, her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail.

The 25-year-old's attorney, Marc Victor, is seeking to get a child abuse charge against her dismissed, saying that there's no proof of child abuse, and even if Johnson's son, baby Gabriel, was abused, it would have happened in Texas. The boy was 8 months old when he disappeared in December 2009, and he was last seen in San Antonio.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: July 04, 2012, 08:05:31 AM »

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Mother-of-missing-Arizona-Baby-Gabriel-wants-charges-dropped

Arizona mother of missing 'Baby Gabriel' wants charge dropped

Posted: 07/03/2012
Last Updated: 4 hours and 43 minutes ago

By: Associated Press By: Associated Press

The mother of an Arizona baby missing for more than two years wants a felony child abuse charge against her dropped before her trial begins in September.

Elizabeth Johnson appeared in a downtown Phoenix court on Tuesday, shackled at the wrists and ankles and wearing a black-and-white jail uniform, her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail.

The 25-year-old's attorney, Marc Victor, is seeking to get a child abuse charge against her dismissed, saying that there's no proof of child abuse, and even if Johnson's son, baby Gabriel, was abused, it would have happened in Texas. The boy was 8 months old when he disappeared in December 2009, and he was last seen in San Antonio.

Comment from above article Posted: 07/03/2012
Last Updated: 13 hours and 51 minutes ago

Hey I say if she wants to face child abuse charges in Texas, let the good ole boys there charge her and give her good ole boy justice... if she killed that baby she did it there. They have special justice there.. give her what she wants.. charges in Texas. I am sure they are wringing their hands just waiting to get her. The difference between her and Casey is there is no double jeopardy she crossed state lines if the state can't get her the feds can.
9 Hours Ago

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Mother-of-missing-Arizona-Baby-Gabriel-wants-charges-dropped#ixzz1zecpbfev

Anyone know if this is true??

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: July 05, 2012, 02:29:34 PM »

Tammi Smith's sentencing is tomorrow at 1:30pm before Judge Joseph Kreamer.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 06, 2012, 02:47:58 PM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/18964360/tammy-smith-sentenced-today

Tammi Smith sentenced today

Posted: Jul 06, 2012 10:19 AM EDT
Updated: Jul 06, 2012 10:27 AM EDT

VIDEO from 7:00ish this morning.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #419 on: July 06, 2012, 04:18:15 PM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/18964360/tammy-smith-sentenced-today

Tammi Smith sentenced today

Posted: Jul 06, 2012 10:19 AM EDT
Updated: Jul 06, 2012 10:27 AM EDT

VIDEO from 7:00ish this morning.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.