March 28, 2024, 04:11:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #5 2/20/11 -  (Read 218499 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: September 20, 2012, 09:44:49 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1209/19/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Missing Baby Gabriel`s Mom on Trial; Lohan Arrested

Aired September 19, 2012 - 19:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL starts right now.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Tonight, is Baby Gabriel still alive? A young mother claimed she murdered her baby boy but then she changed her story. Tonight, as her trial starts, we are learning that police have a stunning theory about the adorable child who would be 3 years old now. Will this trial finally reveal what happened to Baby Gabriel?

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VELEZ-MITCHELL (voice-over): Tonight, judgment day for the mother of missing Baby Gabriel. The adorable boy was just 7 months old when he vanished. Now his mom, Elizabeth Johnson, is standing trial.

Cops say she told the little boy`s father she suffocated their baby and threw him in the Dumpster. But then she told cops she gave her son away to a mystery couple. So what really happened to beautiful Baby Gabriel? Is he still alive? We`re investigating his baffling disappearance and bringing you the very latest from court.
 ::snipping2::

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Where is Baby Gabriel?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The 8-month-old was last seen at a Texas motel back in 2009.

ELIZABETH JOHNSON, GABRIEL`S MOTHER: I don`t exist anymore. I`m a ghost.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The boy`s mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, picks up everything and takes her baby on a two-day journey, traveling from Arizona to San Antonio, Texas.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: (UNINTELLIGIBLE) when you push them enough.

LOGAN MCQUEARY, GABRIEL`S FATHER: She told me on the phone, "You`re never going to see Gabriel again."

Where are you? Where`s Gabriel?

JOHNSON: I killed him this morning. Gabriel is in the Dumpster. You want to talk to girls, that`s the price you pay.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight, a beautiful missing baby boy and a twisted web of secrets at the center of an explosive new trial.

Good evening. Jane Velez-Mitchell coming to you live.

Twenty-six-year-old Elizabeth Johnson goes on trial in Arizona in the disappearance of her infant son Gabriel, known as Baby Gabe. He was just 8 months old when he vanished almost three years ago. Tonight, the missing child`s mom is put on trial. And there`s word tonight that police believe the child may still be alive. That`s right. Baby Gabe might still be alive.

Now, Baby Gabriel`s dad, Logan McQueary, was in the middle of a nasty custody battle with the boy`s mom when he got a horrifying text from his ex.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MCQUEARY: I was at my grandma`s house or her retirement home. And I was actually just leaving when I got text message from Elizabeth. And the only text message she sent me was "I killed him" with a bunch of exclamation points.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That dad frantically tried to contact his ex, Elizabeth, not knowing she`d already taken off and was halfway across the country with their baby boy. When he finally got her on the phone, Elizabeth made a chilling statement. Listen to her in her own words.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOHNSON: I suffocated him and he turned blue, and I put him in his diaper bag, and I put him in the trash can.

MCQUEARY: You did not hurt Gabriel.

JOHNSON: Yes, I did. I suffocated him.

You knew I would do it, and you pushed me anyway.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: How horrifying and unthinkable. But Elizabeth later took it all back and changed her story. Then she told police, oh, she gave Baby Gabriel up for adoption to a mystery couple in San Antonio.

And then, in a very bizarre twist, Elizabeth`s former friend, Tammy Smith -- you see her there -- has already been convicted in this case, said to be desperate to adopt the boy. She was found guilty of forging adoption papers and conspiring with Elizabeth to keep Baby Gabriel from his dad.

But now, will the ex-lover and this former friend be the prosecution`s two star witnesses against Elizabeth? And will this trial finally reveal what really happened to Baby Gabe?

What do you think? If he`s still alive. Call me: 1-877-JVM-SAYS, 1- 877-586-7297.

Straight out to KRLD investigative reporter Joe Gomez.

Joe, what`s at stake in this trial now getting underway?

JOE GOMEZ, KRLD INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER: Well, Jane, this certainly is a bizarre case and one that pulls at your heart strings. This 8-month-old baby caught in this ugly battle over custody.

The boy`s mother has said to have taken him on a multi-state trip from Arizona out to Texas, where he was last seen at a San Antonio motel room. Around that time is when she had sent the text to the boy`s father that she had killed him.

In a very disturbing message she even suggested she had suffocated Baby Gabriel, that she would tell him where to find Baby Gabriel`s dead little blue body if the garbage didn`t come first.

It was only later, Jane, that she recanted these statements, suggesting that a mystery couple in San Antonio had actually taken the boy instead.

So which is it, Jane? Is Baby Gabriel still alive somewhere out there? Or is it as his mother suggested, and did she toss him away like so much trash?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, we have some breaking news. Michael Board, WOAI News Radio, you are there in San Antonio, Texas, where this supposed mystery exchange occurred when she changed her story and said, "No, I didn`t kill this precious child. I gave the child to a mystery couple."

What are police telling you about a possibility that this angel is still alive?

MICHAEL BOARD, WOAI NEWS RADIO (via phone): Well, Jane, I want to bring you the latest on this case. What is happening right now is San Antonio police are still investigating this case. No, not as a murder but as a missing persons case. I was told by investigators that there were no signs of any harm done to this child.

Now, we know where this child was staying when it was in San Antonio with her mother. If there were any signs of any harm done to this child in any of these motel rooms, you know police would be charging murder on this. But they`re not. They`re saying this is a missing persons case. They still believe that they will find this missing child.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes. And she is charged -- she is on trial right now for kidnapping and custodial interference.

Now, here`s what gets me, just wanted to pull my hair out in tufts. It gets me furious. Why was this troubled young woman anywhere near this boy? OK.

She and her ex, Logan, the dad, who seems like a straight arrow, were in the middle of a nasty custody battle. But this woman has a history of extremely violent behavior, if you listen to Logan. When you hear Baby Gabe`s dad talk about Elizabeth, we`re talking about erratic, violent behavior. Why was this young woman ever awarded joint custody? Listen to Logan, the dad.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MCQUEARY: She just kept getting mad and mad. And then eventually, it escalated to where she slapped me in the face. And she grabbed me by the throat.

(via phone) She destroyed my apartment. She caused $4,000 in damages to my apartment. Busted out my windows. Cut up my clothes with scissors. And broke everything. Took a knife to the couch. And she cut up some of the baby`s stuff with a knife. Thank God he was at day care.

(on camera) We were sitting around the fire, and I was just standing there, you know, warming my hands in the fire. And she came up right behind me and shoved me right in the fire.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Those are horrifying allegations.

So Robi Ludwig, psychotherapist, this woman should have never been anywhere near this child, not capable of taking the child and running away, because she seems to be violent. There she is.

ROBI LUDWIG, PSYCHOTHERAPIST: Well, at the very least this woman should have had supervised visits so she wasn`t a danger to the child or wouldn`t put the child in jeopardy.

Still there -- there is this idea that children should be with their parents if possible. And maybe it wasn`t so clear that this woman had a violent history with her child. Maybe that couldn`t be proven. It`s not really clear.

But -- but we are hearing that this woman is a very unstable woman and is clearly out of control. And just by the way the story has turned out, we know that there`s something seriously wrong with her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Vinnie Politan, host "In Session" on TruTV, thank you so much for joining us. You did an extraordinary interview with Baby Gabriel`s dad. And I`ve heard this woman described as bipolar. That`s a phrase that`s tossed around. But to me, the outrage that she ever had the chance to take her child and run.

VINNIE POLITAN, HOST, TRUTV`S "IN SESSION": This was such a complicated relationship, Jane, that Logan had with Elizabeth Johnson. Because they were on again/off again. He -- she would get violent, but he would take her back. He wanted to be with his son.

You know, Jane, I had an opportunity to go into that hotel room where those photos were taken, which were the last photos of Baby Gabriel. And I was in that hotel room with Logan. And it was the first time he had ever been in there.

And I asked him the question, "Do you believe that Elizabeth Johnson murdered your son in this room?"

He started to cry, but he didn`t know. He doesn`t know the answer to that question. And he`s holding onto hope, Jane. And that`s why I think, you know, if you`re a father you hold onto hope. If you`re an investigator and you don`t have enough evidence to charge her with murder, you`ve got to hold onto hope that this baby`s alive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Logan McQueary, the dad, has already testified about Elizabeth`s wild and violent behavior. He acknowledged he was afraid of her and her temper. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: It sounds like maybe you w percent were a little afraid of her.

MCQUEARY: A little bit. I just didn`t want to piss her off.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I`m sorry?

MCQUEARY: I just didn`t want to piss her off.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Didn`t want to piss her off? And why is that?

MCQUEARY: Cause she`s not really like -- how can I explain it? A normal person gets mad, they get a little pissed off. When she gets mad, it`s beyond mad.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Was she bipolar?

MCQUEARY: I don`t know if they would -- they`d classify it as bipolar. I don`t know exactly what she is.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Was she taking medication?

MCQUEARY: No.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Did she need to take medication?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Elizabeth was ruled twice incompetent to stand trial. So what happened to make her mentally fit for this trial? On the other side.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOHNSON (via phone): Gabriel is dead.

MCQUEARY (via phone): What?

JOHNSON: I killed him this morning.

MCQUEARY: No, you didn`t.

JOHNSON: Yes, I did.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Oh, that`s tapes being played in court of the baby`s mother and father arguing over what really happened.

I`ve got to go to Stacey Honowitz, Florida prosecutor.

She`s charged with kidnapping and custodial interference, get her nine months to 20 years. They can`t charge her with murder because there`s no body. And now police are saying they think that the child is alive. Can`t they use this case as leverage to pressure -- pressure her into telling the truth?

STACEY HONOWITZ, FLORIDA PROSECUTOR: Well, listen, she`s a defendant in the case, and she never has to say anything. We all know that.

The fact of the matter is, you know we were talking before the break about her competency. That was an issue. Now she`s back, and she`s competent. She can understand the charges against her. They can try to leverage, and they can try to get her to talk, but she never has to talk.

And the fact of the matter is, Jane, in family court when you`re fighting for custody, most family court judges, unless one spouse comes in there armed and prepared to say that the other spouse is a baby murderer killer, they want both parents to have custody. They don`t look at supervised visits as something that`s being very important until something like this happens. And that`s what we have right here now.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I wonder if the courts might have been influenced in some way by the fact that this is a very beautiful young woman. And sometimes people go gaga, and they can`t think straight. Or they can`t comprehend the idea that a really beautiful, model-beautiful, movie-star- beautiful young woman is capable of committing violence.

I want to go out to the phone lines. Norma, Texas, your question or thought. Norma, Texas.

CALLER: Well, Jane, I just want to say thank you for all you do. My husband and I watch you from Texas all the time.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Oh, wonderful.

CALLER: And we love your -- we love your show.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Thank you.

CALLER: We went to the city of San Antonio this weekend, and we passed right by that hotel. It`s not a hotel; it`s more of a motel kind of. And we went to put gasoline in our tractor. So there was a gas station directly next to it.

So it gave me the opportunity to kind of watch people get off the bus station that is directly next to that motel. It`s a motel or hotel/motel studio suite that has a lot of buses from Mexico. And people just getting off the bus and people getting on the bus. And my theory -- and I`ll tell you because I had the opportunity to watch these folks get off the bus is that they were getting off the bus and they looked so scared and they were hurried -- they seemed hurried and started walking along the side of the service road to wherever they were going, I think she`s not talking because she doesn`t know who she gave the baby to. I think she gave it to somebody on that bus. The baby`s in Mexico.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, ma`am, that is a very interesting possibility. And Michael Board, WOAI, you`re right there in San Antonio. That presents a problem for police because how on earth do you forensically follow thousands of people who could be going a across the border?

I mean, obviously, if they`re holding a child who fits that description, that`s a start. But could they -- I remember one case where a whole family disappeared. They went back to the day that the family disappeared and they actually got a shot of what they thought was the family crossing the border at the border cross point. Have they checked those surveillance cameras to see if there was this child crossing the border with somebody?

BOARD: Yes, they have. They did not find any evidence of that.

Another theory that`s been floated in this investigation is that somehow Elizabeth Johnson was hooked up with some sort of an underground adoption ring, families who don`t want to go through all the process. You know, these are possibilities out there that there`s a family out there who has him that thinks that maybe they were doing the right thing by adopting this child, that maybe they were getting him out of a bad relationship, when in reality they`re taking this child away from a father that loves them and wants to be with him.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes. And you got to wonder how could a mother hurt a child? But Vinnie Politan, my understanding is that she was consumed not only in this custody battle but with jealousy over what she thought was Logan`s cheating or playing around.

POLITAN: Absolutely. It`s such -- it`s such a complicated relationship that gets to the heart of what happened to this child. Because they broke up, they got back together.

And Elizabeth Johnson accusing Logan McQueary, oh, you`re with this girl, that girl. Well, guess what, you know, the only thing that she had that she could use against Logan McQueary was the child that he loved so much. And that`s why some people think the worst here, that not only did she not let Logan McQueary be with his son but she actually killed him in a fit of rage and bragged to him or told him on the phone and in that text message afterwards.

And it`s very possible that it could have happened that way. You know, we don`t have enough evidence one way or the other. But because of the rage, the immaturity and whatever`s going on between her ears, it`s very possible that she could have done this out of a fit of jealousy.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Then again if you`re that immature, maybe you just take your baby and hand your baby to somebody who says what a beautiful baby. The child`s beautiful. More on the other side.

COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MCQUEARY: What?

JOHNSON: I said, you would be surprised what a person will do when you push them enough.

MCQUEARY: I`m not pushing you. I gave you your space.

JOHNSON: No, you did push me. (UNINTELLIGIBLE) you hurt me. (UNINTELLIGIBLE) and have sex with all these people.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Where is Baby Gabriel? The trial for his mother is starting. She`s not charged with murder. She`s charged with kidnapping and custodial interference. And police say -- we just heard police tonight that they think this child may be alive.

She says -- at one point she said she killed him and then she said, "Oh, I gave him away to a mystery couple."

Let`s go to the phone lines. Paul, New Jersey, your question or thought?

CALLER: Yes, how are you doing, Jane? First, I`d like to say me and my sister always watch your show and we think you`re great.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Thank you.

CALLER: I was really wondering, would it be possible for the court to maybe administer her a lie detector test? Or has it been done yet? And if so, wouldn`t that be able to lead the detectives or anyone else in their investigation?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Stacey Honowitz, excellent question.

HONOWITZ: That`s an excellent question. Most people want the defendant to be able to talk or say something. They can`t force them to do anything. Lie detectors are not admissible in court because they`re not deemed to be reliable. They are used as an investigative tool, previous to filing charges, or maybe you`re looking into charges later on. But they can never force a defendant to do anything, especially to take a lie detector test.

This is a mystery for everybody. We`re going to have to wait and see what pans out in court.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did Elizabeth even want Gabriel in the first place? The baby`s dad says she made it clear she never wanted children. Listen.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MCQUEARY: If any kid made like a snide, like, look at her or something like that, she`d do the same back. You know, like stick out her tongue at them or something like that. And I just kind of laughed it off as kind of nothing. But I knew she didn`t want to have kids. She always said that.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And this is Vinnie Politan`s extraordinary interview. Vinnie, it must have been heart-wrenching for this father to know that he was so close and then this child slipped out of his hands.

POLITAN: Yes. And he -- you know, he tried to do the right thing by using our family court system, right? He goes in with Elizabeth Johnson. They get joint custody. They come up with an arrangement, what days he can have the baby and what day she can have the baby, because he`s got to work.

Then when it`s the first time for her to give the baby back to him, she doesn`t show up. He goes back to court. That`s when he gets custody, and she flees for San Antonio.

But for Logan McQueary, this is something that has never ended. It continues day in and day out for him. And it`s because he doesn`t know the answer to the ultimate question.

Think about it, Jane. The best-case scenario for Logan McQueary is that his beautiful baby boy is being raised by somebody else. Because the worst-case scenario is -- he can`t even think about it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes. Of course death. Because she maybe doesn`t want to tell because if she tells, then they will find him, and then they will return him to Logan who is, I guess, her arch enemy. So sad.

Trial`s just starting. We`re all over it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: September 20, 2012, 10:22:38 AM »

Elizabeth Johnson's lawyer gives insight into trial
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 9:07 PM MDT

PHOENIX (CBS5) - Thursday marks the first day in the kidnapping and custodial interference trial of Elizabeth Johnson. Johnson ran off with her son, Gabriel, just after Christmas 2009. Gabriel hasn't been seen since.

Johnson's case is arguably one of the most high profile we've seen recently. Her lawyer, Marc Victor, said it was tough to find an impartial jury.

http://www.kpho.com/story/19590397/elizabeth-johnsons-lawyer-gives-insight-into-trial
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: September 20, 2012, 10:25:19 AM »

Live stream of the trial:

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: September 20, 2012, 10:26:37 AM »

Mother of missing baby Gabriel Johnson goes to trial Thursday
Posted on September 19, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Attorneys in Elizabeth Johnson's kidnapping and custodial interference case met with the judge over last-minute motions Wednesday.

Aside from reporters, the only other courtroom ******* was Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary. He will be among the first to testify at the trial.

Others scheduled to take the stand include Johnson's former roommate, Gabriel's grandfather, Frank McQueary, and others who knew her.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Mother-of-missing-baby-Gabriel-Johnson-goes-to-trial-Thursday-170443176.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: September 20, 2012, 10:27:52 AM »

What happened to Baby Gabriel?.
updated 10:09 AM EDT, Thu September 20, 2012

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/09/19/what-happened-baby-gabriel
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: September 20, 2012, 10:37:56 AM »

Thanks, Northern Rose.  What time does the trial begin?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: September 20, 2012, 10:44:21 AM »

10:30am
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: September 20, 2012, 10:46:52 AM »

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
Trial in the State v. Elizabeth Johnson will begin on Thursday at 10:30 and end at 2:30 pm. Normal trial schedule will resume next week.

https://twitter.com/courtpio
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: September 20, 2012, 10:50:43 AM »

Baby Gabriel trial to begin today for mother
by Michael Kiefer - Sept. 20, 2012 06:00 AM

Thursday, his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 26, goes on trial in Maricopa County Superior Court, charged with kidnapping and custodial interference. If convicted, the Tempe woman could be sentenced to as many as 24 years in prison. A charge of child abuse has been dismissed.

Johnson has refused to cooperate with her attorneys; at least three legal defense teams have withdrawn from her case.

A judge has ruled that jurors at Johnson's trial won't hear a statement in which authorities say Johnson told a police detective that she killed the boy. The judge said Johnson's rights were violated when a San Antonio detective interviewed her at a Phoenix jail without her attorneys being there or even knowing about the interview.

But Johnson's statement to McQueary can be used at her trial

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2012/09/19/20120919baby-gabriel-elizabeth-johnson-trial-begins-thursday.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: September 20, 2012, 11:17:59 AM »

Trial starts for mother of missing baby Gabriel
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 6:59 AM MDT

Johnson and her attorneys were in court Wednesday to discuss several motions before the trial started.

One odd request was that Johnson wanted to be allowed to have breakfast in court each morning, something the judge said he'd never heard before. He said it was up to the jail to decide.

At this time, it is not known if Johnson will take the stand to defend herself.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/19593510/2012/09/20/trial-starts-for-mother-of-missing-baby-gabriel

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: September 20, 2012, 11:20:17 AM »

They delay the start of the trial by one day to hear motions and one of the motion is that EJ wants to eat her footloops in court.  WTH!  Maybe they can give her a colouring book and some crayons too.  What lawyer would actually write up a motion like that? 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: September 20, 2012, 12:30:55 PM »

They delay the start of the trial by one day to hear motions and one of the motion is that EJ wants to eat her footloops in court.  WTH!  Maybe they can give her a colouring book and some crayons too.  What lawyer would actually write up a motion like that? 

Where does Princess Elizabeth think she is, the spa?  The jail doesn't give her the option of when to eat, so why should the court.  The spectators in the court usually can't have anything to eat or drink (Cindy Anthony being the exception, of course), so why should she?  Give me a freaking break.  She is a narcissistic sociopath.   ::justice2NJ::

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: September 20, 2012, 01:20:46 PM »

Another live stream

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Opening-statements-in-Elizabeth-Johnson-trial-170525766.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: September 20, 2012, 01:27:16 PM »

Colton Shone ‏@ColtonShone
Elizabeth Johnson walks into courtroom. #cbs5az @kpho

Colton Shone ‏@ColtonShone
Elizabeth Johnson smiling, talking with her counsel. #cbs5az @kpho

https://twitter.com/ColtonShone
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: September 20, 2012, 01:31:40 PM »

I wonder if EJ will  have some outburst if she hears something she does not agree with based on her previous actions
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 20, 2012, 01:45:16 PM »

Elizabeth Johnson is in the courtroom seated at the defense table. Opening Statements will begin shortly.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 20, 2012, 01:55:19 PM »

Live stream of the trial:

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Opening-statements-in-Elizabeth-Johnson-trial-170525766.html

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: September 20, 2012, 02:03:18 PM »

The jury consists of 9 men and 6 women in the State v Elizabeth Johnson. Judge Joseph Kreamer is reading jury instructions.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 20, 2012, 02:19:03 PM »

Usual hours of trial will be 10:30 - 5:00
Trial expected to last till Nov 2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 20, 2012, 02:25:23 PM »

State just began opening statements in State v Elizabeth Johnson. Showing photos in a power point presentation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.