March 29, 2024, 05:30:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #5 2/20/11 -  (Read 218602 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 11, 2014, 02:41:14 PM »

Mother jailed for five years over infant son's disappearance is released from prison -
but the boy has never been found

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER and ASSOCIATED PRESS REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 10:02 EST, 11 July 2014 | UPDATED: 11:34 EST, 11 July 2014

Arizona mother Elizabeth Johnson, 27, was released from a Phoenix prison Friday morning
following her conviction in the 2009 disappearance of her eight-month-old son, Gabriel.

'I think she has matured a lot from this entire experience,' Victor told ABC15. 'She has what I would call some grand plans to move on with her life.'

'Justice was served here. Elizabeth was convicted of exactly the crimes she committed. She's served her sentence and now faces four years' probation,' Victor told azcentral.com.
'What's least understood about Elizabeth is that at all times she acted in what she believed was Gabriel's best interests. There was a ton of information we didn't bring out that showed she loved Gabriel at all times.'
more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2688871/Arizona-mom-missing-baby-released-prison.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: July 11, 2014, 07:59:36 PM »

While Elizabeth Johnson proceeds with her "grand plan to move on with her life", I hope she is haunted every day and every night with thoughts and visions of little Gabriel.  She reminds me of Casey Anthony.     It's me! Me! Me!  It's all about me!  My life!!! 

Prayers for Gabriel.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: July 12, 2014, 08:52:55 AM »

While Elizabeth Johnson proceeds with her "grand plan to move on with her life", I hope she is haunted every day and every night with thoughts and visions of little Gabriel.  She reminds me of Casey Anthony.     It's me! Me! Me!  It's all about me!  My life!!! 

I know Muffy.  When I read she has such grand plans I wanted to get sick!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: July 12, 2014, 09:02:52 AM »

The karma train will be coming for her.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #644 on: July 12, 2014, 09:12:44 AM »

I sure hope so cadillac.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #645 on: July 12, 2014, 09:26:14 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #646 on: July 12, 2014, 09:26:57 AM »

I sure hope so cadillac.

Me too! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #647 on: July 12, 2014, 03:09:27 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #648 on: July 12, 2014, 03:12:02 PM »

5 years       where does the time go? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 12, 2014, 04:48:14 PM »

not sure what happened to my last post, but it said about the same
things you guys are saying

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: July 12, 2014, 05:43:30 PM »

Key player in Baby Gabriel's disappearance dies
Posted: Jul 11, 2014 11:11 PM EDT
Updated: Jul 11, 2014 11:19 PM EDT

Smith was traveling southbound on Highway 87 when he somehow lost control, flipping his dark green SUV. He was rushed to Payson Regional Medical Center where he was treated and released.

Friday evening, Tammi Smith, Jack's widow spoke exclusively with CBS 5's Greg Argos. She said Smith was seriously injured with head trauma and injuries to his arm, but was released after asking doctor's to let him leave.

Tuesday morning, Tammi Smith said she woke up around 6 a.m. to give her husband medicine when he started foaming at the mouth from an apparent seizure. He died minutes later. Tammi Smith confirms Payson police have opened a death investigation due to Jack's age and the fact he died in his house.

http://www.kpho.com/story/26001468/key-player
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: July 12, 2014, 05:48:52 PM »

Driver Dies Day After Corvair Curve Rollover
By Alexis Bechman As of Friday, July 11, 2014

Moments after Smith rolled, a passing motorist stopped and helped Smith out of his overturned vehicle. Gail and Keith McKinney came upon the wreck next, the wheels of Smith’s vehicle still spinning and the dust not yet settled. The couple pulled out their first aid kit and had Smith sit on their tailgate.

Smith told Gail he was talking on the phone with his wife, Tammi, at the time of the wreck and asked if he could use Gail’s phone to let Tammi know he was all right.

“He was so OK it made you wonder if he was OK,” she said. “You don’t expect someone to be that OK when they get out of a vehicle (rolled) like that. That was a red flag to me,” Gail said.

After paramedics took Smith away, the McKinneys continued on to their Valley home. The next morning, Gail got a call from Tammi letting her know Jack had died.

“We were so sad to hear he had passed.”

Tammi told Gail that after Jack had come home from the hospital, they hung out with their two children, ages 4 and 9, and took some photos. The next morning when Jack awoke, he collapsed and was gone, Gail said Tammi told her.

http://www.paysonroundup.com/news/2014/jul/11/driver-dies-day-after-corvair-curve-rollover/

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: July 14, 2014, 11:17:42 AM »

I will keep my thoughts about karma and too bad it wasn't Tammi to myself.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: August 27, 2014, 12:08:37 AM »

Where are you, Gabriel?

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #654 on: February 15, 2016, 08:38:40 PM »

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/new-lead-on-missing-baby-gabriel

New Lead on Missing Baby Gabriel

By Yami Virgin, FOX San Antonio |Monday, February 8th 2016

San Antonio — "It's been 6 years now and it's just crazy that it's been this long," says Logan McQueary, who is still looking for his son Gabriel.

McQueary Fox San Antonio that in that time he has not lost hope of finding Gabriel alive. Back in 2010 the child went missing after his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, fled Arizona with the boy so McQueary wouldn't gain custody of the boy.

But just a few months ago McQueary got a call that made him believe not everything was being done to find Gabriel.

"We got a new case worker on Gabriel's case a little less than a year ago. She called me and asked for my DNA and I said 'Don't you guys already have it?' and she said 'No, we don't," explained Logan McQueary.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #655 on: February 15, 2016, 09:02:08 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/251236072296/?ref=browser

According to Gabriel's Facebook page Elizabeth is married and living in Albuquerque, NM and Tammy is living in a remote part of Washington state.

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: February 16, 2016, 05:01:30 AM »

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/new-lead-on-missing-baby-gabriel

New Lead on Missing Baby Gabriel

By Yami Virgin, FOX San Antonio |Monday, February 8th 2016

San Antonio — "It's been 6 years now and it's just crazy that it's been this long," says Logan McQueary, who is still looking for his son Gabriel.

McQueary Fox San Antonio that in that time he has not lost hope of finding Gabriel alive. Back in 2010 the child went missing after his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, fled Arizona with the boy so McQueary wouldn't gain custody of the boy.

But just a few months ago McQueary got a call that made him believe not everything was being done to find Gabriel.

"We got a new case worker on Gabriel's case a little less than a year ago. She called me and asked for my DNA and I said 'Don't you guys already have it?' and she said 'No, we don't," explained Logan McQueary.

I hope Gabriel can be found alive and well, even after all these years.  I find it really, really sad Elizabeth is going along, living her life without accounting for where Gabriel is.  He was a child in her care.  Where's Gabriel? Maybe with a new caseworker there will be answers.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: April 02, 2016, 08:35:11 AM »

http://www.abc15.com/news/state/baby-gabriels-mom-elizabeth-johnson-to-be-extradited-to-arizona

Baby Gabriel's mom, Elizabeth Johnson, to be extradited to Arizona
Melissa Blasius
7:23 PM, Apr 1, 2016

ALBUQUERQUE, NM - The mom of "Baby Gabriel" could get anything from probation to prison time for alleged probation violations.

Elizabeth Johnson, 29, sits in a New Mexico jail Friday night awaiting extradition to Arizona, which could take up to two weeks.

Less than two years ago, she was released from an Arizona prison after serving time related to her infant son's disappearance. She moved to the Albuquerque area shortly after her release.

ABC15 learned Johnson was wearing a GPS monitoring device when she was arrested at a probation office on Thursday. She faces four "technical" parole violations, according to her attorney Marc Victor.

"I am told that her probation officer in New Mexico was relatively happy with how she's behaved on probation," Victor said. "This decision came down from Arizona."

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #658 on: April 10, 2016, 09:25:27 AM »

http://www.gambleinvestigations.com/gii-media/television/108-baby-gabriel-answers-lie-within-phone-records.html

FOX
Baby Gabriel - answers lie within phone records

Ken Gamble, who was hired by the father of Gabriel Johnson, claims the San Antonio Police Department is looking in the wrong direction for the missing baby. The renowned international investigator tells Fox San Antonio that the answers to what happened to the baby lie within the phone records of Jack and Tammi Smith, the couple he is convinced assisted in the disappearance of Gabriel.

Click here

2 4 1
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: April 17, 2016, 02:55:39 PM »

Elizabeth gets out of jail on April 21.  she has to have a GPS ankle bracelet and has to have a local address.

I wonder if she will eventually go back to New Mexico (She works at a car dealership and they are holding her job for her for now bc, supposedly she is really good at what she does).

According to her attorney she is working full time and going to college full time.

and she got her probation reinstated.

I feel really sorry for her husband, he like so many other people have been conned by her.

They met around July 2015 and  got engaged in September 2015 and got married in December 2015.

She originally told him her name was Joanne Johnson from Seattle, WA.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/251236072296/?ref=bookmarks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.