April 30, 2024, 05:11:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryann Bunnell Crow 23, CA Missing 1/30/10 Husband Jesse Crow Arrested (REMAINS FOUND)  (Read 24618 times)
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2010, 12:49:42 PM »

Thanks to Edward for the local information and links to articles.  This time the police seem to be determined to get the "goods" on the killer husband before anything goes cold.    I'm hoping they succeed and set the example for other LE in such cases. 

IMO

Chi-M
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2010, 01:29:09 PM »

The girlfriend is now named person on interest.

The defense attorney for Crows is already screams No Fair Trial for Crows now..

The Detectives are pissed as they have to answer to the Prosecutor, who is silent.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2010, 04:06:37 PM »

Rumor was her body was found by people that know everyone involved.. It was incorrect.
What actually happend is that detectives spread the word she was found and then interviewed the husband looking for a confession..
Yes they are allowed to lie cheat to get a person to admit guilt.

Anyways sorry for the false report..

Here is the story as of now..

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:26:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2010, 04:21:28 PM »

The state has conducted DNA testing on blood evidence found related to the suspected homicide of Ryann Bunnell Crow, Salinas Police Chief Louis Fetherolf confirmed Thursday. Fetherolf declined to say where the blood was located or whose DNA was identified in the samples but said "the DNA (testing) came through for us."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2010, 08:02:50 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:27:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2010, 07:30:03 PM »

Crow's defense argues jail clothes skew media coverage  Rolling Eyes   

3:29 PM
Jesse John Crow didn't appear in court Wednesday for 40 minutes of legal jousting in his high-profile murder case. But his physical appearance - for media cameras - was the central issue.

Attorneys for the 33-year-old Prunedale man accused of murdering his wife, Ryann Bunnell Crow, 23, who vanished Jan. 30, waived his appearance, which would have put him before cameras in jail clothing.

Instead, the defense was granted a request that Crow be allowed to wear civilian clothes every time he comes to court - for pretrial hearings, as well as at trial.

Defense attorney Brian Worthington said the clothing issue was critical to protect Crow's presumption of innocence in a murder case that has garnered pervasive local media attention, as well as national coverage.

Superior Court Judge Russell Scott didn't grant a defense request that Crow be allowed in court for pretrial proceedings without shackles or restraints.

Scott said the Salinas court facility, in which many courtrooms are in portable buildings, is not secure enough to treat Crow differently from other inmates who are routinely shackled during pretrial proceedings.

"It's not exactly steel and cement," the judge, alluding to his courtroom in a portable building.

Worthington argued that media images of his client in restraints would go to the same issue of presumption of innocence and take a psychological toll on Crow.

Crow has been held in the Monterey County jail in lieu of

$3million bail since he was arrested Feb. 16 by Salinas police who investigated his wife's disappearance.

Ryann Crow was last seen driving in Prunedale on Jan. 30, and her family reported her missing Feb. 2, but her body has not been found. Her car was found in a Foster City neighborhood Feb. 9.

Deputy County Counsel Traci Kirkbride argued that bringing Crow to court in civilian clothes all the time would put an undue burden on the Sheriff's Office. She strongly objected to the defense request on shackles.

The only other time such defense requests were granted was in the case of John Kenney, an elderly Carmel Valley man who murdered two neighbors over a property dispute, she said.

Crow's appearance in jail clothing before a judge in a pretrial proceeding wouldn't prejudice the judge, Kirkbride said. As for shackles, she said, Kenney was elderly and frail while Crow is the opposite.

"From what I have seen, he seems to be in fairly good shape, and he's fairly young," she said outside court.

Crow's absence from the courtroom and the judge's ruling about his attire for future appearances short-circuited a possible showdown with several media representatives. They were on hand to contest an order by Judge Adrienne Grover at his Monday arraignment that barred media photography that would have showed Crow's orange-striped jail jumpsuit.

Outside court, Worthington said he still is concerned about images of his client in shackles, but he said that would be handled on "an appearance-by-appearance basis."

The judge set a March 3 hearing to schedule a preliminary hearing for Crow. He directed the prosecution and the defense to file briefs before then regarding pending media requests to make public now-sealed case documents, including sworn statements in support of search and arrest warrants.

http://www.freelancenews.com/news/263484-crows-defense-argues-jail-clothes-skew-media-coverage

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2010, 02:12:06 PM »

How far away does she live from where Chelsea King was found?
And Is there any searches going on for her....I can not believe not a word about Ryan

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »

We are in the Monterey bay area and it is 6-7 hours away.

This husband has been no help.. Just as I thought they had her they didn't.
I think the police are lost.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2010, 03:51:22 PM »

We are in the Monterey bay area and it is 6-7 hours away.

This husband has been no help.. Just as I thought they had her they didn't.
I think the police are lost.

Thanks Edward....just seems as if she has been forgotten  ::MonkeyNoNo::I wish her mother would go to the media...make some noise...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2010, 07:54:28 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:28:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2010, 03:54:46 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:29:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2010, 03:57:22 AM »

Its so sad what happenend to this poor girl..and even worse where it happenened. Prunedale is a innocent hick town with great families, and for once its on the news, for all the wrong reasons. I grew up there, and to this day think it is a wonderful place to raise a family! Originally I started out reading about this case because of the location...and now its because i actually know the suspect! He was a good friend of my brothers and they graduated together. I didn't even recognize him, but i knew his name rang a bell. As a scared monkey poster i feel its my responsibility to let people what i know. My brother let me know that this kid always smoked, and sold marijuana throughout high school and was known as a stoner. Tis a shame a low life like this could steal the life of a beautiful woman, as well as taint the town of Prunedale with this horrible crime! RIP RYANN

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2010, 05:31:24 PM »

I have not forgotten about her..

I know this one fact..
He purchased a tarp and rope at the hardware store in Prundale.. She is weighted down in water..MO.
We all call it Prunetucky because of the Equestrian community.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »

I suppose I have to go fishing from a train trestle this weekend..
Never know what I might snag. Maybe I can find a sheriff friend of mine to come along.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2010, 03:28:30 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:29:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2010, 03:33:52 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:30:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2010, 03:36:19 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

self edit sorry...ment to type NUT
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:31:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 07:11:38 PM »

Jesse John Crow, accused of killing wife Ryann, faces additional charges
March 24, 2010

A Prunedale man accused of killing his missing wife is expected to plead not guilty Friday to amended charges that he used a firearm to kill his wife.

The amended charge was filed by the Monterey County District Attorney's Office against Jesse John Crow, accused of slaying Ryann Bunnell Crow, whose body has not been found.

Crow is expected to appear in court at 8:30 a.m. Friday.

Crow was arrested Feb. 16 on suspicion of his wife's murder. Bunnell Crow was reported missing by her family on Feb. 2. According to court documents, Crow was the last person to see his wife.

Crow remains in county jail, withheld on a $3 million bail.

Tom Worthington, Crow's attorney, said this afternoon that the District Attorney's Office also added allegations of felon in possession of a firearm and cultivating marijuana. The cultivation of marijuana charge stems from Feb. 3, when Monterey County Sheriff's deputies allegedly seized more than 300 plants from Crow's home in Prunedale.
http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20100324/NEWS01/100324021

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2010, 03:28:59 PM »

He used a gun and they have evidence of it..

They still do not have her.

This is where I believe she is located.. In the water next to the railroad tracks.
The star on the map does not represent where her cell phone was located..
This area is an inland estuary of sloughs and is all park.. The railroad runs through it and I theorize they wrapped up her body with tarp and rocks and tied it together with rope and threw her body off into the water in this area along the railroad tracks and most likely off the train trestle area..
This is the last known location of her cell phone. Her car was found 70+ miles away in another city.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2010, 08:11:10 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:31:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.