May 01, 2024, 01:41:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryann Bunnell Crow 23, CA Missing 1/30/10 Husband Jesse Crow Arrested (REMAINS FOUND)  (Read 24629 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 08:13:31 PM »

http://www.ksbw.com/news/22926964/detail.html
(Video Avail at Link & PDF: Search Warrant in Jesse Crow Case at bottom of pg)
Search Warrant Reveals Details In Jesse Crow Case
3 Warrants Remain Sealed

March 23, 2010

Action News has uncovered new information shedding new light on Jesse Crow and how police began their investigation into the man now accused of killing his wife Ryan Bunnell Crow in January.

The information comes from a search warrant that was released on Tuesday.

Details of the warrant describe a sophisticated marijuana growing operation in and around Jesse Crow's Prunedale home and how police first discovered it when Ryan Bunnell's sister and mother asked police to go to the home to talk to Jesse and find out if he knew where Ryann had been for the past few days.

When police arrived, Ryan's family had blocked Jesse's truck in the driveway and told police they believed Jesse had a history of abusing Ryan -- abuse that had gone unreported -- and they suggested Jesse had a drug operation because he didn't have a job, but he seemed to have plenty of money.

Action News also learned Jesse said the last time he saw Ryann was on the evening of Jan. 30 -- the last and latest time anybody can confirm they saw Ryann.

The warrant also calls attention to Crow's father -- a physician -- confirming that Dr. Crow runs a medical marijuana dispensary. The warrant said it operates out of Soledad.

Action News previously confirmed that the dispensary operates in Stockton. However, an office manager Action News spoke with at the clinic said her office does not dispense medical pot and never has.

There is still a lot more information about the investigation which remains under seal by court order.

Three warrants are under seal and Judge Russell Scott has yet to rule on whether or not those warrants should be opened to the public.

There may be a ruling on that on Wednesday during Jesse Crow's next scheduled court appearance.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2010, 08:14:54 PM »

http://www.kcba.com/Global/story.asp?S=12197516
(Video Gallery at Link)
New Charges Filed Against Jesse Crow
March 24, 2010
SALINAS, Calif- Jesse Crow was in court this morning and the DA's office has decided to file additional charges against him.

"We can not imagine why they chose to wait like this to this late date and file that amendment complaint without notice," said defense attorney Tom Worthington. In court today, prosecutors said they are making changes to the charges against Crow adding seven more charges, surprising the defense, "We were prepared to proceed we could not proceed in the face of this new material that had been kept from us until today," said Worthington.

The main revelation-- investigators think Crow used a gun to kill his wife in late January or early February, "We have an additional 400 pages of material that they served on us today even though a lot of this goes back to the middle of February," said Worthington.

Ryann Bunnell Crow's family reported her missing February 2nd. Court documents released Tuesday show her husband Jesse was the last person to see her and when police went to ask him about her disappearance they found dozens of pot plants in his Prunedale home. But today, Crow's attorney maintained his client is not guilty. "He is not responsible for her disappearance and we hope that she will turn up that she is ok but if not if indeed there has been a homicide he has pled not guilty to that charge," said Worthington.

Crow will be arraigned on the new charges Friday morning. The preliminary hearing, which was scheduled for Friday as well, will be moved to a later date.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2010, 08:16:32 PM »

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20100323/NEWS01/100323030
Jesse Crow last person to see wife
March 23, 2010

Jesse Crow was the last person to see his wife Ryann Bunnell Crow on the day she went missing, according to court documents.

Jesse Crow told deputies he saw Bunnell Crow leave his Prunedale home at around 5 p.m. Jan. 30 in her own car, according to the search warrant affidavit filed in court by the Monterey County Sheriff’s Office.

Sheriff Deputy Michael Smith requested the search warrant after seeing tools for an alleged indoor marijuana growing operation when he went to the house to question Crow about Bunnell Crow's disappearance, the document said.

When the home was later searched deputies allegedly found 300 marijuana plants.

Bunnell Crow’s family had asked the Salinas Police Department to send a deputy to speak with Crow when they reported Bunnell Crow missing on Feb. 2.

According to the statement used to request the search warrant, when Smith arrived at Crow’s home, both Shelley Bunnell, Ryann’s sister, and Pamela Pipitoni, Ryan’s mother, were at the house.

Ryann Bunnell Crow’s family had tried to reach Jesse Crow since his wife disappeared but were unsuccessful.

Then, on Feb. 2, Bunnell Crow’s family had followed Jesse Crow to a storage unit after spotting him in Prunedale area.

The family asked Crow to go to his home to speak to police, the documents said, but Crow reportedly refused “stating he was on his way to Santa Cruz.”

However, the documents said, Crow went back to his house after the confrontation. Bunnell Crow’s family followed him there and blocked his pickup truck in the driveway to wait for the deputy.

Crow has since been arrested on suspicion of homicide in his wife’s death, although her remains have not been found.

Crow pleaded not guilty on Feb. 22.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20100326/NEWS01/100326010
Jesse John Crow's arraignment on additional charges delayed
March 26, 2010

Jesse John Crow, 33, Prunedale, appears in court March 3 during a preliminary hearing in his murder case. Crow is charged with killing his wife, Ryann Bunnell Crow, 23. (Scott MacDonald)
A Prunedale man, accused of murdering his wife, is expected to plead not guilty to additional charges including using a firearm to kill her, next month.

Jesse John Crow, accused of slaying Ryann Bunnell Crow, was initially anticipated to enter the plea this morning, but his arraignment was continued to April 9 at the request of his defense lawyers.

This week, the Monterey County District Attorney’s Office also added allegations of being a felon in possession of a firearm and cultivating marijuana.

The cultivation of marijuana charge stems from Feb. 3, when county sheriff's deputies allegedly seized more than 300 plants from Crow's home in the 7600 block of Chester Drive in Prunedale. The felon in possession of a firearm charge comes from a March 1997 conviction Crow received for possession of marijuana.
Crow was arrested Feb. 16 on suspicion of his wife's murder. Bunnell Crow was reported missing by her family two weeks earlier, Feb. 2. Her body has not been found.

Brian Worthington, an attorney for Crow, said the defense requested that the arraignment be delayed because of the “tremendous amount of new discovery” they received from the prosecution on Wednesday.

Crow remains in county jail on $3 million bail.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:21:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2010, 08:20:40 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:34:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2010, 06:01:17 PM »

Video Report >>

Continued Search For Ryann Brunnells Body
Fri Apr 9, 7:40AM PT - KSBW - Monterey 1:58 | 10 views
Police continue to search for the body of Ryann Brunnell.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/monterey-ksbw-18229918/continued-search-for-ryann-brunnells-body-19072782

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 12:31:56 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:35:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2010, 02:29:11 PM »

Jesse John Crow faces new charges, possible death penalty
by Sunita Vijayan • svijayan@thecalifornian.com • April 29, 2010

Comments (7)  The charges are mounting against Jesse John Crow, the Prunedale man accused of killing his wife and disposing of her still-missing body, and prosecutors now have a chance to pursue the death penalty.

The Monterey County District Attorney's Office on Wednesday filed a special circumstance to the existing murder charge against Crow, alleging that the crime was committed intentionally and carried out for financial gain.

Assistant District Attorney Stephanie Hulsey said the special circumstance makes Crow eligible, if convicted, for either execution or life in prison without the possibility of parole. The office has not yet decided which option it will pursue. Hulsey declined to go into detail on why prosecutors added the special circumstance, citing the ongoing investigation.

Crow, 33, was arrested Feb. 16 on suspicion of murdering Ryann Bunnell Crow, 23, who was last seen alive Jan. 30. Authorities said they have not found her body.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20100429/NEWS09/4290303/1002/NEWS01/Jesse-John-Crow-faces-new-charges-possible-death-penalty

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2010, 03:54:24 PM »

" Local Law Enforcement "
It appears..
They are not so good at finding people unless they trip over the dead body..

When somebody purchases rope and tarp.. add in some Rock
I am pretty sure that spells out water disposal ! hence the cell phone in a water area !!

I do not want to interfer in there investigation by going out to where I think this poor girl is located...
LE does not appear to read at scared monkey's.. they are behind in technology over there in Salinas. So much time spent on gang members who they find with ease in cars and in the street. finding a body in water is just beyond them I suppose.
I really doubt they disposed of the body in the san francisco bay at Foster City. Most like her body would be near the area first searched.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2010, 10:04:17 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:35:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2010, 11:27:27 AM »

There was a suitcase found this morning with a body in it not far from Foster city where Ryan's car was located.

They have not identified the body yet but remember this area has a high population and it could be anyone in the suitcase. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2010, 11:38:06 AM »

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/05/19/BAMG1DGLO6.DTL
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2010, 03:45:46 PM »

Thanks Edward.  The article states that the condition of the body indicates the suitcase has only been in the water a few days.  I would guess that pretty much leaves out the possibility that she is Ryann.   

I'm checking here regularly for updates.  Appreciate your posting.

Chi-M

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2010, 07:36:03 AM »

The suitcase body was ID'd as Pearla Louis ...52-Year Old San Francisco Woman
http://kron.com/News/ArticleView/tabid/298/smid/1126/ArticleID/6053/reftab/536/t/Body%20in%20Suitcase%20Identified%20as%2052-Year%20Old%20San%20Francisco%20Woman/Default.aspx

BUT>>>>>

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:36:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2010, 07:18:58 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:23:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2010, 09:15:24 AM »

Human Remains Found; Salinas Police Contacted
Ryann Bunnell Crow's Car Discovered In Foster City

UPDATED: 5:18 pm PDT May 28, 2010

Department is assisting Bay Area law enforcement agencies after human remains were found in the Union City waterfront area Thursday.

The remains were discovered across the Bay from where the car of Ryann Bunnell Crow, a missing Prunedale woman, was found in February.

Sources also tell Action News that the state of the decomposition of the remains indicate the victim died around the same time Crow disappeared.

Alameda Search and Rescue teams sent out 10 dive members and three cadaver dogs to search an ecological area after a torso, leg and arm were found scattered between the Dumbarton and San Mateo bridges. Authorities, including officers from the Salinas Police Department, set up a command post Friday on Veasy Street in Union City.

Crow was last seen alive on January 30. Her husband, Jesse John Crow, has been charged with her murder.

Investigators said they will conduct a DNA test on the bones, but that results may take a few months.

Jesse John Crow has pleaded not guilty to one count of murder. Last month, prosecutors said they may have evidence that Crow killed for money, which could make him eligible for the death penalty if convicted.

He is currently being held at the Monterey County Jail.
http://www.ksbw.com/news/23712826/detail.html?source=htv

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2010, 09:27:52 PM »

You pegged it Edward!  I have a question...I live in FL and there are a zillion swampy, gator infested areas, not to mention backwood roads everywhere in which to dump a body but why so many in the suitcases in open water where they do wash up?  Doesn't seem like the best place to get rid of someone.  Is it just so many murders there, the police not looking?  I don't get it!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2010, 06:39:11 PM »

I bet the remains have been ID'd.........

Monterey County DA to make announcement today in Jesse John Crow case
BY SUNITA VIJAYAN • svijayan@thecalifornian.com • June 8, 2010

The Monterey County District Attorney’s Office said it will hold a press conference this afternoon to announce a major development in the Jesse John Crow case.

The press conference will be held at 4 p.m. at the District Attorney’s Office, 240 Church St., Salinas.

Crow, 33, is accused of killing his wife, Ryann Bunnell Crow, 23, who was reported missing Feb. 2. She was last seen alive Jan. 30.

Last month, District Attorney Dean Flippo said his office received information that Hayward police had found the human remains in an area near where the missing Salinas woman's car was found in Foster City in the Bay Area.

Hayward police contacted other agencies with missing-person cases after the discovery of human bones found scattered along the Hayward shore.

Hayward police Capt. Darryl McAllister said investigators found the remains spread across an area of about 300 yards after being notified by a man who saw a bone on the shoreline near the San Mateo Bridge.

The Alameda County coroner made a preliminary ruling that the bones are human.

Crow was arrested on Feb. 16 on suspicion of murder and is undergoing court proceedings.

A preliminary hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence for the case to proceed is scheduled for July 1 and 2.

In April, the District Attorney’s Office filed a special circumstance to the existing murder charge against Crow, accusing him of committing the crime intentionally and carrying it out for financial gain.

The special circumstance allows the District Attorney's Office the option to pursue the death penalty.

The office said it plans to make that determination after the preliminary hearing.
http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20100608/NEWS01/100608019

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2010, 07:16:43 PM »

Monterey County DA: Ryann Bunnell Crow's body found
BY SUNITA VIJAYAN, SCOTT MACDONALD and RIA MEGNIN • svijayan@thecalifornian.com • June 8, 2010

Comments (7) Recommend (2)

The Monterey County District Attorney’s Office has confirmed that the remains of a woman found on the East Bay shoreline of San Mateo County are those of Ryann Bunnell Crow.

The office says the Department of Justice's Jan Bashinki DNA Laboratory has confirmed the remains are Crow's using DNA testing.

Jesse John Crow, 33, is accused of killing his 23-year-old wife, who was reported missing Feb. 2. She was last seen alive Jan. 30.

Last month, District Attorney Dean Flippo said his office received information that Hayward police had found the human remains in an area near where the missing Salinas woman's car was found in Foster City in the Bay Area.

Hayward police contacted other agencies with missing-person cases after the discovery of human bones found scattered along the Hayward shore.

Hayward police Capt. Darryl McAllister said investigators found the remains spread across an area of about 300 yards after being notified by a man who saw a bone on the shoreline near the San Mateo Bridge.

The Alameda County coroner made a preliminary ruling that the bones are human.

Crow was arrested Feb. 16 on suspicion of murder and is undergoing court proceedings.

A preliminary hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence for the case to proceed is scheduled for July 1 and 2.

In April, the District Attorney’s Office filed a special circumstance to the existing murder charge against Crow, accusing him of committing the crime intentionally and carrying it out for financial gain.

The special circumstance allows the District Attorney's Office the option to pursue the death penalty.

The office said it plans to make that determination after the preliminary hearing.
http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20100608/NEWS01/100608019/1002/NEWS01/Monterey+County+DA++Ryann+Bunnell+Crow+s+body+found+
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 07:34:52 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2010, 04:44:09 PM »

Crow moved To Isolation Cell

Updated: Jun 10, 2010 3:35 PM EDT

http://www.kcba.com/Global/story.asp?S=12629840
SALINAS, Calif- After detectives made a public announcement that the remains of Ryann Bunnell Crow were found, Jesse Crow was moved to an isolation cell in the Monterey County Jail.

Jesse Crow is accused of killing his wife and dumping her body. Several law enforcement agencies had been looking for the body of Ryann Bunnell for months when human remains were found on the Hayward water front and later identified as Ryann.

There have been no specific threats against Crow and his lawyers says that the move to isolation was done as a precaution.

Central Coast News Reporter Brooke Holmquist sat down with the public defender for Jesse Crow. To see the interview watch Central Coast News at 6pm or check back here. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.