April 23, 2024, 04:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #32 4/13/10 - 4/15/10  (Read 311189 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1920 on: April 15, 2010, 05:12:57 PM »

OMG~I just remembered that HaLeigh fell in the creek once when Crystal was putting JR in the car, I had forgotten about that. If she did pass there at that site, I almost pray she was OD's so she would be so out of it sorry, can't put words with my thoughts right now, just remembering that event from when she was little and knowing she was afraid of the dark and now LE stating she died there is horrific.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: April 15, 2010, 05:13:11 PM »

Presser Part I:   http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/a/u/1/LbJk9jLiy3I

Presser Part II:  http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/a/u/0/cYu1Q930PhY   

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: April 15, 2010, 05:13:49 PM »

Wasn't there a letter to or from Nay Nay (when she was in jail) regarding a party where Haleigh ingested drugs & died.  Was the party here at the dock?

And did the letter say something about Jr. being asleep in the car/van/truck?

Someone please refresh my memory.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1923 on: April 15, 2010, 05:14:27 PM »

The reporter on Jax 4 live just said that Jeff Hardy did say that she died in this area, dont know if that means right there at the ramp or just in the general vacinity, I believe this is the saddest thing I have ever heard of, poor HaLeigh, afraid of the dark and being out in this area with these idiots are so scary, these people are sick and they need to all fry for their part in all this and for the pain and suffering her family has gone through all this time and mostly for what they did to a innocent little girl....

HH~  you're right,  so cruel........justice is finally coming for her    an angelic monkey

Hi mizjay! I think you're right......... at long last, I believe that Justice is about to begin for Haleigh.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: April 15, 2010, 05:14:31 PM »

It's just amazing to me that these "people" have stayed so silent about this for 14 months. Just amazing.

Penny: I have looked through all my folders of Haleigh images and found none with an ice cooler of any sort.

I seriously believe that a lot of the family members knew all this in advance...maybe not little details...but "who".  It is truly amazing how they've kept this to themselves to this degree. 
IMO...Tommy, Joe and Misty are all guilty - if not the actual murder then via accessory after the fact.   If there's really not a "plea agreement" going on then I believe all three of them should be in prison for the rest of their lives without a chance of parole.

Maybe one of the hallmarks of habitual criminals is keep your mouth shut no matter what ????   They just always seemed like life dopers who will usually sell their mama if it helps them get back out on the streets??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1925 on: April 15, 2010, 05:15:39 PM »

Wasn't there a letter to or from Nay Nay (when she was in jail) regarding a party where Haleigh ingested drugs & died.  Was the party here at the dock?

Yes, but not this area, I think it was the Mondex area, where they drained the pond.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: April 15, 2010, 05:15:49 PM »

The reporter on Jax 4 live just said that Jeff Hardy did say that she died in this area, dont know if that means right there at the ramp or just in the general vacinity, I believe this is the saddest thing I have ever heard of, poor HaLeigh, afraid of the dark and being out in this area with these idiots are so scary, these people are sick and they need to all fry for their part in all this and for the pain and suffering her family has gone through all this time and mostly for what they did to a innocent little girl....

HH~  you're right,  so cruel........justice is finally coming for her    an angelic monkey
Yes it is, I cant type anymore today, Im gonna go get some stuff together and see if when the search is over if we will be allowed to go to the river to leave some flowers and say a prayer for this beautiful little girl, I think I will go ask if we can start a memorial for her there, God Bless her and her family, Im heartbroken.......bye

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: April 15, 2010, 05:18:49 PM »

If Tommy is involved will Lindsy be in trouble for trying to cover for him and saying he was home with her that night, I feel like Lindsy
may have not been able to lie any longer from seeing her on the tapes with Tommy...and she has told LE something...jmo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: April 15, 2010, 05:19:35 PM »

It's just amazing to me that these "people" have stayed so silent about this for 14 months. Just amazing.

Penny: I have looked through all my folders of Haleigh images and found none with an ice cooler of any sort.

I believe that the parents of Natalee Holloway in their respective books figured out perfectly in regards to witnesses not coming forward and exposing the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning their precious daughter went missing and ... was never seen again.

Janet

++++++

THE THREAT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 197:
  There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee.  When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling:  "The threat is bigger than the money," he says.  The Threat.  That dark influence.  The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 117:
  I also find it hard to believe that with all of the press that Natalee's disapppearance has attracted, there is not one person anywhere who knows what happened to her.  I can only surmise that those who do know something are too afraid to come forward.  Maybe there would be a price to pay if they tell, a price so high and so threatening that not even the $1,000,000 reward money is enough of an enticement for someone to bring us the truth.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: April 15, 2010, 05:21:22 PM »

The Joe Pytko letter as well.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: April 15, 2010, 05:22:24 PM »

Here's the part of the letter pertaining to that:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: April 15, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23164194/detail.html

Detectives Believe Haleigh Cummings Was Killed

Posted: 4:27 pm EDT April 15, 2010Updated: 5:03 pm EDT April 15, 2010

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators in Putnam County made a major announcement late Thursday afternoon. Detectives in the case of missing girl Haleigh Cummings said they officially believe the child has been killed.

"Info has been received that leads them to believe Haleigh Cummings is likely deceased," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said during a news conference.

For the third day in a row, crews searched in the Saint John’s River just a few miles from Haleigh's home in Satsuma, where she disappeared last February.

The sheriff acknowledged what many people have feared for the past 14 months, that the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings is a homicide.

Investigators on foot and on boats, even divers in the water, continued to scour the area Thursday, just five miles from where the girl disappeared.

"They come down here a couple times a day," area resident Warren White said.

White has watched investigators go by his property. He and other neighbors wondered when some answers would come.

"I hope they find her. Son of a gun, it's too bad," White said.

Investigators are being very cautious in their search. Every time a boat comes near the area, they're forced all the way to the other side of the river away from the crime scene.

Officials said Haleigh's former stepmother, Misty Croslin, could be in trouble. Misty was brought to the scene from jail where's she's being held on drug charges. She was the last person known to see the girl alive.

During a jailhouse call, Misty pointed the finger at one of her relatives. She claimed her cousin, Joe Overstreet, took Haleigh, but he says that’s lie.

Overstreet was in Putnam County when Haleigh disappeared, but left for Tennessee soon after.

Investigators won't say exactly what they've found or what evidence they have, but they are moving closer to an arrest.

"The investigative team has identified persons of interest in this case," Sheriff Hardy said.

The sheriff would not name who they suspect, only saying they suspect several people. He did say they have not found bones during the most recent searches, just a few items that could be part of the case.

Officials expect to finish the search Thursday night.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: April 15, 2010, 05:23:11 PM »

Yes, but not this area, I think it was the Mondex area, where they drained the pond.

Thank you No Rose.  That's what I remembered as well. 
Just wondering if there are bits of truth in the story.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: April 15, 2010, 05:23:53 PM »

RE: www.twitter.com/the_red_rose

I do have a   Twitter acct., & follow The Rose Red.
I went back & read her tweets. Here are just a few of them.
SAD TO SAY, BUT I FIND SOME BELIVABLE. I AM SO HEART SICK OVER THIS MESS.

What do all of u think ???

So I hear Haleigh came to ingest some drugs/pills that evening & her body reacted..Misty discovered her in this condition & contacted Tommy-
about 14 hours ago via web

So I hear Haleigh came to ingest some drugs/pills that evening & her body reacted..Misty discovered her in this condition & contacted Tommy-

understood it was not dead to due the ingestion of the drugs..She was taken to the dock, slaughtered, & put into the water..

So ofcourse I asked the obvious question being WHY would Misty be fearful of calling 911 if Haleigh had taken pills/drugs..Likely would've

-been Rons drugs/pills.. No answer obviously, how could they know.. Then I went on to ask well, WHY would Tommy & or Joe be willing to -

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: April 15, 2010, 05:24:28 PM »

I believe that the parents of Natalee Holloway in their respective books figured out perfectly in regards to witnesses not coming forward and exposing the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning their precious daughter went missing and ... was never seen again.

Janet

++++++

THE THREAT

Page 197:
  There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee.  When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling:  "The threat is bigger than the money," he says.  The Threat.  That dark influence.  The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 117:
  I also find it hard to believe that with all of the press that Natalee's disapppearance has attracted, there is not one person anywhere who knows what happened to her.  I can only surmise that those who do know something are too afraid to come forward.  Maybe there would be a price to pay if they tell, a price so high and so threatening that not even the $1,000,000 reward money is enough of an enticement for someone to bring us the truth.

Wow,  pretty simple and profound all at the same time.   Dark influence or threat wouldn't hold a candle to the self hate l would have, I would never be able to look at life the same again  ( I think, hope I never am in a position to find out)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: April 15, 2010, 05:24:37 PM »

Presser Part I:   http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/a/u/1/LbJk9jLiy3I

Presser Part II:  http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/a/u/0/cYu1Q930PhY   

thanks Heart......the sheriff is very careful with his words.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: April 15, 2010, 05:25:50 PM »

So they all kept quiet for fourteen months and would still probably not be talking except to save their own Azzes!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: April 15, 2010, 05:26:34 PM »

Thank you so much Heart & Brandi.   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: April 15, 2010, 05:26:39 PM »

Yes it is, I cant type anymore today, Im gonna go get some stuff together and see if when the search is over if we will be allowed to go to the river to leave some flowers and say a prayer for this beautiful little girl, I think I will go ask if we can start a memorial for her there, God Bless her and her family, Im heartbroken.......bye

HH, that would be wonderful!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: April 15, 2010, 05:27:51 PM »

So they all kept quiet for fourteen months and would still probably not be talking except to save their own Azzes!

B I N G O

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.