April 19, 2024, 08:47:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glen Beck for President, Ron Paul for Vice President of the United States.  (Read 2320 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« on: February 21, 2010, 11:51:18 AM »

Fox News host Glenn Beck, armed with his trademark chalkboard, blamed "progressivism " for America's problems Saturday in his keynote speech that brought the annual Conservative Political Action Conference to a close.

The chalkboard, a prop that he uses frequently on his top-rated show, brought the audience to its feet. Beck wrote "Progressivism" on it to underscore his belief in what America is suffering from.

When Beck asked what America is suffering from, someone shouted "President Obama," though Beck, an outspoken critic of the president, said it's "not that simple."

Beck rejected the notion that the Republican Party should expand its tent to include progressives.

"What is this? A circus?" he said, drawing laughter. "America is not a clown show. America is an idea that sets people free."

Opening up about his troubled past, Beck told the crowd, "People need to understand that life is not fair. The bad guy sometimes wins."

The speech capped three days of panel discussions and high-profile speakers, including numerous politicians mentioned as contenders for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination. But for a lot of the CPAC attendees, Beck was the reason they came, as he is seen as a leader in the new conservative movement.

The speech comes after a year in which Beck's growing popularity as a Fox News host coincided with the rise of the Tea Party Movement and populist rage directed at Washington. Beck also launched the 9/12 Project, which sets forth nine values and 12 principles that he believes the country was founded upon. The project inspired a major march in Washington in September.

"This is how is America should be," said Cynthia Burgiss, 22, a student at the University of Dayton in Ohio who attended the 9/12 march in D.C. this year. "People of every race, political affiliation, religion came together for different reasons."

She was at CPAC to see Beck and called him a "relatable ... everyday guy."

"None of this would have happened without Glenn," she said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/20/beck-encourages-conservatives/
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 12:12:31 PM »

Glenn Lee Beck (born February 10, 1964) is an American radio and television host, author, conservative political commentator, and entrepreneur. He is the host of The Glenn Beck Program, a nationally-syndicated talk-radio show that airs throughout the United States on Premiere Radio Networks. Beck is also the host of a self-titled cable-news show on Fox News Channel. As an author, Beck has gained success with five #1 New York Times-bestselling books.[3] He has become a well-known public figure, whose provocative views have afforded him media recognition and popularity, along with controversy and criticism.

Beck is also the founder and CEO of Mercury Radio Arts, a multi-media production company through which he produces content for radio, television, publishing, the stage, and the Internet.

Beck has called himself a conservative with libertarian leanings.[21] Among his core values Beck lists personal responsibility, private charity, the right to life, freedom of religion, limited government, and family as the cornerstone of society. Beck also believes in low national debt, and has said "A conservative believes that debt creates unhealthy relationships. Everyone, from the government on down, should live within their means and strive for financial independence."[22]

Beck supports individual gun ownership rights and is against gun control legislation.[23] He has suggested that President Barack Obama's proposed health care reform overhaul is a means by which Obama can effect reparations for slavery.[24] Beck believes that there is a lack of evidence that human activity is the main cause of global warming[25], although he believes the phenomenon exists.[26] He also views the American Clean Energy and Security Act as a form of wealth redistribution, and has promoted a petition rejecting the Kyoto Protocol.[27]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 12:14:42 PM »

Beck put together a campaign, the 9-12 Project, that is named for nine principles and twelve values which he says embody the spirit of the American people on the day after the September 11 attacks.[34] Beck has supported the tea party protests from their inception and held a broadcast from one of the April 2009 rallies in San Antonio.[35]

In September 2009, the conservative political activism group FreedomWorks organized the Taxpayer March on Washington, to rally against President Obama's policies.[36] The event was inspired by Beck's 9/12 project.[37]

The website lists the 9 Principles, accompanied by quotations from George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. The 9 Principles are:

I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
America is good.
I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values are:

Honesty
Reverence
Hope
Thrift
Humility
Charity
Sincerity
Moderation
Hard Work
Courage
Personal Responsibility
Gratitude

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9-12_Project

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 01:24:35 PM »

Sara Paulin Secretary of State.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 02:52:14 PM »

yesterday I drove by the city of San Jose Calfornia main offices.. Out front of the office are flag poles. On those 4 poles fly these flags..
United states flag
california flag
Mexico flag.. A nation out of control, illegal criminals. Drug wars, corrupt police and military.
Vietnam flag.. A communist nation

ALL of them fly at th same level.. = Equal

1 million people live in san jose and not a word was spoken...

When you do not make a stand, it is Good Bye America.

jmho
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 03:45:25 PM »

Go Glenn Beck!!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 01:49:35 PM »

A president is a Front Man
The vice president does the work along with others like the secretary of state.

It would make sense to put Glen in as president.. HE would make an excellent front man.

Let Ron Paul and Sara kick asss from behind the scenes.

Of course it take the American people to do this.

So far I have not seen the real American population stand up..

jmho
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 04:53:54 PM »

The Naked Truth About Nancy Pelosi

Dear Reader:

The recent scandal involving Democratic Rep. Eric Massa is indicative of the total corruption we are witnessing in Congress.

Remember when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi promised us a new Congress with new ethics?

Instead, we are hearing of groping incidents, a naked encounter in the Congressional shower rooms with Rahm Emanuel and Massa, tickling staff episodes and even worse.

Massa, in turn, has implied that he was threatened to vote for the Obama healthcare plan. He also suggests the the wave of nasty stories about him has been used to remove him from office and shut him up.

What is frightening about this episode is that it is not isolated.

We know that Nancy Pelosi fought to keep Congressman Charlie Rangel as chair of the House Ways and Means Committee.

Rangel was caught red-handed cheating on his taxes -- for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The matter should have been referred for criminal charges. Instead, Rangel got a minor reprimand.

scouce...NewsMax.com
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 05:27:38 PM »

Another naked encounter in the Congressional shower rooms with Rahm Emanuel ??

Did I understand correct that Rahm Emanuel father is/was a know Israel terrorist ?

You decide..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Bollyn-Emanuel.html

http://voiceswithoutvotes.org/2008/11/07/the-arab-world-reacts-to-rahm-emanuels-appointment/
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.