March 28, 2024, 06:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #571 1/9 - 1/11/2007-USE #572  (Read 89562 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 08:31:04 PM »

I just opened the sweat shirt and the Christmas mug. Love them. The design on the shirt is done very well, not that hard iron on stuff that I don't like.
TY Klaasesn.
BFN is back up and I was there when I was at work, peeking. There is a newish poster there WHODO. Ok, I believe whodo is sandra k.
Why ?
Because a few weeks ago, I read a post by whodo ( post less than ten I think ) and I had just read the exact same thing from SK over at must have been F-place. It was about Lorenzo not having parties on Sunday night as no one would come and Lorenzo would never like an unattended
party.
????
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 08:31:32 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Tuna?  ROFLMAO

So now do we call her a Tuna San?

Call me Santuna. Laughing

LMAO  .. Sounds almost like the group Santana  Smile Smile

Why didn't I think of that?  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 08:32:18 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I saw that everyone was discussing the girl Dave mentioned that was missing before Natalee.  I remember hearing that also and I don't think it was the one Arubagirl mentioned.  I think the was talking about another girl.

Hmmmm, what makes you think so, San?

Because the police said they didn't have time to put in looking for the girl but they were going to get around to it.

If I am not mistaken I thought this other girl that went missing was found or she had mental problems and killed herself.  Doesn't that excuse for a death in Aruba sound familiar.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 08:33:05 PM »

SunFreak, your avatar is really cute!! Thank goodness CBB didn't make you an avatart like she did me  Laughing

Thank you! CBB made mine too!

Yours is cute.  You are very talented Mishy in that you can make heart pharts.

Ooops, you've got Heart Phart Avatart!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Shocked That would be a distinctive talent, wouldn't it?  Confused  CBB does a terrific job, does she not?  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 08:33:52 PM »

BT Girl - did you see the monkey I found for you?  It looks just like a sock monkey.

I did see that, and it's absolutely adorable. Thank you so much! I have saved it to my photobucket for now to use later, because CBB had very kindly already decorated an alternate avatar for me.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 08:36:05 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I just opened the sweat shirt and the Christmas mug. Love them. The design on the shirt is done very well, not that hard iron on stuff that I don't like.
TY Klaasesn.
BFN is back up and I was there when I was at work, peeking. There is a newish poster there WHODO. Ok, I believe whodo is sandra k.
Why ?
Because a few weeks ago, I read a post by whodo ( post less than ten I think ) and I had just read the exact same thing from SK over at must have been F-place. It was about Lorenzo not having parties on Sunday night as no one would come and Lorenzo would never like an unattended
party.
????

OMGosh...that's ridiculous...now she's going to post the same thing in 2 different places as 2 different people....Pfffft!!  Laughing  Laughing

I received a very nice looking mug yesterday from Cafe Press, but it wasn't mine. It is Indy Dan's!! But it looks great and Cafe Press told me to keep it and they will print mine and send it to me and will reprint Indy Dan's and send it to him! Wonder if he got mine???  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 08:36:23 PM »

Actually, I need to go ahead and put on my new clothes now. Very Happy

BRB

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 08:37:07 PM »

I saw that everyone was discussing the girl Dave mentioned that was missing before Natalee.  I remember hearing that also and I don't think it was the one Arubagirl mentioned.  I think the was talking about another girl.

Because the police said they didn't have time to put in looking for the girl but they were going to get around to it.

If I am not mistaken I thought this other girl that went missing was found or she had mental problems and killed herself.  Doesn't that excuse for a death in Aruba sound familiar.

Was she the one who drowned with her car, but it looked like suicide?

Bring Natalee home...
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2007, 08:38:38 PM »

TY Klaasesn.
Why ?
party.
????

OMGosh...that's ridiculous...now she's going to post the same thing in 2 different places as 2 different people....Pfffft!!  Laughing  Laughing

I received a very nice looking mug yesterday from Cafe Press, but it wasn't mine. It is Indy Dan's!! But it looks great and Cafe Press told me to keep it and they will print mine and send it to me and will reprint Indy Dan's and send it to him! Wonder if he got mine???  Wink

Yes he did, he was earlier wondering about just swapping mugs with you.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 08:40:23 PM »

Was she the one who drowned with her car, but it looked like suicide?

Yes that was the first one we heard about.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 08:40:32 PM »

TY Klaasesn.
Why ?
party.
????

Riiiiggghhhhtttt... just as no one ever goes to CnC on Sundays...

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 08:41:13 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Carnut, can you put him in touch with me? I put my email on the previous thread this morning around 9 CST....dunno what page though...

Bring Natalee home...
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 08:41:41 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

BRB

You look mahvelous, darling!

Mishy! You lucked out!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2007, 08:42:25 PM »

Why ?
party.
????

Well, we can say she is consistent.  

That weekend was probably an exception in that it was the last night of the Soul Beach Music Festival, and in addition it was an American holiday weekend.  Lots of American tourist girls to rape, pillage & plunder.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2007, 08:42:25 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
TY Klaasesn.
Why ?
party.
????

Riiiiggghhhhtttt... just as no one ever goes to CnC on Sundays...

Exactly!!!!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2007, 08:43:45 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Carnut, can you put him in touch with me? I put my email on the previous thread this morning around 9 CST....dunno what page though...

Mishy - IndyDan saw your post with your email addy, I made sure he saw it.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2007, 08:44:24 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

BRB

You look mahvelous, darling!

Mishy! You lucked out!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 08:45:01 PM »

Thanks Klaas!!!

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 08:47:21 PM »

Elaine, are you still here?

Hi Monkeys!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 08:47:27 PM »

Monkeys, I'm going to go and get something to eat and give Little Pooh some chocky!! She's a girl after my own heart  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.