May 29, 2024, 08:35:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326857 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: March 17, 2010, 01:21:17 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Wonder what today has to bring in the Anthony House of Shame? I want to know who all the other women are now. I can't wait til show time tomorrow. I wish for a huge doc dump today.....I am chomping at the bits to read all that Joy Wray had to say in her interviews and her computer searches. She has been flying low on the radar lately. Haven't heard any of her crazy ramblings in a while.

She has been lying low, I even wondered if she was admitted to the mental ward again. I'm waiting for George and Cindy to be all lovey dovey tomorrow 

Good thought, JW belongs in  a mental ward for certain.  If they are lovey dovey tomorrow I am sure I  will puke!!

Well, we'll have to get the buckets ready because that seems to be the only posture they can portray considering the denials, o but to be a fly on the wall!

Wondering how much makeup Georgie boy will have to wear tomorrow to hide all the bruises. I am sure his head will have knots all over it from Cindy's hammer.

Wondering what kind of looks are going to be on KC's face...I'm sure she's heard about George's affair by now (if not from her attorneys, then on her little radio) and I'm just as sure that she's beyond livid that Dad is taking up the attention!!

BBM
Absolutely Puzzler!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: March 17, 2010, 01:27:06 PM »

Deenie - Thank you for letting us know it was NOT the Sawgrass apts River got booted from!

Trimm - thanks for this.  Now I'm really wondering if George didn't create Zenaida all by himself.

"As for Cruz, Padilla said: “I think Crystal Holloway is the young lady’s real name. She’s from upstate New York.   And I would tend to believe that George has gotten himself into something that first of all is not of his making. I think it’s all fiction on this lady’s part. The times that we were there and George was around, there was no indication that anything like this was going on. And I can tell you this, that if Cindy had even got wind of something like this George wouldn’t be around to talk about it today.”

Wasn't one of the things Casey said about Zanny was that she had ties to New York?

Padilla, IIRC was at the Anthony's for only 9-10 days......and George went MIA for a couple of them after freaking out on Casey.
IMO, Padilla wouldn't have a clue on what or WHO Georgie was doing.......

Padilla wouldn't know what George was doing.  It was silly of Padilla to say that.  Also, seems "no one" knew about the affair until recently...no one includes Padilla.   

Here's something I'm of two minds of but that are conflicting thoughts:

1.  George had to have known at the beginning with a dead body odor that Caylee was dead and we often surmise that he had all this knowledge and helped KC  out.

2.  George (we know) went berserk at KC when she was out on bail in August...demanding to know what happened to Caylee.

George can't have known at the beginning about all of it....and then...not known in August.

Hmmmm....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: March 17, 2010, 01:30:39 PM »

Hmmm.. do I smell another defamation lawsuit from this one..Brad saying they shopped the story around to NE? 

Sunny..what does your friend Morgan have to say of this knew bomb shell?
Good question, and how does Brad know they shopped the story to NE?

JMO he probably called them to see if they had the story cause he wanted to sell them a rebuttal story

IMO it was a Conman lie.  Remember...attorneys don't have to tell the truth...I believe it was a propaganda statement!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: March 17, 2010, 01:32:55 PM »

Will Casey put in an appearance at this hearing tomorrow?  I would think she would need to ..since it is her indigency that is being discussed. 

But will GA and Cindy both appear tomorrow together?  Cindy probably wants them to make a public show of their united front.  GA, I feel, probably would rather chat up one of his playdates..should be interesting.

It would be best if neither of the A's showed up; if they do, the press is going to eat them up!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1064 on: March 17, 2010, 01:35:33 PM »

Happy St. Patrick's Day Monkeys!! Ahhh the day just keeps getting better and better. I've got the corned beef going and now settling in.

Can you hear the bombshell? NEWSFLASH: Florida experiences a severe drop in crimes committed by females, NO ONE wants to bunk with Cindy!!!

George on the other hand, hmmmmm ain't he just the cutest thang? Will they let him keep his earrings for his stay at the Orange County Jail??   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: March 17, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »

Will Casey put in an appearance at this hearing tomorrow?  I would think she would need to ..since it is her indigency that is being discussed. 

But will GA and Cindy both appear tomorrow together?  Cindy probably wants them to make a public show of their united front.  GA, I feel, probably would rather chat up one of his playdates..should be interesting.
IIRc, JS ordered her to be at every hearing regarding her case...so I fully expect to see her.  But I sure don't expect to see any loving glances at her dear parents.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: March 17, 2010, 01:41:15 PM »

Hmmm.. do I smell another defamation lawsuit from this one..Brad saying they shopped the story around to NE? 

Sunny..what does your friend Morgan have to say of this knew bomb shell?
Good question, and how does Brad know they shopped the story to NE?

One thing that has always fascinated me in this case was how the A's could ferret out attorneys that had no problem out and out fabricating storys to feed to the press.
Remember big Mac and all his accusations, Baez, now Conway.

Or the slimy attorneys ferret them out....all except for Mark Nejame............he tried to do the right thing.......and quickly found out that the A's don't give a rat's ass about the right thing......so he bailed. 

Birds of a feather, stick together...........other bail

Yep Mark starting the bailing process in November....when you look at what has come out since that time November seems to be a pivitol timeframe for the A camp ?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: March 17, 2010, 01:43:50 PM »

It would be best if neither of the A's showed up; if they do, the press is going to eat them up!

they never miss an opportunity to get on camera.....so my guess is they will be there

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: March 17, 2010, 01:45:22 PM »

Happy St. Patrick's Day Monkeys!! Ahhh the day just keeps getting better and better. I've got the corned beef going and now settling in.

Can you hear the bombshell? NEWSFLASH: Florida experiences a severe drop in crimes committed by females, NO ONE wants to bunk with Cindy!!!

George on the other hand, hmmmmm ain't he just the cutest thang? Will they let him keep his earrings for his stay at the Orange County Jail??   

Hi BOO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: March 17, 2010, 01:46:55 PM »

they never miss an opportunity to get on camera.....so my guess is they will be there

Yep 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1070 on: March 17, 2010, 01:47:52 PM »

Hi BOO!!!

Hey Sunny Bunny!!   

Showing young females Cindy's video's are going to be the next "Scared Straight" hit, I'm telling ya!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: March 17, 2010, 01:58:24 PM »

Hi BOO!!!

Hey Sunny Bunny!!   

Showing young females Cindy's video's are going to be the next "Scared Straight" hit, I'm telling ya!!!

it would work on me!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1072 on: March 17, 2010, 01:59:08 PM »

Happy St Pat's Day, Monkeys!

Don't get pinched today! Save 'em all for Casey!! I don't think prison garb comes in green!   

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's court appearance!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: March 17, 2010, 02:05:29 PM »

Happy St Pat's Day, Monkeys!

Don't get pinched today! Save 'em all for Casey!! I don't think prison garb comes in green!   

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's court appearance!   

I am so ready for tomorrow....

O/T have you started on my Spring avatar yet

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: March 17, 2010, 02:17:49 PM »

Personally I am just awaiting the day Cindy grabs the microphone out of some newsperson's hand and goes back to the innocence tour.  She must be chompin at the bit by now!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: March 17, 2010, 02:20:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22863099/detail.html
Anthony's Attorney Denies George Had Affair
Posted: 7:33 am EDT March 17,2010Updated: 12:55 pm EDT March 17,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- For the first time since Eyewitness News broke the story, George Anthony's attorney is commenting on his alleged affair.

On national television, Anthony's attorney Brad Conway released a statement denying George Anthony was ever involved with River Cruz. He also said Cruz never gave George Anthony thousands of dollars and denied George said Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control.
In the statement, Conway said, "George did not have a sexual relationship with her (River Cruz). He did not receive $5,000 or whatever she is claiming she gave him."

Conway even tried to discredit Cruz and her twin sister Skye Benhaida. He said the women shopped the stories around to the National Enquirer and other tabloid newspapers.

"I have no idea where that comment came from," Benhaida told CNN's Nancy Grace.

"So you would deny that it's been sold to the National Enquirer?" asked Grace.

"I'm denying it," confirmed Benhaida.

Benhaida also said that her sister, River Cruz, was contacted by an attorney from Casey's defense team on Tuesday.

Video Report  Attorney Denies Affair   http://www.wftv.com/video/22865918/index.html
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: March 17, 2010, 02:25:30 PM »

This really boils down to all about the money and the Scamthonys ..who from day one lied to LE, set up a way to scam $$$ from the public for a child to be found that they knew really was not missing..but murdered by her Mom (their daughter)

They needed that gravy train to go on as long as possible..so they fed erronous info to the public via the press.  They knew darn well what happened to Caylee and where Caylee's dear lifeless body lay.  They knew they could not have TES find that body before they were prepared with more scams.  They didn't want TES searching in November..but had no problem with Dom out digging in the woods at that time.

They had her cremated, had a memorial for this poor child.....more crocodile tears and money raked in due to the press coverage.  Then the out and out ordacity to go on National TV and have Cindy say on LKL that the remains she was wearing in the cremation jewelry she did not believe to be Caylee..she was still looking for a live Caylee. 

Now to me it appears from day one GA knew what happened to Caylee and where she was.  Cindy and Lee jumped on that bandwagon pretty quick too. Enter the Milsteads and a quick way to make some cash. The rest as they say is history.

I didn't mean to leave poor Cindy out of the jail cell scenario...I just think she'll really be uncomfortable when she enters OC JAIL..and finds her next door cellmate is her daughter.  Oh to be a fly on that wall.  Life in prison for Casey with the woman you hate the most next you!
I agree, this was a scam, and they knew very early on that Caylee was dead, and I believe they knew where her body was fairly early on also.

This above that I put in bold just had me puking, literally.   These people knew Caylee wasnt "missing" no later than picking up Casey's car & then put forward their lies.  Then to make matters worse they then attempted to advocate for other missing children including setting up a faux foundation in Caylee's name yet here Cindy would be admitting on that LKL episode  that she cremated another family's loved one never to be identified again with no regard as they still believe Caylee is alive...these people are beyond twisted!  WTF, seriously

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: March 17, 2010, 02:30:53 PM »

Personally I am just awaiting the day Cindy grabs the microphone out of some newsperson's hand and goes back to the innocence tour.  She must be chompin at the bit by now!

oh yes................don't get too close!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: March 17, 2010, 02:41:12 PM »

When is the 30 days up for the State to withhold releasing the new evidence or ask for more time.....IIRc it's around the 23rd - 25th???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: March 17, 2010, 02:47:43 PM »

When is the 30 days up for the State to withhold releasing the new evidence or ask for more time.....IIRc it's around the 23rd - 25th???

I found it....it's the 25th..........also found this

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

03/17/2010           Transaction Assessment            5.00
03/17/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-19396    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (5.00)

and an interesting little item

as of today..............

Defendant ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
            Total Financial Assessment    8,394.50
            Total Payments and Credits    8,395.01
            Balance Due as of 03/17/2010    (0.51)

just another example of the monies spent on this case.....even the media

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.