May 29, 2024, 02:50:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326903 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: March 17, 2010, 10:30:59 PM »

it sounds like BB12 is talking to the twins or knows someone that has an in with them.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: March 17, 2010, 10:32:10 PM »

BB12 has some interesting updates on her blog.....

http://blogs.myspace.com/bb12-chris
Thanks, I especially liked this part.   Do I think River and Skye saved THEIR pictures and texts for the same reason Monica Lewinsky did

HELL to the YES

Without a doubt, waiting for the blue dress to come out of the closet, so to speak.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy in my eyes, lol
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: March 17, 2010, 11:00:44 PM »

BOZO should have just kept his moronic mouth shut instead of pointing fingers yet again at the State.   He constantly assumes the public is more naive or uninformed which is rather insulting.   The costs of the trial itself does not differ one tiny bit whether the DP is being sought or not.   The evidence & testimony during trial would be the same, example that comes to mind would be the OJ Simpson trial that did not seek the DP.  To be distinctive, additional costs would be a much longer & detailed Voir Dire to seat a qualified jury as well as in preparation for the penalty phase in the likelihood of a conviction.    That being said, I still take great issue that a client had the means to pay a sizeable amount towards their defense & now they are crying they are broke - if this defendant accepted deals to pay for her defense then they should have brokered their deals better for a bigger pay out to cover the cost.   When this defendant filed for a public defender upon her arrest in July 2008 & claimed to be indigent it should have automatically revoked her right to make that claim again - even if that is not the case, there should be great consideration as to why she had the ability a day later that she requested a public defender to pay a private attorney a retainer & then later find the means (for lack of a better term) to pay her attorney fees, etc.   Since the defense is asking the taxpaypers to foot the bill of her defense expenses, there should be complete transparency as to what monies have been spent, how they were spent, who was paid & by whom.   This is no time for JS to let us down, I've got to have faith he'll take this defense to church tomorrow, praise let it be.

This dolt spends way too muckin fuch time deflecting blame when he really should be shaking to his knees that he yet again is about to be called out for his questionable conduct, this time I think we are the road to a few admonishments, finally.

Im stoked for tomorrow on several levels...Ive got the coffee pot on auto timer, popcorn maker ready to pop, aspirin & tums at the ready, o and yea a few pillows to throw when I get aggravated.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: March 17, 2010, 11:18:27 PM »

what time is the big event tomorrow?? thanks anyone!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: March 17, 2010, 11:23:39 PM »

Hey ya Cookie!

11 eastern, 10 central...live links should be active on the news outlet sites generally within 15 minutes of the scheduled hearing, give or take a few minutes typically.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1245 on: March 17, 2010, 11:25:29 PM »

Cookie, I believe the Big Show starts at 11 EST. I will have to miss it, got my first radiation thingy then. The good thing is that I will be able to cut my electricty bill in half, i'll be able to power my Ant-pursuit just from the radiation! Gotta remember to set the DVR. Can't wait to see if the Evil Mistress of Doom, the Thing in a Sling, and the Evil Spawn all show up in the same room and te room explodes!! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: March 17, 2010, 11:26:13 PM »

Hey ya Cookie!

11 eastern, 10 central...live links should be active on the news outlet sites generally within 15 minutes of the scheduled hearing, give or take a few minutes typically.
Ohh, do you think we'll get the singing court reporter again?? 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: March 17, 2010, 11:28:00 PM »

It's 11:00 am, Cookie.  I just got in from going dancing with my lovely husband. I am so psyched for tomorrow's hearing!  I honestly feel that we will see some interesting revelations, to put it mildly.  I really believe that the closed investigation has more to do with Dominic Casey's putting the hammer down on the A's, than the River Cruz affair.  (At least, I sure hope to heaven it does.) 
By the way, wouldn't it be soul satisfying if the bailiff handcuffed George, Cindy and Baez during court?  To me, that would spell Justice Served!

Good night, Monkeys.  See you tomorrow!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: March 17, 2010, 11:28:58 PM »

Orlando Sentinel Poll
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-legal-expenses-poll,0,3017309,post.poll

Poll: Casey Anthony's legal bills
Casey Anthony's attorneys recently requested that she be declared indigent, meaning the state would pay for a portion of her legal bills.
Should the public help pick up the tab for Casey Anthony's legal bills?
Yes - If she can't pay, she can't pay (96 responses)
9%
No - The state should have no part in paying her legal expenses (900 responses)
82%
Maybe - I can't say until all of the facts are revealed (102 responses)
9%
1098 total responses
(Results not scientific)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: March 17, 2010, 11:31:02 PM »

Cookie, I believe the Big Show starts at 11 EST. I will have to miss it, got my first radiation thingy then. The good thing is that I will be able to cut my electricty bill in half, i'll be able to power my Ant-pursuit just from the radiation! Gotta remember to set the DVR. Can't wait to see if the Evil Mistress of Doom, the Thing in a Sling, and the Evil Spawn all show up in the same room and te room explodes!! Monkey Devil!
You are hilarious!  "Thing in a Sling!"
 Monkey Devil!
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.  My dearest friend just went through the radiation thing last year for breast cancer.  Blessings and prayers go out for you.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: March 17, 2010, 11:36:16 PM »

You are hilarious!  "Thing in a Sling!"
 Monkey Devil!
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.  My dearest friend just went through the radiation thing last year for breast cancer.  Blessings and prayers go out for you.
thanks, Monk!

I'm sorry, but I will forever see Georgie Porgie as the thing in a sling....I didn't look really close (I do not want to go blind), but it does appear that we have photographic proof that Spinderalla is holding all the ...er...cards in that family! Monkey Devil!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: March 17, 2010, 11:48:53 PM »

It's 11:00 am, Cookie.  I just got in from going dancing with my lovely husband. I am so psyched for tomorrow's hearing!  I honestly feel that we will see some interesting revelations, to put it mildly.  I really believe that the closed investigation has more to do with Dominic Casey's putting the hammer down on the A's, than the River Cruz affair.  (At least, I sure hope to heaven it does.) 
By the way, wouldn't it be soul satisfying if the bailiff handcuffed George, Cindy and Baez during court?  To me, that would spell Justice Served!

It would make more sense to me that the DA would want to keep any investigation of fraud, lying to LE, accessory to murder, etc under wraps than the girlfriend info. I don't see the relevance of the girlfriend except to show lies to LE about the timeline and that the Anthonys knew all along the baby was dead and made up stories to cover up. I have suspected that from the beginning because of the way GA lied about seeing KC leave that day with little Caylee. It has now been proven the he lied about that which makes me believe even stronger that KC told him the truth and he has covered up for her from the beginning.

There were calls between him and her the day she left her car at Amscot and she did get a ride to her house and then back to Amscot where Tony picked her up with all the food out of the home freezer. We have never seen the time on those calls and we have never seen GA's calls from his 3 phones. Now, tell me, WHY does a man have 3 cell phones if he is not hiding something?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: March 18, 2010, 12:18:20 AM »

NG, River said that when George was supposedly searching for Caylee and/or looking for work, he was with her and/or drinking in bars.

Well then..GA's search was about as through as Casey's wasn't it? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: March 18, 2010, 05:28:01 AM »

It would make more sense to me that the DA would want to keep any investigation of fraud, lying to LE, accessory to murder, etc under wraps than the girlfriend info. I don't see the relevance of the girlfriend except to show lies to LE about the timeline and that the Anthonys knew all along the baby was dead and made up stories to cover up. I have suspected that from the beginning because of the way GA lied about seeing KC leave that day with little Caylee. It has now been proven the he lied about that which makes me believe even stronger that KC told him the truth and he has covered up for her from the beginning.

There were calls between him and her the day she left her car at Amscot and she did get a ride to her house and then back to Amscot where Tony picked her up with all the food out of the home freezer. We have never seen the time on those calls and we have never seen GA's calls from his 3 phones. Now, tell me, WHY does a man have 3 cell phones if he is not hiding something?

Yea, with no job half the time no less.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: March 18, 2010, 06:01:04 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts 03/17/10
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/17/ng.01.html

Video  03/17/10
Nancy Grace
Issues
Headline News
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sierra1947#g/u

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: March 18, 2010, 06:04:57 AM »

Good Morning.Look what I found.           ::monkeywine::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: March 18, 2010, 06:08:39 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/031810-Casey-Anthony-indigency-hearing
Casey Anthony indigency hearing

Updated: Thursday, 18 Mar 2010, 5:40 AM EDT
Published : Thursday, 18 Mar 2010, 5:40 AM EDT

By NICK FOKIANOS | FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The case against Casey Anthony will be in an Orange County courtroom today.

Judge Stan Strickland will decide whether to approve the declaration of Casey being indigent. That means the state would pick up the tab for her defense.

So how exactly would it work? FOX 35 talked to former Brevard County judge Oscar Hotusing. He said one can be indigent by the courts declaring and confirming the proof that there is no home ownership or any hidden assets. In this regard, according to officials, Casey Anthony is eligible and will be filed, indigent for purposes of cause. The judge will control how much money she receives and is allowed spend through out the case.
Casey Anthony remains jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee who was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were  found in woods near the family's home on December 11, 2008. Investigators say the toddler's body was found with duct tape over her mouth.

Casey has pleaded not guilty and claims a babysitter kidnapped Caylee.
Blog you thoughts   http://community.myfoxorlando.com/foxtalk/blog/2010/03/08/taxpayers_to_help_pay_for_casey_anthonys_legal_defense_costs

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: March 18, 2010, 06:13:38 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/3/18/is_casey_broke.html
 Is Casey Broke? Judge To Decide
Thursday, March 18, 2010 5:16:36 AM
 Reported by Dave D’Marko

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony’s lawyers say she’s broke, and the judge in her murder case is scheduled to hear arguments Thursday on whether taxpayers should fund her defense.

Casey has already paid her team of high-priced attorneys more than $100,000, and with a year still to go until her trial, she said she will never be able to afford it.

Thursday’s hearing is scheduled for 11 a.m.

The Orange County Clerk of Courts has declared Anthony indigent, but Judge Stan Strickland still needs to approve that.

Lawyers for the Florida Justice Administrative Commission, which handles the distribution of public money for court cases, told the court they have “severe concerns” over Casey’s request to be declared indigent.

“And when the attorney fees are $110,000, the JAC is going to raise eyebrows and say, ‘Whoa, if you can pay that much in attorney fees, why should we think you’re indigent for costs?’” said legal analyst and former Orange County prosecutor Will Jay.
That’s the key distinction: Casey is paying her lawyers, but she wants the state to pay for people like experts, investigators and their travel expenses.

If Casey is declared indigent, it could affect her defense, because all those expenses would have to be approved.

Jay told News 13 it’s never good to tip your hand to prosecutors until you have to do so.

Casey’s trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, is scheduled to begin in May 2011. She faces the death penalty, and her lawyers said that is why her bills have skyrocketed.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: March 18, 2010, 06:19:14 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124062
Haleigh Cummings – Caylee Anthony – And Others – BNN Hits The Airwaves
Posted on March 17th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 937 times.

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: March 18, 2010, 06:30:28 AM »

Good Morning.Look what I found.           ::monkeywine::
Somebody made this  ::monkeywine:: just for today, didn't they? GOOD JOB! It will go well with Valium Kitty!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.