May 28, 2024, 01:49:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326771 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1800 on: March 19, 2010, 10:21:25 AM »

I have the NE in my hands now.  It is an exclusive interview that River gave.

Thanks no rose.
Pretty much the statements that Sunny outlined where the attention grabbers. For me I want to see the logs from River's place that she lives at, the naked pics, and the text messages. For now this is a she said, he said situation for me. I'm not doubting the sex angle, I'm doubting some of the things said.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: March 19, 2010, 10:24:35 AM »

Thanks Trimm.  So Padilla was right, and River DOES come from New York.  Seriously, do we know what kind of vehicle she was driving in 2008?

I'm starting to believe more and more that George created Zenaida himself - all from information about his girlfriend.

The physical description, her sister's name (Benhaida/Zenaida) and now the "she has ties to New York" that we heard from Casey about Zanny.

If this woman drove a Ford Focus in 2008, I think I'm gonna scream!

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22884527/detail.html
Woman In Alleged Anthony Affair Reveals Details
Krystal Holloway's Statements To Be Released Soon
POSTED: Friday, March 19, 2010
UPDATED: 1:05 am EDT March 19,2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who claims George Anthony confided in her about how Caylee Anthony died revealed details of her story to Local 6 News' Tony Pipitone.

VIDEO: Anthony Attorney Denies Affair http://www.clickorlando.com/video/22872965/index.html

In her only one-on-one interview, Krystal Holloway said that the statements she gave to investigators -- which are about to be released -- are true.

Holloway also goes by an alias, River Cruz, which she said she adopted when she left a violent boyfriend behind in New York 13 years ago.

<snip>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: March 19, 2010, 10:25:25 AM »

So the person KC allegedly befriended in the Orange County jail was another child murderer...........Maya Derkovic choked a young girl......a young girl who trusted her.....sound familiar??

http://florida-issues.blogspot.com/2007/10/jailed-orange-teen-admits-she-killed.html.

Jailed Orange teen admits she killed girl

Maya Derkovic weeps during an interview at Orange County Jail. Derkovic and two others have been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Harriet "Jackie" Curtis, 15. (Hilda M. Perez, Orlando Sentinel / October 15, 2007)

Henry Pierson Curtis and Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writers

October 16, 2007

The face of Jackie "Angel" Curtis haunted Maya Derkovic for the past nine months.

Finally, the 18-year-old gang member and Orange County Jail inmate couldn't keep her secret anymore.

In an effort to find peace, she told a jailer and later detectives how she choked 15-year-old Angel while two fellow gang members held the victim's arms.

Derkovic's story helped unravel a mystery that began Jan. 18 when Angel's badly decomposed body was found along the edge of a retention pond near Goldenrod Road.

"What I did was terribly wrong," Derkovic told the Orlando Sentinel in an exclusive interview from jail Monday night. "It's time to 'fess up to what I did and do the right thing."

The Sheriff's Office has charged Amiri "Sin" Lundy, 20; Dominique "D" Tolbert, 19; and Derkovic with killing Angel in an act of crude gang justice.

Lundy headed the 3rd World Rolling Sixties -- a spinoff of the West Coast Crips, according to court records and interviews Monday. Known as "O.G.," or the "Original Gangsta, " he also was an ex-boyfriend of the girl whom he, Derkovic and Tolbert are accused of killing.

All three lured Angel to a retention pond near Goldenrod Road intending to kill her, said sheriff's homicide Detective Brian Cross.

"She was set up," Cross said Monday. "She knew these people and trusted them."

Shortly after New Year's Day, Derkovic told the Sentinel, Lundy grew paranoid that Angel was trying to set up him and his family to be attacked by the rival gang she belonged to. He accused her of stealing Lundy's special book that held secrets and rules of the Rolling Sixties.

That's when the idea of killing Angel came up, said Derkovic, who was the highest-ranking female in the gang and a friend of the victim.

"He made her seem to be like a spy."

A few nights later -- Derkovic said she thinks it was Jan. 9 -- she and Tolbert were walking to her job at a bakery on Goldenrod Road. Lundy joined the two, telling them he had called Angel to meet them at a Hess gas station nearby.

When Angel showed up, the four walked toward the bakery. One of the men, Derkovic said, handed her a knife he had wrapped in a bandanna.

"He said, 'You know what that's for?' and I said, 'I know what you are talking about.' "

They hung out in the neighborhood behind the bakery, ending up at the overgrown pond at the end of Alachua Street.

Angel borrowed Lundy's phone to call for a ride home. After she handed the phone back, "I grabbed her," Derkovic said.

Derkovic pulled out the knife, and the women struggled. Angel grabbed the weapon, and it broke. At one point, Angel grabbed Derkovic's bandanna with her bloody hand.

Then the two men grabbed the victim's arms, she said.

"That's when I got on top of her," Derkovic said. Derkovic said she grabbed Angel's throat and pushed. Then she eased the pressure and pushed again.

"Before I knew it, she stopped struggling," Derkovic said.

After she let go, Derkovic said, one of the men stepped on the victim's neck.

"I can only ask Angel to forgive me for what I did to her," Derkovic told the Sentinel.

Details of the case were still being investigated Monday, but the Sheriff's Office learned in the past week that Angel, who attended Winter Park High School's Ninth Grade Center, agonized over her life as a gangster girl.

"I went through her diary, and she really wanted to change her life around. It really impressed me," Cross said. "This was a girl who truly loved her mother, and her mother truly loved her. . . . This is just a tragic and senseless loss."

Her body was discovered partly in the water Jan. 18. It had been there for about two days, and decomposition covered up all signs of obvious trauma, according to the Sheriff's Office.

The Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner's Office ruled the cause of death as undetermined, but Cross never set aside the investigation, according to homicide Sgt. Allen Lee.

Then someone made an anonymous phone call about a week ago to Crimeline.

The tipster said two people involved in the death had been picked up within weeks of the killing in connection with an armed carjacking near Chickasaw Trail. Those two, awaiting sentencing in jail, were Derkovic and Tolbert.

Derkovic identified herself as a full member of the 3rd World Rolling Sixties gang within minutes of her Jan. 28 arrest for armed carjacking, county court records show. She was driving the carjacked victim's 2006 black Toyota when deputies spotted it on Valencia College Lane and she and Tolbert jumped out to try to run away, records show.

Both wore beads in the gang's black-and-blue colors. Tolbert, originally from Pensacola, also wore a black-and-blue bandanna and carried an imitation 9 mm pistol Derkovic is charged with using to take the car at gunpoint, records show.

"Maya is a pretty established member of this group and has been for long time," Cross said of the lanky, 6-feet-2 teenager with a "Daddy P" tattoo on her neck, a souvenir of her time as a prostitute in Miami.

Derkovic first joined a street gang several years ago when her family lived in South Florida. Born in Bosnia, she went by the nickname "Luda," which means "Crazy" in her native language, according to Cross, who interviewed her in the jail Monday afternoon.

Tolbert pleaded guilty to the carjacking and, in August, wrote the judge an elaborately illustrated letter asking for leniency. His drawing featured a gavel labeled, "Time Served" and a set of open handcuffs.

If convicted of the new charge of first-degree murder, Tolbert, Derkovic and Lundy face life in prison and, possibly, the death penalty.

Lundy was picked up late Friday, jail records show. It was only the second time he had been arrested, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

The prior arrest involved armed drug dealing at Olympia High School after a school resource officer charged Lundy, then 16, with possession of marijuana, a .22-caliber pistol and eight bullets on Sept. 12, 2005, records show. The arrest followed a tip from another student's mother who accused Lundy of firing two shots at her son days earlier during a fight in Orlo Vista, records show.

Prosecutors later dropped both charges, records show.

Derkovic's mother, who did not want to be named to protect her younger children's identity, has visited the jail regularly since January. She knew something bothered her daughter besides the carjacking charge but the teen would not say why.

"For the past four to five months, she always broke down and cried and said, 'There's something else I need to tell you, but I can't," her mother said Monday evening. "In one way she feels so much better now. She can sleep."

After years of trying to control her daughter's misbehavior, she said her daughter must accept responsibility for her actions, whatever they were and whatever punishment faces her.

"Taking somebody's life is something I cannot imagine any child of mine doing. I can't imagine what that other girl's mother is feeling," she said. "For my child it is too late. If she did it, she's going to have to deal with herself. Someone else may learn from what happens to her."

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1803 on: March 19, 2010, 10:25:58 AM »

For anyone who wants to let ABC know how they feel about them funding KC's defense....

http://abc.go.com/site/contact-us
Thank you Sunny

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: March 19, 2010, 10:27:11 AM »

I don't remember where I read it but River's car was not a Ford Focus, because that would have made me scream also. I wish I could remember what car and where I read it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: March 19, 2010, 10:28:59 AM »

the other jail friend, Robyn Adams

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-07-23/news/cop23_1_robyn-adams-marijuana-seeds-marijuana-growing

Altamonte cop, wife charged in drug plot
July 23, 2008|By Jim Leusner and Vincent Bradshaw, Sentinel Staff Writers

Clay Adams lived two lives: one as an Altamonte Springs cop, the other as a painkiller-addicted, marijuana grow-house operator who was scheming to kill a former supervisor.

That's how authorities described it Tuesday when Adams, 36, and his wife, Robyn, 32, were hauled into federal court in Orlando on drug and weapons charges.

Their arrests Monday night shocked the Altamonte Springs Police Department, where Adams had worked for nine years.

"It hit us out of left field," agency spokesman Robert Pelton said.

The couple appeared at a 10-minute bail hearing Tuesday afternoon, wearing orange Seminole County Jail jumpsuits with leg shackles. Robyn Adams wept.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Rob Bodnar sought to have the couple -- who could face up to life in prison if convicted -- held, noting both made threats to a police informant and others.

At the request of defense attorneys, U.S. Magistrate David Baker delayed the hearing until Friday. He ordered both held without bail.

Robyn Adams, an employee at a surgeon's office, obtained illicit prescriptions for her husband and marijuana seeds from the Netherlands via the Internet, according to a complaint filed by Agent Timothy Gunning of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

According to federal court documents, Adams was recently kicked out of a countywide drug task force in Seminole County, the City-County Investigative Bureau.

The complaint gives this account of the probe:

Adams approached an informant to partner in a marijuana-growing operation. That person tipped off CCIB agents, who brought the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and ATF into the case.

During the next two weeks, the informant secretly recorded meetings and phone calls with Adams and his wife while agents monitored them. Adams bragged about previous marijuana-growing operations and driving the pot to Tallahassee distributors.

Adams provided the informant with drivers-license photos, undercover aliases and real names of drug agents and CCIB officers, along with the descriptions of their vehicles. Adams also supplied weapons and prescription drugs to the informant, a convicted felon.

He told the informant that he joined CCIB earlier this year to learn investigative methods on how to detect marijuana-growing operations, Gunning wrote.

Adams was "extremely upset" when a supervisor's reprimand led to his removal from the task force, the agent wrote.

"Clay advised [the informant] that he will let the issue cool off for a couple of months and then 'take [the supervisor] out' when he least expects it, utilizing a .308-caliber rifle equipped with a silencer," Gunning wrote.

After the informant rented a home for the operation, Adams and his wife set up hydroponic equipment in the residence last weekend and provided marijuana seeds, the complaint read.

Adams is a master patrolman who has served as a uniformed officer and detective for Altamonte Springs police. He has been suspended without pay, police Chief Robert Merchant said at a news conference Tuesday.

Adams' actions "disgraced the honor of the badge," he said.

"I am extremely upset," Merchant said. "We work very, very hard to build our reputation only to have it brought down by [Adams'] actions."
FIND MORE STORIES ABOUT

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: March 19, 2010, 10:30:50 AM »

Thanks Sunny, so Casey was corresponding with a murderer, and a pot farmer. Two things she knows a lot about
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: March 19, 2010, 10:36:37 AM »

I want to know how in the hell KC was able to pass notes and letters to another inmate............whoever was responsible for allowing this to happen, and someone had to know, needs to be fired immediately and investigated for possible charges.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: March 19, 2010, 10:37:44 AM »

I want to know how in the hell KC was able to pass notes and letters to another inmate............whoever was responsible for allowing this to happen, and someone had to know, needs to be fired immediately and investigated for possible charges.
I sure hope they are checking into this, I'm sure they are all over it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: March 19, 2010, 10:38:02 AM »

Thanks Sunny, so Casey was corresponding with a murderer, and a pot farmer. Two things she knows a lot about

Stunning!

I can't wait to see what kinds of statements KC made in her letters!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: March 19, 2010, 10:39:00 AM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: March 19, 2010, 10:39:45 AM »

Stunning!

I can't wait to see what kinds of statements KC made in her letters!

I'll bet money those will be sealed. I sure would love to see them, I'm sure she rattled on and on about stuff 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: March 19, 2010, 10:39:49 AM »

Can't quote it but somewhere I got the impression that one of the reasons for "sealing" the information was so an investigation could be done about "how" the messages were getting delivered...because...it reflects badly on OCSD.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: March 19, 2010, 10:40:21 AM »

I'll bet the defense team is livid 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: March 19, 2010, 10:41:20 AM »

Can't quote it but somewhere I got the impression that one of the reasons for "sealing" the information was so an investigation could be done about "how" the messages were getting delivered...because...it reflects badly on OCSD.

Good, because it does reflect OCSD badly.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: March 19, 2010, 10:43:06 AM »

I'll bet the defense team is livid 

HA!! Hopefully, they were stunned, too!  Especially Mason! (Love to know what he said about it).

Does any monkey know how to access the list of visitors for KC.  Would love to know if Mason's been in to see her lately.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: March 19, 2010, 10:47:02 AM »

I don't remember where I read it but River's car was not a Ford Focus, because that would have made me scream also. I wish I could remember what car and where I read it.

she doesn't drive as she has seizures and Syke has a red pick up

Rest in Peace Caylee

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: March 19, 2010, 10:47:41 AM »

I remember reading what she currently drives, but nothing about what she drove in 2008.  IIRC, what she currently drives is a Ford, but not a Focus.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: March 19, 2010, 10:47:50 AM »

Yesterday, Baez said that he became KC's attorney on June 17 (not July).  Knowing Baez, it could just be that he said the wrong month.  However, is there any chance that KC did talk with Baez in June (after the wall slamming and throat throttling incident)?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: March 19, 2010, 10:50:46 AM »

she doesn't drive as she has seizures and Syke has a red pick up

Thanks Sunny.  Do we know if that was the case in 2008? And if so, what Skye drove in 2008?  I know I'm probably being bothersome, but I just can't let go of the idea George created 'Zanny the Nanny' all by himself based on his girlfriend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.