May 29, 2024, 12:33:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326884 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: March 19, 2010, 04:14:41 PM »

Casey Anthony: We didn’t pay Casey Anthony, WFTV says

Jose Baez’s acknowledgment that ABC News paid his client Casey Anthony $200,000 may have been confusing.

After all, ABC later issued a statement: “In August 2008, we licensed exclusive rights to an extensive library of photos and home videos for use by our broadcast platforms, affiliates and international partners. No use of the material was tied to any interview.”

WFTV-Channel 9 is the local ABC affiliate, and station news director Bob Jordan has fired off an e-mail on the issue:

“I want to make it perfectly clear that WFTV has not given one dime to anybody.

”The ABC Television Network has confirmed a report first aired on WFTV that it – the network — paid $200,000 for the rights to broadcast Anthony family pictures. They first appeared on ‘20-20.’

“Although we are an affiliate of ABC, we do not run their business and they do not run ours. I can understand how you might think Channel 9 and ABC are one and the same, but they are separate businesses, owned by different companies.

“ To repeat, WFTV has not paid anybody any sum of money or provided any other form of consideration. We do not — and NEVER have — paid for interviews.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-we-didnt-pay-casey-anthony-wftv-says.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1901 on: March 19, 2010, 04:17:09 PM »

Jose Baez wouldn’t comment on the letters. Sources have said the notes don’t contain a confession but information that could be damaging to Anthony’s case.  Have to really wonder what in the world she could have been writing that could damage her case? I'm really thinking some of it is what was all happening when she would be at Baez's office for hours on end. It would be something if she was writing about having an affair with Baez  that would be a bombshell.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: March 19, 2010, 04:20:36 PM »

Makes everyone wonder Trimm if ABC cannot come clean with what they paid out to Baez. As he Bobo stated in court yesterday more scrambled answers. How would anyone know what amount GA/CA received on top of that?
Since no one is telling the truth. I can't see the Ant's not getting a piece of the pie - when they handed over all the photo's etc.. And I cannot see them handing over all of it $ to Casey's defense. When they scream victim ever day. That they are debt poor and are losing their house.
I think there is more promises made that have yet to be found out, they have yet to turn into a contract. That is why Bobo says nothing has been done illegally. Key word "Yet" Within selling Caylee for profit. Yesterday, I thought it was funny that Bobo said one thing to the Judge (*not admitting of any money) and then when the same question was asked by the state prosecutor ( same question just changed the words around) then he Bobo fessed up about the 200k. No one is telling the truth. Its seems crazy that it depends on how the questions are asked that determines Bobo's answers. He is playing his own game. Since he is famous for talking in circles. For all the money he says he has received. For all the hours he contends he has spent on the case. Why is he never prepared for Court? He is the excuse boy of all time. He makes all these motions. Goes to court and is never prepared. More wasted time and diversions.  Yesterday, the Dream Team, representing Casey looked like 3 sharks in suits.  Just to throw in. Any one notice that Casey looks healthier? I wonder what she cleared her conscience/twisted brain of by writing those letters. I still think the letters will contain Throw GA/CA under the bus statements. We will find out sooner than later.  Someone will leak it.

Great points Deenie! 
Can't wait until we find out what the Anthony's got from this and other contracts?  Hope it all comes out.

Interesting take on Casey throwing parents under the bus. I wouldn't put anything past her . . . anything! - or her parents for that matter.

Yes she did look healthier - her color was better - but oh so smug and self important.  YUK!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: March 19, 2010, 04:20:45 PM »

Motion Granted by Judge
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/0319%20Casey%20Motion%20for%20Determination%20of%20Indigency%20for%20Costs.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: March 19, 2010, 04:21:35 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/19/abc-news-denies-paying-casey-anthony-interview/?test=latestnews

FOXNews.com

- March 19, 2010
ABC News Denies Paying Casey Anthony for Interview

ABC News released a statement confirming it paid for licensed exclusive rights to an extensive library of photos and home video, but that no use of the material was tied to any interview.

The judge presiding over the Casey Anthony murder trial says he will rule whether the state will pay her legal fees within five days, MyFoxOrlando.com reported.

On Thursday, Anthony's defense team asked Judge Stan Strickland to declare her indigent so  she no longer has to pay for the trial.  Her attorney  testified ABC News paid Casey Anthony $200,000, but that those funds are now gone.

ABC News released a statement confirming it paid for licensed exclusive rights to an extensive library of photos and home video, but that no use of the material was tied to any interview.

A transcript of conversations Anthony had with a fellow inmate was released Thursday, stating that "an Orange County Corrections officer may have facilitated the communication once the friendship had begun."
(snipped)
I'm confused, not an unusual state for me to be in, I realize, but there is a transcript of conversations Casey had with the inmate?  Where is this transcript?  Have I missed it?  Does anyone know how to access this?  (And could you help me find my car keys?)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: March 19, 2010, 04:23:13 PM »

Makes everyone wonder Trimm if ABC cannot come clean with what they paid out to Baez. As he Bobo stated in court yesterday more scrambled answers. How would anyone know what amount GA/CA received on top of that?
Since no one is telling the truth. I can't see the Ant's not getting a piece of the pie - when they handed over all the photo's etc.. And I cannot see them handing over all of it $ to Casey's defense. When they scream victim ever day. That they are debt poor and are losing their house.
I think there is more promises made that have yet to be found out, they have yet to turn into a contract. That is why Bobo says nothing has been done illegally. Key word "Yet" Within selling Caylee for profit. Yesterday, I thought it was funny that Bobo said one thing to the Judge (*not admitting of any money) and then when the same question was asked by the state prosecutor ( same question just changed the words around) then he Bobo fessed up about the 200k. No one is telling the truth. Its seems crazy that it depends on how the questions are asked that determines Bobo's answers. He is playing his own game. Since he is famous for talking in circles. For all the money he says he has received. For all the hours he contends he has spent on the case. Why is he never prepared for Court? He is the excuse boy of all time. He makes all these motions. Goes to court and is never prepared. More wasted time and diversions.  Yesterday, the Dream Team, representing Casey looked like 3 sharks in suits.  Just to throw in. Any one notice that Casey looks healthier? I wonder what she cleared her conscience/twisted brain of by writing those letters. I still think the letters will contain Throw GA/CA under the bus statements. We will find out sooner than later.  Someone will leak it.

Great points Deenie! 
Can't wait until we find out what the Anthony's got from this and other contracts?  Hope it all comes out.

Interesting take on Casey throwing parents under the bus. I wouldn't put anything past her . . . anything! - or her parents for that matter.

Yes she did look healthier - her color was better - but oh so smug and self important.  YUK!

Yes Deenie,great points.
I agree Casey did look better yesterday.It was all about her,no mention of Caylee.   
OMG,I despise Casey Anthony. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: March 19, 2010, 04:25:18 PM »

Great points Deenie! 

Yes Deenie,great points.
I agree Casey did look better yesterday.It was all about her,no mention of Caylee.   
OMG,I despise Casey Anthony. 

They did talk about the photos,but it was still all about Casey in her mind.Caylee is long forgotten by her.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: March 19, 2010, 04:27:05 PM »

thanks trim...no surprise there..............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: March 19, 2010, 04:31:48 PM »

Ya' mean Bozo got it together and convinced Judge Strickland that all is on the up and up. 

Casey's singing happy birthday to herself 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: March 19, 2010, 04:31:59 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: March 19, 2010, 04:32:11 PM »

Thank-you, figures.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: March 19, 2010, 04:33:41 PM »

We knew that was coming.....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: March 19, 2010, 04:36:21 PM »

Thanks Brandi.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: March 19, 2010, 04:36:50 PM »

Thanks Brandi.   an angelic monkey

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: March 19, 2010, 04:38:01 PM »

Here's to being able to say to Casey today:

NO BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR YOU!
I will drink to that!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: March 19, 2010, 04:41:20 PM »

So, you can get all this money from a deal, and then you have other money coming in, and some not accountable, I guess Baez found a way to show the judge it was accounted for, and now the judge declares her indigent. Wow, what a break. I'm leaving now for the podiatrist to mull this over in my mind.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: March 19, 2010, 04:42:05 PM »

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/abc-news-paid-casey-anthony-200000/19407085

ABC News Paid Casey Anthony $200,000
Updated: 12 minutes ago
(March 19) -- In journalism, paying sources for interviews is supposed to be a no-no. The promise of money in exchange for information violates the profession's ethical code and can often lead to dubious information.

But ABC News now says it paid $200,000 to Casey Anthony, the Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, for exclusive rights to videos and pictures that ran on the network and its Web site.

ABC also conducted interviews with the Anthony family, but said in a statement that it paid only for images, never for interview access.

"In August 2008, we licensed exclusive rights to an extensive library of photos and home videos for use by our broadcast platforms, affiliates and international partners," ABC's statement read. "No use of material was tied to any interview."

The payments were revealed in an Orange County, Fla., court proceeding on Thursday, which was concerned with whether Anthony can be declared indigent and thus receive a taxpayer-funded defense.

Anthony's current defense team testified that the money from ABC had already been spent.
"Ethically, ABC is on very shaky ground," Fred Brown, vice chair of the ethics committee at the Society of Professional Journalists, told AOL News. "It's essentially paying for news, and any time you do that, you taint the news."

Paying sources for information is the stock and trade of publications like the National Enquirer, which broke the story of John Edwards' affair with Rielle Hunter and also the news that the former presidential candidate was the father of Hunter's daughter, Frances. In many of the Enquirer's stories on Edwards, a source who remained anonymous was paid by the publication.

"Ideally, news should be produced without any money changing hands," Brown said.

~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1917 on: March 19, 2010, 04:42:21 PM »

Yup it does go figure. Well I guess they are going to have to figure out how to Defend the Princess on using Court reporter and xerox machines monies provided by the state.
At least that was thrown around in the news.
That with her being proven indigent they would only receive (paid for by State of Florida) court reporting and administrative services. How will the Dream Team Survive?

I know the cage is about to close. I am digging right now on Andrea Lyon's and her so called fund raising for the Duh fence. It will take me awhile to put it together. I will post in the next cage.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: March 19, 2010, 04:43:44 PM »

Here's to being able to say to Casey today:

NO BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR YOU!
I will drink to that!

I have a present for her,they just won't let her out to get it.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: March 19, 2010, 04:44:46 PM »

Yup it does go figure. Well I guess they are going to have to figure out how to Defend the Princess on using Court reporter and xerox machines monies provided by the state.
At least that was thrown around in the news.
That with her being proven indigent they would only receive (paid for by State of Florida) court reporting and administrative services. How will the Dream Team Survive?

I know the cage is about to close. I am digging right now on Andrea Lyon's and her so called fund raising for the Duh fence. It will take me awhile to put it together. I will post in the next cage.   

Can't wait to see what you find.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.