April 19, 2024, 07:06:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 322801 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 03:39:03 PM »

River's Tweets.....I think she is really getting bombarded with nastiness.........I feel very sad for her.

#   CAN PULL YOU OVER THE EDGE    about 1 hours ago   via web

# TRASH!!!~~IVE BUILD A NICE LIFE HERE AND ASIDE FROM MY SEIZURES IM OK~BUT PEOPLE CAN B REALLY MEAN~BEING CALLED HURTFUL THINGS about 1 hours ago via web

# WHAT HAPPENED HAPPENED 2 YRS AGO~I GOT OVER IT~ITS JUST A SHAME TO HAVE IT NOT JUST BROUGHT BACK UP~BUT THAT IM BEING CALLED about 1 hours ago via web

# PEOPLE HAVE SAID SUCH AWFUL THINGS ABOUT ME~PLZ UNDERSTAND I DIDNT JUST OPEN MY ,MOUTH~THE DET CAME KNOCKING ON MY DOOR about 1 hours ago via web

# FOR ALL THOSE WHOSE BEEN SENDING ME PRAYERS ~i truelly thank you with all my heart~THANK YOU KINDLY ~ about 1 hours ago via web

# all the truth and tapes will be released on aire within the week~WHICH WILL PROVE EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG about 2 hours ago via web

# IVE TAKEN MY TWITTER PAGE DOWN~THEN I REALIZED I DIDNT DO ANYTHING SO Y SHOULD I??? about 8 hours ago via web

# EVERYBODY HAS MADE MISTAKES!!! EVERYBODY! 11:15 AM Mar 13th via web

# this is what happens when u trust PEOPLE 11:11 AM Mar 13th via web

I am eager to learn the truth.................and TAPES????  this is the first I have read about tapes. 

Wondering what tapes? Did they make videos of their escapades and if they did then wouldn't they be X rated?

Maybe audio tapes of phone conversations?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 03:39:16 PM »

What kind of tapes, we know text messages and some compromising pics on her cellphone, which I still need to see, or George is really a dumbazz, please not a sex tape 

I don't think I could keep my composure if nekkid pictures of GA appear on the net.............a sex tape would absolutely put me over the edge Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 03:40:32 PM »

Darla said:

I am not trying to be ugly here, but if you are sick with Cancer, seizures and heart problems and not able to work why in he!! would you give a POS like George $5,000?

My reply:

Good question!   And why would George take the money anyway?   Oh, because he is a POS.   
And I want to know the names of the other women he took money from 

I sure hope they come forward....but it seems like the LE already know who they are

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 03:41:04 PM »

nrcg

I can see him plain as day bilking women out of their money. He's a master at appearing weak and needing help. Wasn't he a used car salesman?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 03:41:41 PM »

What kind of tapes, we know text messages and some compromising pics on her cellphone, which I still need to see, or George is really a dumbazz, please not a sex tape 

I don't think I could keep my composure if nekkid pictures of GA appear on the net.............a sex tape would absolutely put me over the edge Monkey Devil!
I'm already over the edge    Brandi made a good point, phone tapes, that would be interesting and gross at the same time. Gigolo George sweet talking River 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 03:42:53 PM »

nrcg

I can see him plain as day bilking women out of their money. He's a master at appearing weak and needing help. Wasn't he a used car salesman?
  That's true, I guess he was real pitiful and women just gave him money, maybe just to shut him up 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2010, 03:43:19 PM »

If the pics are released, I'm looking at them. I have a strong stomach!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2010, 03:43:37 PM »

I'm already over the edge    Brandi made a good point, phone tapes, that would be interesting and gross at the same time. Gigolo George sweet talking River 

Yuk Rose
I think If I seen neked pics of george! I wouldnt be able to eat for a year  too traumatizing.

Loca
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2010, 03:44:05 PM »

I can see LE having tapped his phone, but if she did it then I doubt we would get to hear them.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2010, 03:44:13 PM »

River's Tweets.....I think she is really getting bombarded with nastiness.........I feel very sad for her.

# TRASH!!!~~IVE BUILD A NICE LIFE HERE AND ASIDE FROM MY SEIZURES IM OK~BUT PEOPLE CAN B REALLY MEAN~BEING CALLED HURTFUL THINGS about 1 hours ago via web

# WHAT HAPPENED HAPPENED 2 YRS AGO~I GOT OVER IT~ITS JUST A SHAME TO HAVE IT NOT JUST BROUGHT BACK UP~BUT THAT IM BEING CALLED about 1 hours ago via web

# PEOPLE HAVE SAID SUCH AWFUL THINGS ABOUT ME~PLZ UNDERSTAND I DIDNT JUST OPEN MY ,MOUTH~THE DET CAME KNOCKING ON MY DOOR about 1 hours ago via web

# FOR ALL THOSE WHOSE BEEN SENDING ME PRAYERS ~i truelly thank you with all my heart~THANK YOU KINDLY ~ about 1 hours ago via web

# all the truth and tapes will be released on aire within the week~WHICH WILL PROVE EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG about 2 hours ago via web

# IVE TAKEN MY TWITTER PAGE DOWN~THEN I REALIZED I DIDNT DO ANYTHING SO Y SHOULD I??? about 8 hours ago via web

I am eager to learn the truth.................and TAPES????  this is the first I have read about tapes. 

What kind of tapes?    Where is BConway these days?   You know he will try to stop this.....

Interestingly Sassy, there have been NO COMMENTS from anyone since this broke.........if there was no truth you know BC would have been calling a press conference to DENY it!! 

KB I think gave us a big HINT in her broadcast.............I didn't save the link...but she said something to the effective the STATE said they wouldn't comment on EVIDENCE that has not yet been released................

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 03:45:19 PM »

Wondering what tapes? Did they make videos of their escapades and if they did then wouldn't they be X rated?

Maybe audio tapes of phone conversations?

good thinking Brandi!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2010, 03:47:12 PM »

I can't believe we haven't heard anything about the roof blowing off the house on Hopespring............or GA been taken to the ER....seriously......things are way too quiet.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2010, 03:47:49 PM »

If the pics are released, I'm looking at them. I have a strong stomach!

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2010, 03:48:05 PM »

LOL, we haven't speculated like this in months.....Oh, this whole thing needs to be blown wide open and the true story come out, please...........
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2010, 03:49:17 PM »

Yuk Rose
I think If I seen neked pics of george! I wouldnt be able to eat for a year  too traumatizing.

hi loca....I would probably laugh so hard, I'd get the hiccups, lose my breath and have to be taken to the hospital of oxygen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2010, 03:51:22 PM »

Sunny, that is a good hint from Kathi.    Heck, I'll look at the pics, I need to lose 10 pounds and that will surely help 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2010, 03:52:25 PM »

Interestingly Sassy, there have been NO COMMENTS from anyone since this broke.........if there was no truth you know BC would have been calling a press conference to DENY it!! 

KB I think gave us a big HINT in her broadcast.............I didn't save the link...but she said something to the effective the STATE said they wouldn't comment on EVIDENCE that has not yet been released................

I'm thinking maybe someone should do a welfare check on Hopespring Drive. Ya know, just drive by and see if there are vultures circling in the sky, or really big blowflies hovering?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2010, 03:54:44 PM »

Do you think she took compromising pics to maybe blackmail George, and then thought better of it? But then I guess why blackmail someone with no money. I can't stop thinking about why she would take pics in compromising positions. I hope all the attention and mean comments it appears she is getting, doesn't make her sicker.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2010, 03:55:12 PM »

I'm thinking maybe someone should do a welfare check on Hopespring Drive. Ya know, just drive by and see if there are vultures circling in the sky, or really big blowflies hovering?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2010, 04:00:24 PM »

Very interesting.....

OK - so if GA was getting all this money from women, how come he didn't pay the house payment?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.