May 28, 2024, 01:48:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326770 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #220 on: March 15, 2010, 02:35:00 PM »

Thanks from me also, what a mess 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #221 on: March 15, 2010, 02:58:13 PM »

Me three 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2010, 03:01:00 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2010, 03:02:42 PM »

So the police interviewed River three weeks ago according to this woman.

You know ... it's not hard to take a leap and wonder if Bozo knows this River person, or any of these folks we've just heard about.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2010, 03:08:40 PM »

Did anyone catch this at blink's?   Whadya think ?               

45.Katts says:
March 13, 2010 at 1:59 pm
This is not a EURIKA to LE. Early on, about the time of Casey’s posted psychological profile,Aug-Sept 2009, there was a professional profiler working with, or a part of LE who straight-up said this might likly be a case of using this death to scam for profit.
Can’t remember his name, but it was just a sentence or two at the bottom of a page of quoted discussion of the professionals involved. I never saw it printed again.

It is a colleague of mine, Clint Van Zandt. However, I alerted the AG LAW and SA office to that fact in Sep. 08, I believe they may take a look   B

Thanks, wouldn't doubt that at all.
How would that work?  Kc planned on the designed the death for profit and her parents jumped on the band wagon? 

No, Casey murdered Caylee & her family decided to help her cover it up and then  use it for profit aka "blood money."    As far as I'm concerned these people couldnt reach hell's gate fast enough, the whole lot of them.
They Havent even earned the right to go to hell in a hand basket more like a car going  faster than 200 miles per hour.  or the blink of an eye!

theres a seat reserved for each and everyone one of them right !
seated next to baez!

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: March 15, 2010, 03:10:10 PM »

I'm thankful for all links and to those that do the linking !!!!   Here's to The Linkers!     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 15, 2010, 03:42:04 PM »

I got knocked out of the cage twice.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »

Me too    Do you think because this was Kathi's scoop, that is why none of the other stations are talking about River and George?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 15, 2010, 03:45:52 PM »

Me too    Do you think because this was Kathi's scoop, that is why none of the other stations are talking about River and George?

I dont' know.   

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: March 15, 2010, 04:04:58 PM »

I'm thankful for all links and to those that do the linking !!!!   Here's to The Linkers!     

Me too 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Name_Game
Linkin linkin bo binkin  (for all that remember "Name Game")
fee fie foo finkin
linkin...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2010, 04:05:34 PM »

Well, now, this indigent status "thing" could be "the other shoe about to drop"!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2010, 04:08:18 PM »

I haven't gotten knocked out, but it took so long for the pages to load when I've been posting and reading I started filing my nails... 

We do have 140 guests, though.  Hmmm....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: March 15, 2010, 04:08:44 PM »

Well, now, this indigent status "thing" could be "the other shoe about to drop"!   

George’s affair—the jury is still out for me on that one.  IMHO,  the actual affair is irrelevant,  BUT, if because of that affair it can be proven that George and Casey collaborated on the whole ZG story,  then that would be the real smoking gun in this case.  It  would be the missing piece of the puzzle.  It would mean JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.      I agree, if this could be found out this would be huge. Other then the fun it has been discussing Georgie and River, it really doesn't matter.

(Sorry-must have hit wrong button-MuffyBee)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 04:17:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2010, 04:11:24 PM »

I haven't gotten knocked out, but it took so long for the pages to load when I've been posting and reading I started filing my nails... 

We do have 140 guests, though.  Hmmm....

Why so many guests?  I was away and came back and thought something big must be happening.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2010, 04:12:55 PM »

I dont' know.   

me neither but no one seems to be talking about nuttin...........I wonder of the LE has asked the media to lay off this story for now.......but why aren't they burning the wires about the hearing on Thursday??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2010, 04:19:15 PM »

Why have we not heard from brad Conway....why isn't he screaming to high heaven that this is all a lie..........

Why has the media been to get the new motion filed by JAC to be part of the hearing Thursday via telaconference?

The only one we are hearing from is mini media whore R Hornsby...........what's the deal??

What's up????

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2010, 04:19:40 PM »

George’s affair—the jury is still out for me on that one.  IMHO,  the actual affair is irrelevant,  BUT, if because of that affair it can be proven that George and Casey collaborated on the whole ZG story,  then that would be the real smoking gun in this case.  It  would be the missing piece of the puzzle.  It would mean JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.      I agree, if this could be found out this would be huge. Other then the fun it has been discussing Georgie and River, it really doesn't matter.

Since I messed this all up  the big deal of this affair is if they can connect that George and Casey were in on it together for the description and Zenaida story. Otherwise I guess who cares about the affair, except it has been fun talking about it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2010, 04:20:51 PM »

Why have we not heard from brad Conway....why isn't he screaming to high heaven that this is all a lie..........

Why has the media been to get the new motion filed by JAC to be part of the hearing Thursday via telaconference?

The only one we are hearing from is mini media whore R Hornsby...........what's the deal??

What's up????
It looks like all are silenced  now to figure out why.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2010, 04:21:24 PM »

Did anyone catch this at blink's?   Whadya think ?               

45.Katts says:
March 13, 2010 at 1:59 pm
This is not a EURIKA to LE. Early on, about the time of Casey’s posted psychological profile,Aug-Sept 2009, there was a professional profiler working with, or a part of LE who straight-up said this might likly be a case of using this death to scam for profit.
Can’t remember his name, but it was just a sentence or two at the bottom of a page of quoted discussion of the professionals involved. I never saw it printed again.

It is a colleague of mine, Clint Van Zandt. However, I alerted the AG LAW and SA office to that fact in Sep. 08, I believe they may take a look   B

Thanks, wouldn't doubt that at all.
How would that work?  Kc planned on the designed the death for profit and her parents jumped on the band wagon? 

No, Casey murdered Caylee & her family decided to help her cover it up and then  use it for profit aka "blood money."    As far as I'm concerned these people couldnt reach hell's gate fast enough, the whole lot of them.
They Havent even earned the right to go to hell in a hand basket more like a car going  faster than 200 miles per hour.  or the blink of an eye!

theres a seat reserved for each and everyone one of them right !
seated next to baez!

I think the 911 call about the "Damn car" was real and Cindy was really in a panic.  But shortly after Cindy made that call, IMO, she and Mr. Prissy Pants and Lee were told the true story.  (It could be that Mr. Prissy Pants knew earlier, I'm not sure.)  So the inept but elaborate cover-up began.  Somewhere along the line someone sent them some money.  (I sent them a gift card from Dominoes, but just because Cindy was talking about Pizza in the trunk, not because I like them.  I told her to put in the trunk for 11 days and see if it doesn't still smell like Pizza.) But when some cash started coming in, IMO, one of them said, "Hey, there's money in this.  Let's get us some."  Then the Milsteads showed up and impressed George and Cindy with Kid Finders. They put out the Mason jars. Then Cindy started "Licensing" photos to TV networks and discovered she just loved the camera and the moolah.  Casey, in the meantime, having been sprung from the slammer by the cowboy, started taking backpacks of photos to El Bozo Loco's office every day. Somewhere along the line, someone got their hands on at least $120,000 +/- a few thou.  So the cover-up was in full swing, some money was coming in, George was hitting on girls young enough to be his daughter, and Cindy, well....there was talk about DC. There was enough coming in for a cruise to the Bahamas, diamond earrings, elaborate tacky tattoos, a boat, and what appears to be some rather extensive facial work.  But, unfortunately not enough to pay the mortgage. And IMO if any money is coming now, it is in dribs and drabs from poor gullible saps who don't really have it to spare. And the money tree is slowly dying.

All of the above is MOO, but it is also MOO that the money is running out and the day of reckoning is at hand.  Maybe Thursday.

Years ago on another forum a poster named Bob who was really smart and funny would say, "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?"   Cindy might well be saying that now.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2010, 04:25:28 PM »

Since I messed this all up  the big deal of this affair is if they can connect that George and Casey were in on it together for the description and Zenaida story. Otherwise I guess who cares about the affair, except it has been fun talking about it.

You are right nrcg, but for some reason I think there is more..........and perhaps that is simply wishful thinking on my part.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.