May 29, 2024, 09:13:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326950 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #520 on: March 15, 2010, 10:23:15 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

You guys have been on a roll tonight. Took me a while to catch up. I just don't know what to make of the twin sisters yet so I am just going to wait and see....but somebody needs to tell Skye  the sunglasses make her look like a thug.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #521 on: March 15, 2010, 10:23:18 PM »

River kind of resembles Janis Joplin to me. Yes, I'm that old!
Yes she certainly does.  George is going to have his sling in a sling for sure. 

You mean his tomato turned into Salsa?  I hope Cindy does not own a Slap Chop!  (or maybe I do    )
That's gonna leave a mark.
Georgie is SO gonna need a ShamWOW! to clean up!

Good one, Rose!!! 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #522 on: March 15, 2010, 10:24:52 PM »

Oh you can bet there is a lot of digging for dirt on River and her family.
What really s*cks No Rose, them digging dirt on River's family when the Ants are so full of dirt and sh*t it could cover the whole state of Florida. JMO JSM

I'm glad River has her sister to look out for her.  an angelic monkey

Okay I am off to bed wishing for a pizza right about now. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: March 15, 2010, 10:25:54 PM »

I still do not see how the George/River subject can divert attention away from the indigent subject-we all can walk & chew gum at the same time.          We can digest all of this without neglecting either subject.    The one thing to come out of this is that introduction of that word "accident" ....   is this done on purpose?  If said, would that mean the taping was after the fact of death ?????   I just think Bozo knows he has no defense.

I am not sure how you could accidentally put duct tape on, a heart shaped sticker, then double bag, into a trunk, under a pizza box and say.....where is Caylee?  Or are they saying Caylee managed to do that by herself and KC found her in the trunk as decomp started?  Either way, there is no way to spin this into an accident. 

If there are trying to spin this into an accident they had better pass the bong to the jury before they start wasting the oxygen in the court house. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: March 15, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »

Oh you can bet there is a lot of digging for dirt on River and her family.
What really s*cks No Rose, them digging dirt on River's family when the Ants are so full of dirt and sh*t it could cover the whole state of Florida. JMO JSM

I'm glad River has her sister to look out for her.  an angelic monkey

Okay I am off to bed wishing for a pizza right about now. 
Oops don't know what happened there but yes JSM the Ants have plenty of dirt to go around.  Sweet Dreams - tomorrow is pizza night  an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: March 15, 2010, 10:26:45 PM »

I still do not see how the George/River subject can divert attention away from the indigent subject-we all can walk & chew gum at the same time.          We can digest all of this without neglecting either subject.    The one thing to come out of this is that introduction of that word "accident" ....   is this done on purpose?  If said, would that mean the taping was after the fact of death ?????   I just think Bozo knows he has no defense.
Ono you're darn right we can walk and chew gum at the same time - we're the Monkeys!

I don't believe it was an accident.  If said I believe Geo. was putting perfume on the pig...or trying to.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: March 15, 2010, 10:32:52 PM »

You guys have been on a roll tonight. Took me a while to catch up. I just don't know what to make of the twin sisters yet so I am just going to wait and see....but somebody needs to tell Skye  the sunglasses make her look like a thug.

Hi Darla.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #527 on: March 15, 2010, 10:35:47 PM »

Hi Can...

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: March 15, 2010, 10:37:31 PM »

Hi Ono---I don't understand the "Smokescreen" business either.  This is interesting but not surprising, and has nothing to do with our ability to watch the indigency hearing and understand what is going on there.  Why would anybody assume the public is too dumb to follow two subjects at one time.  Doesn't make any sense to me.

While George may have told River that it was an "Accident" I can't see how anyone can accidentally put duct tape over a baby's mouth and nose and watch her die.  If true that he said it, it proves as I understand it, that George knew prior to Caylee's remains (REMAINS GEORGE) being found that Caylee was dead yet he was still collecting money to find a live Caylee.  IMO this fits the definition of fraud and I hope BB12 is correct that he and Cindy are being investigated. 

It would not surprise me to learn that George knew well before July 16 that Caylee was dead and that Casey murdered her.

I don't think any of us are diverted from the main event this week, finding out where the money came from and what Baez did with it.  As Hornsby pointed out, Baez is dressing much better with his custom suits, and while I don't know what Baez drives now, Hornsby seemed impressed.

I feel sorry for River, but usually an affair with a married man ends badly and should not be started.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: March 15, 2010, 10:39:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I was leery about this story when it first broke, then believed, then read more and my hinky meter went up and down. But WOW, now I really believe this lady. And thank God that picture George was fully clothed.

I was just thinking this isn't "sweeps week" so KB wasn't digging this woman and her story up for ratings.

Anyways, JMO and glad to see all y'all tonight.  BTL JSM

Hi JSM - I believe this story too. 
Although I do think it is possible that Rivers sister might be interested in
receiving $$$'s to assist her sister.  It sounds as though she is protective of her.

If LE first approached River, they must have a good reason. 

I might feel differently if River made the initial contact.  But money or no money, still does not negate the alleged affair.

Hi Can I believe her and from what I have read, her sister is protective of her. I don't condone River having an affair with a married man and still don't know all the details as I am way behind, but I think she is telling the truth. If she wanted money, she would have come out way before now. Especially her giving money to him and then him taking a cruise, that would have pizzed me off if I were her. JMO

Sadly it sounds as though she took pity on him initially - and POS that he is
saw her vulnerability. 
I know we all make choices and are ultimately responsible for our own behavior but . . .
Cindy and Baez are probably busy trying to see what they can dig up on her.  It's going to be a long rocky ride for River.

I know a little of their early years and it was very difficult and painful......I'll bet River told GA....If he or that chit mouth CA try to bring it out I have a feeling we might see the good citizens of Orlando back in front of their house again..............I hope  River has an attorney. I don't care how much $$$'s she makes off this...I don't condone her having an affair with a married man......but I am not going to stone her for it either.

Maybe Gloria Allred will volunteer to represent her
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: March 15, 2010, 10:52:30 PM »

I am not sure how you could accidentally put duct tape on, a heart shaped sticker, then double bag, into a trunk, under a pizza box and say.....where is Caylee?  Or are they saying Caylee managed to do that by herself and KC found her in the trunk as decomp started?  Either way, there is no way to spin this into an accident. 

If there are trying to spin this into an accident they had better pass the bong to the jury before they start wasting the oxygen in the court house. 
Now I can't breathe 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #531 on: March 15, 2010, 10:54:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

I'm busy catching up, but wanted to say Hi before you all went to bed!!   

Wow................ new developments, huh?   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: March 15, 2010, 10:57:19 PM »

Hi Darla, I think she was trying to show Cindy not to even think about coming after them 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: March 15, 2010, 11:05:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

Only something you could find under a microscope.....as Georgie says.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: March 15, 2010, 11:13:04 PM »

::HelloKitty::CBB

G'nite Monkeys.

Many, many thanks to all who provide info. links, and work so hard.  You're  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: March 15, 2010, 11:13:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

Hi CBB 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: March 15, 2010, 11:41:40 PM »

Goodnight everyone. Time for Mafia wars before I hit the sack.
Hasta manana.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: March 15, 2010, 11:43:34 PM »

Goodnight everyone. Time for Mafia wars before I hit the sack.
Hasta manana.

Good night Curly 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #538 on: March 15, 2010, 11:48:59 PM »

All I can say is WOW! Spent the last couple of hours catching up and reading linked articles.

If anyone smells pizza coming from the Ants house, call 911! George you're not safe anymore! You're going under the bus whether you like it or not.

Karma, ain't it a bitch?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: March 16, 2010, 12:52:56 AM »

In going back and re-reading the WESH article that Trimm posted awhile ago, the third paragraph states that Conway denies that George had the affair:

http://www.wesh.com/news/22846841/detail.html
Yup he sure did 

I guess we could try to figure just what defines an affair.   

I just want to hear George say, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

I am so, so bad.
ROFLMAO
That is SO funny!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.