May 29, 2024, 07:49:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326853 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: March 16, 2010, 09:36:53 AM »

Am I the only one troubled by the fact that the supposed "mistress" heard from GA'c lips that Caylee's death was an accident and she sat on this info for 2 years ? She states that she would not have come forward except that LE appeared on her doorstep and pretty much had the goods on her from phone and text messages. What kind of person keeps vital info from the police and continues an affair with someone who is not forthcoming with the truth regarding the disappearance of his own granddaughter ? This is just another low down lying person who once again failed an innocent child. I am not sure I believe this story but if it is true,She and her sister are guilty of failing Caylee Marie and I have no sympathy for them.

Great post!

Blumonkey...you're not the only one bothered by this...AND...River has made the argument several times now that she didn't go to the police and talk, they "knocked on my door".

Sounds to me like she's still trying to protect George, that she's making it clear that she only talked to police once they ferreted her out...

IMO...that you held out until they knocked on your door is not something to be proud of.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: March 16, 2010, 09:38:58 AM »

Am I the only one troubled by the fact that the supposed "mistress" heard from GA'c lips that Caylee's death was an accident and she sat on this info for 2 years ? She states that she would not have come forward except that LE appeared on her doorstep and pretty much had the goods on her from phone and text messages. What kind of person keeps vital info from the police and continues an affair with someone who is not forthcoming with the truth regarding the disappearance of his own granddaughter ? This is just another low down lying person who once again failed an innocent child. I am not sure I believe this story but if it is true,She and her sister are guilty of failing Caylee Marie and I have no sympathy for them.

That bothers me also, very much 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: March 16, 2010, 09:41:03 AM »

Great post!

O no, Ono you're not.   I was reeling the other night when reviewing the video of her in front of the Anthony house the day Caylee's remains were found & hew new found "friend" aka nutjob was in an unexplained hysteria as coming from a practical stranger to this twisted evil family.    It should be severely questioned as to why she was making a statement to Kalani that day which starts off like this & then becomes inaudioable "George, doesnt want..." & when Kalani asked her if she had Cindy's number she nods affirmatively  .  To me these two were willingly protecting the family but Kalani seems annoyed that day that they didnt manage to protect Casey.

Im repulsed by the entire thing but yes you are not alone, I think it is deplorable that this woman did not report what she was told, nor the fact that George called her for a truss the day he was faking a suicide attempt until confronted by LE.   Her "I didnt want to get involve" is not going over well with me at all.    She got herself way involved yet she doesnt want to come forward for nearly two years to bring justice in the name of a murdered babygirl?   Who is she kidding? - not me.    As far as the next words out of her mouth that she may have been intimated or afraid of the Anthonys, look maybe I'm a scrappy but classy Jersey born Italian with roots my ancestors were connected to back in the day (if you know what I mean) but George talks more than he walks & by no stretch of the imagination someone to fear nor has any "pull"  in the grand scheme of things so not even that excuse would ring true to me.   To me, the man has no palenes...ummmm let's say translation jewels.

Oh...correct me if I'm wrong...but when this first came out, didn't we hear that LE scared River (or words to that effect)?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: March 16, 2010, 09:43:31 AM »

I'm just sitting back waiting to see what River and Skye do next 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: March 16, 2010, 09:46:43 AM »

Me too - and for once, I would love to hear from Cindy!   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: March 16, 2010, 09:51:52 AM »

If George put money into his Mother's a/c I wonder if it is a joint account or if the Mother is assisting him by holding money for him. 

I wonder if his Mother enables him.  Haven't read much about his Mom.

I would be surprised if GA's mother is even aware of it.  From quotes I have read, River says he opened an account in his mother's maiden name.    Isn't that fraud of a kind?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: March 16, 2010, 09:57:15 AM »

Maybe we will hear Cindy going nuts on Thursday    This is what I have to ask. So let's just say George told River it was an accident that snowballed, wouldn't most normal people be freaked out by that statement? How can one just keep dating George  puker with that knowledge? You got a daughter sitting in jail accused of murder and facing the DP, you have your boyfriend and his wife making money off of their dead grandchild, and he throws a statement like that at you. Something is terribly fishy with all of this. If I see it in a text message, or hear it with my own ears on a tape with George saying that, okay, otherwise I don't believe it. And if I wanted my stuff back from the police which I would, but because I wouldn't want to be seen by the media, I would have sent a family member to pick it up, or better yet, maybe the police could have returned it to her at her house. And how did the media know she was going to be there to pick this stuff up yesterday 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: March 16, 2010, 09:58:45 AM »

If George put money into his Mother's a/c I wonder if it is a joint account or if the Mother is assisting him by holding money for him. 

I would be surprised if GA's mother is even aware of it.  From quotes I have read, River says he opened an account in his mother's maiden name.    Isn't that fraud of a kind?

If he did that, he would also have to have some fake id's.    If its true, he's in big trouble.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: March 16, 2010, 10:02:57 AM »

Maybe we will hear Cindy going nuts on Thursday    This is what I have to ask. So let's just say George told River it was an accident that snowballed, wouldn't most normal people be freaked out by that statement? How can one just keep dating George  puker with that knowledge? You got a daughter sitting in jail accused of murder and facing the DP, you have your boyfriend and his wife making money off of their dead grandchild, and he throws a statement like that at you. Something is terribly fishy with all of this. If I see it in a text message, or hear it with my own ears on a tape with George saying that, okay, otherwise I don't believe it. And if I wanted my stuff back from the police which I would, but because I wouldn't want to be seen by the media, I would have sent a family member to pick it up, or better yet, maybe the police could have returned it to her at her house. And how did the media know she was going to be there to pick this stuff up yesterday 

I wonder if the media is camped out at her house, just waiting to catch her??    She may have been required to sign for her belongings.   Either way, the whole thing is disturbing, really.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: March 16, 2010, 10:13:57 AM »

You could be right Sassy, I don't know, but since her twin Skye said they were afraid of what could happen, they didn't seem too afraid.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #570 on: March 16, 2010, 10:19:18 AM »

Couldn't agree more 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: March 16, 2010, 10:20:03 AM »

Interesting, while DC was busy on several occasions digging and probing in the Suburban woods, George was too busy probing something else entirely.  It is reported the affair started in November after she met him at the KFN tent

According to that timestamped text message, George made a huge mistake that indicates the suicide attempt was nothing more than yet another way for the Anthonys to garner sympathy (not a shock to me, as it was suspected to be a false report) & take the heat off of their sorry backsides.
Your not the only one with an over active imagination because I thought the exact same thing.

I've been wondering if initially it was an attempt to have a visit with River and when that didn't work out and Cindy, who was meeting w/Conway, I think it was went a lookin' for him...he turned it into a suicide attempt to protect his azz from Cindy.  Maybe I have an overactive imagination.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: March 16, 2010, 10:20:43 AM »

Very interesting about George opening an account in his mother's maiden name. I believe there's something funky about that statement.

I'm wondering if George just doesn't talk to hear himself talk.  If so, he might make statements about what's going on in his mind...not in reality.  Like: opened an account in my mother's maiden name or Caylee's death was an accident. 

That it "snowballed out of control" is an understatement.  The out of control part, though, was his daughter on tape very calmly telling LE dispatcher that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days.  The shot that rang out around the world was the dispatcher saying:  why did you wait 31 days to contact us?

Well...maybe that's the 2nd shot...the 1st shot was:  It smells like there's been a dead body in the damned car.

I feel sure that there's a WHOLE lot more to this than we know yet.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out that Cindy has know about this affair since the time George was in the hospital.  He seems very needy and he probably needed to dump that betrayal out there on top of the heap that was already piled up.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out that George was hoarding money away just in case Cindy left him or kicked him out.....remember...he told the man at the car lot (before all this became so public) that his and Cindy's marriage probably wouldn't survive this.

WHAT???  Wouldn't survive what???  Supposedly, George and Cindy were just discovering Casey's car...this was NEW DEVELOPING CIRCUMSTANCES...how could George make a statement that the marriage probably would survive this?

The only way I can think of is that there was a lot more known by Cindy and George when the car was picked up...much, much more!!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: March 16, 2010, 10:24:45 AM »

O no, Ono you're not.   I was reeling the other night when reviewing the video of her in front of the Anthony house the day Caylee's remains were found & hew new found "friend" aka nutjob was in an unexplained hysteria as coming from a practical stranger to this twisted evil family.    It should be severely questioned as to why she was making a statement to Kalani that day which starts off like this & then becomes inaudioable "George, doesnt want..." & when Kalani asked her if she had Cindy's number she nods affirmatively  .  To me these two were willingly protecting the family but Kalani seems annoyed that day that they didnt manage to protect Casey.

Im repulsed by the entire thing but yes you are not alone, I think it is deplorable that this woman did not report what she was told, nor the fact that George called her for a truss the day he was faking a suicide attempt until confronted by LE.   Her "I didnt want to get involve" is not going over well with me at all.    She got herself way involved yet she doesnt want to come forward for nearly two years to bring justice in the name of a murdered babygirl?   Who is she kidding? - not me.    As far as the next words out of her mouth that she may have been intimated or afraid of the Anthonys, look maybe I'm a scrappy but classy Jersey born Italian with roots my ancestors were connected to back in the day (if you know what I mean) but George talks more than he walks & by no stretch of the imagination someone to fear nor has any "pull"  in the grand scheme of things so not even that excuse would ring true to me.   To me, the man has no palenes...ummmm let's say translation jewels.
Hi Cappy, you mean "stones"? 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: March 16, 2010, 10:25:58 AM »

If he did that, he would also have to have some fake id's.    If its true, he's in big trouble.   

Of course, that's if he even did open an account- he might have spent the money on his other online 'hobbies'  or other women..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: March 16, 2010, 10:33:44 AM »

Very interesting about George opening an account in his mother's maiden name. I believe there's something funky about that statement.

I'm wondering if George just doesn't talk to hear himself talk.  If so, he might make statements about what's going on in his mind...not in reality.  Like: opened an account in my mother's maiden name or Caylee's death was an accident. 

That it "snowballed out of control" is an understatement.  The out of control part, though, was his daughter on tape very calmly telling LE dispatcher that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days.  The shot that rang out around the world was the dispatcher saying:  why did you wait 31 days to contact us?

Well...maybe that's the 2nd shot...the 1st shot was:  It smells like there's been a dead body in the damned car.

I feel sure that there's a WHOLE lot more to this than we know yet.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out that Cindy has know about this affair since the time George was in the hospital.  He seems very needy and he probably needed to dump that betrayal out there on top of the heap that was already piled up.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out that George was hoarding money away just in case Cindy left him or kicked him out.....remember...he told the man at the car lot (before all this became so public) that his and Cindy's marriage probably wouldn't survive this.

WHAT???  Wouldn't survive what???  Supposedly, George and Cindy were just discovering Casey's car...this was NEW DEVELOPING CIRCUMSTANCES...how could George make a statement that the marriage probably would survive this?

The only way I can think of is that there was a lot more known by Cindy and George when the car was picked up...much, much more!!!

Cindy was probably glad he had a girlfriend, so he didn't need to bother her. I agree they both knew a whole lot more when the car was picked up.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: March 16, 2010, 10:35:31 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=2011#comments

Nightmare on Suburban Street

Interesting...cellphone pings indicate KC visited the area of the remains in the middle of the night.

hmmm...guilty visiting the scene of the crime??
Oh...she's close...I feel she's close...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: March 16, 2010, 10:36:46 AM »

Hi Cappy, you mean "stones"? 

Hey ya mission!   Yea, stones LOL

As far as Skye reportedly being afraid of LE, what is her name Casey Anthony too now?   Beeotch please!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: March 16, 2010, 10:36:47 AM »

Good Morning

I have a question...when River said if she was out to make money she would have said something TWO years ago....does this not sound like the affair was going on before Caylee went missing? or am I confused

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: March 16, 2010, 10:38:58 AM »

Good Morning

I have a question...when River said if she was out to make money she would have said something TWO years ago....does this not sound like the affair was going on before Caylee went missing? or am I confused
The dates don't seem to add up, do they 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.