May 28, 2024, 12:12:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326752 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: March 16, 2010, 11:46:28 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=2011#comments

Nightmare on Suburban Street

Interesting...cellphone pings indicate KC visited the area of the remains in the middle of the night.

hmmm...guilty visiting the scene of the crime??
Oh...she's close...I feel she's close...

Can't wait. So is George that stupid?

This is one of comments in the article:

BB12-Chris said: { Mar 15, 2010 - 10:03:24 } JUST IN: Skye says 2 naked pictures of GA exist. She has seen them.

Sorry, I keep getting in people's quotes the excitement must be to overwhelming for me 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: March 16, 2010, 11:46:47 AM »

So - Casey tells Amy that her mom and dad are fighting, dad is having an affair, and mom is signing the house over to her.
River says she would have cashed in "two years ago", if that's what she was after.
Edit:  correct name per jen360. MB
2 years ago would have been March 2008, Not July/August 2008.

I'm starting to wonder if there really wasn't some truth (I know, I know) in what Casey was telling Amy in May (I think it was May) 2008 about getting the house.
    And hence the description of Zanny.

Could it be.....
River says she met George right after Caylee went missing.  Some think that was in November.
But, what if it really was in July or early August?  Casey got out on bail in August.  If George had just met River in July or August, she would be foremost on his mind....it does seem like there was a colusion between KC and George on what Zenaida looked like....BUT...

KC had already told LE about Zenaida (before George met River).  Maybe the colusion just fine tuned the description; i.e., tattoo running down the left arm.  If that be the case, then there's obstruction (or something akin to that) going on with the description of Zenaida.

KC started it in July...George helped out in August (while KC was out on bail). 

I'm so disgusted that I don't have the words to describe it!  SURELY, there's criminal charges coming in the future!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #622 on: March 16, 2010, 11:46:56 AM »

Wow, good article. Thanks Trimm

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 16, 2010, 11:47:01 AM »

If George put money into his Mother's a/c I wonder if it is a joint account or if the Mother is assisting him by holding money for him. 

I wonder if his Mother enables him.  Haven't read much about his Mom.

I would be surprised if GA's mother is even aware of it.  From quotes I have read, River says he opened an account in his mother's maiden name.    Isn't that fraud of a kind?

WO, Good Morning, I didn't hear GA OPENED an account in his mother's name...just that he deposited money into one.  May I ask where your read  he opened one....I am behind this morning...TIA

Sunny, you are correct.  The quote was "Deposited" and not "Opened" as I though River said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22846532/detail.html

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 16, 2010, 11:47:23 AM »

I've been wondering if initially it was an attempt to have a visit with River and when that didn't work out and Cindy, who was meeting w/Conway, I think it was went a lookin' for him...he turned it into a suicide attempt to protect his azz from Cindy.  Maybe I have an overactive imagination.

Hi can!       You and I are on precisely the same page with this.

schoochy over....I am on that page too

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: March 16, 2010, 11:48:58 AM »

Gloria Allred where are you, this is just up your alley to take on River as a client 

nrcg......no...please not Gloria..............

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: March 16, 2010, 11:52:08 AM »

Good Morning 

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
The Lake House
03/15/10

Good Morning Monks and thanks trim

This is where I stopped reading......

.There are things I want to tell you. There are things I can’t. There are things I would like to write about that would just take too long at the present moment, and because of recent developments, a lot of things are on our plate. Some tasty; some not – and for sure – some not fit for the table.

I detest this I know something you don't know but I can't tell you chit...na na na nana

I know, too keep you coming back for more, just in case he spills more.

nope, to me he is just another slimbag looking to   use Caylee's  murder to make himself look important.......

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #627 on: March 16, 2010, 11:52:45 AM »

So - Casey tells Amy that her mom and dad are fighting, dad is having an affair, and mom is signing the house over to her.
River says she would have cashed in "two years ago", if that's what she was after.

I'm starting to wonder if there really wasn't some truth (I know, I know) in what Casey was telling Amy in May (I think it was May) 2008 about getting the house.

Could it be.....
River says she met George right after Caylee went missing.  Some think that was in November.
But, what if it really was in July or early August?  Casey got out on bail in August.  If George had just met River in July or August, she would be foremost on his mind....it does seem like there was a colusion between KC and George on what Zenaida looked like....BUT...

KC had already told LE about Zenaida (before George met River).  Maybe the colusion just fine tuned the description; i.e., tattoo running down the left arm.  If that be the case, then there's obstruction (or something akin to that) going on with the description of Zenaida.

I'm so disgusted that I don't have the words to describe it!  SURELY, there's criminal charges coming in the future!!!

I have a terrible feeling that is what happened, and George and Casey were in on it together with the description of Zanny.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: March 16, 2010, 11:53:30 AM »

Gloria Allred where are you, this is just up your alley to take on River as a client 

nrcg......no...please not Gloria..............
You know how she just loves these kind of cases 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: March 16, 2010, 11:53:56 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I am waiting on Susan Moss from NG to make "rhyme and reason" about George and River. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 16, 2010, 11:55:03 AM »

I agree she's telliing the truth, I just take great issue with her A) concealing this information until LE pinned her down, as if they wouldnt find out, B) protected George to a certain point, C) had an affair with a married man much less in the midst of this heinous horror, last but foremost D) totally was void that Caylee at least deserves the truth & justice since not only her mother but entire family failed her miserably.   To me, she's rather classless with her moral compass off kilter.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 16, 2010, 11:55:50 AM »

Good Morning 

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
The Lake House
03/15/10

Good Morning Monks and thanks trim

This is where I stopped reading......

.There are things I want to tell you. There are things I can’t. There are things I would like to write about that would just take too long at the present moment, and because of recent developments, a lot of things are on our plate. Some tasty; some not – and for sure – some not fit for the table.

I detest this I know something you don't know but I can't tell you chit...na na na nana

I know, too keep you coming back for more, just in case he spills more.

Oh, I hate that too, and I also hate someone assuming they have to explain everything to us because we're too dumb to understand it on our own.

Amen Sistah!!  Or continually toots their own horn.........

Rest in Peace Caylee

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: March 16, 2010, 11:57:20 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I am waiting on Susan Moss from NG to make "rhyme and reason" about George and River. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I can hear Susan Moss  saying...Bombshell...George Anthony reported missing from a River Cruz.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 16, 2010, 11:59:31 AM »

Very interesting about George opening an account in his mother's maiden name. I believe there's something funky about that statement.

I'm wondering if George just doesn't talk to hear himself talk.  If so, he might make statements about what's going on in his mind...not in reality.  Like: opened an account in my mother's maiden name or Caylee's death was an accident. 

That it "snowballed out of control" is an understatement.  The out of control part, though, was his daughter on tape very calmly telling LE dispatcher that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days.  The shot that rang out around the world was the dispatcher saying:  why did you wait 31 days to contact us?

Well...maybe that's the 2nd shot...the 1st shot was:  It smells like there's been a dead body in the damned car.

I feel sure that there's a WHOLE lot more to this than we know yet.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out that Cindy has know about this affair since the time George was in the hospital.  He seems very needy and he probably needed to dump that betrayal out there on top of the heap that was already piled up.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out that George was hoarding money away just in case Cindy left him or kicked him out.....remember...he told the man at the car lot (before all this became so public) that his and Cindy's marriage probably wouldn't survive this.

WHAT???  Wouldn't survive what???  Supposedly, George and Cindy were just discovering Casey's car...this was NEW DEVELOPING CIRCUMSTANCES...how could George make a statement that the marriage probably would survive this?

The only way I can think of is that there was a lot more known by Cindy and George when the car was picked up...much, much more!!!

Great post, Puzzler and some good points.  I, too, can't understand why their marriage wouldn't survive a stinky car, but we know what a neat freak Cindy is. (LOL, J/K) I actually don't think Cindy knew about Casey doing away with Caylee until shortly after the "Dead body" phone call, but I suspect George knew for some time.  If we didn't know so much about Cindy, one could almost feel sorry for her.  But knowing what we do, it is apparent that she threw in her lot with the cover-up as soon as she knew the real story, and I don't feel sorry for her at all. The only person worthy of pity in this is little Caylee who deserved much better, the least of which is to be allowed to live.

I agree with suspecting that GA knew long before the call to LE was made......IMO many things point to that including the story about KC suppossedly keeping GA from looking in the trunk for the so very important item to rotate tires. Also how did KC get back to Amscot as several hours had passed from the time the pontiac was parked there until the time AL finally picked her up with her bag of snacks from the ant house. I also believe CA may have known too, not sure, because they had to call LE in case SB from the tow yard beat them to it as he had made it clear he was disturbed about the odor of that trunk.

Hi N2--The timing  does indicate--in fact strongly indicate--That someone  picked Casey up at Amscot and took her to the Anthony home some time before AL picked her up at Amscot.  It would appear that she was taken to the Anthony home, raided the frig and freezer and was taken back to Amscot where she called Tony to pick her up.  Tony says she had a bag of food that didn't appear to come directly from the grocery store.  He said some of it was frozen and that would indicate she wasn't standing there at Amscot waiting for him very long.  Cindy would have been at work, and probably Lee, too.  That leaves good ol' George who, if he had a job, it was a night watchman job.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: March 16, 2010, 11:59:32 AM »

I agree she's telliing the truth, I just take great issue with her A) concealing this information until LE pinned her down, as if they wouldnt find out, B) protected George to a certain point, C) had an affair with a married man much less in the midst of this heinous horror, last but foremost D) totally was void that Caylee at least deserves the truth & justice since not only her mother but entire family failed her miserably.   To me, she's rather classless with her moral compass off kilter.
Thanks, you took my words right out of my mouth  And if I may add, if George said that to me, and knowing that his daughter is in jail with the charges that she has hanging over her, I personally would be feeling guilt, I would have run to the police with accident/snowballing, it may have been just bs he was feeding River, but I would not be able to live with myself if I wouldn't have said anything.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 16, 2010, 12:00:00 PM »

George Anthony’s Mistress River Cruz’s Body Language Shows She Is Telling The Truth

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/03/16/george-anthony’s-mistress-river-cruzs-body-language-shows-she-is-telling-the-truth/

,thanks N2 I for one will be shocked beyond words if this is anything other than what River claims

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: March 16, 2010, 12:00:40 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: March 16, 2010, 12:01:14 PM »

George Anthony’s Mistress River Cruz’s Body Language Shows She Is Telling The Truth

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/03/16/george-anthony’s-mistress-river-cruzs-body-language-shows-she-is-telling-the-truth/

,thanks N2 I for one will be shocked beyond words if this is anything other than what River claims
I want to think that way, but my suspicious character won't let me. Something is not right.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: March 16, 2010, 12:02:27 PM »

I was thinking about the 5,000 could she have given George money from her tax refund..now days most people do not have that kind of money...or did she use money from being disabled(ssi or ss back payment) being that she is sick.  George should have been giving her money that he was raking in...shame on him!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 16, 2010, 12:03:00 PM »

Could it be.....

It is my understanding they met at the Kid Finders Tent....she was then invited to Caylee's B-day.............friendship turned to a more intimate relationship around Thanskgiving

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.