May 30, 2024, 12:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326978 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #720 on: March 16, 2010, 01:42:22 PM »

The 'brain tumor' illness is probably a fraud too.  Anyone can get Surgery for a brain tumor, particularly if it is thought to be malignant, without insurance or any money- the financial details can be worked out-  there are multiple resources in her area, and worst come to worst she would end up being bankrupted by debt- but alive, so I don't think I believe this story either.  It's about as convincing to me at the moment as GA's suicide gesture..
  Just more bs
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: March 16, 2010, 01:42:34 PM »

popcorn kitty is going to be needed for Thursday.  This is getting too weird.  If the twins come up with a frozen bedsheet for testing I am going to 

Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: March 16, 2010, 01:43:32 PM »

Maybe the 5 thousand was a down payment on the bass boat 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: March 16, 2010, 01:43:45 PM »

The 'brain tumor' illness is probably a fraud too.  Anyone can get Surgery for a brain tumor, particularly if it is thought to be malignant, without insurance or any money- the financial details can be worked out-  there are multiple resources in her area, and worst come to worst she would end up being bankrupted by debt- but alive, so I don't think I believe this story either.  It's about as convincing to me at the moment as GA's suicide gesture..

I agree.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #724 on: March 16, 2010, 01:43:53 PM »

Whole lotta speculation on several sites including the hinkymeter and justice4caylee about this comment by someone called the thinker.....I'm not agreeing with it until I can verify he has the right people for all these statements but it's worth exploring.

Posted last night
The_Thinker wrote:
George's lover has used the names "River Allen" and "River Cruz" and "Krystal".
Her legal name is Krystal N. Holloway (Allen) (Cruz)
Born in November 1971 - 38 years old - born in Massachusetts
At one time she lived at the same address as Jeffrey Allen in Orlando
At one time she may have been married to Hector Jason Cruz in Volusia County
Krystal had a Paternity case in 2002
careless driving in 2003 - owes $ 80.00
failure to comply in 2005 - owes $ 68.00
evicted from apartments in Orlando March 2008
unlawful speed July 2008 - owes $ 244.00
refusal to sign citation July 17, 2008 - one day in jail - owes $ 295.00
suspended drivers license - Dec 1, 2008
fail to obey traffic control device - dismissed - officer failed to attend
unlawful speed Feb 2009 - owes $ 249.00
driving with license suspended Feb 4, 2009 - owes $ 143.50
driving while license suspended/revoked Feb 12, 2009 - adjudication withheld

twin sister, Skye (Holloway) Benhaida - legal name is Cecelia
Peggy (Holloway) Benhaida - was/is married to Rafik Benhaida Feb 14, 2007
evicted from home in Florida - March 23, 2009
dealing in stolen property (trafficking) Feb 26, 2008
receiving money from pawnbroker by false verification
found guilty Sept 24, 2008
owes restitution $ 632.00 as of March 15, 2010
operating motor vehicle without valid ID - drivers lic suspended Aug 6, 2009
failure to appear Nov 14, 2009 - owes $ 32.00

Rafik Benhaida
aggravated battery March 12, 2009
bond set $ 3,000 May 28, 2009 - got public defender
ordered no contact with victim - maintain separate residence
Notice of letter filed from alleged victim, Cecelia Benhaida to Judge June 1, 2009
Bond discharged August 28, 2009

check out comments from Blink http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/03/12/cayleecasey-anthony-case-bombshell-totpop-george-anthony-gets-a-paycheck/#comments
very telling

hawaii post this as well last night
FYI - This person "Peter" on that site has given other news that panned out...Not saying this will, but interesting, none the less:

Posted by Peter on March 14, 2010 at 4:34 pm

Expect more charges:
both Anthonys
fraud with tax exempt organization
accessory after the fact
tampering evidence
misleading LE
conspiracy (cover up regarding remains)
for George, the testosterone and HGH purchasing will be the least of his worries. He will face embezzlement charges along with federal larceny (using usps)

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/main-blog-f10/main-blogtue-mar-16th1-t5477-15.htm

OMG, this tops it! I have had many excuses to quit school over the last 18 months, cancer being the best,  and I only have 3 more weeks left, and I want to quit today! Just so I can immerse myself in all this. Hmmm... I don't think I have enough bleach to totally immerse myself! But, if Peter's posts pan out, I am going to laugh myself silly!! I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that any punishment The Nutless Wonder and the Evil Mistress of Doom get will be cause for celebration! I honestly don't know who I dislike more, those two or their evil spawn.  Monkey Devil!

(oh, and just in case anyone is wondering, my degree will make me a certified Family Life Educator. I've been doing my internship at a local jail....and I regularly threaten to kick the inmates azzes with my size 8 red cowboy boots. I think it would probably not be good for me to be assigned to the Ants.... Monkey Devil! )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: March 16, 2010, 01:44:41 PM »

evicted from apartments in Orlando March 2008   I swear if it is Sawgrass, I'm through 

OMG.

How is Crystal Holloway able to donate money to a "search fund" yet get booted from her pad?

I am very confused.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: March 16, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »

So far it looks like Brad Conman and The Thinker have come up with the same suppossed real name for the mistress......
N2WISHN thanks for that big post with all that info about the twins, very much appreciated.

This is gonna be one big can of worms!
Yes it is, and now starts the info about the twins, that in itself will be interesting.

No doubt that their history is as tainted as all the of the players in this circus. Poor Caylee

Agreed, and that doesn't mean they have lied. I gotta believe the LE would be saying something about all this if it were lies. BC's denial was very LAME..........guess we will find out. I understand River sold her story to the NE yesterday...........if so, then the LE isn't concerned with her story....or parts of her story will not be released.  I still HOPE this is just one of the events that will come out. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: March 16, 2010, 01:45:23 PM »

evicted from apartments in Orlando March 2008   I swear if it is Sawgrass, I'm through 

me too...please drag me away by my hair
     I can just smell bad news all over this

LOL!!  That was my very first thought when I read N2's post!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #728 on: March 16, 2010, 01:45:31 PM »

me three... 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: March 16, 2010, 01:45:42 PM »

OMG.

How is Crystal Holloway able to donate money to a "search fund" yet get booted from her pad?

I am very confused.
    Me too
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: March 16, 2010, 01:45:45 PM »

So far it looks like Brad Conman and The Thinker have come up with the same suppossed real name for the mistress......

Could "the thinker" be the person Conman is having to check into River and Skye?

Info leaked on purpose....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: March 16, 2010, 01:46:02 PM »

Casey Anthony’s father denies telling woman Caylee’s death “snowballed out of control”
George Anthony denies having an affair with woman

Casey Anthony's father denies having an affair with a woman who claims he told her that Caylee's death was an accident that "snowballed out of control," George Anthony's attorney told the Orlando Sentinel today.

The woman was identified as Crystal in one television report, while another identified her as River Cruz. Sources say the woman's name is really Crystal Holloway. She has not returned a phone call from the Sentinel.

A woman who says her name is Skye Benhaida said her sister was the one who had the relationship with George Anthony. Benhaida told the Sentinel through Internet messages that her sister was asked to not discuss the relationship.

George Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, said he's trying to do background checks on the women but have found the women have "multiple aliases."

"George denies accepting any money from River Cruz. We don't know if she donated any money to the search fund but if so it certainly was not a large amount as she claims," Conway said in an e-mail. "George denies any sexual relationship and denies making the statement about Caylee's death being an accident that snowballed out of control."

Orange County Sheriff's investigators have questioned the woman — but it's unclear what was discussed.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was reported missing in July 2008. For months, volunteers, including the woman, searched for the toddler. The 2-year-old's remains were found in woods near her family home in December 2008.

The state is seeking the death penalty.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-woman-claims-affair-20100316,0,1841650.story

Sounds like she was just made for George!  No sense of financial responsibility either. Wonder why Orlando do not bother to collect on all these debts owed....?

I wonder that as well................after all she spent several hours with the LE.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: March 16, 2010, 01:46:42 PM »

I wonder if the twins know Bozo????   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: March 16, 2010, 01:47:21 PM »

Maybe the 5 thousand was a down payment on the bass boat 

NOPE

KidFinders got that cash directly from the Never Lose Hope Foundation for that, I have it in writing.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #734 on: March 16, 2010, 01:47:40 PM »

popcorn kitty is going to be needed for Thursday.  This is getting too weird.  If the twins come up with a frozen bedsheet for testing I am going to 
I hope we still have Valium Kitty on retainer!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: March 16, 2010, 01:47:46 PM »

So - Casey tells Amy that her mom and dad are fighting, dad is having an affair, and mom is signing the house over to her.

River says she would have cashed in "two years ago", if that's what she was after.

2 years ago would have been March 2008, Not July/August 2008.

I'm starting to wonder if there really wasn't some truth (I know, I know) in what Casey was telling Amy in May (I think it was May) 2008 about getting the house.

Sorry for the name mix up, self edit.

I was thinking the same thing Jen...I believe River had a slip  of the tongue..so to me this sheds a whole new light on this scandal.

Mymonkey, I think it just might.  If George was having an affair way back then, that would certainly explain a lot of things that haven't made much sense to me.  Father's Day 2008 being one of them.  Notice how there was zero mention from anyone about what the family did for/with George on Father's Day?  Only Cindy and Caylee going to see Cindy's dad.

Where were they for George on that day?  Where were Casey and Lee for George that day?

And George's non-specific work schedule (when he actually worked, that is) could have made having the time for an affair much easier.

I wonder if he was, and if they all knew about it.

Also,  remember that jail visit with KC where GA calls her "the boss"........he certainly did not want to make KC angry lest she spill the beans..........pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together

Ooooohhhh! The Puzzler loves it when pieces of the puzzle start fitting together!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: March 16, 2010, 01:48:34 PM »

Whole lotta speculation on several sites including the hinkymeter and justice4caylee about this comment by someone called the thinker.....I'm not agreeing with it until I can verify he has the right people for all these statements but it's worth exploring.

Posted last night
The_Thinker wrote:
George's lover has used the names "River Allen" and "River Cruz" and "Krystal".
Her legal name is Krystal N. Holloway (Allen) (Cruz)
Born in November 1971 - 38 years old - born in Massachusetts
At one time she lived at the same address as Jeffrey Allen in Orlando
At one time she may have been married to Hector Jason Cruz in Volusia County
Krystal had a Paternity case in 2002
careless driving in 2003 - owes $ 80.00
failure to comply in 2005 - owes $ 68.00
evicted from apartments in Orlando March 2008
unlawful speed July 2008 - owes $ 244.00
refusal to sign citation July 17, 2008 - one day in jail - owes $ 295.00
suspended drivers license - Dec 1, 2008
fail to obey traffic control device - dismissed - officer failed to attend
unlawful speed Feb 2009 - owes $ 249.00
driving with license suspended Feb 4, 2009 - owes $ 143.50
driving while license suspended/revoked Feb 12, 2009 - adjudication withheld

twin sister, Skye (Holloway) Benhaida - legal name is Cecelia
Peggy (Holloway) Benhaida - was/is married to Rafik Benhaida Feb 14, 2007
evicted from home in Florida - March 23, 2009
dealing in stolen property (trafficking) Feb 26, 2008
receiving money from pawnbroker by false verification
found guilty Sept 24, 2008
owes restitution $ 632.00 as of March 15, 2010
operating motor vehicle without valid ID - drivers lic suspended Aug 6, 2009
failure to appear Nov 14, 2009 - owes $ 32.00

Rafik Benhaida
aggravated battery March 12, 2009
bond set $ 3,000 May 28, 2009 - got public defender
ordered no contact with victim - maintain separate residence
Notice of letter filed from alleged victim, Cecelia Benhaida to Judge June 1, 2009
Bond discharged August 28, 2009

check out comments from Blink http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/03/12/cayleecasey-anthony-case-bombshell-totpop-george-anthony-gets-a-paycheck/#comments
very telling

hawaii post this as well last night
FYI - This person "Peter" on that site has given other news that panned out...Not saying this will, but interesting, none the less:

Posted by Peter on March 14, 2010 at 4:34 pm

Expect more charges:
both Anthonys
fraud with tax exempt organization
accessory after the fact
tampering evidence
misleading LE
conspiracy (cover up regarding remains)
for George, the testosterone and HGH purchasing will be the least of his worries. He will face embezzlement charges along with federal larceny (using usps)

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/main-blog-f10/main-blogtue-mar-16th1-t5477-15.htm

OMG, this tops it! I have had many excuses to quit school over the last 18 months, cancer being the best,  and I only have 3 more weeks left, and I want to quit today! Just so I can immerse myself in all this. Hmmm... I don't think I have enough bleach to totally immerse myself! But, if Peter's posts pan out, I am going to laugh myself silly!! I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that any punishment The Nutless Wonder and the Evil Mistress of Doom get will be cause for celebration! I honestly don't know who I dislike more, those two or their evil spawn.  Monkey Devil!

(oh, and just in case anyone is wondering, my degree will make me a certified Family Life Educator. I've been doing my internship at a local jail....and I regularly threaten to kick the inmates azzes with my size 8 red cowboy boots. I think it would probably not be good for me to be assigned to the Ants.... Monkey Devil! )

If you get assigned to the Ants can you please put on a cam and let us know so we can watch again?   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: March 16, 2010, 01:49:30 PM »

So GA and BC are implying that if she gave money to GA it was as a donation to their 'charity'?
What a crock!  You have to give them marks for ingenuity, they can think up lies faster than anyone I ever knew..

If so, that means there's NO checks to prove otherwise; she would have paid in cash.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: March 16, 2010, 01:49:52 PM »

me three... 

Quadro  

I was just added to the roster of Dana's show this evening to discuss these developments, as well as the Indigent Hearing Thursday, fyi, announcement to come.

This is truly unreal.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: March 16, 2010, 01:50:06 PM »

I hope we still have Valium Kitty on retainer!

Sure do.Restocking for Thursday.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.