May 29, 2024, 05:53:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326922 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: March 16, 2010, 02:00:23 PM »

So far it looks like Brad Conman and The Thinker have come up with the same suppossed real name for the mistress......

Could "the thinker" be the person Conman is having to check into River and Skye?

Info leaked on purpose....

Fwiw. I believe the woman was approached by George, not the other way around, and I believe she had an intimate relationship with him, and I do not believe she was part of his usual "daydates" for cash pack.

Now, the donating and deposits into George's Mommycount, well, that will remain to be seen but I can assure it will come out

That was my thought.  They want the bloggers to use it to tear the twins apart. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #761 on: March 16, 2010, 02:09:04 PM »

So far it looks like Brad Conman and The Thinker have come up with the same suppossed real name for the mistress......

Could "the thinker" be the person Conman is having to check into River and Skye?

Info leaked on purpose....

Fwiw. I believe the woman was approached by George, not the other way around, and I believe she had an intimate relationship with him, and I do not believe she was part of his usual "daydates" for cash pack.

Now, the donating and deposits into George's Mommycount, well, that will remain to be seen but I can assure it will come out

That was my thought.  They want the bloggers to use it to tear the twins apart. 
Blink could you please explain the "usual DAYDATES for cash back? 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #762 on: March 16, 2010, 02:11:43 PM »

evicted from apartments in Orlando March 2008   I swear if it is Sawgrass, I'm through 

me too...please drag me away by my hair
me three... 

Quadro  

I was just added to the roster of Dana's show this evening to discuss these developments, as well as the Indigent Hearing Thursday, fyi, announcement to come.

This is truly unreal.
Thanks Blink.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: March 16, 2010, 02:22:28 PM »

You don't suppose "some foundation" gave River a donation to help defray her medical/housing expenses due to her "illness" and she in turn shared said donations with Georgie Boy?   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #764 on: March 16, 2010, 02:24:48 PM »

I don't know what to make of all of this, but I'm excited!! We'll need Popcorn kitty and a pitcher of margaritas to wash it down with, come Thursday! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #765 on: March 16, 2010, 02:25:46 PM »

You don't suppose "some foundation" gave River a donation to help defray her medical/housing expenses due to her "illness" and she in turn shared said donations with Georgie Boy?   
I don't know, but imo they all are scammers 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: March 16, 2010, 02:28:01 PM »

Nancy Grace should love this story.  It's all about TWINS.  They do have something of a sordid past, but I don't see any drug arrests.  And most women do change their last names when they get married--I know I did, but some young women don't do that anymore. I wouldn't consider taking a husband's name as acquiring an alias.

Thanks N2 for bringing this info over.  Does anyone think that this information negates River's story about her affair with George?  I don't think she's lied about it, just hasn't mentioned it as far as I know.

"T'is a puzzlement."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: March 16, 2010, 02:34:24 PM »

Nancy Grace should love this story.  It's all about TWINS.  They do have something of a sordid past, but I don't see any drug arrests.  And most women do change their last names when they get married--I know I did, but some young women don't do that anymore. I wouldn't consider taking a husband's name as acquiring an alias.

Thanks N2 for bringing this info over.  Does anyone think that this information negates River's story about her affair with George?  I don't think she's lied about it, just hasn't mentioned it as far as I know.

"T'is a puzzlement."

I believe we will know one way or another if there was an affair or not. Her past doesn't bother me as it seems all the players in this drama have some kind of sordid skeletons in their closets.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: March 16, 2010, 02:35:01 PM »

I don't know what to make of all of this, but I'm excited!! We'll need Popcorn kitty and a pitcher of margaritas to wash it down with, come Thursday! 

Hey CBB!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #769 on: March 16, 2010, 02:36:53 PM »

"T'is a puzzlement."

Oh, you're so right Babybear! It has it all for NG! Twins and Bombshell!  It's a Ka-Boom Boom!   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: March 16, 2010, 02:38:07 PM »

Hey CBB!   

Hi CBB--How I love those Margaritas--with lots of salt around the rim.  Yum.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: March 16, 2010, 02:47:30 PM »

Hey everyone! i was on a little while ago & got booted & couldn't get back on so i don't think my post went on. I'll admit I'm waaaaaaaay behind but could someone direct me to where the posting started on this River person. I can't believe that anyone(besides Cindy) would actually sleep with George! If she really does know something I hope the pros. is all over it! If he admitted something that may be all they need, ya know.  TIA 

Hi    Monken.  I believe this was the beginning.  Took me a while to find it.

Forgot the link  DoH!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6966.msg1092656#msg1092656

Thank you so much, Northern! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: March 16, 2010, 02:50:23 PM »

Hey everyone! i was on a little while ago & got booted & couldn't get back on so i don't think my post went on. I'll admit I'm waaaaaaaay behind but could someone direct me to where the posting started on this River person. I can't believe that anyone(besides Cindy) would actually sleep with George! If she really does know something I hope the pros. is all over it! If he admitted something that may be all they need, ya know.  TIA 

Hey Monken!      I believe around page 67 in the last thread.

Hey Trimm, Thank you too! Oh Boy, George found him a good one! She sure knows her way around the police dept.! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: March 16, 2010, 02:51:21 PM »

"T'is a puzzlement."

I think that "if" River does have 2 photos of George naked...that tops what Conman put out to the press - that George never had an affair with this woman.

Wow, just wow!  Would love to see Conman and George outted for being liars!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: March 16, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »

"T'is a puzzlement."

I think that "if" River does have 2 photos of George naked...that tops what Conman put out to the press - that George never had an affair with this woman.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be in the position to hope to see George nekkid... Monkey Devil!
LOL

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: March 16, 2010, 03:02:57 PM »

BB12's new post

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=507681472&blogID=531081308

UPDATES AND POINTS

First I want to say thank you for making yesterday blog #1

Points I want to make

People are stating that 2 weeks after Caylee went missing-(June30ish), Lee Anthony found Casey drunk at Fat Tuesday and asked where Caylee was to which Casey said,  “with friends”.  I personally have never seen this statement by Lee but I have seen a statement by Anthony R., the fired cop, who was a bouncer at a bar and he stated Casey came to the bar he was working at during that timeframe and Casey was drunk.

River, George mistress, has made several tweets in the last 24 hours. People are misunderstanding them in my opinion. After careful review you will find she is NOT talking about George, but in fact about the death, addiction and burial of Corey Haims.

River did not go to the press or the police, they ALL came to her first starting about 3 weeks ago.

Vicki Adelman who lived at SawGrass apartments and is a friend of Casey is the exact description of Zanny the Nanny in my opinion. Her family history has some of the same names such as Gloria, Samantha etc. and she did used to work at the restaurant as well as she did drive a Ford Focus and does have a dog. She at first refused to speak with detectives.

IASSEN DONOVAN is the owner of Lake Vag. the home where the “Anything but Clothes” party was held, the zip code is 32829 intersection of Hwy 417 and 552. Iassen is best friends with Brandon Snow (they joined the Army together) Brandon is the man that Casey said she was pregnant by and then had a miscarriage. To set the records straight, Casey did not disappear at the party for hours; she was in the bathroom crying doing the attention drama thing wanting to know why Brandon will not look at her or talk to her.  Sean and his brother Jonathan Daly was living at Iassen home as roommates back in 2008. Leila is a female friend of Iassen who attended the “Anything but Clothes party”.

Text messages from Iassen and Casey:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5803027/Casey-Anthony-Instant-messages-with-Iassen-Donov

Police Interview:

http://www.docstoc.com/search/Casey-Anthony-Iassen-Donovan-Interview/?catfilter=1

My biggest point I want to make is why no one is discussing where Casey was hiding out at all these years she claimed to be working??  I think she was hiding out at Lee house which is one mile from Cindy and uses the same cell towers as Cindy. It is actually ˝ mile if you walk and take a short cut and it is basically across the street from where Caylee remains where found.  If you use common sense and look at the cell phone records one can see in my opinion that Casey was at Lee home on June 15. On father day 2008 Casey was at Tony apartment when she received the call from Cindy demanding she get her but home, the argument happened, Casey stormed out with Caylee. Casey had already been told by Tony she can not bring Caylee over because of the Pot Smoking. Casey had no alternative but to go to Lee’s house as Lee was out of town. Casey then sat on the phone all night with Tony.  It is my opinion that Casey flurry phone calls was to make sure the house was CLEAR (June 16) so Casey could try and dump Caylee somewhere at Cindy home. I think Casey tried various things like the doll house, digging a whole, etc. Then when Tony was done with school at ..4pm.. Casey started her new single life on June 16th, 2008

Diary of Days- this was written by Casey sometime before she actually posted it July 2 on her myspace blog as a poem. This is in fact a combination of other music lyrics and even a quote from the movie Spiderman.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/07/31/deleted-comments-from-cindy-casey-anthony-on-myspace

This link also has Cindy July 3 blog

Expert state that sociopaths in general could not empathize with emotions the way normal people do. Because sociopaths are detached from feeling, they will use words they believe emulate the response they are supposed to have in a certain situation, hence using a lot of quotes from other sources to piece together “their opinions”.

I think it is possible that Lee had duct tape from George’s garage in Lee home. I think Casey used Lee’s laundry bag to stuff Caylee in it. Lee had Casey and Cindy doing his laundry. See Casey myspace comment telling Lee the “coast is clear” of George and Lee can come pick his laundry up.  Maybe these questions have been answered by Lee and that is why Lee received immunity after Lee’s attorney stated Lee was going to be arrested for obstruction etc.  ??  Just my opinions.

The mistress “River” is claiming George described Zanny the Nanny after her and her tattoo. Please some one find me where George has made any of these statements because after careful search and review, all GA has ever said, is the standard lines that could describe 50% of the population.  Casey has always stated that the Nanny had no tattoos. I personally believe this woman but I think George just lied to her like all con men do to their marks. It is standard MO to tell people lies on purpose so when they do “nark you out”  half of what they say will be true and the other half will be lies, therefore, they can be discredited. Dominic Casey was a master of this technique.

I want to point out that Brad Conway has been proven a liar over and over again, therefore, why this loser speaks is questionable at best.  Brad came after me and said I was a liar for 2 solid months. Claiming I lied about Caylee being cremated back in December 2008. Turns out I was telling the truth and Brad went to hide in the corner after the death certificate was released. Not to mention Brad kept saying I was a liar about the duct tape found wrapped around Caylee face. Turns out I was right about that to

Yes it is my opinion Jose will be disbarred for misappropriation of funds and trying to hide money received and contracts negotiated on Casey behalf. Yes- I think Cindy foreclosure is a smoke screen.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: March 16, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »

"T'is a puzzlement."

Me, too. I believe River. Why make up having an affair with George Anthony of all people? Marc Anthony, maybe, but George?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: March 16, 2010, 03:08:58 PM »

"T'is a puzzlement."

OK, if there are pics this is the day to release them after George's Clintonesque statement - Come on, someone put the Shut to the up already my stomach is turning over this revolting crap.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: March 16, 2010, 03:09:55 PM »

"T'is a puzzlement."

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be in the position to hope to see George nekkid... Monkey Devil!
LOL

Monkey Devil!   Me either.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: March 16, 2010, 03:10:04 PM »

BB12's new post

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=507681472&blogID=531081308

UPDATES AND POINTS

First I want to say thank you for making yesterday blog #1

Points I want to make

People are stating that 2 weeks after Caylee went missing-(June30ish), Lee Anthony found Casey drunk at Fat Tuesday and asked where Caylee was to which Casey said,  “with friends”.  I personally have never seen this statement by Lee but I have seen a statement by Anthony R., the fired cop, who was a bouncer at a bar and he stated Casey came to the bar he was working at during that timeframe and Casey was drunk.

River, George mistress, has made several tweets in the last 24 hours. People are misunderstanding them in my opinion. After careful review you will find she is NOT talking about George, but in fact about the death, addiction and burial of Corey Haims.

River did not go to the press or the police, they ALL came to her first starting about 3 weeks ago.

Vicki Adelman who lived at SawGrass apartments and is a friend of Casey is the exact description of Zanny the Nanny in my opinion. Her family history has some of the same names such as Gloria, Samantha etc. and she did used to work at the restaurant as well as she did drive a Ford Focus and does have a dog. She at first refused to speak with detectives.

IASSEN DONOVAN is the owner of Lake Vag. the home where the “Anything but Clothes” party was held, the zip code is 32829 intersection of Hwy 417 and 552. Iassen is best friends with Brandon Snow (they joined the Army together) Brandon is the man that Casey said she was pregnant by and then had a miscarriage. To set the records straight, Casey did not disappear at the party for hours; she was in the bathroom crying doing the attention drama thing wanting to know why Brandon will not look at her or talk to her.  Sean and his brother Jonathan Daly was living at Iassen home as roommates back in 2008. Leila is a female friend of Iassen who attended the “Anything but Clothes party”.

Text messages from Iassen and Casey:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5803027/Casey-Anthony-Instant-messages-with-Iassen-Donov

Police Interview:

http://www.docstoc.com/search/Casey-Anthony-Iassen-Donovan-Interview/?catfilter=1

My biggest point I want to make is why no one is discussing where Casey was hiding out at all these years she claimed to be working??  I think she was hiding out at Lee house which is one mile from Cindy and uses the same cell towers as Cindy. It is actually ˝ mile if you walk and take a short cut and it is basically across the street from where Caylee remains where found.  If you use common sense and look at the cell phone records one can see in my opinion that Casey was at Lee home on June 15. On father day 2008 Casey was at Tony apartment when she received the call from Cindy demanding she get her but home, the argument happened, Casey stormed out with Caylee. Casey had already been told by Tony she can not bring Caylee over because of the Pot Smoking. Casey had no alternative but to go to Lee’s house as Lee was out of town. Casey then sat on the phone all night with Tony.  It is my opinion that Casey flurry phone calls was to make sure the house was CLEAR (June 16) so Casey could try and dump Caylee somewhere at Cindy home. I think Casey tried various things like the doll house, digging a whole, etc. Then when Tony was done with school at ..4pm.. Casey started her new single life on June 16th, 2008

Diary of Days- this was written by Casey sometime before she actually posted it July 2 on her myspace blog as a poem. This is in fact a combination of other music lyrics and even a quote from the movie Spiderman.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/07/31/deleted-comments-from-cindy-casey-anthony-on-myspace

This link also has Cindy July 3 blog

Expert state that sociopaths in general could not empathize with emotions the way normal people do. Because sociopaths are detached from feeling, they will use words they believe emulate the response they are supposed to have in a certain situation, hence using a lot of quotes from other sources to piece together “their opinions”.

I think it is possible that Lee had duct tape from George’s garage in Lee home. I think Casey used Lee’s laundry bag to stuff Caylee in it. Lee had Casey and Cindy doing his laundry. See Casey myspace comment telling Lee the “coast is clear” of George and Lee can come pick his laundry up.  Maybe these questions have been answered by Lee and that is why Lee received immunity after Lee’s attorney stated Lee was going to be arrested for obstruction etc.  ??  Just my opinions.

The mistress “River” is claiming George described Zanny the Nanny after her and her tattoo. Please some one find me where George has made any of these statements because after careful search and review, all GA has ever said, is the standard lines that could describe 50% of the population.  Casey has always stated that the Nanny had no tattoos. I personally believe this woman but I think George just lied to her like all con men do to their marks. It is standard MO to tell people lies on purpose so when they do “nark you out”  half of what they say will be true and the other half will be lies, therefore, they can be discredited. Dominic Casey was a master of this technique.

I want to point out that Brad Conway has been proven a liar over and over again, therefore, why this loser speaks is questionable at best.  Brad came after me and said I was a liar for 2 solid months. Claiming I lied about Caylee being cremated back in December 2008. Turns out I was telling the truth and Brad went to hide in the corner after the death certificate was released. Not to mention Brad kept saying I was a liar about the duct tape found wrapped around Caylee face. Turns out I was right about that to

Yes it is my opinion Jose will be disbarred for misappropriation of funds and trying to hide money received and contracts negotiated on Casey behalf. Yes- I think Cindy foreclosure is a smoke screen.

Thanks, Sunny.
What I'd like to KNOW is where Casey was putting Caylee, for example, on the night that they slept over at Ricardo's and in the am. Casey was there but Caylee was not.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.