May 29, 2024, 12:46:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326892 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: March 16, 2010, 08:25:14 PM »

The $5,000 is bothering me. Where did it come from? MN gave RK $5,000 for finding Caylee. Is River Cruz aka River Allen aka Krystal Holloway aka Crystal Holloway aka River Benhaida part of LP's "daisy chain"? I hope not.

Also, no disrespect, but why so many different names? This just gets weirder and weirder.
No disrespect taken from me, I would love to know why so many names. And wow, I never even thought of that and the daisy chain connection  now more to think about.
My thoughts are on multiple name changes ( excluding marriage/divorce) ...
Your either running away from your Past ...or trying to re-create a future...running must be exhausting. This video of the twins .. I see RC says out loud to the LE desk clerk at the window ... I didn't bring my ID... any one catch that. Well who are you then? They took her by her word ... that her name is RC.  Your at the Police station and you do not bring your id ??? come on ppl... with all this in the news ... She is trying to prove her credibility. ??
With No Identification.
http://www.wftv.com/video/22848262/index.html

My thoughts .. a con artist GA ..being conned..I don't think for a minute when a 30 something lady and a 50 something guy come together as they did, GA was not looking a gift horse in the mouth...In other words ..she may have been looking for a more intimate long term relation..if it lasted over a year it was....GA was looking to do the nasty with a younger lady..too boost his ego.   Money he probably got in droves from the others..yes I think his side business raised more.  Notice BUSINESS HAS BUS IN IT...CASEY KNEW ABOUT GEORGE AS MUCH AS GEORGE KNEW ABOUT CASEY...Caylee in Casey's mind collateral damage ..mad at Mom.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #881 on: March 16, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday, March 16th, 2010 – Special Guests: Rusty Shakelford from the Jawa Report, Diane Dimond, ET Correspondent & Blink from Blink on Crime

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM ET ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:

* Rusty Shakelford, one of the the most preeminent bloggers from the anti-terrorism web site The Jawa Report will be discussing terrorism. He will be discussing the recent terror plots and arrests of Jihad Jane and Jihad Jamie.  Rusty will be discussing all things terrorism and jihad. Don’t miss this interview, it will be a special treat. SM would like to thank the Jawa Report’s efforts to combat terrorism and helping keep us safe.

* Diane Dimond, ET Correspondent will be discussing the death of Hollywood actor Corey Haim. Another celebrity death due to an overdose of prescription drugs.
    * Blink - Crime Blogger from Blink on Crime will be discussing the Casey/Caylee Anthony murder case.

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET
  Thank you Klaas I love Rusty Shackelford and Jawa Report and Blink. Sorry for the off topic I am just so excited I hope I can stay awake.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #882 on: March 16, 2010, 08:27:29 PM »

Per Skye, one of Casey's lawyers talked to River today.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 16, 2010, 08:30:09 PM »

Kathi B says there are a lot of text and texted almost daily, the photo we saw is from Caylee's fourth birthday party.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #884 on: March 16, 2010, 08:30:42 PM »

For those watching NG................ is the picture they showed of River and George the only one that has come to light so far? Thanks!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: March 16, 2010, 08:31:54 PM »

For those watching NG................ is the picture they showed of River and George the only one that has come to light so far? Thanks!

Only one that I have seen
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: March 16, 2010, 08:32:44 PM »

Yes. NG said more intimate pictures would prove the claims about the relationship.....I want to see those!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 16, 2010, 08:33:35 PM »

Nancy Grace Show online.   http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d19-Live-streaming-of-Nancy-Grace-Issues-with-Jane-VelezMitchell-and-other-crime-related-news

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: March 16, 2010, 08:35:38 PM »

Skye just said River passed the polygraph.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
crazybabyborg
« Reply #889 on: March 16, 2010, 08:37:11 PM »

RECAP OF SKYE ON NG:
Skye says River took and passed a police polygraph
Skye has seen George with River at her house
Skye says there are intimate photos of George and Skye and she has seen them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: March 16, 2010, 08:40:54 PM »

I'm curious who told Skye that River passed the polygraph.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: March 16, 2010, 08:44:42 PM »

NG said George could be a good witness for the defense because people liked him, now he might hurt the defense. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: March 16, 2010, 08:48:45 PM »

The $5,000 is bothering me. Where did it come from? MN gave RK $5,000 for finding Caylee. Is River Cruz aka River Allen aka Krystal Holloway aka Crystal Holloway aka River Benhaida part of LP's "daisy chain"? I hope not.

Also, no disrespect, but why so many different names? This just gets weirder and weirder.
No disrespect taken from me, I would love to know why so many names. And wow, I never even thought of that and the daisy chain connection  now more to think about.
My thoughts are on multiple name changes ( excluding marriage/divorce) ...
Your either running away from your Past ...or trying to re-create a future...running must be exhausting. This video of the twins .. I see RC says out loud to the LE desk clerk at the window ... I didn't bring my ID... any one catch that. Well who are you then? They took her by her word ... that her name is RC.  Your at the Police station and you do not bring your id ??? come on ppl... with all this in the news ... She is trying to prove her credibility. ??
With No Identification.
http://www.wftv.com/video/22848262/index.html

I think I may have mentioned this in an earlier post, so I'm sorry if I'm being boringly redundant, but I think the multiple last names is a Hispanic thing. My husband's ex, who is Hispanic, said it was perfectly fine to go by mother's last name, father's last name, step-father's last name, husband's or even ex-husband's last name. I thought it was odd at the time, but maybe not so odd after all. River, Skye, Storm -- IMO these are "street" nicknames. Many go by their street names.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: March 16, 2010, 08:48:46 PM »

Thank you every body 

One more to throw out at everyone. I think (( not sure )) that George's Mother's name is Helen. Does that ring any bells with anyone. He says his parents live in Fort Myers. That is Lee County, Florida. He states in his depo, he has 3 siblings. One older sister and two younger. So he is the only male and the only child with last name Anthony * I am guessing. He I am guessing is either Mamma's boy or Mamma's worst enemy. Boy's like George have that way of smooshing their mothers.  I found this Estate/Trust in Lee County under the joint names. My brain is telling me that Georgie and Papa Anthony Sr - may have the same first name. https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order
ANTHONY GEORGE ESTATE;
ANTHONY HELEN
If it is the case that this is his Mother and Father .. or possibly George himself. I would think with his failed record of finances ( lack there of) this quite possibly is George's father. 
That would Allow George Jr to place money into an account under his Mothers name .. say that 5k. No one asks for ID to make a deposit. ( not many)

If they Father/Son have the same legal name  - What teller would know the difference.. George Jr could have put on his best Con face and suit walked into another branch opened up an account As George Sr and put it under Wife's name " Mom". If it was a one time gig 5k. There would no red flags to anyone. And he could access the money via ATM card - some Credit Unions/Banks will administer you a temporary card right there / upon creating an account if is of a certain amount cash deposited. He could wipe out all the 5k prior to the official ATM card being sent in the mail.  Easy as pie for Georgie. He had enough time on his hands during the day ... Either we was sponging off of RCruz or another.. Cindy was working.
He was not accountable * rumored in Spring 08 to live at Hopespring during that time. He is a con artist. He is savvy on the computer. He would understand online banking as well.

Good Ol George 

Wow, Deenie, nice investigatory work.  If only Dominic Casey had had your skills...

this case would be over!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: March 16, 2010, 08:48:51 PM »

Not watching NG right now..just can't stomach her show..but I have believed this lady River from the beginning.  What purpose would it serve for her to come out in public and say she had an affair with GA if she hadn't..no purpose.  And her allegations are more harmful to the defense then the prosecution..showing lying, cheating, taking money, appearing to be something you are not..adding up to ..the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I remember in one of Lee's interviews ..he said that he was more like his mother..Casey was more like his Dad.   Lee knew his dead was a deadbeat father as far as providing for the family and actually being there for them.  I think he also knew his father was dallying with other women..and that caused Lee to loose respect for him.

What I still can't believe..but I know it was orchestrated by Baez, is the fact you have at one point..Lee moving back in with his parents, the Milsteads living with them and out of 5 adults..no one thinks to pay the mortgage?   Yea..that was orchestrated too.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: March 16, 2010, 08:53:22 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer tonight in about 7 minutes!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #896 on: March 16, 2010, 08:59:24 PM »

Yikes, Monks, this is turning into a bad movie. Title - A River Runs Through It. Monkey Devil!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #897 on: March 16, 2010, 09:03:07 PM »

So Skye is saying her sister never asked George what happened to Caylee, are you kidding me, who wouldn't ask after he voluntered it was an accident.

No Rose ... I agree.
RC to GA
I am not going to ask questions. I gave you 5k cash/check and we are friends with benefits ..yet we do not do not discuss " Caylee" .......its off topic ??? Yah I believe that Caylee was never discussed ..just like I believe " Kid Finders" actually finds missing and exploited children.
She may be telling the truth of her and George's past .. I bet she has been paid to keep silent all this time ..or threatened in some way. ( Little do we know)
This is creating a mountain of knee jerk reactions through out the Media /Public and I believe RC is yet a Pawn again.. and BOBO is behind all this or BC.  Its all diversion off of Casey and its creating doubt ..and so on and so on. Tis spinning.
Some of us are too smart to let all this get in the way of the End Result ..
That is " Justice for Caylee" ... 

Caylee  an angelic monkey

All these losers and thieves and liars and cheaters can rot ... and they will.
Its coming.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: March 16, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »

So Skye is saying her sister never asked George what happened to Caylee, are you kidding me, who wouldn't ask after he voluntered it was an accident.

No Rose ... I agree.
RC to GA
I am not going to ask questions. I gave you 5k cash/check and we are friends with benefits ..yet we do not do not discuss " Caylee" .......its off topic ??? Yah I believe that Caylee was never discussed ..just like I believe " Kid Finders" actually finds missing and exploited children.
She may be telling the truth of her and George's past .. I bet she has been paid to keep silent all this time ..or threatened in some way. ( Little do we know)
This is creating a mountain of knee jerk reactions through out the Media /Public and I believe RC is yet a Pawn again.. and BOBO is behind all this or BC.  Its all diversion off of Casey and its creating doubt ..and so on and so on. Tis spinning.
Some of us are too smart to let all this get in the way of the End Result ..
That is " Justice for Caylee" ... 

Caylee  an angelic monkey

All these losers and thieves and liars and cheaters can rot ... and they will.
Its coming.

Exactly, and I bet she was paid to keep silent or threatened. And I would still like to know how Skye knows her sister passed the polygraph.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: March 16, 2010, 09:08:05 PM »

Scatty, with all those different names? I understand what you are saying, but it sure seems like a lot of names.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.