May 29, 2024, 01:42:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326900 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: March 17, 2010, 08:20:27 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22863099/detail.html
Anthony's Attorney Denies George Had Affair
Posted: 7:33 am EDT March 17,2010Updated: 7:43 am EDT March 17,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- For the first time since Eyewitness News broke the story, George Anthony's attorney is commenting on his alleged affair.

On national television, Anthony's attorney Brad Conway released a statement denying George Anthony was ever involved with River Cruz. He also said Cruz never gave George Anthony thousands of dollars and denied George said Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control.

In the statement, Conway said, "George did not have a sexual relationship with her (River Cruz). He did not receive $5,000 or whatever she is claiming she gave him."

Conway even tried to discredit Cruz and her twin sister Skye Benhaida. He said the women shopped the stories around to the National Enquirer and other tabloid newspapers.

"I have no idea where that comment came from," Benhaida told CNN's Nancy Grace.

"So you would deny that it's been sold to the National Enquirer?" asked Grace.

"I'm denying it," confirmed Benhaida.
Benhaida also said that her sister, River Cruz, was contacted by an attorney from Casey's defense team on Tuesday.

GEORGE ANTHONY TEXTED ALLEGED "OTHER WOMAN"

WFTV learned more about the "other woman" who says she was in George Anthony's life. The woman says the relationship was going on while Caylee was missing and for months afterward.

River Cruz told WFTV she never wanted to get involved, but had to when detectives came knocking.

George Anthony's alleged mistress left the Orange County Sheriff's Office Monday with her camera and phone, which detectives had returned after lifting evidence from them.
She says she's not trying to make money by revealing their year-long affair.

“If I wanted to cash in, I would've cashed in two years ago. This has nothing to do with money.
[River Cruz]

River Cruz
That's ridiculous. I didn't come to anybody. They came knocking on my door. My door,” Cruz said.

WFTV was told she met George in the summer of 2008 when she volunteered to help find Caylee and by Thanksgiving of that year after their affair had started, George told her Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control.

That would have been a month before Caylee's remains were found when the Anthonys were insisting that Caylee was still alive with kidnappers.

WFTV was also told that under oath, George gave a description of Caylee's alleged mystery nanny, which actually matches his alleged mistress. Also, when she confronted him about the resemblance, George agreed and chuckled.

WFTV obtained a text message she says George sent her just five days after Caylee's remains were found near the Anthonys' house.

It says, "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."

Its date and time stamp says December 16 at 4:22pm.
The woman says she gave George about $5,000 after he cried poor and WFTV was told George told her he deposited the money in an account under his mother's maiden name.

George Anthony’s lawyer has not commented on the allegations.

Casey Anthony's murder trial is set for May 11, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: March 17, 2010, 08:22:05 AM »

"...And a River runs through it"
You know, I've been straddling the fence so much about the River/Skye connection that I have a bunion on my saddle. (So to speak.)  She seems credible, and whatever her background is, if LE says there is proof of of a relationship between Joltin' Jorge and River Cruz, then I have to believe them.
Something just struck me though.  Brad Conway is the attorney for one of the Tiger Wood mistresses.  Isn't it funny that he is defending one woman's right to have an extramarital affair but attacking another's assertion?  Ironic, yes?
I'm excited about tomorrow's hearing.  Get out Valium Kitty, Popcorn Kitty, and I'm pleading, nay, on my knees, begging for Red Wine Monkey!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: March 17, 2010, 08:50:13 AM »

Monkalicious....o/t...We are selling our house too! hate this part of it plus the packing and going through things to get rid of!...lots of stuff to do...

This woman says that she didn't want to be in the spotlight so to speak, but she was forced to because  LE came knocking on her door...Would anyone of us have known that LE was at her door if she had not made it public? She could have kept her mouth shut still if she really didn't want to be in the spotlight imo...she didn't have to provide the text messages, pictures etc..they could have been erased from her phone....she did not have to admit publicly that they had an affair right? I am no George fan but I am not sure what to believe with all of this...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: March 17, 2010, 08:52:21 AM »

You know, I've been straddling the fence so much about the River/Skye connection that I have a bunion on my saddle. (So to speak.)  She seems credible, and whatever her background is, if LE says there is proof of of a relationship between Joltin' Jorge and River Cruz, then I have to believe them.
Something just struck me though.  Brad Conway is the attorney for one of the Tiger Wood mistresses.  Isn't it funny that he is defending one woman's right to have an extramarital affair but attacking another's assertion?  Ironic, yes?
I'm excited about tomorrow's hearing.  Get out Valium Kitty, Popcorn Kitty, and I'm pleading, nay, on my knees, begging for Red Wine Monkey!

I believe LE,I just want to see the proof.   
I think we should start early ..........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: March 17, 2010, 08:52:24 AM »

Top of the morning to yas!

Isnt it nice to know on this day that is so beloved to the Irish that "the luck of the Irish" seems to be taking a turn for the worse for the Anthonys.   Aside from preparing to make the traditional corn beef and cabbage dinner with soda bread & green beer to top it off today, I couldnt help but have a flashback of shamrocks and green this family utilized disgracing its significance to others.   So in the spirit of the day I say to the Anthonys, kiss my blarney stone fools!

Have a beautiful St Patrick's day everyone!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: March 17, 2010, 09:00:31 AM »

Isnt it nice to know on this day that is so beloved to the Irish that "the luck of the Irish" seems to be taking a turn for the worse for the Anthonys.   Aside from preparing to make the traditional corn beef and cabbage dinner with soda bread & green beer to top it off today, I couldnt help but have a flashback of shamrocks and green this family utilized disgracing its significance to others.   So in the spirit of the day I say to the Anthonys, kiss my blarney stone fools!

same to you Cappys! Happy St. Pats Day!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: March 17, 2010, 09:01:54 AM »

And to you, Capp!

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: March 17, 2010, 09:01:57 AM »

I heard LE was going thru georges cell phone records! they found Rivers number and contacted her in feb to ask why he had her number and how she knew him and the rest we are learning day by day.

My question is why did it take LE so long to find this information out.  LE has had George's c-phone information from the get go and they are just now getting around to looking at all the phone numbers on it?  As much as we want to see CA stay behind bars or even get the dp, seems like the longer this case drags out the information comes out.  Never in my 50+ years have I ever seen anything like this case.  There are just no words to describe it.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: March 17, 2010, 09:05:22 AM »

Monkalicious....o/t...We are selling our house too! hate this part of it plus the packing and going through things to get rid of!...lots of stuff to do...

This woman says that she didn't want to be in the spotlight so to speak, but she was forced to because  LE came knocking on her door...Would anyone of us have known that LE was at her door if she had not made it public? She could have kept her mouth shut still if she really didn't want to be in the spotlight imo...she didn't have to provide the text messages, pictures etc..they could have been erased from her phone....she did not have to admit publicly that they had an affair right? I am no George fan but I am not sure what to believe with all of this...
See, this is where the "straddling the fence" comes in.  I just don't know.  I feel like I'm in a gigantic pinball game, karoming off the sides, and spinning back to square one.  It's all so confusing...
o/t Good luck with the house thing, Cookie.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: March 17, 2010, 09:06:34 AM »

I believe LE,I just want to see the proof.   
I think we should start early ..........

Thanks, Trimm. A double dose for me.
I need a Wine (Whine) Kitty, CBB or Brandi!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: March 17, 2010, 09:09:39 AM »

I heard LE was going thru georges cell phone records! they found Rivers number and contacted her in feb to ask why he had her number and how she knew him and the rest we are learning day by day.

My question is why did it take LE so long to find this information out.  LE has had George's c-phone information from the get go and they are just now getting around to looking at all the phone numbers on it?  As much as we want to see CA stay behind bars or even get the dp, seems like the longer this case drags out the information comes out.  Never in my 50+ years have I ever seen anything like this case.  There are just no words to describe it.
You know, Biker, I thought about that, too. The only conclusion I can come to is that Dominic turned on the A's, gave the "Bat Phone" info to LE and that's what started the whole ball rolling. 
And to add, I'm 50 plus too and it IS indescribable.  These people....you are right, no words are available in my limited vocabulary!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 17, 2010, 09:31:32 AM »

Deenie? I just have to say that you're doing some great research on this!   

Good Morning Monks!  Happy St. Patty's Day!!  I DITTO that remark!  It's good to have Deenie back...........no pontificating or her own horn.....no preaching or I predicted this or that.....just good research ..........Deenie you were missed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: March 17, 2010, 09:31:44 AM »

In the statement, Conway said, "George did not have a sexual relationship with her (River Cruz).

Hahahah...somebody on here said that George was going to say this.  OH MY!  Brad said it for him..that's funny
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: March 17, 2010, 09:37:15 AM »

Skye seemed a tad nervous to me on NG, but I still believe the story.
What we need to find out (and I hope we will) is how LE just now, at this particular point in time, came upon the knowledge of George's indiscretions and his harem full of cell phones.
I think that will tell us a lot.

Curly, are you one of the ones who was writing to Skye? If so, could you get more details on her sister's brain cancer? That one thing really sets my hinky meter off. I believe River when she says she had an affair with the "thing in a sling", but for a person with brain cancer, she sure has a lot of hair. Granted, that kind of cancer may not require chemo....but if it did, how come she has such long hair? Two weeks after my first chemo, my hair started falling out. 4 weeks later, I was practically bald. It is now 4 weeks since my last chemo, and no hair is growing back. So, I'm surmising that her cancer was either in the past, or she hasn't started chemo, or she won't have chemo or.....the brain cancer is a lie. If so, it calls into question her veracity as a witness. AGain, I believe the stuff about her and Georgie, I just hope she can stand up to the questioning.
Hey T,
On River's Twitter she says there is nothing wrong with me. Other than I have seizures.
http://twitter.com/RiverC01
I swear it was on her twitter yesterday. It's gone now. That I notice all of her Twitters are spelled correctly. And are perfectly typed. hmm.

I hope your feeling well. Congrats on 3 more weeks till Graduation 

I just looked. I guess she deleted some of her tweets, but the posted ones aren't spelled correctly!

I heard LE was going thru georges cell phone records! they found Rivers number and contacted her in feb to ask why he had her number and how she knew him and the rest we are learning day by day. I would be nervous too to be griled on national tv! I am sure these sisters are worn out from anxiety from all this !! george thru conway said it was a lie. we all know conway lies he said there was no duct tape on caylee and we know the anthonys are all liars so there we have it!
I was one of the ones in instant message and email with skye so was  someone else from here .

I believed Syke from the first time I IM'd with her. She is very hurt, that GA hurt her sister.  At times I find her almost child-like. loca and I have been told essentially the same version of events....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #974 on: March 17, 2010, 09:44:26 AM »

My brain is done for now .. 

Just because it makes sense to end my post with music. This is a message for the Anthony's from Me. With Caylee in my heart. Instant Karma.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RVA6jObLyQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9RVA6jObLyQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
I love u too Northern
Deenie, thanks for all your hard work, and this all stinks to high Heaven. And Instant Karma, my very favorite song  And oh yeah, it's coming to get you George and Cindy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: March 17, 2010, 09:46:18 AM »

You got that right, me either     Happy St Patrick's Day everyone 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: March 17, 2010, 09:47:57 AM »

I am confused with time line/relationship George and RC. Trying to figure it out.  * This post is a hot mess. Sorry.
Skye says on Hinky Meter that George called River to be with him at the hotel/motel when he was allegedly contemplating suicide. 
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1993
 jennyb said: { Mar 13, 2010 - 05:03:31 }
Skye, you may not be comfortable answering this but if you can… Was your sister with George in that hotel room when he claimed to be suicidal? Thanks.
skye said: { Mar 13, 2010 - 05:03:14 }
no my sister was nt in the hotel rm that nite….although george did call her while he was there….he wanted river to meet him

George suicide attempt that would have been before Caylee's church memorial. Jan 2009.
Both Twins were just rows to the side and back of the Anthony's at the Church for Caylee.
Then there is the video of River and Kalani in front of the Anthony house when it was released to the public that a body was found.
see the pics of River and Kalani + video of when Caylee/body was found 
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/03/12/the-skyes-the-limit-and-george-is-the-new-tiger/

Kalani * the young boy who was fighting for Casey from day one that she was innocent. He wore the white sunglasses. He stood outside the Anthony home all the time. I don't understand the relationship connection of River and Kalani if she met George during kid finders. Because Kalani was there from day one with all protesters when Casey was still in the house * prior to her 2nd arrest. Kalani claimed to be friend of Cindy.
snips from Hinky/Skye
no cindy never new about the affair….well not until now….but yes they were all friends at one point
skye said: { Mar 13, 2010 - 05:03:09 }
the detectives said my sister wasnt the only one he did this to….taken of the money
--
http://www.wftv.com/news/22846532/detail.html
WFTV was told she met George in the summer of 2008 when she volunteered to help find Caylee and by Thanksgiving of that year after their affair had started, George told her Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control.
*Bear with me I am trying to make sense out of all this.
They GA/RC meet Kid finders Summer 08
Become Friends with Benefits November 08
RC and Kalani are in front of the Anthony Home when body is confirmed found Dec 08
George Cindy flying home from Cali (if I recall they were on an airplane/ Kalani screams in the Video he must Call Cindy to reporters and RC is telling him they have to leave )

George Texts RC -It says, "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."
Its date and time stamp says December 16 at 4:22pm.
George calls on River for Comfort when he is attempting suicide Jan 09
RC and Skye attend Caylee's Church Memorial - Feb 09
--
Am I missing something? Because RC has stated over and over that she knew George 2 years ago. As in past tense that she has had nothing to do with him since.
her quote from wftv.com
She says she's not trying to make money by revealing their year-long affair.
“If I wanted to cash in, I would've cashed in two years ago.
* What I do not understand if George did confess to RC that Caylee death's was an accident that has now snowballed that IF he actually said it prior to Caylee being found. November 08.
RC her being " In Love" with George at one time. Her supporting him. Her being his call to. Her being in front of the house when the body* not yet said to be Caylee* was found. Her
continuing to support him after it was proven it was Caylee. He then calls her when he was suicidal - which was just weeks after Caylee confirmed and prior to Caylee's Church Memorial. Which she did attend. She knew his state of mind.
Why didn't she step up when he was suicidal in the hotel/motel and tell someone that he confessed to me back in Nov " It was an Accident" That I think he may kill himself. Call someone even his Wife Nurse Cindy. Tell anyone. It says on her myspace that she is a paramedic. Why didn't she go to the Hotel/Motel herself ? If she had nothing to lose except that her Affair would be found out.. why not tell someone at that time. He confessed. 

* so much is not adding up. 

http://www.wftv.com/news/22846532/detail.html

I do not believe Ga was ever suicidal.................I think all that was a ruse....I think he wanted to get away from CA and went to the hotel thinking River would come running......when she wouldn't he started with the suicide ruse........he even stayed in the hospital to keep from going back with CA......JMO of course. I try to remember that GA was LE for a while.......so he has knowledge of how the system works........what to do to get what results. And for that reason I also believe he knew from the moment  they picked up the car that Caylee had died in that car....or her body lay decomposing in the car.  I TRY to keep it simple in my head..........

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: March 17, 2010, 09:51:33 AM »

When I woke up that morning and had started reading about George's suicide attempt, I actually became quite upset. Then to find out it was a ruse, that made me angry and ill. I'm going to sit back and let this story play out with River, I just don't feel like being made a fool of again.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: March 17, 2010, 09:56:29 AM »

Good Morning trim!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: March 17, 2010, 10:12:45 AM »

My brain is done for now .. 

Just because it makes sense to end my post with music. This is a message for the Anthony's from Me. With Caylee in my heart. Instant Karma.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RVA6jObLyQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9RVA6jObLyQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
I love u too Northern
Deenie, thanks for all your hard work, and this all stinks to high Heaven. And Instant Karma, my very favorite song  And oh yeah, it's coming to get you George and Cindy.

Love to hear my fave Jon first thing in the morning!  Instant Karma should be the Monkey's theme song..that is if we had one.

And Top of the Morning to everyone on this Beautiful St Patricks Day!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.