May 28, 2024, 01:16:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #157 3/14/10 - 3/19/10  (Read 326760 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: March 19, 2010, 06:00:29 PM »

I am not a Florida taxpayer, but I am glad she has been declared indigent. Now there has to be some accountability for expenses, someone is overseeing what they do and perhaps  Monkey Devil! things will start moving along apace.  Happy Birthday Casey, the sun's shining and it's beautiful outside...

I'm with you on this.  Now, every expense will be accounted for and it limits how the defense will be able to present their case, the parade of defense hired "experts" aka hired professional hoho's will be cut shorter for one, mind you not incompetent or insufficient but less in number that will get on the stand with a paid opinion that it purely slants to benefit the defendant more than it is factual.   Also, maybe more importantly it will limit the defense in how long they can delay this trial, we are more likely to meet the May 2011 scheduled date now.   If the defense drags their heels making their requests for depositions etc. they will be moved along more swiftly.

That being said, I'm just wondering what was presented to the judge, I think we have a right to know.   It also remains to be seen if the defense members will face some level of admonishment or repercussion for their actions or not, the order granted doesnt address this issue at all and Im not sure it should be taken that it was totally overlooked, yet.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: March 19, 2010, 06:05:26 PM »

I have to admitt this utube link that River posted is funny.

I am hoping that she gets a very good lawyer and is able to maintain herself through out this.  So many people hurt through this whole circus the A's and Bozo have put together.

If you go into Google search and plunk in " riverc01 twitter " you will see who she is interacting with. Shows who is asking her questions via Twitter. Her twitter page is set up that only her Tweets show. It makes it look as though she is just randomly creating shout outs. When she is actually not.
Your google will have to be set on search latest within the search term" Riverc01"  for them to show. I just figured that out.

She's the latest casualty from the Assthony toxic touch. All their victims suffer emotional trauma  and usually financial trauma because of the need for legal help. Like I said earlier, I hope she does take some offers if she does have incriminating evidence. Why should she be judged harshly about it, G & C have used money from selling Caylee commodities since before her remains were even found.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: March 19, 2010, 06:05:42 PM »

River Cruz has been very busy tweeting.

I agree with some of you who think she should stop tweeting about this.

http://twitter.com/RiverC01
Brandi is she tweeting to the Universe or Cindy??

O for the love of twitter .............

hahaha!

Who knows?

See why I suggest she stop? Wink

O boy, yes.  She really needs advice of counsel & a mental health professional to see her thru this, tweets is not the answer to deal with this.   While many can be amused by it, she's doing more harm than good & honestly, its not a stress reliever for her as it will only anguish her further.    Yes, she certainly is relaying messages to BC and CA.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: March 19, 2010, 06:06:32 PM »

Here's to being able to say to Casey today:

NO BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR YOU!
I will drink to that!

I have a present for her,they just won't let her out to get it.   Monkey Devil!
::MonkeyDevil::I have a cake for her with some explosivespretty candles on it.

OK ^ that just made me spit my coffee 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: March 19, 2010, 06:15:38 PM »

Jail Launches Investigation Into Casey Anthony Letters
Posted: 5:34 pm EDT March 19,2010 Updated: 6:00 pm EDT March 19,2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County jail Friday launched its own investigation into at least one corrections officer accused of helping Casey Anthony exchange letters with her jail pen pal. But Casey probably won't get in trouble for that pen pal, even though the rules of her high-risk solitary confinement were broken.

The jail's policy places the blame on jail guards for this kind of thing if they were involved, so Casey might not face any repercussions.

Jail guard Silva Hernandez might, though. This happened about a year ago and Hernandez had already been transferred from Casey's building before this came to light.

“Orange County Corrections has started an internal investigation into issues uncovered in an FDLE investigation mentioned in court documents yesterday. The court document indicates that letters or notes were passed between Casey Anthony and at least one other inmate,” Allen Moore wrote in a release from Orange County Correction emailed Friday afternoon. The director of the Orange County jail was told late Thursday to start an internal investigation into allegations that surfaced during the Casey Anthony murder investigation that a jail guard helped Casey and another inmate exchange letters, which is not allowed.

“I think it's very serious. That's not what they're there for. They're there to protect everyone. If they're in protective custody, that's what it means,” Orange County Public Safety Director Mike McCoy said.

Casey is in protective custody in the female detention center, Dorm L, which is where jail guard Silva Hernandez worked for a year, starting January 2008 when she was hired. Casey was there at least since October 2008.

A Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation found that Casey befriended two inmates in dorm L, Maya Derkovic and Robyn Adams. Derkovic later admitted to choking a 15-year-old girl to death while someone else held her down. Adams was convicted of federal drug charges, along with her husband, a former Altamonte Springs police officer.

Investigators say they have 50 notes and letters Casey passed to Adams, apparently with the guard's help. They say Adams gave those letters to a mysterious third party.

Orange County Deputy Anthony Whitmore was also interviewed by FDLE for as of yet unknown reasons. Whitmore was hailed as a hero almost six years ago for helping rescue a badly injured officer, but has also been investigated twice by his department, once for allegedly stealing a magazine.

Hernandez works at the jail's booking center and will stay there during the investigation. She and any others who might have been involved could face discipline, but probably not criminal charges.

The defense has 14 days left to file a motion if it wants to keep Casey’s pen pal letters sealed.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22891930/detail.html

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1945 on: March 19, 2010, 06:19:21 PM »

Brandi is she tweeting to the Universe or Cindy??

O for the love of twitter .............

hahaha!

Who knows?

See why I suggest she stop? Wink

O boy, yes.  She really needs advice of counsel & a mental health professional to see her thru this, tweets is not the answer to deal with this.   While many can be amused by it, she's doing more harm than good & honestly, its not a stress reliever for her as it will only anguish her further.    Yes, she certainly is relaying messages to BC and CA.
I agree Cap
A person sent Ten mins ago = tweeted @RiverC01 GET YOURSELF A REALLY GOOD LAWYER, AND IGNORE THE TRASH TALKIN'   

Maybe she RC will tweet back ....... her tweeting " Her Blows to Society"  is reminding me of that girl whats her face Tequila "I need attention" with the Casey gal who passed away. Which was a shame, her death I mean. Tequila faded off thank gawd.. Very irritating little woman. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: March 19, 2010, 06:46:51 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County jail Friday launched its own investigation into at least one corrections officer accused of helping Casey Anthony exchange letters with her jail pen pal. But Casey probably won't get in trouble for that pen pal, even though the rules of her high-risk solitary confinement were broken.

The jail's policy places the blame on jail guards for this kind of thing if they were involved, so Casey might not face any repercussions.

Jail guard Silva Hernandez might, though. This happened about a year ago and Hernandez had already been transferred from Casey's building before this came to light.

“Orange County Corrections has started an internal investigation into issues uncovered in an FDLE investigation mentioned in court documents yesterday. The court document indicates that letters or notes were passed between Casey Anthony and at least one other inmate,” Allen Moore wrote in a release from Orange County Correction emailed Friday afternoon. The director of the Orange County jail was told late Thursday to start an internal investigation into allegations that surfaced during the Casey Anthony murder investigation that a jail guard helped Casey and another inmate exchange letters, which is not allowed.

“I think it's very serious. That's not what they're there for. They're there to protect everyone. If they're in protective custody, that's what it means,” Orange County Public Safety Director Mike McCoy said.

Casey is in protective custody in the female detention center, Dorm L, which is where jail guard Silva Hernandez worked for a year, starting January 2008 when she was hired. Casey was there at least since October 2008.

A Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation found that Casey befriended two inmates in dorm L, Maya Derkovic and Robyn Adams. Derkovic later admitted to choking a 15-year-old girl to death while someone else held her down. Adams was convicted of federal drug charges, along with her husband, a former Altamonte Springs police officer.

Investigators say they have 50 notes and letters Casey passed to Adams, apparently with the guard's help. They say Adams gave those letters to a mysterious third party.

Orange County Deputy Anthony Whitmore was also interviewed by FDLE for as of yet unknown reasons. Whitmore was hailed as a hero almost six years ago for helping rescue a badly injured officer, but has also been investigated twice by his department, once for allegedly stealing a magazine.

Hernandez works at the jail's booking center and will stay there during the investigation. She and any others who might have been involved could face discipline, but probably not criminal charges.

The defense has 14 days left to file a motion if it wants to keep Casey’s pen pal letters sealed.

thanks Brandi........here we go again....KC gets a pass...breaks the law....gets a pass   I swear I wish the State would take the DP off...she will never get the DP anyway....get on with the damn trial............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: March 19, 2010, 07:02:26 PM »

Casey Anthony: Did she commit a cardinal sin with those jail notes?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 19 2010 6:21 PM

The judge ruled that Casey Anthony is indigent, and local TV stations put the story near the top of evening newscasts.

“Taxpayers are going to have to pay Casey Anthony’s defense bills,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Darrell Greene said in opening tonight’s 5 o’clock newscast.

But the stations quickly turned to other Anthony issues: notes that she wrote in jail,  money that her defense team spent, and the woman who says she was George Anthony’s mistress.

The Orange County Jail is launching an investigation into letters that Anthony wrote to  fellow inmates. Court documents put the number of notes that Anthony wrote at 258 pages. WFTV’s Kathi Belich explained the investigation will focus on allegations “that a jail guard here helped Casey Anthony and another inmate exchange letters, which is not allowed.”

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing cited a source who had read the letters and said they contained “ramblings,” “references to food” and “very few references to Caylee.” Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“She’s talking about her case, she’s committing a cardinal sin,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who does legal analysis for WESH. “Don’t talk about your case to anybody in jail.”

Hornsby also said: “The amount of notes isn’t very shocking to me. Inmates have nothing else to do while they’re in jail. The question is how this girl got these notes back and forth to Casey Anthony.”

WFTV and WOFL-Channel 35 focused on the $275,000 that the Anthony defense team had spent before running out of cash.

Judge Stan Strickland today wanted an explanation of how defense attorney Jose Baez had spent money beyond the $112,500 they’ve accounted for, plus $10,000 to public-relations expert Marti Mackenzie.

WFTV’s Belich said: “Behind closed doors, he [Baez] apparently explained how he spent the other $152,500 dollars that was left. … We have not gotten any paper work about how Baez spent his money, but we’re trying to get it. Starting now, taxpayers will pay for Casey’s experts, investigators and other costs, which her new attorney Cheney Mason says could amount to $200,000.”

WOFL’s Holly Bristow said: “Attorney Jose Baez did have a big file with him. He had to show the judge where Casey’s money has been spent. .. This afternoon, Baez did have to bring facts and figures into the judge’s chambers. It was all done behind closed doors. I asked where the money has gone, but he wouldn’t answer any of my questions.”

WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone talked to Crystal Holloway, the woman also known as River Cruz who says she was George Anthony’s mistress. Holloway alleges that George said granddaughter Caylee died in “an accident that snowballed out of control.”

“He has known, him and Cindy both have known she has been deceased,” Holloway told Pipitone.

Caylee’s grandparents deny that statement, Pipitone said. George Anthony, through his lawyer, had denied the affair as well.

More about this alleged affair is likely to come out in discovery that will be released, possibly Monday.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-did-she-commit-a-cardinal-sin-with-those-jail-notes.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: March 19, 2010, 07:04:18 PM »

thanks Brandi........here we go again....KC gets a pass...breaks the law....gets a pass   I swear I wish the State would take the DP off...she will never get the DP anyway....get on with the damn trial............

BBM

I agree Sunny..she is not going to get the DP..and her new team is definitely gonna go for a plea deal if they can convince the State to take it.   Her team knows they can not win the trial..but they also know she won't get the DP..and they consider that a win in a DP case.  LWOP is alright by me..let's just stop wasting the taxpayers money and get on with it already.  Which is one of the reasons that Bozo and company feel compelled to look unprepared in court..they are dragging their feet for as long as it is possible.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1949 on: March 19, 2010, 07:15:49 PM »

Brandi I just got home and would love to see this, the link isn't working 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1950 on: March 19, 2010, 07:16:00 PM »

I can't friggin believe this. The whole Ant family, including lawyers, commit crimes that anyone of us would be prosecuted for and they get away with it! Now that Baez Butt has spent all that blood money, he's begging the state to pay. Well, if the state has to pay, we should be able to see everything presented, including how the previous money was spent, how it was divided up and how much Casey's parents got out of the deal. I want to see the damn letters too. I want their whole life, from the time this case came to light to the end to be out in the open and for review. I want to know what they had for lunch and how much it cost the state. They better be doing Taco Bell.

I also want ABC's head on a platter. Children are their future my ass! They supported a baby killer and I hope and pray this comes to bite them big time!

I'm not done ranting, I just have to throw dinner in the oven and I'll be back.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: March 19, 2010, 07:16:54 PM »

It works for me, no rose: http://twitter.com/RiverC01

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: March 19, 2010, 07:17:51 PM »

I am hoping that she gets a very good lawyer and is able to maintain herself through out this.  So many people hurt through this whole circus the A's and Bozo have put together.

If you go into Google search and plunk in " riverc01 twitter " you will see who she is interacting with. Shows who is asking her questions via Twitter. Her twitter page is set up that only her Tweets show. It makes it look as though she is just randomly creating shout outs. When she is actually not.
Your google will have to be set on search latest within the search term" Riverc01"  for them to show. I just figured that out.
Thanks, I didn't know that, and no comment on the latest tweets.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: March 19, 2010, 07:21:19 PM »

It works for me, no rose: http://twitter.com/RiverC01
Thank-you, it does now for me, I don't know what I was doing wrong. I could scream. And I agree with Sunny, no way will she get the DP, and I agree with Gypsy, they will work out a deal.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1954 on: March 19, 2010, 07:23:06 PM »

Last tweet snipped:
#   I HAVE LOST MY LAST TRUE FRIEND BEHIND THIS CRAP~SO R ALL OF U HAPPY? AxxHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    31 minutes ago   via web   

( I had to take the SS out)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: March 19, 2010, 07:36:09 PM »

Last tweet snipped:
#   I HAVE LOST MY LAST TRUE FRIEND BEHIND THIS CRAP~SO R ALL OF U HAPPY? AxxHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    31 minutes ago   via web   

( I had to take the SS out)
Then stop tweeting about it, please. I don't know what all happened between her and George, and it isn't any of my business anyway. But if you want this to stop why keep talking about it.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: March 19, 2010, 07:38:48 PM »

She's the latest casualty from the Assthony toxic touch. All their victims suffer emotional trauma  and usually financial trauma because of the need for legal help. Like I said earlier, I hope she does take some offers if she does have incriminating evidence. Why should she be judged harshly about it, G & C have used money from selling Caylee commodities since before her remains were even found.

I just wonder why she is not coming up with the incriminating photos- she either has them or she doesn't. Whether the security cameras at her gated community record GA entering or not do not prove much, to my mind, unless he was a regular over night visitor,  but if she has the naked photos she should produce them or shut up..    whoever she sells them to after that doesn't make much difference to me as I won't be buying. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1957 on: March 19, 2010, 07:42:00 PM »

With all and everything that has been within the Case/Media in the last ten days - it been everything but a " someone pass me the dip" as we watch it unfold.

Caylee is no longer the focus. Its all now on these Others who feel are for what ever reason need some intense coddling. I didn't do anything wrong. I never excepted money.. out for their own satisfaction and 15 mins of fame. I mean this to everyone that has popped into the limelight in the last week. (Including the Dream Team Casey) there all leaches hoping for the possible $$$ down the road. Maybe they think they will get a Cameo in the Movie when it does come out .. or the book. This cry me a river BS is just inane. If common sense struck you at the time ..maybe you would not be in the mess you are in now.
Rant over .....whew I feel better. I wish recall Boo's statement of Frog March. It would be fitting at this moment.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: March 19, 2010, 07:45:08 PM »

With all and everything that has been within the Case/Media in the last ten days - it been everything but a " someone pass me the dip" as we watch it unfold.

Caylee is no longer the focus. Its all now on these Others who feel are for what ever reason need some intense coddling. I didn't do anything wrong. I never excepted money.. out for their own satisfaction and 15 mins of fame. I mean this to everyone that has popped into the limelight in the last week. (Including the Dream Team Casey) there all leaches hoping for the possible $$$ down the road. Maybe they think they will get a Cameo in the Movie when it does come out .. or the book. This cry me a river BS is just inane. If common sense struck you at the time ..maybe you would not be in the mess you are in now.
Rant over .....whew I feel better. I wish recall Boo's statement of Frog March. It would be fitting at this moment.

Thank-you  There is more nonsense blowing in the wind down there in Orlando then what blows around here during a wind storm. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: March 19, 2010, 07:46:32 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.