April 27, 2024, 10:29:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #493 7/13 - 7/14/2006  (Read 133213 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2006, 03:39:09 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Think they are getting ready to throw the Kalpoes to the coyotes?

I think so.  What about you?  

Do you recall David Koch saying there would be a trial?  Now that tourism is sinking through the rock, they might need feel the need to throw the Kalpoes under the bus.  Anita is probably shopping for on line for a new see-through blouse for the conviction of the Kalpoes, as we speak.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2006, 03:40:04 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
How was Vegas, and did you buy anything that I do not have from Chico's?  P.S.  I got my 25% off thingie and a birthday certificate.  Does that mean I have to shop this weekend?

Absolutely.  I recommend shopping.  They have some great sales now on stuff I won't wear for another six months.  It really sucks to buy a ton of stuff that is too hot to wear in 110 degree heat!   Laughing

Vegas is as corrupt as ever.  I've never seen so much money being thrown around by young and stupid people--it gets worse every year and I've been watching it for many, many years!  People elbow each other out of the way to throw their money away and laugh.  Very other-worldly, that's for sure.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2006, 03:40:58 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I think so.  What about you?  

Do you recall David Koch saying there would be a trial?  Now that tourism is sinking through the rock, they might need feel the need to throw the Kalpoes under the bus.  Anita is probably shopping for on line for a new see-through blouse for the conviction of the Kalpoes, as we speak.

Never, never try to edit without a delete button.  I cannot think or type.  DH out of town and I am staying up too late writing.  A friend from Louisiana and I sometimes write together, bounce ideas off each other.  He is working on a screenplay and sent it to me tonight on line.  He is getting writer's block and wanted to know if I could help.  Good Lord.  I have brain block.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2006, 03:46:26 AM »

You know they have.. Joran and Paul will do anything to pin this all on them

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2006, 03:49:35 AM »

I read a very amusing article about Hugo Chavez in the LVSun over breakfast one morning and was trying to find it, but can't.  He seems to be quite the blustering little man, isn't he?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2006, 03:51:56 AM »

Yes, Sue, I think they have been setting the Kalpoes up for a long time and since they do not have any connections, they will not be able to escape this.  The only avenue they have is FBI and you know they probably do not have the wherewithal to call them.

AZLady, Hugo is beating his chest.  What do you think he is capable of doing, other than making Cuba mad, insulting the USA and turning Venezuela into a large Aruba.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2006, 03:52:06 AM »

Anyway, the jist of it was that Chavez is going to be so disappointed if the US doesn't invade Argentina.  It mocked his belief and preparation that the US is poised to invade and made fun of his attempts to sell Argentina's F-16's to another country.  Those F-16's seem to be hard to dump once purchased and even harder to maintain, what with scarce parts and all.  If I find it, I'll send it to you.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2006, 03:53:43 AM »

I agree.  This thing is coming to a head, and Aruba needs a sacri--oops, a scapegoat.  It appears the Kalpoes have volunteered.  Good of those boys, isn't it?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2006, 03:55:06 AM »

I was reading something on line recently and do not recall where that he has serious emotional problems.  Well, duh.  You can kind of figure that out but it was someone who I thought would have allied with him, probably Howard Kurtz  Laughing .  No, no, I am kidding.  But whoever it was, had analzyed his personality and it was passive-aggressive paranoia.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2006, 03:55:29 AM »

Unfortunately, the story they could tell just doesn't match up to the facts.  It's a shame, really.  They would have made nearly as good a scapegoats as the two security guards, but the truth has a funny way of outing itself.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2006, 03:56:50 AM »

I agree.  This thing is coming to a head, and Aruba needs a sacri--oops, a scapegoat.  It appears the Kalpoes have volunteered.  Good of those boys, isn't it?

Well, I think you are right on that.  Just proves those Dutch are still colonizing and using the Surinamese as their "slaves."  I am sure that was what Joran told Natalee when she asked if they were his friends.  Greater love hath no friend than one who will take the murder rap for the good old Dutch boy.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2006, 03:56:51 AM »

Reminded me a lot of the behavior and emotional makeup we see in some certain Arubans, huh?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2006, 03:58:46 AM »

Sue, AZLady, it was great seeing you two here.  I am going to make my way to bed as soon as I feed this spoiled cat and leave a message for Flying Mermaid whose kitty was the casualty of a motor vehicle accident and understandably she is very upset.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2006, 03:59:59 AM »

I do have this feeling, very strongly, that the FBI and JQK are breathing hot and heavy down some Aruban necks.  Silently, watching, waiting...the way they do until they know the right time.  After all, everyone knows what happened.  Everyone knows who did it and what they did.  It's not really a secret when 5 or 6 people were there and they each told another half dozen, and so on.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2006, 04:02:01 AM »

Goodnight Tyler.  I'm right behind you.  It's been a long day.  Poor FM--it's heartbreaking to lose a loved pet.  I don't have her email, but FM--I'm so sorry.  You have my heartfelt sympathy and prayers now.  

Night all.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2006, 05:44:33 AM »

Goodnight Tyler.  I'm right behind you.  It's been a long day.  Poor FM--it's heartbreaking to lose a loved pet.  I don't have her email, but FM--I'm so sorry.  You have my heartfelt sympathy and prayers now.  

Night all.

My condolences to Flying Mermaid also. I have two fuury " kids " and can
imagine the loss.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2006, 07:20:43 AM »

Good Morning.

I knew Spooky sold Hondas!  I can remember things!  (That's a big deal for me because chemo is hard on the brain!)

Mermaid, my heart is broken for you.  I have been where you are so many times.  Know that your beloved kitty had a wonderful life with you and now frolics at the Bridge with so many of our past furkids.  Gone from our lap but always in our hearts.

That cartoon of van Der Straaten is damn funny.  I don't care who you are.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2006, 07:26:16 AM »

Morning Monkeys -- I just caught up on last night's thread.

FlyingMermaid -- I'm so sorry that you are going through this. There's tears in my eyes -- for you, your furry baby and your family. My sincerest condolences.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2006, 07:33:38 AM »

Laughing LOL I was reading (looking at the pictures) in Diario this morning and saw the photos of the man who was injured on a quadracer.  I saved the pictures; lightened and enlarged them because I thought it might be Joran van der Sloot with THOSE shoes on.  We have information that the sporter is back in town and the accident happened near Noord and the man was uncooperative with the ambulance personnel.  I came to the conclusion that it was not him but I would like other opinions.   So I continued reading (pictures) and there is a story about JVDS and his book deal... Laughing
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/

Flyingmermaid:  I feel your pain.   So sorry to read about your fur baby.  We try to protect our pets but...

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2006, 07:46:19 AM »

Leslie -- thanks! Looks like an interesting cartoon about Rudy on the bottom. Too bad I haven't paid enought attention to pap to figure it out.

Packing today to head out of town for a few days. Won't have my pc (but if I see an internet cafe or other access, I will find a way to check for news).

(And if all you folks that I'm being told are out there - from those who read our site meter -- SHAME ON YOU! You are the cause of your country's distress. You did it to yourselves. By your actions, non actions, lies and coverups. We're not stupid. We are human. Too bad you're not. You should burn in he$$. Hopefully while still alive. If there's anything I can do to help it along, or make it worse -- you have my promise, that I will.)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.