April 27, 2024, 08:56:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #493 7/13 - 7/14/2006  (Read 133271 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2006, 11:16:20 AM »

Nevermind....  Monkeys ~ I decided to listen to "Automatic" before going in to sleep...  and Prince was the end of that!  I'm awake now... Very Happy and having coffee...

I called Findlay Toyota about a Honda Civic that I saw on the AutoTrader website...  I'm waiting for a call back from Vinny there...  it seems that the internet price is a whole lot better ~ like $2,000 better ~ than the lot price...

I've the Prince videos playing on the TV now ~ as much as I prefer it on my computer because I can easily switch from song to song or replay a song ~ when a DVD is playing ~ it's almost impossible to be here....

So...  I'm listening and watching that straight through...  washing dishes and getting ready to feed the cats...  and get ready for another day of car shopping...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2006, 11:25:38 AM »

Terry -

Kitty would poke at me every morning until I got up to feed her.

Kinda like Kitty headbutts.  

Mommy I don't care how late you went to bed I am hungry headbutts!

It was so hard this morning not seeing her pretty face!

I love my cat.................

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2006, 11:25:46 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Flying Mermaid,

I'm very sad for you and I too know that our little furry friends are here for us and give us their strength, love and affection and are the most sensitive creatures on earth. Your friend sounded brilliant and loyal. Your friend sounded loving and caring. I know that your friend isn't there to give you a headbutt but I'm and hopefully you will feel your cats spirit while your sad. Animals warms us in a way that no human can. I know your heartbroken.  Its hard to lose a loyal friend, confidente and snugglebuddy. Our animals are sometimes our biggest stability and most loyal companion. I know that I'm dorky, pets are important. And if one out of every ten humans were as smart, funny and sensitive as our pets, we would have a better world. We can learn a lot from animals. And through caring for them, we can learn, in a world made up of all sorts of species, how small we truly are.

I'm sending you all the positive beams and a headbutt from all those that know you here..  

your dorky friend,
terry

You're a beautiful dork, Terry...  {{{hugs}}}

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2006, 11:29:19 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Terry -

Kitty would poke at me every morning until I got up to feed her.

Kinda like Kitty headbutts.  

Mommy I don't care how late you went to bed I am hungry headbutts!

It was so hard this morning not seeing her pretty face!

I love my cat.................

Something tells me she made "biscuits" too.  I have a rescued cat, all black, Donnie, who snuggles up and makes biscuits in my neck.  I think he knows who boosted his butt and his sister's out of the shelter.  I let him do make extra biscuits last nite in honor of your beloved Kitty.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2006, 11:29:54 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
For FM....

Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Oh my gosh, Sunny ~ you've got me crying again...  Big, sloppy nose-blowing crying off an on all morning ~ {{{hugs, hugs and more hugs}}} Mermaid ~ I am so sorry you are going through this...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2006, 11:33:19 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
FM-

This helped me when we had to put Gretchen, our 7 year old beautiful German Shepherd down due to tumors in her lungs.

I spent the whole day gathering pictures of her and making a collage just of her.

Although I was sad to look at my baby girl, I felt in some way I was paying tribute to her at the same time.

Maybe not now, but in a few days or weeks, you may want to do the same.

We have more pics of the Cat than the Kids!

Embarassed

I look like $hit - baggage/luggage eyes!

Everybody saying - What's up - you're not smiling!

Last night in the vets was the worst all those pics of cute kitties everywhere!

Oh Mermaid!  Are you at work?  Or doing stuff with people ....  can you just go home?

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2006, 11:33:27 AM »

Peaches - Bisquits galore!

And always what I call Hinka Pinks (which is looking for nipple)!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2006, 11:34:09 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "terryd270"
Flying Mermaid,

I'm very sad for you and I too know that our little furry friends are here for us and give us their strength, love and affection and are the most sensitive creatures on earth. Your friend sounded brilliant and loyal. Your friend sounded loving and caring. I know that your friend isn't there to give you a headbutt but I'm and hopefully you will feel your cats spirit while your sad. Animals warms us in a way that no human can. I know your heartbroken.  Its hard to lose a loyal friend, confidente and snugglebuddy. Our animals are sometimes our biggest stability and most loyal companion. I know that I'm dorky, pets are important. And if one out of every ten humans were as smart, funny and sensitive as our pets, we would have a better world. We can learn a lot from animals. And through caring for them, we can learn, in a world made up of all sorts of species, how small we truly are.

I'm sending you all the positive beams and a headbutt from all those that know you here..  

your dorky friend,
terry

You're a beautiful dork, Terry...  {{{hugs}}}

Very nice Terry.....I am, in turn, a Dorkette, lol. Loved it.
Unconditional love.....something that cannot be achieved between humans---IMHO it only exists in the animal kingdom as they relate to humans who love them...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2006, 11:35:34 AM »

Have ben waiting 4 a front page post Klaas mentioned late last night be4 I logged out....is this new front page post the one?? I also have a question re: 'site meter'. Can any of us view it? If so, where is it?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2006, 11:36:27 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Have ben waiting 4 a front page post Klaas mentioned late last night be4 I logged out....is this new front page post the one?? I also have a question re: 'site meter'. Can any of us view it? If so, where is it?

Red is still working on it.  You will not be disappointed  Laughing  Laughing
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: July 13, 2006, 11:36:30 AM »

I am at work gonna go home for just a bit.

I'll be back later!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2006, 11:46:44 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Cool....
Speaking of cool, it is much cooler here today than past days....but Fri., Sat. and Sun. are suppose to be way hot and humid once again. I think I may actually cook something today while it is cool, lol. BBQ chicken breasts on grill/garlic smashed taters w/ lots of butter and chives and fresh, steamed broccoli---tender crisp, of course. Not as fancy as FM's meals, but yummy, none the less....lol.
Oh.....by the way Klaas...your pix are so mild compared to all I see on the darkside. Yours are in no way offending to me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2006, 11:50:41 AM »

Cool....
Speaking of cool, it is much cooler here today than past days....but Fri., Sat. and Sun. are suppose to be way hot and humid once again. I think I may actually cook something today while it is cool, lol. BBQ chicken breasts on grill/garlic smashed taters w/ lots of butter and chives and fresh, steamed broccoli---tender crisp, of course. Not as fancy as FM's meals, but yummy, none the less....lol.
Oh.....by the way Klaas...your pix are so mild compared to all I see on the darkside. Yours are in no way offending to me.

Thanks Nut - by the way it's supposed to be hot here too for the next few days.  Hot and humid (which I hate).
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2006, 11:58:06 AM »

FM~

I know exactly how you feel, having to put to rest 3 german shepherds that were not just pets, but treated like family members.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thanks Jacquie - I am crying like I did when my Grandma died!  I fell so bad!  I miss my baby!

Mermaid, I am so utterly sorry for your loss... and I know that your Kitty was loved and knew it.. she is waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge and int he meantime, collecting lizards to show you when you see her next...

I wish I had something wonderful and comforting to say... but I am truly sorry..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2006, 12:04:56 PM »

Mrs. Red - check your email when you get a chance - make sure there's nobody around when you do Laughing  Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2006, 12:05:35 PM »

Change of venue declared in Couey Case.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2006, 12:06:22 PM »

Mrs. Red - check your email when you get a chance - make sure there's nobody around when you do Laughing  Laughing

I just did.... this very second... LOL

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2006, 12:07:14 PM »

This is another case that makes me so angry my head could pop off!  Just fry the ba$++++ and be done with it... Evil or Very Mad

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2006, 12:08:37 PM »

Where did they move it?  To the moon?  Some place that doesn't have TV?  Who that doesn't drool on themselves hasn't heard of this case and the fact he buried this lovely nine-year old child alive in his yard?  Seating a jury is going to be near impossible.  

Just let a few mothers get a hold of him in a dark alley.  Jury won't even be necessary.  Save the taxpayers some big bucks.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2006, 12:14:40 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Where did they move it?  To the moon?  Some place that doesn't have TV?  Who that doesn't drool on themselves hasn't heard of this case and the fact he buried this lovely nine-year old child alive in his yard?  Seating a jury is going to be near impossible.  

Just let a few mothers get a hold of him in a dark alley.  Jury won't even be necessary.  Save the taxpayers some big bucks.

Ain't that the truth?  What a waste of good air. Twisted Evil

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.