April 28, 2024, 12:13:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #493 7/13 - 7/14/2006  (Read 133360 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2006, 12:19:47 PM »

Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:

JUDGE IN KIDNAPPING TRIAL OF JESSICA LUNSFORD CEASES JURY SELECTION, SAYING AN IMPARTIAL JURY CAN'T BE FOUND IN THE AREA

http://abcnews.go.com?CMP=EMC-1396

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2006, 12:32:49 PM »

Dutch news in brief, 13 July 2006  

Rights bought for Natalee Holloway book

Dutch publisher Sijthoff has bought the exclusive rights for a book about the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway on the autonomous Dutch island of Aruba last year. Journalist Zvezdana Vukojevic has based the book on  

statements made by the main suspect, Dutch teen Joran van der Sloot.  It will be published in 2007.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #182 on: July 13, 2006, 12:38:09 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Change of venue declared in Couey Case.

This is another case that makes me so angry my head could pop off!  Just fry the ba$++++ and be done with it... Evil or Very Mad

I totally agree.....kill the freak, asap. This all makes me

We get to hear the confession...sick, twisted waste of oxygen that he is...I watch her Dad on TV and I feel his pain, but I know I can only feel a part of it. What all these parents feel in a loss such as this I hope I never have to experience. I have only one Son.....26 this past May, been a good kid...If something like this had ever or would ever happen to him in the future, I would lose it. I know myself well and I know I would be in a mental institution or in prison for 'an eye for an eye'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: July 13, 2006, 12:39:22 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

This is another case that makes me so angry my head could pop off!  Just fry the ba$++++ and be done with it... Evil or Very Mad

We get to hear the confession...sick, twisted waste of oxygen that he is...I watch her Dad on TV and I feel his pain, but I know I can only feel a part of it. What all these parents feel in a loss such as this I hope I never have to experience. I have only one Son.....26 this past May, been a good kid...If something like this had ever or would ever happen to him in the future, I would lose it. I know myself well and I know I would be in a mental institution or in prison for 'an eye for an eye'.

I'm equally as discusted with the people he lived with who covered for him.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2006, 12:41:58 PM »

I agree with you there completely Jacqui ... and I think they should be prosecuted as well...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2006, 12:43:18 PM »

In fact for all the times we heard Julia Renfro and others state on this board that every one knows everyone else's buisness on Aruba is the reason I decided that I was all for a boycott!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2006, 12:44:02 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: Jacqueline

I agree with you there completely Jacqui ... and I think they should be prosecuted as well...

I don't know much about this case as far as details, just heard it on the news....Were these people granted immunity because they gave info on him?

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #187 on: July 13, 2006, 12:47:54 PM »

I have a 15 year old daughter.  We could be cellmates.  

Did you see that slimebag on Catherine Crier yesterday?  All cleaned up sitting there in a suit.  I sure the bailiffs are working hard to make sure he lives long enough to go to trial.  Probably has  bullet proof vest on.    That's okay.  Aim for the head.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: July 13, 2006, 12:47:59 PM »

I don't know much about this case as far as details, just heard it on the news....Were these people granted immunity because they gave info on him?

no they were never charged or anything from what I understood... the prosecutor just declined to bother...

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2006, 12:49:38 PM »

I think so.  The DA is a jackass.  No balls.  Didn't think he could make a case stick against the roommates.  I hope he doesn't get re-elected to anything ever again.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: July 13, 2006, 12:50:11 PM »

no they were never charged or anything from what I understood... the prosecutor just declined to bother...

Wow. that does not make sense to me....

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 13, 2006, 12:51:35 PM »

Someone in their neighborhood should just go and beat the holy hell out of them.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2006, 12:52:20 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Did you see that slimebag on Catherine Crier yesterday?  All cleaned up sitting there in a suit.  I sure the bailiffs are working hard to make sure he lives long enough to go to trial.  Probably has  bullet proof vest on.    That's okay.  Aim for the head.

Make that a cell BLOCK, I'd be with you. AND none of us would be there if I were on the jury making the determination to convict us, either.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2006, 12:53:32 PM »

Someone in their neighborhood should just go and beat the holy hell out of them.

this is a case where I am all about vigilante justice... and Couey should be buried alive... you know, do unto others...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2006, 12:55:03 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Make that a cell BLOCK, I'd be with you. AND none of us would be there if I were on the jury making the determination to convict us, either.

Put me in that block... I agree with you on the jury issue...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2006, 12:55:24 PM »

I will bbl!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2006, 12:56:43 PM »

this is a case where I am all about vigilante justice... and Couey should be buried alive... you know, do unto others...

Hi Mrs. Red!

Can you imagine having to process through the circumstances under which your child was killed, and then having to endure this judicial process too???
I'm sure Beth can relate to this, too.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: July 13, 2006, 12:57:43 PM »

I agree 1000% Scarlett!!  It's cases like this where I wouldn't shed a tear if I read on morning that he had been shot outside of the courthouse.  Makes you sick to your stomach to see a guy like that still waling amongst us... Rolling Eyes

BTW...How you doing this fine morning?  I got off to a mediocre start to mine, but it's gotten increasingly better...culminating in seeing you!!  Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2006, 12:58:01 PM »

{{delete duplicate}}
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2006, 01:03:42 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
{{delete duplicate}}

Sorry Klass... Embarassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.