April 28, 2024, 01:44:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #493 7/13 - 7/14/2006  (Read 133298 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: July 13, 2006, 08:15:22 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Will do because he ran his heart out for te public  and I admire is owners for paying all this $$ to try and save his life  when the easy thing to do would have been to put him down  .
  I think a lot of people that luv and care for animals that only wish for us to love them back.
  Animals  are Gods gift to us .IMO
                         Jerry from Ohio

Quote from: "NM"
Hi Monks!  sorry for the quick drive by, but please put Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro in your thoughts and prayers.  He's really sick right now.
xoxo TIA
nm

Yes, he has a winner's spirit and so gorgeous, as well.

He will be in my prayers... I so wanted him to be the Triple Crown winner... and he would have been...

Yes, he would have. He was looking forward to it, I think.

I wondered about the quick start and all... that sound.. I loved his spirit!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: July 13, 2006, 08:15:51 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Klaas

What do you think is up with the "virus" line??  Is he trying to get out of forwarding a video to friends by saying a virus captured his address book??

Maybe he thinks he's covering his bases in case a video he sent out shows up in the future and incriminates him?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: July 13, 2006, 08:16:18 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Whas happening Mrs aka Scarlett aka  MY SISTAH!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Reading along and listening to y'all...trying to tell Red it's time to fire up the grill!  

Sunny interesting stuff... I had never noticed that!

I hope Klaas can capture it and perhaps make it a little clearer....

I believe that truck was on the VCB website too.  At first, I that it was Aruban for security and told no, the Visibility Team has Police on their vehicles, even though they are not police.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: July 13, 2006, 08:16:20 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey you guys!

I thought XXX meant eating too....

So i just made myself dinner....

shoulda picked up a book...... Wink

WHAZUP? Laughing

My sistah...!!!  in da HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

Since I wasn't easting (but rather reading), was their any leftovers for me Jackie?  Wink  I'm a bit hungry now...

Leftovers for our first dinner?

HAH that will never do....

You name it, I'll cook it.  (or order it!  LOL)  Wink

I'm sure you would Jackie!  I think up a menu, and get back to you with it...aaiigghhtt??  Wink Just make sure you got plenty of Pinot to go with it.  I like Berringer's...

Wink not a problem.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: July 13, 2006, 08:17:45 PM »

Did anyone notice on the chicago videos...beginning of #6...a red truck with the word POLICE on it??  Dave did!  Strange that so many have scrutinized those videos over and over and no one, to my knowledge, has ever noticed/mentioned that spelling difference? Bu Dave picked up on it.  Why would POLICE or POLISE...instead of the Aruban spelling POLIS be on that truck??? I was told Dave feels these videos are not connected with Natalee and of no importance to the investigation.....that make sense to me...knowing Dave...if he thought they were pertinent to Natalee he would have had those tapes long time ago....no matter what the cost.

Just thought I'd share this info.  Before anyone asks Wink  this came to me from someone who is  close to the family.

Klaas do you think you could go in and capture a picture of that truck...it's very blurred and I don't know how to capture the picture...etc. I'd love to see what's there...TIA

I thought that was what distinguished the Visibility Team.  They drove those trucks even though they were not the "real" police.  Fake security for the tourists.

Buckeye - that is correct.  It is NOT the regular polis but the Visability Team Police.

From the aru-bay video:

From the VBS website of the Visibility Team:

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #425 on: July 13, 2006, 08:18:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Red"
Klaas and or Red (if still here)

Does the new FP format prevent copying a post (right c-l-i-c-k, copy to paste)?

Don't think so ... should be just like the old one.

Still can't highlight any posts.  Can copy from main blog entry but not from posters.  Maybe it's me.

I double checked in the comment area and I don't have a problem so it must be on your end.

Same here...can highlight/copy/paste in News area, but not in comment section.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: July 13, 2006, 08:18:55 PM »

Yepo
That's our Klaas...a picture is worth a thousand words........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: July 13, 2006, 08:21:20 PM »

Did anyone notice on the chicago videos...beginning of #6...a red truck with the word POLICE on it??  Dave did!  Strange that so many have scrutinized those videos over and over and no one, to my knowledge, has ever noticed/mentioned that spelling difference? Bu Dave picked up on it.  Why would POLICE or POLISE...instead of the Aruban spelling POLIS be on that truck??? I was told Dave feels these videos are not connected with Natalee and of no importance to the investigation.....that make sense to me...knowing Dave...if he thought they were pertinent to Natalee he would have had those tapes long time ago....no matter what the cost.

Just thought I'd share this info.  Before anyone asks Wink  this came to me from someone who is  close to the family.

Klaas do you think you could go in and capture a picture of that truck...it's very blurred and I don't know how to capture the picture...etc. I'd love to see what's there...TIA

Yes, I've know for a very long time it was the Visibility Team and not the normal polis, however, I will have to respectfully disagree with Dave regarding the aru-bay videos.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: July 13, 2006, 08:21:45 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Red"
Klaas and or Red (if still here)

Does the new FP format prevent copying a post (right c-l-i-c-k, copy to paste)?

Don't think so ... should be just like the old one.

Still can't highlight any posts.  Can copy from main blog entry but not from posters.  Maybe it's me.

I double checked in the comment area and I don't have a problem so it must be on your end.

Same here...can highlight/copy/paste in News area, but not in comment section.

Boy, my kid will be glad to hear this.  Sometimes he thinks I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to computer stuff....imagine...and I paid for his education!!  Wink
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: July 13, 2006, 08:22:33 PM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Will do because he ran his heart out for te public  and I admire is owners for paying all this $$ to try and save his life  when the easy thing to do would have been to put him down  .
  I think a lot of people that luv and care for animals that only wish for us to love them back.
  Animals  are Gods gift to us .IMO
                         Jerry from Ohio

Quote from: "NM"
Hi Monks!  sorry for the quick drive by, but please put Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro in your thoughts and prayers.  He's really sick right now.
xoxo TIA
nm

Yes, he has a winner's spirit and so gorgeous, as well.

He will be in my prayers... I so wanted him to be the Triple Crown winner... and he would have been...

Yes, he would have. He was looking forward to it, I think.

I wondered about the quick start and all... that sound.. I loved his spirit!

Yes, his spirit was /is unique. I really wish someone would take a closer look at what made him jump forward or think it was time to go. My first impression was foul play, (but not from his sweet jockey).
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: July 13, 2006, 08:23:49 PM »

I thought that was what distinguished the Visibility Team.  They drove those trucks even though they were not the "real" police.  Fake security for the tourists.

Buckeye - that is correct.  It is NOT the regular polis but the Visability Team Police.

From the aru-bay video:

From the VBS website of the Visibility Team:

thanks Klass.....I still wonder why they would have POLICE on the truck....instead of perhaps POLISE.....perhaps for the benefit of the American tourists??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 13, 2006, 08:24:22 PM »

So I am confused... they use Polis everywhere but the Visability team??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: July 13, 2006, 08:24:36 PM »

Yes, I've know for a very long time it was the Visibility Team and not the normal polis, however, I will have to respectfully disagree with Dave regarding the aru-bay videos.

Klass...just curious as to what you "officially' believe them (the Aru-Bay videos) to be?  Why where they created.  Why where they publicized (on a website, at least). Again, just curious what you think.  I myself have mixed feelings about their relevance...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: July 13, 2006, 08:24:38 PM »

Yepo
That's our Klaas...a picture is worth a thousand words........

Thanks Buckeye...you were right on the money too.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: July 13, 2006, 08:24:54 PM »

ALE = Polis
VT = Police

It could very well be for the English speaking tourists.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: July 13, 2006, 08:27:11 PM »

I would be speculating here, but I'd assume they use the english word "Police", for identification purposes (for American tourists).  I'd read their existence was to patrol areas which high tourist traffic.  This would make sense in terms of being able to locate and identify help if needed...

Just my assumption...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: July 13, 2006, 08:28:03 PM »

thanks Klaas....I have looked at those videos many times and never saw the writing on that truck...if I did it didn't register.....but i don't know how to enhance stuff like that either Embarassed

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: July 13, 2006, 08:30:08 PM »

I think that part of ye olde Visability Team is a visual, designed only to impress the American tourists and make them think all is well!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: July 13, 2006, 08:30:25 PM »

ALE = Polis
VT = Police

It could very well be for the English speaking tourists.

And the reason that when the tourists report their trouble to the "police", there is never a real "polis" report.....so, Natalee was reported to the Beach Patrol...but none of the "polis" knew and they were accused of not filing a real police report....If you were there and told your troubles to the guy in the red Police truck...would you know he wasn't the real police??  The whole place is a shady sham.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 13, 2006, 08:30:41 PM »

Thirdstrike - regarding the aru-bay videos.  I believe they are exactly what that person Ed Smith said they were...to try to prove the 2 security guards were innocent.

What is video'd is all search activity regarding the Natalee Holloway case.  There are even videos of the F-16's.  Approx 24+ video segments over a number of days.

It is my OPINION, that they are very important to the case.  Now, regarding the so called "missing segment".  I never saw it and know nothing personally about it.  I don't know if that missing segment would or would not hold more clues than what is already available for all to see.  That is for the family investigators to determine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.