April 28, 2024, 01:35:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #493 7/13 - 7/14/2006  (Read 133297 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: July 14, 2006, 12:18:40 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Whazzuupp?

You guys...  {{{hugs}}}  All of you ~ thank you!  You're all so very special!   {{{hugs}}}  Between "Sign O'the Times" and you guys ~ I'm heading on out the door to the bank with a smile on my face...

Yeah...  I think I'm doing something good for myself while buying this car...  Instead of just paying cash for it ~ it's done, it's over ~ money gone...

I'm putting the money into a 1 year (I think) CD ~ and then taking a CD loan...  the interest that the CD pays ~ and the interest on the loan are equal ~ or like .02 away from each other...

If I pay the loan off in 1 year ~ great ~ if not ~ I have the option of rolling it over into another CD until I actually pay off the loan...  

That way I have both the car and the money ...  Good idea, you think?

Do what you feel is right to you Katz. I am wanting to get a car as well.. and go back and forth on wether to do it.  What i want is a bit costly..LOL
Mazda RX8... plus been loking at GTO's.. dont know why.. I am in the mood for something sporty. Maybe I am going thru the change?  lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: July 14, 2006, 12:19:54 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "whytegirl"
Yes we are only human...I am glad I stood up for myself and then I can move on with my life.  

If you don't do it then you will regret it later.  Too many times I've been in that position and I don't wanna do it again.  I cannot bottle up things anymore.  That's why I am on medication.  It does no good to ya.  Wink

I hear ya.  Yesterday afternoon, I had to expel a kid from the pool.  It's a member's only pool.  He's not a member.  He stood there and tried to give me a buncha crap that he knew wasn't true.  Then denied he had flipped me off with both hands a couple weeks ago.  Called his grandma that he lives with and busted him.  She is either in denial or dumb.  She did apologize.  I stayed pretty cool, no potty mouth or anything.  I just told her like it is.  I also advised her that if anything happened to me, my house, my daughter, my cars, my yard or my pets, I would call the Sheriff and her boy's name would be the TOP of the list of suspects.  DH said I probably shouldn't have done that but I'm too old to take crap from a kid who's not even in the 8th grade.  I'm over it.

Good for you, Peaches!

Too many kids aren't taught respect for others these days, and if his family isn't going to do it, kudos to you for taking him on.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: July 14, 2006, 12:20:48 PM »

Good job Peaches..
MOM.. I never heard fo a digger wasp??
maybe look it up online and see what it says?
Man.. you and your critters..LOL LOL  Smile  Smile
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: July 14, 2006, 12:21:47 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Since there isn't much news in the case, I have a question.

Does anyone know how to get rid of something called Digger Wasps?

carefully...  Confused

Call someone, BT ~ I don't want you to get stung, honey!

I took my mom to the doctor this morning. When I took her back home, her whole yard was covered with those wasps. They're huge too! You're probably right - need to call the exterminator.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: July 14, 2006, 12:22:25 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi All-

FM, I left you a message in the lounge, HUGS!

I also left a long post to the monkeys on the prayer thread. I see Katz and Whytegirl are here now, thank you for your messages to me lately on the lively. I have missed all of you also. Heading now for our weekly oncologist visit but will try to check in later, particularly if we have any update.

Mrs Red-

I think this information does all fit within the scenario of that blood evidence in Deepak's car now being so significant, with the backseatbanger relationship Hammer detailed and Klaas has tried to hard to get our attention with.

Hugs to my rock Klaas .........I hope everyone has a great Friday and that we can be kind to one another, life is simply too short not to be.

Bye for now, take care everyone.

Yes, I am glad that Hammer picked up on the site from Red's post... it completely makes sense that these two pieces fit together.  I also find it interesting that the site really was back seat... not bus... speaks volumes, IMO

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: July 14, 2006, 12:23:46 PM »

Whazzuupp?

You guys...  {{{hugs}}}  All of you ~ thank you!  You're all so very special!   {{{hugs}}}  Between "Sign O'the Times" and you guys ~ I'm heading on out the door to the bank with a smile on my face...

Yeah...  I think I'm doing something good for myself while buying this car...  Instead of just paying cash for it ~ it's done, it's over ~ money gone...

I'm putting the money into a 1 year (I think) CD ~ and then taking a CD loan...  the interest that the CD pays ~ and the interest on the loan are equal ~ or like .02 away from each other...

If I pay the loan off in 1 year ~ great ~ if not ~ I have the option of rolling it over into another CD until I actually pay off the loan...  

That way I have both the car and the money ...  Good idea, you think?

I'm not sure you could even HAVE a bad idea Katz!  Congrats on your "plan"...Wink

I'm working on some GREAT stuff for you next time.  I'll send an email later.  But, I guarantee you'll be smiling even more when this one arrives...

{{{hugs}}}  Strike ~ how'd I get so lucky ~ having you as my friend ~ blessed is a much better word.  Thank you.

And I went out this morning to the grocery store without listening to any music...  I didn't want to wake anyone up...  See what happens!  

Okies ~ see ya'll later ~ love you all lots!

And waiting on the NY decision...  as well as a car....  later!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: July 14, 2006, 12:23:48 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Good job Peaches..

The wasps are hanging out at your grandma's house, Angie. Laughing

And last night the raccoons ripped up part of the screen on her screened in porch. Shocked

This place is just like paradise, ain't it? Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: July 14, 2006, 12:25:29 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Good job Peaches..

The wasps are hanging out at your grandma's house, Angie. Laughing

And last night the raccoons ripped up part of the screen on her screened in porch. Shocked

This place is just like paradise, ain't it? Rolling Eyes

Smile  I'll say!!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 14, 2006, 12:25:38 PM »

O/T

carefully...  Confused

I took my mom to the doctor this morning. When I took her back home, her whole yard was covered with those wasps. They're huge too! You're probably right - need to call the exterminator.

Yeah ~ please do...  please BT ~ I don't want you or your mom or your wonderful husband getting hurt ....

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 14, 2006, 12:25:51 PM »

She is either in denial or dumb.  She did apologize.  I stayed pretty cool, no potty mouth or anything.  I just told her like it is.  I also advised her that if anything happened to me, my house, my daughter, my cars, my yard or my pets, I would call the Sheriff and her boy's name would be the TOP of the list of suspects.  DH said I probably shouldn't have done that but I'm too old to take crap from a kid who's not even in the 8th grade.  I'm over it.

At my middle school, the retaliation issue is ALWAYS addressed now ~ not even necessarily the kids, but the parents!  I know you did the right thing, AND had the forethought to think about retaliation.  It's a different world now, with the students AND the parents (not all, just more than ever before).  Sad  Confused
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: July 14, 2006, 12:26:06 PM »

Wanted to say "Hi" to Ang...Scarlett...everyone else I may have missed...Wink

hey third... I am still catching up...

Anna your post to Whyte was awesome... it's so true!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: July 14, 2006, 12:26:25 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi All-

FM, I left you a message in the lounge, HUGS!

I also left a long post to the monkeys on the prayer thread. I see Katz and Whytegirl are here now, thank you for your messages to me lately on the lively. I have missed all of you also. Heading now for our weekly oncologist visit but will try to check in later, particularly if we have any update.

Mrs Red-

I think this information does all fit within the scenario of that blood evidence in Deepak's car now being so significant, with the backseatbanger relationship Hammer detailed and Klaas has tried to hard to get our attention with.

Hugs to my rock Klaas .........I hope everyone has a great Friday and that we can be kind to one another, life is simply too short not to be.

Bye for now, take care everyone.

Yes, I am glad that Hammer picked up on the site from Red's post... it completely makes sense that these two pieces fit together.  I also find it interesting that the site really was back seat... not bus... speaks volumes, IMO

Hi Mrs. Red!  Drive-by {{{hugs}}} and I'm gone...  Later, Monkeys!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: July 14, 2006, 12:27:08 PM »

O/T

carefully...  Confused

Yeah ~ please do...  please BT ~ I don't want you or your mom or your wonderful husband getting hurt ....

Smoochies, Katz.

I Stand With The Girl
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: July 14, 2006, 12:29:07 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
She is either in denial or dumb.  She did apologize.  I stayed pretty cool, no potty mouth or anything.  I just told her like it is.  I also advised her that if anything happened to me, my house, my daughter, my cars, my yard or my pets, I would call the Sheriff and her boy's name would be the TOP of the list of suspects.  DH said I probably shouldn't have done that but I'm too old to take crap from a kid who's not even in the 8th grade.  I'm over it.

At my middle school, the retaliation issue is ALWAYS addressed now ~ not even necessarily the kids, but the parents!  I know you did the right thing, AND had the forethought to think about retaliation.  It's a different world now, with the students AND the parents (not all, just more than ever before).  Sad  Confused

Oh geez....  Peaches!  I missed what happened...  I'll say a prayer that everything is OK ~ that whatever happened will just be over ~ and I'm sure that everything will be good.  {{{hugs}}}

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: July 14, 2006, 12:29:25 PM »

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: July 14, 2006, 12:29:46 PM »

The new kitty sleeping right now on the fax machine:

With that I leave you.  Got a busy day ahead of me and I cannot find a way to get off the board!!!  Razz

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: July 14, 2006, 12:29:55 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
Yes we are only human...I am glad I stood up for myself and then I can move on with my life.  

If you don't do it then you will regret it later.  Too many times I've been in that position and I don't wanna do it again.  I cannot bottle up things anymore.  That's why I am on medication.  It does no good to ya.  Wink

I hear ya.  Yesterday afternoon, I had to expel a kid from the pool.  It's a member's only pool.  He's not a member.  He stood there and tried to give me a buncha crap that he knew wasn't true.  Then denied he had flipped me off with both hands a couple weeks ago.  Called his grandma that he lives with and busted him.  She is either in denial or dumb.  She did apologize.  I stayed pretty cool, no potty mouth or anything.  I just told her like it is.  I also advised her that if anything happened to me, my house, my daughter, my cars, my yard or my pets, I would call the Sheriff and her boy's name would be the TOP of the list of suspects.  DH said I probably shouldn't have done that but I'm too old to take crap from a kid who's not even in the 8th grade.  I'm over it.
[/b]

There are days I wish more people felt this way...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: July 14, 2006, 12:30:49 PM »

Whyte

That's a beautiful kitty with a sweet face! Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: July 14, 2006, 12:30:56 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Wanted to say "Hi" to Ang...Scarlett...everyone else I may have missed...Wink

hey third... I am still catching up...

Good to see you Scarlett!  It's "Friday"...and next week, it'll be "Next Friday"...and, the week after that, it'll be "Friday After Next"...

Hope those discs get to you soon...Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: July 14, 2006, 12:31:40 PM »

Cute Kitty WHYTE.. have a great time at Cedar Point~!!!  Smile
Id LOVE to go back there someday!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.