March 28, 2024, 07:06:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia by Tibrogargan January 2007 - present and 155216+ views later!  (Read 657499 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: September 12, 2011, 09:07:22 PM »

Hi Muffy     Sam Stosur is a really down to earth young lady and it is nice to see all her years of hard work finally rewarded.   I hope she has many more big wins ahead in her tennis career.

The experts are hopeful that Happy Feet's transmitter has simply fallen off and is now at the bottom of the ocean, as it seems it was only glued on to his lower back area.  I would think the salt water and rough waves would soon cause it to become unstuck, as it was done this way to eventually fall off, but they hoped it would last several months and not just two weeks.

(Bolded by me)  Thank you for the explanation, Tib.      I  feel more optimistic  the transmitter may have fallen off if it was only glued on to Happy Feet's lower back area.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: September 13, 2011, 01:26:21 PM »

I'm going to stay hopeful that one day we will again "hear" from Happy Feet via the transponder chip that was implanted in him.  And now more about Happy Feet: 

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/09/13/general-as-new-zealand-emperor-penguin_8674896.html
'Happy Feet' penguin vanishes on his way home
September 13, 2011

::snipping2::
Happy Feet's satellite transmitter went silent Friday, five days after experts released the bird from a research ship into the Southern Ocean about a quarter of the way down to Antarctica.

Initial dispatches from the device showed that Happy Feet swam in a meandering route, ending up about 75 miles (120 kilometers) southeast of where he began by the time the last transmission came across Friday morning. Experts say his looping pattern was typical for a penguin chasing fish.

At this point, the transmitter may have simply fallen off, experts tell the Associated Press. It was attached to the bird's feathers with super glue and was supposed to fall off anyway early next year when he molted.

"Who knows? He's probably swimming along quite happily without a transmitter on his back," said Peter Simpson, a program manager at New Zealand's department of conservation.
Or, he may have died of natural causes.

Or, something more sinister: Happy Feet could have been eaten by an orca or a leopard seal.

Scientist likely will never know.

But there's a tiny chance they could get more clues one day because of another, small device implanted under the bird's skin. This transponder chip could send a signal if it comes close enough to an Antarctic monitoring site, but that might take years.

Kevin Lay, a consultant at the company Sirtrack, which attached the tracking device, said staff have gone over diagnostics from the tracker and it appears it was functioning well until the last transmission.

Lay said the tracker needs to be above the water's surface to transmit. Because penguins surface regularly to breathe, that hadn't proved a problem until Friday.

"We think the most likely scenario is tag detachment," Lay said. "The intention was always that the transmitter would fall off."

Simpson said he was still confident that releasing Happy Feet was the right thing to do.

"He's a marine bird and he's designed to swim and he's designed to live in the ocean," Simpson said.
Scientists say there's an outside possibility they may again hear from Happy Feet because of the implanted transponder chip, similar to those used to identify household cats and dogs. The chip could be activated if the penguin turns up near certain monitored emperor colonies in Antarctica.

Because Happy Feet is believed to be about 3 years old, it could be a year or two before he would arrive in an Antarctic colony to breed - if he is still alive.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: September 13, 2011, 08:46:40 PM »

I'm going to stay hopeful that one day we will again "hear" from Happy Feet via the transponder chip that was implanted in him.  And now more about Happy Feet: 

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/09/13/general-as-new-zealand-emperor-penguin_8674896.html
'Happy Feet' penguin vanishes on his way home
September 13, 2011

Happy Feet's satellite transmitter went silent Friday, five days after experts released the bird from a research ship into the Southern Ocean about a quarter of the way down to Antarctica.

Initial dispatches from the device showed that Happy Feet swam in a meandering route, ending up about 75 miles (120 kilometers) southeast of where he began by the time the last transmission came across Friday morning. Experts say his looping pattern was typical for a penguin chasing fish.

At this point, the transmitter may have simply fallen off, experts tell the Associated Press. It was attached to the bird's feathers with super glue and was supposed to fall off anyway early next year when he molted.

"Who knows? He's probably swimming along quite happily without a transmitter on his back," said Peter Simpson, a program manager at New Zealand's department of conservation.
Or, he may have died of natural causes.

Or, something more sinister: Happy Feet could have been eaten by an orca or a leopard seal.

Scientist likely will never know.

But there's a tiny chance they could get more clues one day because of another, small device implanted under the bird's skin. This transponder chip could send a signal if it comes close enough to an Antarctic monitoring site, but that might take years.

Kevin Lay, a consultant at the company Sirtrack, which attached the tracking device, said staff have gone over diagnostics from the tracker and it appears it was functioning well until the last transmission.

Lay said the tracker needs to be above the water's surface to transmit. Because penguins surface regularly to breathe, that hadn't proved a problem until Friday.

"We think the most likely scenario is tag detachment," Lay said. "The intention was always that the transmitter would fall off."

Simpson said he was still confident that releasing Happy Feet was the right thing to do.

"He's a marine bird and he's designed to swim and he's designed to live in the ocean," Simpson said.
Scientists say there's an outside possibility they may again hear from Happy Feet because of the implanted transponder chip, similar to those used to identify household cats and dogs. The chip could be activated if the penguin turns up near certain monitored emperor colonies in Antarctica.

Because Happy Feet is believed to be about 3 years old, it could be a year or two before he would arrive in an Antarctic colony to breed - if he is still alive.

I agree Muffy.  I am much more optimistic about the possibility he is still swimming south minus the transmitter.  I had the idea that the transmitter was implanted similar to the microchip but it seems this wildlife monitoring group superglue the device to the animals, which may work just fine in the bush or jungle, but in the ocean it has to be less effective.  What a surprise it will be when his transponder beeps on their Antarctic monitors two years hence.  We will be watching   

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: September 13, 2011, 08:53:00 PM »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/crab-may-halt-bauxite-mine/story-e6freqmx-1226136178149

Crab may halt bauxite mine

Brian Williams
    September 14, 2011 12:00AM

A NEWLY discovered crab about the size of a 10 (cent) piece might stop mining giant Rio Tinto's new $900 million Cape York bauxite mine.

Scientists contracted by Rio to prepare an environmental impact statement on the project 50km south of Weipa have found what is thought to be a new species of freshwater crab.

They have also discovered a shrimp not previously recorded in Australia, prompting conservationists to call on federal Environment Minister Tony Burke to immediately halt the project.

The Wilderness Society's Glenn Walker said yesterday the crab would be threatened, nearly 30,000ha of bush cleared and a river destroyed if the big mine was approved.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: September 13, 2011, 09:00:52 PM »

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/wild-pretty-boys-show-their-word-skills/story-e6freuzi-1226136276472

Wild pretty boys show their word skills

Malcolm Holland

ENTIRE flocks of wild galahs, sulphur-crested cockatoos and corellas are learning to talk.

The wild birds are being taught by pet birds that have escaped or been released by their owners and joined the flocks.

"We have had people call us thinking they are going mad or had something put into their drink because they've gone out to look at the flock of birds in their backyard and all the birds have been saying something like 'Who's a pretty boy then?'," Martyn Robinson, the Australian Museum's naturalist, said yesterday.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: September 13, 2011, 09:11:31 PM »

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/wild-pretty-boys-show-their-word-skills/story-e6freuzi-1226136276472

Wild pretty boys show their word skills

Malcolm Holland

ENTIRE flocks of wild galahs, sulphur-crested cockatoos and corellas are learning to talk.

The wild birds are being taught by pet birds that have escaped or been released by their owners and joined the flocks.

"We have had people call us thinking they are going mad or had something put into their drink because they've gone out to look at the flock of birds in their backyard and all the birds have been saying something like 'Who's a pretty boy then?'," Martyn Robinson, the Australian Museum's naturalist, said yesterday.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: September 19, 2011, 06:50:40 PM »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/daniels-funeral-faces-delay/story-e6freoof-1226141222241

Daniel Morecombe's funeral facing delay, may be next year

Peter Hall
    September 20, 2011 12:00AM

THE parents of Daniel Morcombe say they may have to wait until next year to hold a funeral for their son.

Bruce Morcombe told The Courier-Mail that a December date was still being considered but it depended on the outcome of the search for further remains.

There have been a series of bone discoveries at the Glass House Mountains site where police believe Daniel was murdered after being abducted on December 7, 2003.

Mr Morcombe said there had been no developments in recent days but the search was continuing.

He said he believed strategies may soon extend beyond the primary site, with investigators looking downstream.

"I don't know whether this would be a few metres or a few hundred metres," he said.

"You would like in your mind to have a date (for the funeral) but it all depends on the outcome of the search. I would like to say it could be December but it could easily be next year."

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: September 19, 2011, 07:03:05 PM »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/questnews/sunshine-coast/meet-the-rhinos-that-call-australia-zoo-home-and-the-trainers-who-keep-them-fed-and-fit/story-fn8zc5yo-1226139225763

Meet the rhinos that call Australia Zoo home

Kylie Jackes, weekender
    September 16, 2011 6:51PM

Bouncing along in a buggy alongside vast fenced expanses, where drinking holes and large mock boulders sit among canary island date palms and bottle trees, it feels as if I've veered off the beaten track and straight into the movie Jurassic Park.

Yet rather than a big T-Rex emerging from the bushes, it is thankfully rhinos, zebras and giraffes that populate the grassy savannah that forms the centrepiece of Australia Zoo's new Africa exhibit, due to open on September 17.

Years in the making, the exhibit encompasses more than 9ha and is home to a magnificent mix of African animals. There's cheetahs, several rhinos, including Caballe and five-month-old calf Savannah, and the stripy newcomers - zebras Stevie, Zac and Michael - who will make their public debut this weekend.

The most statuesque on the plains are giraffes Forrest, Penny and Rosie, who are getting to know the new girl on the block, whose name will be unveiled at the launch.

It is a sentiment shared by fellow zoo keeper Deb Ryan, who has worked closely with rhinos for 25 years. Starting out at an open-range zoo in the US, where she worked with animals ranging from antelope through to zebras, Deb was recruited by Australia Zoo seven years ago for her expertise with, and interest in, rhinos.

"They're just phenomenal animals," she enthuses. "They're intelligent and affectionate and always seek out a rub on the belly and a scratch behind the ear or their back legs."

Links and a photo gallery at this site.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: September 20, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/178478/stroppy-feet-blamed-lost-transmitter

'Stroppy Feet' blamed for lost transmitter

By Hayley Hannan on Mon, 19 Sep 2011

A "stroppy'' Happy Feet most likely pulled the transmitter off himself, says a former carer.

Wellington Zoo vet Lisa Argilla, the main carer for the emperor penguin on his boat ride to being released, is sure that a petulant Happy Feet pecked away at the transmitter until it fell off.

"I think Happy Feet, who was definitely Mr Stroppy Feet towards the end of his journey, was determined to get the offending object off and I believe he succeeded! I saw him paying a lot of attention to preening the area where the transmitter was attached,'' she wrote on her blog.

"He has a mind of his own about things that bird.''

The transmitter had been attached to the emperor penguin's feathers with superglue, and had been expected to fall off with his malted feathers next year.

Malted?  Try "moulted" 

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stroppy

strop·py  (strp)
adj. strop·pi·er, strop·pi·est
Chiefly British
Easily offended or annoyed; ill-tempered or belligerent.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: September 21, 2011, 08:52:04 PM »

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/178478/stroppy-feet-blamed-lost-transmitter

'Stroppy Feet' blamed for lost transmitter

By Hayley Hannan on Mon, 19 Sep 2011

A "stroppy'' Happy Feet most likely pulled the transmitter off himself, says a former carer.

Wellington Zoo vet Lisa Argilla, the main carer for the emperor penguin on his boat ride to being released, is sure that a petulant Happy Feet pecked away at the transmitter until it fell off.

"I think Happy Feet, who was definitely Mr Stroppy Feet towards the end of his journey, was determined to get the offending object off and I believe he succeeded! I saw him paying a lot of attention to preening the area where the transmitter was attached,'' she wrote on her blog.

"He has a mind of his own about things that bird.''

The transmitter had been attached to the emperor penguin's feathers with superglue, and had been expected to fall off with his malted feathers next year.

Malted?  Try "moulted" 

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stroppy

strop·py  (strp)
adj. strop·pi·er, strop·pi·est
Chiefly British
Easily offended or annoyed; ill-tempered or belligerent.

Thank you for this article Tib.  It gives me more hope Happy Feet aka Stroppy Feet  is okay. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: September 21, 2011, 08:54:06 PM »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/daniels-funeral-faces-delay/story-e6freoof-1226141222241

Daniel Morecombe's funeral facing delay, may be next year

Peter Hall
    September 20, 2011 12:00AM

THE parents of Daniel Morcombe say they may have to wait until next year to hold a funeral for their son.

Bruce Morcombe told The Courier-Mail that a December date was still being considered but it depended on the outcome of the search for further remains.

There have been a series of bone discoveries at the Glass House Mountains site where police believe Daniel was murdered after being abducted on December 7, 2003.

Mr Morcombe said there had been no developments in recent days but the search was continuing.

He said he believed strategies may soon extend beyond the primary site, with investigators looking downstream.

"I don't know whether this would be a few metres or a few hundred metres," he said.

"You would like in your mind to have a date (for the funeral) but it all depends on the outcome of the search. I would like to say it could be December but it could easily be next year."

This must be so very hard for Daniel's family.  I can't begin to imagine all they've been through.  I hope they will be able to lay Daniel to rest soon. 

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: September 24, 2011, 05:28:01 AM »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/minister-rescues-dolly-bus-drama/story-e6freq7o-1226144917538

Federal Transport Minister Anthony Albanese unlikely hero in Dolly Parton touring bus drama

Nick Tabakoff
    September 24, 2011 12:00AM

BUREAUCRATS working nine to five almost put an end to Dolly Parton's blockbuster tour of Australia in a row over her huge buses.

But federal Transport Minister Anthony Albanese has proved an unlikely hero, personally stepping in to save the November tour.

Now a grateful Ms Parton has vowed to give the NSW MP "a huge cuddle" when she arrives in Australia.

The country music legend never tours without a massive, 14.5m bus, staying in it - along with members of her entourage - wherever she performs.

Having applied to bring two buses to Australia, Ms Parton was affronted when Customs ruled one was nearly 2m too long, 5cm too wide and overweight for Australia.

State roads officials also had problems with the buses' doors opening into traffic because they were on the right side of the vehicles, having been built for US conditions.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: September 25, 2011, 12:05:09 PM »

Hello Tib 

Have you seen any news or articles about the murder of Christopher Tiensch or of Plus SMS Limited?  Please take a look at this article and you'll see why I ask.  Plus SMS Limited is a firm located in New Zealand, and they will be part of the murder investigation of Mr. Tiensch.  He was murdered in the U.S., but there are ties to SMS Ltd.  There is a 3 page article in my first post of the thread.
Thank you!

Christopher Tiensch's thread in Unsolved Murders:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12127.msg1471659#msg1471659
The Mysterious Murder of Christopher Tiensch

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: September 26, 2011, 03:56:57 AM »

Hello Tib 

Have you seen any news or articles about the murder of Christopher Tiensch or of Plus SMS Limited?  Please take a look at this article and you'll see why I ask.  Plus SMS Limited is a firm located in New Zealand, and they will be part of the murder investigation of Mr. Tiensch.  He was murdered in the U.S., but there are ties to SMS Ltd.  There is a 3 page article in my first post of the thread.
Thank you!

Christopher Tiensch's thread in Unsolved Murders:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12127.msg1471659#msg1471659
The Mysterious Murder of Christopher Tiensch

Hello Muffy   

There should be a lot of articles about this case and the background to his employment in New Zealand.  My programme is full today but will search tomorrow and add anything I find in the new thread for monkeys to read and comment.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: September 26, 2011, 04:01:54 AM »

Not going to comment on this - nope - no way - don't want the big red button.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/man-accused-of-daniel-morcombes-murder-expresses-frustration-at-unnecessary-court-appearance/story-e6freoof-1226146766634

Man accused of Daniel Morcombe's murder expresses frustration at unnecessary court appearance

by: Jasmin Lill
    September 26, 2011 11:40AM

THE man accused of the murder of Daniel Morcombe has expressed his frustration at being brought from jail to court when his appearance was not required.

Brett Peter Cowan, 41, has been in custody since his arrest last month over the murder of the Sunshine Coast teenager in the Glass House Mountains on December 7, 2003.

He has also been charged with deprivation of liberty, child stealing, indecent treatment and misconduct with a corpse in relation to the 13-year-old.

Cowan was brought from jail to the cells of the Brisbane Magistrates Court today, but defence lawyer Tim Meehan said he didn't need his client to be present in court.

Outside court, Mr Meehan said his client was frustrated that he'd been brought to court.

"He knew that I'd written to the court and to the jail as well, so he's frustrated by the fact that he was brought in and really didn't need to be here," he said.

"He's just happy that now we have some movement and hopefully the matters will gain some momentum and that he can work toward clearing his name."

Mr Meehan said Cowan was advised last week that he would be brought to court ahead of today's mention of his case.

"It was a waste of his time certainly. He's frustrated by the fact he was woken up at 5am in order to be brought in," he said.

"He understands that he's in a special position, I suppose, considering the nature of the allegations against him and that really the court just wants to make sure that everything is done properly."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: September 26, 2011, 08:58:20 PM »

Thank you for posting articles for the Christopher Tiensch case Tib.

And I can see why you are choosing not to comment on Cowan.   

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: September 26, 2011, 09:28:44 PM »

http://www.hawkesbaytoday.co.nz/news/experts-have-high-hopes-for-happy-feet/1117323/

Experts have high hopes for Happy Feet

AMY SHANKS | Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:35

There is still hope of a storybook ending for a much-loved emperor penguin named Happy Feet.

The theory he pecked off a transmitter attached to his tail feathers is a feasible explanation as to why he suddenly dropped off the radar, a Havelock North company that designed the device has said.

Sirtrack wildlife telemetry consultant Kevin Lay said it was likely that Happy Feet was one of a small number of penguins who would not tolerate such a device.

"If he was as stroppy as they say he was, he could well have got it off.

"Most penguins couldn't care less, but there are about two to three per cent who are annoyed by it. Usually we would remove the device in that situation.

"The most likely explanation is that either he pulled it off or it has come off."

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: September 29, 2011, 05:32:16 AM »

http://www.examiner.com.au/news/local/news/general/dafoe-hopes-tassie-tiger-exists-in-bush/2307576.aspx?storypage=0

Dafoe hopes Tassie tiger exists in bush

29 Sep, 2011 12:17 PM

US actor admits to child- like wish that the thylacine is still out there. CARIS BIZZACA reports.

Actor Willem Dafoe feels like a kid again saying it, but he hopes the Tasmanian tiger still exists.

In his latest film, The Hunter, Dafoe plays a mercenary sent to Tasmania by a pharmaceutical company to hunt for the last surviving Tasmanian tiger.

In reality, the thylacine is believed to have been hunted to extinction by Australian settlers, with the last known one dying at a zoo in Hobart in 1936.

There have been many unconfirmed reports of sightings though and Dafoe remains optimistic about one being out there.

"I feel a little like a child, but I like to think there is and when you see all that wilderness you think, it's possible," he said.

"It's a little bit like I remember when I'd go fishing as a kid, I'd look out at the water and I would envision the big fish that I was going to catch."

Director Daniel Nettheim says that if there is one, he hopes the spotter has their mobile phone ready.

"I'm really hoping that the next person who claims to see one, manages to get a photo with their iPhone, because people can carry cameras everywhere," he said.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: September 29, 2011, 09:16:19 PM »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/national/australian-backpacker-madeleine-rae-crawley-dies-on-contiki-tour-in-rome/story-e6freooo-1226153529696

Australian backpacker dies on Contiki tour in Rome

by: Lucy Carne
    September 30, 2011 9:15AM

AN Australian backpacker is dead and another seriously ill after a suspected drug and alcohol overdose during a Contiki tour in Rome.

The 24-year-old woman - who identity has not been confirmed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), though it is understood she comes from the Tweed Heads in NSW - arrived at San Pietro Hospital, north of Rome at dawn yesterday (3pm yesterday AEST) but later died of a cardiac arrest in the emergency department, police said.

Her female friend, who is yet to be named but also from Australia and believed to be in her 20s, was in a serious condition after her stomach was pumped.

The young women had been in Italy for a week on a Contiki tour with 50 backpackers and were staying at the Seven Hills campsite, north of central Rome, police said.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: September 30, 2011, 03:16:27 AM »

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/chimps-move-into-new-7-million-home-at-taronga-zoo-in-sydney/story-e6frf7jx-1226154060875

Chimps move into new $7 million home at Taronga Zoo in Sydney

by: By Samantha Meys
    September 30, 2011 2:52PM

STUNNING views of Sydney Harbour, cascading water features and towering palm trees - who wouldn't want to live here?

Add some climbing ropes and you've got the perfect abode for 17 lucky Taronga Zoo chimpanzees, who officially moved into their new $7 million home today.

And the chimps aren't the only winners.

The state-of-the-art interactive complex also allows members of the public get up close and personal with the primates.

With 12-metre high towers, a network of climbing ropes and a 180kg hammock made out of fire hoses, there's always something to keep the chimps entertained.

The makeover began in 2009 after the chimps were moved to a temporary exhibit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.