April 19, 2024, 11:43:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517564 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1020 on: March 25, 2010, 11:38:33 PM »

http://www.dateinasia.com/userprofile.aspx?uid=d1ea5cb1-1d34-478d-a170-5e767701c9e0

You can send a message to checkmate87  from Muang Ake in Thailand now! 

State / Region:     Pathumthani
City:     Muang Ake
Ethnicity:     Caucasian (White)
Appearance:     Attractive
Height:     189 cm (6'2")
Weight:     95 kg (209 lbs)
Eye color:     Brown
Hair color:     Brown
Education:     University - Some
Religion:     Agnostic
Zodiac:     Leo
Born in the year of:     Rabbit
Marital status:     Single
Have children:     No
Wants children:     Undecided
Willing to relocate:     Not sure
Smoking:     Yes
Drinking:     Regular drinker

Looking to meet new people and make friends, who knows more...

I am 22 years old, I attended Rangsit University and now have a coffee shop / snack bar across the International College in Rangsit. I work there everyday and we serve everything from drinks to baguetts, croisants, bagels and comming soon pizzas. I have been in thailand now for two years but only speak a little thai. I speak English, Dutch, Papiamento, and a little Spanish. I have travelled all over asia and europe the past 2 years while finishing my studies and right now have no time to travel because I am to busy with the shop. I was born in the netherlands but when I was 2 years old moved to the Caribbean and grew up there on a small island. I like good movies, music, hanging out and going to the clubs but havent had much time for that recently either. I love card games and use to be a proffesional card player from my 16th until my 21st birthday but am now retired from that it is to much stress and ups and downs and I just want to enjoy life.

I want to meet a Female
with age from 18 to 28
and I want to meet for Friendship, Romance, Marriage or Other.

I would like to meet an intelegent good looking girl that knows what she wants and preferably for me speaks english as well. Would be nice if she had an education and / or job but that is not a make or break for me. I would like to meet a social person who is not scared of expressing themselves and likes to travel and do fun things also.

Jug head has also been all over cupid dot com. Looks like he was there for awhile and then gave it up!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: March 25, 2010, 11:38:49 PM »

You know, that second interview just strikes me as the dog that didn't bark.

"John doesn't feel.."       "John wants to go back..."

He never said that he (Tim) "didn't feel" or that he (Tim) wanted to go back with the ROV. 

Perhaps, he heeded whatever warning he may have been given, but just barely.

Plus the sigh...

I, I mean we...

and the UMMMMS  ... really ices it.

I didn't just pinch the chair.I threw it out the window after hearing that....Luckily I didn't hurt anyone..

I hope the window was open!!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: March 25, 2010, 11:40:20 PM »

Here are a few of the questions I have, and I apologize if this information has been covered and I've missed it.  Per the doctors, I am now allowed to claim a bit of brain damage if it works to my advantage.    Monkey Devil!   

1.  Did we ever find out if Eduardo Mansur participated in the January 7th evidence recovery dive?  

2.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5922.msg963275#msg963275  I have a boatload (pun intended) of questions about this, as I don't recall ever having seen this email exchange before.  I'll start with the most obvious... the "friend" Silvetti is asking Caps about... is that Geerman? 

3.  Does anyone know if the family was ever offered the opportunity after this all came out to view the ROV footage of the January 7th evidence recovery dive?  If so, which side of the family?  Dave?  Beth?  I assume Tim Miller has not been given access to it either?

That's enough for now.

Chins up Monkeys!  You ROCK!!  And Today We Are One Day Closer To Justice For Natalee!

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

Take care

Jossy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg611967#msg611967

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: March 25, 2010, 11:44:09 PM »

Thank you, Janet!

If I'm reading that correctly we have conflicting stories from Kyle and Jossy.  Interesting, huh?

I don't really know what to think about that.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: March 25, 2010, 11:47:14 PM »

Thank you, Janet!

If I'm reading that correctly we have conflicting stories from Kyle and Jossy.  Interesting, huh?

As a wise church lady would say...Isn't that special!Me thinks that is very interesting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: March 25, 2010, 11:48:29 PM »

Carpe,LifeSong..At least I got to buy a new chair!Glass is always overflowith... Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: March 25, 2010, 11:51:47 PM »

Thank you, Janet!

I have never believed that Hotshot actually got the email from Jossy that she had Klaas post.

I have always thought that Hotshot created that email...like she created so many other things.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: March 25, 2010, 11:52:06 PM »

Carpe,LifeSong..At least I got to buy a new chair!Glass is always overflowith... Monkey Devil!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: March 25, 2010, 11:53:36 PM »

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1029 on: March 25, 2010, 11:54:15 PM »

Thank you, Janet!

Keep in mind where the supposed email from Jossy came from.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1030 on: March 25, 2010, 11:55:10 PM »

Thank you, Janet!

I have never believed that Hotshot actually got the email from Jossy that she had Klaas post.

I have always thought that Hotshot created that email...like she created so many other things.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: March 25, 2010, 11:56:35 PM »

Thank you, Janet!

Right.  That makes the most sense of all.  So then, do you believe Kyle? 

Here's my point really...and I haven't done the research yet to back it up, but it sure seems like I remember that Eduardo founded/created the Dive team, no?  How on earth could he not have a been a part of it?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: March 26, 2010, 12:00:54 AM »

Thank you, Janet!

Here's my point really...and I haven't done the research yet to back it up, but it sure seems like I remember that Eduardo founded/created the Dive team, no?  How on earth could he not have a been a part of it?

We've discussed many times which players where there from beginning to end.I guess it just depends on what you believe in regards to why Dolph & Eduardo where there from beginning to end...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: March 26, 2010, 12:04:08 AM »

Thank you, Janet!

I don't know why Klye would lie about Eduardo being on the boat the day of the dive, however he did
say that he could not identify a picture of Eduardo.  Maybe Eduardo was on the police boat and not on
the Persistence.  IDK. 
Never trusted that email from Jossy via Hotshot, because at that time Hotshot was a big time member
of C&G and under the Dark Lard's thumb.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: March 26, 2010, 12:07:01 AM »

------------------
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: March 26, 2010, 12:09:06 AM »

I don't know why Klye would lie about Eduardo being on the boat the day of the dive, however he did
say that he could not identify a picture of Eduardo.  Maybe Eduardo was on the police boat and not on
the Persistence.  IDK. 
Never trusted that email from Jossy via Hotshot, because at that time Hotshot was a big time member
of C&G and under the Dark Lard's thumb.

That's where I'm leaning!  Based on nothing but a hunch, but it just sounds right to me.  Especially if Crazy is making up stuff saying he wasn't! 

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: March 26, 2010, 12:19:38 AM »

December 30, 2007

Credit:  Blonde

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.msg547895#msg547895

Eduardo, Tim Miller, and a diving imposter called Tim Trahan.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: March 26, 2010, 12:21:06 AM »

Aruba should just ask CapsLockWizard for the coordinates. Don't forget...he is psychic.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: March 26, 2010, 12:22:29 AM »

I lost Peter R. DeVries for 2 hours tonight.  I was panicky  Even looked out in the yard.
He finally came strolling out.  From where I don't know.  He had found a secret place to nap.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: March 26, 2010, 12:24:51 AM »

I lost Peter R. DeVries for 2 hours tonight.  I was panicky  Even looked out in the yard.
He finally came strolling out.  From where I don't know.  He had found a secret place to nap.

He was probably off doing an undercover investigation!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.