April 25, 2024, 02:50:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518075 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: March 26, 2010, 12:29:59 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: March 26, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »

http://www.dateinasia.com/userprofile.aspx?uid=d1ea5cb1-1d34-478d-a170-5e767701c9e0

You can send a message to checkmate87  from Muang Ake in Thailand now! 

State / Region:     Pathumthani
City:     Muang Ake
Ethnicity:     Caucasian (White)
Appearance:     Attractive
Height:     189 cm (6'2")
Weight:     95 kg (209 lbs)
Eye color:     Brown
Hair color:     Brown
Education:     University - Some
Religion:     Agnostic
Zodiac:     Leo
Born in the year of:     Rabbit
Marital status:     Single
Have children:     No
Wants children:     Undecided
Willing to relocate:     Not sure
Smoking:     Yes
Drinking:     Regular drinker

Looking to meet new people and make friends, who knows more...

I am 22 years old, I attended Rangsit University and now have a coffee shop / snack bar across the International College in Rangsit. I work there everyday and we serve everything from drinks to baguetts, croisants, bagels and comming soon pizzas. I have been in thailand now for two years but only speak a little thai. I speak English, Dutch, Papiamento, and a little Spanish. I have travelled all over asia and europe the past 2 years while finishing my studies and right now have no time to travel because I am to busy with the shop. I was born in the netherlands but when I was 2 years old moved to the Caribbean and grew up there on a small island. I like good movies, music, hanging out and going to the clubs but havent had much time for that recently either. I love card games and use to be a proffesional card player from my 16th until my 21st birthday but am now retired from that it is to much stress and ups and downs and I just want to enjoy life.

I want to meet a Female
with age from 18 to 28
and I want to meet for Friendship, Romance, Marriage or Other.

I would like to meet an intelegent good looking girl that knows what she wants and preferably for me speaks english as well. Would be nice if she had an education and / or job but that is not a make or break for me. I would like to meet a social person who is not scared of expressing themselves and likes to travel and do fun things also.

Like someone pointed out a day or two ago, he wants to meet an "intelegant" girl.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: March 26, 2010, 12:34:06 AM »

Thank you, Janet!

If I'm reading that correctly we have conflicting stories from Kyle and Jossy.  Interesting, huh?

I don't really know what to think about that.

I have never believed that Hotshot actually got the email from Jossy that she had Klaas post.

I have always thought that Hotshot created that email...like she created so many other things.

Right.  That makes the most sense of all.  So then, do you believe Kyle? 

Here's my point really...and I haven't done the research yet to back it up, but it sure seems like I remember that Eduardo founded/created the Dive team, no?  How on earth could he not have a been a part of it?

We've discussed many times which players where there from beginning to end.I guess it just depends on what you believe in regards to why Dolph & Eduardo where there from beginning to end...

Don't forget 'ole Hansie boy aboard, too. Prosecutors always take time away from the courtroom docket and their busy schedules to help the investigators search/examine evidence ocean evidence. Especially, when the crime rate is so low...in Aruba, they must get bored and decide they need to take the afternoon off for a boat ride...Get 'em Hansie boy..
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1043 on: March 26, 2010, 12:43:44 AM »

I lost Peter R. DeVries for 2 hours tonight.  I was panicky  Even looked out in the yard.
He finally came strolling out.  From where I don't know.  He had found a secret place to nap.

He was probably off doing an undercover investigation!

I'm glad you found him Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1044 on: March 26, 2010, 12:44:08 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: March 26, 2010, 01:30:30 AM »

Thank you, Janet!

If I'm reading that correctly we have conflicting stories from Kyle and Jossy.  Interesting, huh?

I don't really know what to think about that.

Keep in mind where the supposed email from Jossy came from.   

I went back and checked my email from her in January 2009 (yes I save them all back to 2005  ).  She didn't forward the email she only posted what she said Jossy said in an email to her.  So I don't know.  If you had asked me at the time if I believed her I'd probably say yes.  Not as sure these days 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: March 26, 2010, 02:29:26 AM »

Well, I had that wrong!! 

Eduardo evidently is with the Search & Rescue operation, not the diving ops.  While I think that Search & Rescue - on an island -would by necessity include diving ops, their picture is next to a helicopter.

Hat tip to TM:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg619159;topicseen#msg619159

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: March 26, 2010, 12:41:39 PM »

Carpe,LifeSong..At least I got to buy a new chair!Glass is always overflowith... Monkey Devil!

Is it wrong that I want to drink a dirty martini now at 12:30 while wearing a blue velvet jacket?!

Love you Monkeys.
Love Natalee.

F aruba and those that support that turd in the carribean. It's not my BAG BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: March 26, 2010, 01:27:28 PM »

Well, I had that wrong!! 

Eduardo evidently is with the Search & Rescue operation, not the diving ops.  While I think that Search & Rescue - on an island -would by necessity include diving ops, their picture is next to a helicopter.

Hat tip to TM:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg619159;topicseen#msg619159

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/28/world/main798799.shtml

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Aug. 28, 2005
Divers Search Aruba Coast For Teen
Volunteers Hope To Find Clues About Natalee Holloway's Disappearance

By Jill Preschel

CBS/AP)   Volunteer divers explored waters off Aruba's east coast Sunday, hoping to find clues in the disappearance of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway.

At least eight divers volunteered to search waters about one mile from a beach near the Holiday Inn where Holloway stayed during a vacation to celebrate her high school graduation, said Eduardo Mansur, co-founder of the Aruba Search and Rescue Foundation.

Although the waters have been searched before, the group claims a radar machine invented by an American has detected human bones in the area. The inventor, Joe Walker, came to Aruba to help in the search but is currently off the island, Mansur said.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: March 26, 2010, 01:49:22 PM »

http://www.ultimateclearlake.com/2010/03/banquet-auction-benefit-texas-equusearch

Banquet, auction to aid mounted search team
March 26, 2010 10:28 am
Greg May wrote:

By FLORI MEEKS
Texas Equusearch gets its share of press coverage, Debbie Drury said.

But she doubts people give much thought to the nonprofit organization’s operations when it’s not in the spotlight, aiding in the search of lost and missing people.

“I don’t think people understand it’s fully funded by donations,” said Drury, who volunteers for the Dickinson-based organization with her husband, board member Jim Drury.

“When the crisis is over, it’s silent. People don’t know the phone bills go on.”

The Drury’s, the owners of the Clear Lake-area Market Doctors advertising firm, are hoping the upcoming fund-raiser they’re hosting for Texas Equusearch will help boost the organization’s operating budget, as well as interest in supporting the mounted search and rescue team.

The first Endless Search Banquet and Charity Auction benefiting Texas Equusearch will begin at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 8, at Campbell Hall at the Pasadena Fairgrounds, 7902 Fairmont Parkway.

Tickets are $75 per person, and sponsorships are available for $500 to $5,000. Dress that evening will be business casual.

Celebrity guests will include Beth Holloway, the mother of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005.

Texas Equusearch searched extensively for Natalee, but she remains missing.

Also expected at the banquet are Don Clark, former FBI special agent in charge of the Houston division, and author Judith McNaught. Lisa Baldwin of KPRC-TV Channel 2 will serve as the master of ceremonies.

Judge Louie Ditta, Harris County Justice of the Peace, Precinct Eight, will be the event’s auctioneer. Auction items range include a donated five-bedroom home in Aruba; a penthouse near Cancun, Mexico; a Costa Rica trip; an exotic hunting venture; and assorted event tickets.

Also planned for the fund-raiser is live music by Kelly McGuire.

Texas Equusearch was established in 2000 to provide volunteer horse mounted search and recovery for lost and missing people. The team is dedicated to the memory of Laura Miller, the daughter of founding director Tim Miller. She was abducted and murder in north Galveston County in 1984.

Drury said supporting Tim Miller’s efforts is the least the community can do. “Everyday he’s out doing something for someone,” she said.

For more information about the fund-raiser, sponsorships or the donation of auction items, call 281-309-9500.

Texas Equusearch needs volunteers to help with searches. Those with experience in rescue skills such as CPR, advanced lifesaving and field craft can also assist in search projects.

Volunteers must be at least 18 years old and have no felony convictions. Team members will volunteer in searches to help find missing persons, attend search and rescue training seminars, attend general meetings and attend trail rides, cook-offs, parades and other community events.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: March 26, 2010, 02:09:56 PM »

http://www.ultimateclearlake.com/2010/03/banquet-auction-benefit-texas-equusearch

Greg May wrote:

By FLORI MEEKS

But she doubts people give much thought to the nonprofit organization’s operations when it’s not in the spotlight, aiding in the search of lost and missing people.

“I don’t think people understand it’s fully funded by donations,” said Drury, who volunteers for the Dickinson-based organization with her husband, board member Jim Drury.

“When the crisis is over, it’s silent. People don’t know the phone bills go on.”

The Drury’s, the owners of the Clear Lake-area Market Doctors advertising firm, are hoping the upcoming fund-raiser they’re hosting for Texas Equusearch will help boost the organization’s operating budget, as well as interest in supporting the mounted search and rescue team.

The first Endless Search Banquet and Charity Auction benefiting Texas Equusearch will begin at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 8, at Campbell Hall at the Pasadena Fairgrounds, 7902 Fairmont Parkway.

Tickets are $75 per person, and sponsorships are available for $500 to $5,000. Dress that evening will be business casual.

Celebrity guests will include Beth Holloway, the mother of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005.

Also expected at the banquet are Don Clark, former FBI special agent in charge of the Houston division, and author Judith McNaught. Lisa Baldwin of KPRC-TV Channel 2 will serve as the master of ceremonies.

Judge Louie Ditta, Harris County Justice of the Peace, Precinct Eight, will be the event’s auctioneer. Auction items range include a donated five-bedroom home in Aruba; a penthouse near Cancun, Mexico; a Costa Rica trip; an exotic hunting venture; and assorted event tickets.

Texas Equusearch was established in 2000 to provide volunteer horse mounted search and recovery for lost and missing people. The team is dedicated to the memory of Laura Miller, the daughter of founding director Tim Miller. She was abducted and murder in north Galveston County in 1984.

Drury said supporting Tim Miller’s efforts is the least the community can do. “Everyday he’s out doing something for someone,” she said.

For more information about the fund-raiser, sponsorships or the donation of auction items, call 281-309-9500.

Texas Equusearch needs volunteers to help with searches. Those with experience in rescue skills such as CPR, advanced lifesaving and field craft can also assist in search projects.

Volunteers must be at least 18 years old and have no felony convictions. Team members will volunteer in searches to help find missing persons, attend search and rescue training seminars, attend general meetings and attend trail rides, cook-offs, parades and other community events.

I get confused.    Why would they want to send anybody to Aruba???

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: March 26, 2010, 02:24:27 PM »

Scootch over Mag, count me on the confused bench with you. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1052 on: March 26, 2010, 02:43:00 PM »

Aruba
"Turnover hotel sector under pressure '
March 26, 2010, 14:01

ORANGE CITY - The turnover in the hotel sector is under pressure due to lower occupancy and lower room rates. The monthly report of the Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) over the month of December 2009, there are signs of such projects. The report was published yesterday.

The monthly report that the average occupancy rate of hotels and timeshares in 2009 by 1.9 percentage points. Declining occupancy was accompanied by a decrease of the average daily rate of 1.6 percent. These two factors, the actual revenue fell by 6.6 percent per available room compared to 2008.

Reduction BBO
Government revenue for the months of December 2009 and January 2010 show that, compared with the corresponding periods one years earlier, the total revenue for the government in December increased by 11.2 percent, while a decrease of 14.2 percent in January was recorded. The decrease in January, according to CBA due to lower revenues from turnover tax (BBO), income and profits and play right licenses.

The monthly report also states that the January 2010 inflation at 6.3 per cent. The increase in the consumer price index (cpi), compared with a negative inflation of 3.2 percent in January 2009, was mainly caused by an increase in water and electricity tariffs. The Bank is reported that in December compared with a decrease in the CPI was noted by 0.5 percentage points. "Whether this can be attributed to the reduction-BBO is being examined," he CBA know.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1053 on: March 26, 2010, 02:48:02 PM »

Greg May wrote:

By FLORI MEEKS

I am a staunch Texas Equusearch supporter.... but screw that.

Even if they are just trying to get rid of it as a joke.

Bad joke!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1054 on: March 26, 2010, 03:10:08 PM »

Why do I feel like everyone involved has there head up their a**!

A trip to Aruba? They can't be serious...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: March 26, 2010, 03:13:48 PM »

Why do I feel like everyone involved has there head up their a**!

A trip to Aruba? They can't be serious...
The 5 bedroom house and trip is probably donated by John Silvetti! 

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1056 on: March 26, 2010, 03:18:31 PM »

If I was Dave H, I would call everyone of these people to a meeting and demand answers! Enough already!! Whoever doesn't show up is the enemy! Done!

Kyle K
Tim Miller
John Silvetti
Jossy
Louis Schaefer

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: March 26, 2010, 03:32:01 PM »

Greg May wrote:

By FLORI MEEKS

I am a staunch Texas Equusearch supporter.... but screw that.

Even if they are just trying to get rid of it as a joke.

Bad joke!

I agree!  It is in bad taste.  It shows no respect for Natalee or Beth and with Beth listed as a speaker,
it is just plain ridiculous.  What on earth is going on? 
I would wager that when Beth agreed to speak she didn't know the prize list.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: March 26, 2010, 03:32:05 PM »

I look at that donated home differently.  If I owned a condo in Aruba and didn't want to go back I think donating it to TES so they could auction it would be a good thing.  I way to get rid of property I didn't want, help TES and get a tax write off at the same time.
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: March 26, 2010, 03:38:10 PM »

I look at that donated home differently.  If I owned a condo in Aruba and didn't want to go back I think donating it to TES so they could auction it would be a good thing.  I way to get rid of property I didn't want, help TES and get a tax write off at the same time.

I respectively disagree klaas... If I owned a condo on Aruba I would have sold it a long time ago... Even for a loss..

I think this is a slap in the face of Beth and Natalee.. It shows greed on the part of TES that they would auction anything to bring in a buck..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.