April 19, 2024, 08:18:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517550 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: March 26, 2010, 09:45:59 PM »

TIM MILLER

Tim Miller Going Back To Aruba to Search for Natalee Holloway
Posted January 9, 2006 by Scared Monkeys

“I do not want them to be a victim in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The three boys may be, but the Aruban people are not.”

---

Joran, Deepak and Satish were not victims of anything except maybe crappy parenting.

Victims don`t sit around emailing each other plotting how to snatch and rape somebody and then dump them on a beach.

ALE has the evidence.

I think Tim Miller has a good heart but sometimes makes a poor choice of words.

I don't think he meant to imply that J2K were victims of anything other than their own
evil doings.

Oh, I would agree with you, Mags... 100%. I respect Tim.

It just fries me to see it in writing, and I just couldn`t help myself.

Thinking of Frankenstein bangs and the two limp wristed under-developed girls from Suriname as victims just makes me jump on top of my couch and go 

That is what happens when some people take statements totally out of the context they were intended.

I know in my heart that Tim Miller would never portray J2K other than the murdering cowards that they are,
but it infurates me to see a statement like that put out there as though Tim is defending them.

TIM MILLER

[b]Tim Miller Going Back To Aruba to Search for Natalee Holloway
[/b]

Tim Miller stated the following comment with regards to the boycott:

“I have not called for a boycott of Aruba. I am not in favor of the boycott. The residents of Aruba are wonderful people, why should they be blamed and held responsible for the actions of a few? I do not feel that it is fair to the residents of Aruba. I do not want them to be a victim in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The three boys may be, but the Aruban people are not.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/01/09/tim-miller-going-back-to-aruba-to-search-for-natalee-holloway/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: March 26, 2010, 09:55:19 PM »

If I was Dave H, I would call everyone of these people to a meeting and demand answers! Enough already!! Whoever doesn't show up is the enemy! Done!

Kyle K
Tim Miller
John Silvetti
Jossy
Louis Schaefer

Much agreed!I understand the phrase "keep your enemies closer" but,seriously.Time will tell with each and every person involved with the Persistence search,what their motives where,and are.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: March 26, 2010, 09:58:50 PM »

TIM MILLER

[/b]

“I have not called for a boycott of Aruba. I am not in favor of the boycott. The residents of Aruba are wonderful people, why should they be blamed and held responsible for the actions of a few? I do not feel that it is fair to the residents of Aruba. I do not want them to be a victim in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The three boys may be, but the Aruban people are not.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/01/09/tim-miller-going-back-to-aruba-to-search-for-natalee-holloway/

I truly believe that unless a person has gotten their rear out of the chair and stood shoulder to shoulder to Nat's Dad in the landfill sorting through trash looking for Natalee themselves, they ought not to question those who did.

I've said the same of Red, I say it again of Tim Miller.  We all know how Tim talks. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: March 26, 2010, 10:01:15 PM »

If I was Dave H, I would call everyone of these people to a meeting and demand answers! Enough already!! Whoever doesn't show up is the enemy! Done!

Kyle K
Tim Miller
John Silvetti
Jossy
Louis Schaefer

Much agreed!I understand the phrase "keep your enemies closer" but,seriously.Time will tell with each and every person involved with the Persistence search,what their motives where,and are.

I hope Time will tell, but sometimes I just don't know any more, KTF.

Seems to me the good guys are being accused while the bad guys stand in the shadows.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: March 26, 2010, 10:05:53 PM »

I look at that donated home differently.  If I owned a condo in Aruba and didn't want to go back I think donating it to TES so they could auction it would be a good thing.  I way to get rid of property I didn't want, help TES and get a tax write off at the same time.

I respectively disagree klaas... If I owned a condo on Aruba I would have sold it a long time ago... Even for a loss..

I think this is a slap in the face of Beth and Natalee.. It shows greed on the part of TES that they would auction anything to bring in a buck..

Patriot

Tim Miller has never supported the volunatry boycott of Aruba while ... Dave and Robin Holloway' positions have changed on the issue.

Janet

+++++++

TIM MILLER

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER AND STEPMOTHER - THE TRAVEL BOYCOTT

PRIOR TO THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

1.  09/05 - DENOUNCING THE BOYCOTT

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 156/157:  It is true that we have not been happy with the way the investigation into Natalee's disappearance was going, but we had no gripe with the general population.  ... That is why I felt uncomfortable supporting a boycott.

On September 19, 2005, I met with Taylor Northrop.  The Aruban government hired him for damage control.  He was working with the Strategic Communications Task Force which was comprised of approximately thirteen members of the community, including government spokesperson Rueben Trappenburg, Rob Smith of the Aruban Hospitality & Security Foundation, and other business and political leaders.  Taylor thanked me for the press interview I had given denouncing the boycott and advised me that it made his job easier.

2.  11/05 - UPHOLDING THE BOYCOTT WITH RESERVATIONS

Page 194/195:  On November 8, 2005, Alabama Governor Bob Rile held a televised press conference with Beth and Jug Twitty at his side during which he called for a travel boycott of Aruba.  He also urged all fifty states to back him in the boycott, stating, "Until their lack of law enforcement practices can be evalutation, and until they offer some resolution in the Natalee's case, tourists are not safe in Aruba or any Dutch Territories."

While I still had mixed feelings about a boycott, I stood strong in supporting my government in any decisions they made.  The people of Aruba have elected their officials, and their officials have spoken.  We elect our officials, and they have decided what is necessary for the people.

3.  12/05 - BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

Page 196:
  Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position.  In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

FOLLOWING THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

1.  06/19 - FLIP FLOP

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007

The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

2.  06/19 - MARK PURCELL APPLAUDS

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007

Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

Carpe

The reason I originally posted the above quote in its entirety ... which appeared on SM Front Page ... was to inform Patriot that Tim Miller was against the voluntary boycott of Aruba and ... then may account for his decision to include a home in Aruba as part of his auction to raise funds.

Janet

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: March 26, 2010, 10:15:33 PM »

Kyle K
Tim Miller
John Silvetti
Jossy
Louis Schaefer

I hope Time will tell, but sometimes I just don't know any more, KTF.

Seems to me the good guys are being accused while the bad guys stand in the shadows.

As you all know,i don't know much! Just a person who'd like to see justice for Natalee.I just don't agree that it will come from being friendly with the ENEMY(Aruba)I give kudos for the effort but,i agree that the game is fixed!I believe the only avenue for justice is the TRUTH coming from someone,and or some people involved in the Persistence search coming forward to the FBI.If they have,God Bless.If at somepoint the authorities don't do anything it's about HIGHTIME that someone went on NATIONAL TV with the story regarding the Persistence.Me thinks you'd have many people VERY happy,and more then willing to donate to the cause of JUSTICE...Holding the American Traitors accountable.You tell me.Who knows the story the best?Probably someone on the Persistence but,what do i know! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: March 26, 2010, 10:26:39 PM »

TIM MILLER

“I do not want them to be a victim in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The three boys may be, but the Aruban people are not.”

---

Joran, Deepak and Satish were not victims of anything except maybe crappy parenting.

Victims don`t sit around emailing each other plotting how to snatch and rape somebody and then dump them on a beach.

ALE has the evidence.

I think Tim Miller has a good heart but sometimes makes a poor choice of words.

I don't think he meant to imply that J2K were victims of anything other than their own
evil doings.

Oh, I would agree with you, Mags... 100%. I respect Tim.

It just fries me to see it in writing, and I just couldn`t help myself.

Thinking of Frankenstein bangs and the two limp wristed under-developed girls from Suriname as victims just makes me jump on top of my couch and go 

That is what happens when some people take statements totally out of the context they were intended.

I know in my heart that Tim Miller would never portray J2K other than the murdering cowards that they are,
but it infurates me to see a statement like that put out there as though Tim is defending them.

TIM MILLER

[/b]

Janet,
You are making mountains out of molehills again.  You should have enough sense to see in that statement
Tim omitted the word guilty...or whomever transcribed the statement omitted it.  There is no reason to question
the motives of everyone that tries to help in the Natalee Holloway case as you seem to take such delight in doing.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: March 26, 2010, 10:49:38 PM »

Why do I feel like everyone involved has there head up their a**!

A trip to Aruba? They can't be serious...

The 5 bedroom house and trip is probably donated by John Silvetti! 

Wreck

Why do you believe that the house and trip may have been donated to TES by John Silvetti?

Thanks

Janet

+++++++

http://www.ultimateclearlake.com/2010/03/banquet-auction-benefit-texas-equusearch

Banquet, auction to aid mounted search team
March 26, 2010 10:28 am
Greg May wrote:

By FLORI MEEKS
Texas Equusearch gets its share of press coverage, Debbie Drury said.

Judge Louie Ditta, Harris County Justice of the Peace, Precinct Eight, will be the event’s auctioneer. Auction items range include a donated five-bedroom home in Aruba; a penthouse near Cancun, Mexico; a Costa Rica trip; an exotic hunting venture; and assorted event tickets.

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: March 26, 2010, 11:52:03 PM »

Why do I feel like everyone involved has there head up their a**!

A trip to Aruba? They can't be serious...

The 5 bedroom house and trip is probably donated by John Silvetti! 

Wreck

Why do you believe that the house and trip may have been donated to TES by John Silvetti?

Thanks

Janet

+++++++

http://www.ultimateclearlake.com/2010/03/banquet-auction-benefit-texas-equusearch

Banquet, auction to aid mounted search team
March 26, 2010 10:28 am
Greg May wrote:

By FLORI MEEKS
Texas Equusearch gets its share of press coverage, Debbie Drury said.

Judge Louie Ditta, Harris County Justice of the Peace, Precinct Eight, will be the event’s auctioneer. Auction items range include a donated five-bedroom home in Aruba; a penthouse near Cancun, Mexico; a Costa Rica trip; an exotic hunting venture; and assorted event tickets.

I said it tongue-in-cheek -- but it would not shock me if true ................................ Silvetti still has business connections on the island and probably has a house to donate for a week.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: March 27, 2010, 12:13:37 AM »

By the way, I highly doubt these "houses", penthouses, etc. are actually donated entire deeds to property -- but, essentially a "timeshare" for a week or so.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: March 27, 2010, 12:31:19 AM »

By the way, I highly doubt these "houses", penthouses, etc. are actually donated entire deeds to property -- but, essentially a "timeshare" for a week or so.

I tend to think you may be right Wreck.

Could it be that all the travel donations were afforded to the TES auction by travel agents.

When you consider that Tim Miller is not a supporter of the voluntary travel boycott ... I can understand why he did not reject the donation of a home in Aruba in his fund raising quest.

Thank you for sharing another perspective.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: March 27, 2010, 12:33:48 AM »

On the other hand ... maybe Tim could have turned down the donation of a home in Aruba out of respect for one of the guest speakers at the fund raising ... Beth Holloway.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1092 on: March 27, 2010, 12:54:56 AM »

I really doubt that Tim Miller is handling the donations of items to auction on a personal basis.  There are probably others doing that.

But it does seem to me, that there should be no doubt how Mark Purcell is regarded in this forum and the many reasons WHY most of us regard him that way.  So why would anything that idiot has/had to say about anything be quoted here?  I chose to say nothing about it and left for a while..watched a movie...came back...and there it is again QUOTED (or BUMPED) up to the next page by the original poster! 

If you read the article where Tim Miller makes the statement, I think anyone with any common sense can understand WHY he said what he did.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: March 27, 2010, 01:05:01 AM »

I agree, and I'll add that they probably can't sell those blocks to save their lives!   Monkey Devil!

There are LOTS of listings for many of the same to be found in many places I've read.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: March 27, 2010, 01:05:30 AM »

No one can support a voluntary boycott of Aruba and say so in the media then turn around and ask Aruba for permission to search again and again.  TES was already refused at least once in the past on that basis.  If Tim Miller ever wants to be allowed to search in the future, he cannot do so while boycotting and neither can anybody else.

Just saying. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: March 27, 2010, 01:13:26 AM »

And anything found in Aruban waters has to be turned over, by law, to guess who?

Whether we like it or not. 

It's the law the same as it would be if found in our own waters.

Taken from that perspective, much as an agreement to share with the FBI beforehand would have been good, if that was not possible, what would be better?  Make the deal with Aruba or not search at all?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: March 27, 2010, 01:14:18 AM »

No one can support a voluntary boycott of Aruba and say so in the media then turn around and ask Aruba for permission to search again and again.  TES was already refused at least once in the past on that basis.  If Tim Miller ever wants to be allowed to search in the future, he cannot do so while boycotting and neither can anybody else.

Just saying. . . .

Exactly!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: March 27, 2010, 01:16:49 AM »

Just saying. . . .

You are absolutely right Anna.  No matter how we feel about Aruba, Tim Miller certainly can't be announcing his disdain for a country if he ever wants to be allowed back in to search.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: March 27, 2010, 01:17:40 AM »

Just saying. . . .

Hey Anna,
I agree with both of your statements.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: March 27, 2010, 01:18:32 AM »

O/T Anna - be sure and check Musings for a new photo of Magnolia's pup Buck.  They are 5 1/2 weeks old already!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.