April 25, 2024, 09:41:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518093 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: March 28, 2010, 02:34:19 PM »

I was just shocked to see a pic of him without his glasses.  I didn't think it was a post death pic and was trying to find more about it when my internet went down...it's up and down today for some reason.

Contacs?  Lasic (sp) surgery?  He's squinting so maybe not....maybe he forgot them or he left them in a gym bag at the raquet club.   

I think they may be in his shirt pocket...he was probably just trying to be "cool".    puker

Yes, in his pocket:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1181 on: March 28, 2010, 02:48:55 PM »

I was wondering what was taking so long camochance!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: March 28, 2010, 02:50:13 PM »

snip

However, this is Jan Brennan (slightly modified facebook photo) Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

I don't mean to be offensive, but I swear that is the manliest woman I've ever seen.  She's got male-pattern baldness with the receding hairline and a full-on 'stache! 

I'm just sayin'.  A wax and a weave, baby.  Think about it!

Monkey Devil!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: March 28, 2010, 02:57:18 PM »

Domain Name       setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       209.88.131.# (Setarnet)
ISP       Equant
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1024 x 768
Color Depth    :    24 bits
Time of Visit       Mar 28 2010 2:49:06 pm
Last Page View       Mar 28 2010 2:52:20 pm
Visit Length       3 minutes 14 seconds
Page Views       3
Referring URL      http://scaredmonkeys...e-fell-high-on-coke/
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...coke/comment-page-3/
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...talee-holloway-case/
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Mar 28 2010 2:49:06 pm
Visit Number       21,460,242

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: March 28, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »

snip

Monkey Devil!

I don't mean to be offensive, but I swear that is the manliest woman I've ever seen.  She's got male-pattern baldness with the receding hairline and a full-on 'stache! 

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: March 28, 2010, 03:26:06 PM »

So Mike Eman's father inlaw was retired CIA 

Very interesting!   

Thanks to you and Klaas for the research.  I just was not able to do it myself today.  If anything, it's something else to think about...maybe nothing but the wheels on the bus go round and round....         

As I recall, so did Linda Blair's head in the Exorcist.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: March 28, 2010, 04:36:05 PM »

http://gallery.me.com/cafechaos#100104/DSC00237&bgcolor=black

Looks a lot like her brother to me.  jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: March 28, 2010, 04:53:54 PM »

http://gallery.me.com/cafechaos#100104/DSC00237&bgcolor=black

Looks a lot like her brother to me.  jmo

Not sure if that is a current picture or not.  Album was dated March 6, but it could have been from last year.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1188 on: March 28, 2010, 05:27:49 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: March 28, 2010, 05:33:59 PM »

snip

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

That is an old trick called the HALF DOG. You take a shot like that to hide the other
half of your body. You can righteously proclaim your love for animals... and appear to
be slimmer than you are.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: March 28, 2010, 05:46:18 PM »

Twins!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: March 28, 2010, 05:50:10 PM »

http://gallery.me.com/cafechaos#100208&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=36

July 2009

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: March 28, 2010, 06:40:27 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_School_of_Aruba

The International School of Aruba is a private, nonprofit, co-educational, English language school. It was founded in 1929 and was owned by Lago Oil and Transport Co. Ltd. From 1986 on, the school was governed by the ISA community and parent body. ISA was acquired by ISS, International School Services, in 2004. In 2005, a new campus was constructed and ISA was relocated to the center of the island of Aruba in the residential neighborhood of Wayaca.

The school is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). A full successful accreditation review was conducted in May, 2008. The school is a U.S. State Department assisted school and an active member of Nederlands Onderwijs in het Buitenland (NOB), Tri-Association-The Association of American Schools of Central America, Colombia, Caribbean, and Mexico; Assoc. for the Advancement of International Education (AAIE)

History

The first English school in Aruba was opened in Seroe Colorado in September, 1929. It was owned and operated by Lago Oil and Transport Co. Ltd. to provide for the schooling of the expatriates' children. During the 1960s, the school also opened its doors to dependents of island residents on a tuition basis. With the closing of Lago in 1985, the parents of the remaining students formed the International School of Aruba (ISA), a non-profit Foundation, to ensure the continuation of English language education on the island.

In March of 2004, the Board of Directors passed the governance and ownership of ISA to International Schools Services (ISS), a not-for-profit organization of Princeton, New Jersey.

A promise was made by ISS to fund a new school building for ISA as part of the transfer agreement. This long-held wish of ISA came true with ISS financing the construction of a new campus. As of August of the 2005-06 academic year, ISA moved to its new more central location in the Wayaca Residence area. From this improved location, ISA aims to reach out more to the islandwide population. In this regard, ISA has hosted a professional development workshop inviting all teachers of the island, sponsored a Health Fair which was open to the public and student organizations, holds an Open Dag annually, and reaches out in other ways via various community service projects.

In September of 2005, we celebrated the 75th anniversary of American international education in Aruba as well as the Groundbreaking for the completely new campus. Less than one year afterwards we moved from Seroe Colorado after decades of excellent education in a quiet environment overlooking the azure waters at the end of the island known as the Colony. Our new location is more conveniently central to the rest of the island and very close to Oranjestad. We gaze upon the Hooiberg nearby, an inspiration to reach for even greater heights in the programs we offer. We are excited about the new enhanced facilities and continue to grow annually in our number of students.

---

ISA - IFA

All inter-linked.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: March 28, 2010, 06:58:22 PM »

Just have to love this tub of an art teacher they put at the front of the line.

Ms. Anita van der Sloot

art@isaruba.com

* Please feel free to email her with your pithy comments!

http://www.isaruba.com/Quick%20links/faculty_and_staff/index.html

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: March 28, 2010, 07:23:10 PM »

I hope I'm not repeating here...

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70457.php

Google translation:

Significantly higher costs for non-members AHATA

March 27, 2010, 13:49 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
 Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The increase in tourist tax in July involves the removal of 2 percent tourism organization AHATA roomtax which now requires its members. The tax measure hotels and apartments that are not members of this tourist organization, faced with an overall increase of 3.5 percent in taxes.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

AHATA director James Hepple said this yesterday at the general assembly of the tourism organization in the Hyatt hotel. It seems inevitable that the increase in tourist taxes to increase prices for the consumer. The tax now at 6 percent, is expected by April 1 and then to 7.5 percent from July 1 to 9.5 percent.

RIU
The money that the tourist tax is collected, goes into a fund that promotion of tourism should be paid. One of the big hotels that are not members of AHATA, and will help pay it later in the tourism fund, the Spanish hotel chain RIU. It was AHATA and the hotels have long been a thorn in the hotel or benefits from marketing of AHATA, but nothing would help. New Alex Meyer, AHATA-chairman said last year: "What can you do? They can be difficult to enforce.

The Aruba Tourism Marketing Fund will be known to the independence of ATA in 2011 managing the money coming from the tourist tax. After independence a seven member board will oversee the tourist. "AHATA The board will appoint three people this and Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber, another three," says director AHATA Hepple. "These six will jointly appoint a seventh person independent director."

Marketing Budget
Hepple is pleased with the arrival of the fund. That made it clear yesterday during the assembly marks. "Because the budget of the fund is easy to estimate, we now can plan well ahead."
The tourism organization is currently assume that a tourist tax of 9.5 percent around 49 million florin posed to the fund. Except for benefits planning and efficiency, means the creation of tourism fund a significant increase in the amount of money available for marketing. "The basic marketing budget for 2010 is 20.5 million U.S. dollars. With an emergency fund of the government budget that increased by 6 million U.S. dollars. "AHATA in 2011 provides that 28 million U.S. dollars available for marketing, an increase of 37 percent over the base budget this year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: March 28, 2010, 07:26:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70458.php

Google translation:

"Naval Exercises Netherlands and Venezuela will continue '

March 27, 2010, 13:50 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
 Print this article

The new Navy Commander, Vice Admiral Matthieu Borsboom, to leave the Marine Center in Eagle.

ORANGE CITY - Netherlands sees, despite simmering tensions between the Netherlands and Venezuela, are no grounds for the joint exercises with its navy of that country to cease. It says the Commander of the Navy (C-ZSK) Matthieu Borsboom.

by our reporter
Ariën Rasmijn

He followed in January Rob Zuiderwijk at the helm of the Navy. He is currently on his first visit to Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles. "The line is put on good neighborliness. We will continue practicing together with Venezuela. There are contacts at the workplace level and those are just good. "Where exactly is the first joint exercise was held in the highest boss of the Dutch Navy as yet unknown. "But it is this year."

The Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez accuses them from Aruba and the Netherlands Netherlands Antilles unauthorized U.S. spy flights over Venezuelan territory to facilitate. Resigning minister Maxime Verhagen (CDA) of Foreign Affairs indicated last week not to succeed at high level to contact the Venezuelan regime.

Drugs
The Amigoe also asked about the arrest of four marines who were stationed in Savaneta. Two days ago this newspaper reported that the Marines arrested for cocaine use and possession. Borsboom very strongly about. "Defense accepts no drugs among its personnel. We have a very clear and strict policy and I run out. This means that the four involved have been suspended and repatriated to the Netherlands, until the matter is that the Public Ministry. "Normally follows such cases dismissal. "This means that the arrest has serious implications for the military and also for their families possible," said Borsboom. He is not that much more in the region by Dutch marines drug offenses than elsewhere. "I do not see that it is statistically much higher, despite the fact that the temptations are often large. But there are more places where it is not too difficult to obtain drugs. As this case plays with, is that the soldiers here have a role in the region precisely to prevent drug shipments. "Borsboom indicates that the four cases arrest independent of each other, though they are simultaneously performed. The commander denied that one of the arrests on March 4 aboard the frigate Hr. Ms. From Speijk occurred. This frigate assigned to drug interceptions.

Cutbacks
The Dutch government is currently preparing for cuts all over her machine. This is based on a study called "rethinking" of the caretaker government. The cuts will also affect Defense. "But then is no vision," said Borsboom. Three years ago, within the Dutch defense device has a cut made. According Borsboom ultimately had no effect on the presence of the navy in the Caribbean, apart from the replacement of the Company Marines in Curacao by a rotating company of the Land Forces. "That concept works. There have already been two rotations. "Borsboom assumes that the tasks of the Navy, whether it is drugs here, fighting piracy in the Horn of Africa or clearing mines in the North Sea, will not be hampered by the cutbacks. The tasks in the Caribbean remain relevant, he says. "We see an increase in traffic in this area and a busier waterways including coastal areas. Recreational boating, fishing, taking place from inspection departments, all this requires is still well to our presence at sea. This is to ensure that good people do good things and bad people not the wrong things. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: March 28, 2010, 07:30:21 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70452.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Premier speaks at Atia

March 27, 2010, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Premier Mike Eman (AVP) is the principal guest speaker at the general assembly of Atia on March 30. It will include responding to the major restructuring of the employers.

Atia has since last year engaged in a major restructuring. She is aided by the Dutch employers' organization VNO-NCW. The plans will be presented during the membership meeting. The plans Towards a tripartite agreement for Aruba and for a strong A strong Atia Aruba are the changes and financial implications for the organization.

The Prime Minister during the meeting will end shackling and also discuss the importance of the role of Atia of Aruba. The reorganization is a clear indication that Atia is getting a director, the mission is renewed and a new ethical code developed. Also examined the voting rights of members based on paid membership. These results are presented on March 30.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: March 28, 2010, 07:31:01 PM »

http://www.isaruba.com/Community/Minutes/index.html

Minutes of ISA-PTO
Monthly Meeting
September 9th 2009 at 12:00 noon
ISA Campus
Presiding:

President Debra Flynn
Present:

Paul & Mary Sibley, Vivienne Teunissen, Mashelle Zeolla, Melissa Mettler, Niti & Prakash Gupta.  Niti and Prakash walked in late for the meeting.

---

Minutes of ISA-PTO
Monthly Meeting
October 14th  2009 at 12:00 noon

ISA Campus
Presiding:

President Vivienne Teunissen.
Present:

Mary Sibley, Ann Derrickson, Niti & Prakash Gupta.  Paul is out of island.

Minutes were then approved as presented.

International Day on 23rd October: Will be chaired by Margarita with the help of Ms. Uthana Barros. Melissa is working on the talent show. So far there are items from Ms. Sergia, Olivia Zeolla, Montessori and other elementary classes and also from Indian group.  25 flags have been brought in for the parade of nations. Teacher liaison will be Ms. Uthana Barros. She would also take charge of the parade of nations. Tables for different nationalities will be set up as usual. So far, 13 countries have agreed to this

----

Minutes of ISA-PTO
Monthly Meeting
November 11th 2009 at 12:00 noon

Presiding: President Vivienne Teunissen. Others present:  Paul Sibley, Margarita Krichevsky, and later Niti Gupta.

Art auction: Vivienne spoke with Anita van der Sloot. She suggested combining an art auction with a drama performance of elementary. Paul says that no decision has been made yet about drama-activities this year. Better wait and than decide what could be combined. Vivienne agrees with Anita that at least her materials should be paid out of the profit.

SAC REPORT: Next meeting is December 9, 2009.

Headmaster’s Report: Uniform committee: now Paul is looking for members of the staff and students.
Seasonal flu injections have been given by the BGD to the 3,4 and 5 year olds.
This week is Boekenweek. A Dutch writer makes a visit to the school.
There is IDEFRE soccer tournament going on right now.
Saturday is AHATA beach cleanup. Busses leave at 8.
A marketing plan has been made by experienced parent- marketers. There will be Open Days and presentations at schools and business groups, newspaper articles. A professional video will be made to support the presentations.
Paul has a meeting with the minister of Education soon.

----

Minutes of ISA-PTO
Monthly Meeting
January 13th 2010 at 12:00 noon

Bingo: Tentative date: Sunday, March 28th is not practical due to Fiesta Rotarian being planned on the same date. It will be moved to a Sunday on April 18th or 25th. Availability of a hotel is very important. Margarita sent some emails to Mr. Rob Smith on this. Niti and Margarita will check again on a suitable venue. Flea market will be passed this time.

PTO Calendar of upcoming events this year:

Family Soccer at Eagle Beach: Friday, the 5th February. Sponsored by Jurgen van Schaijk of Amsterdam Manor

Bingo: 18th April 2010 as a tentative date

Art Auction & End of the year Celebration: May 28th 2010

----

Minutes of ISA-PTO

Monthly Meeting
February 10th 2010 at 12:00 noon

Presiding: President: Vivienne Teunissen. Others present:  Steve & Margarita Krichevsky, Mashelle Zeolla, Ann Derrickson, Jackie Juliao, Niti & Prakash Gupta. 

Report executive board: Vivienne sent an Email to Joan Adams regarding the new headmaster and the possibility to meet before finalizing a candidate. Mashelle and Ann suggested a welcoming party should be held for the new headmaster as was done last time, for the Sibley’s.

Bingo: 25th April 2010 as a tentative date
Art Auction & End of the year Celebration: May 28th 2010

----

Minutes of ISA-PTO

Monthly Meeting

March 10th 2010 at 12:00 noon

Present: President Vivienne Teunissen, Margarita Krichevsky, Paul Sibley, Mary Sibley, Ms. Sarah Putnam (visiting new HOS), Niti & Prakash Gupta. 

Bingo: Bingo date has been moved to Sunday on April 25th. Niti confirmed that the ballroom at Westin has been reserved for this event. Room rent of US $2.500 has been waived. Only setup charges will be applicable. The whole room will be available and will be set up for 300 persons. This will curtail the cost. Now the committee will look forward to getting raffles / bingo prizes and more help. Ms. Sibley will request Honor Society students to help out with registration and raffles etc. A press release and newspaper advertisement will be placed closer to the date. Art classes can come up with posters.

End of Year Party: This will be held on May 28th. Margarita will look for suitable venue. Everyone last year had a great time at Divi Phoenix and it was a good occasion to say good bye to departing families as well. There is a budget of Awg. 1.000 on this event and the balance will have to be contributed by the parents. Ms. Anita will combine it with the Art Auction. AP seniors can donate some art pieces for the Art auction. A part of profit can go to the Art program. Farewell to the outgoing community / teachers will be a small part of the event.

Minutes submitted by Niti & Prakash Gupta

NEXT PTO MEETING: will be held on Wednesday, 21st April 2010 at 12 noon at ISA CAMPUS

Bingo: 21th April 2010 at Westin Ball room

Art Auction & End of the year Celebration: May 28th 2010. Location to be determined.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: March 28, 2010, 07:41:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70451.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Military watch robust penalty

March 27, 2010, 13:41 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A Dutch soldier stationed in Aruba, which is accused of public violence and robbery with violence, should probably remain one months behind bars. The court case recently decided to postpone.

The request by the lawyer to his client from detention pending hearing, was rejected by the court. The Public Prosecutor (OM) accused the military of fighting in public and states that he has a bag from someone's hands ripped. This is considered a robbery using violence. The incident took place on November 28, 2009 for the entrance to Chino Latino restaurant and nightclub on North. Four other soldiers, according to the OM in the fight involved, the handling of their cases do not in jail waiting. The judge of the captured soldier found it "unfair" and asked to suspend the detention of his client. The lawyer also argued that there is a robbery, there was only one fight took place. According to the military prosecutor was the instigator of the fight however. Moreover, if the court argued, alone in a robbery with violence is at least ten months imprisonment. Also, the soldiers have fought with officers.

The case at the request of the prosecutor is expected to continue on April 26.

camochance
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: March 28, 2010, 08:02:17 PM »

Have to check on my favorite folks TM!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.