April 25, 2024, 10:00:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518094 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: March 29, 2010, 10:47:11 AM »

Casa

If Beth Holloway did not strongly believe that her daughter's remains may have been in that trap/cage afforded unchallenged to the Aruban enemy by the Persistence' Project Lead ... I contend that permission would not have been granted to the Natalee's Freebirds to release Kyle Kingman's posts.  After all ... the reputation of John Silvetti and the credibility of the Persistance endeavor were in the balance.

+++++

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

<snipped>

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: March 29, 2010, 11:02:27 AM »

casa

What was Kyle Kingman's agenda?  Either he is the bearer of the the truth or ... he is the grandfather of all liars.

Janet

++++++++++

casa
Re: To Scared Monkeys...
« Reply #363 on: March 27, 2010, 01:06:16 AM »

Question.  Do you think if Beth believed this fairy tale about Silvetti and Schaffer allowing Aruba to take Natalee's remains that she would appear at a fund raiser with them as guests?  Go figure!  SM you have allowed yourselves to be conned by people with their own agenda.  Sad.  Oh, and feel free to come and look at my profile since I was mean to you!  I'm not really sure what you think you find out but go for it!

http://goldmonkey.org/

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: March 29, 2010, 11:12:27 AM »

Update on the Superior Offshore consolidated class action lawsuit:

The class action suit has been stayed by the bankruptcy court.  Schaefer himself and Schaefer Holdings appealed the Bankruptcy Plan - they lost the appeal and the bankruptcy court's judgement was affirmed in December, 2009.

From reading the Appeals court's decision, it looks to me like Schaefer and Schaefer Holdings voted against the bankruptcy plan, which made the class action shareholders' equity value (class 7) equal in priority to their common shareholder equity value (class 8 ), because they said there was no provision to convert the values - one is valued in shares and the other in dollars.  The plan went into effect anyway, they appealed it and lost, mainly it seems, because no one thinks there will be enough money  left by the time they get to the class 7 and class 8 debts to pay them.

I looked up 'stayed lawsuit' just to be sure, and got this: 

"It means to stop or hold it in suspension for a period of time. When the stay is lifted the lawsuit continues from where it was 'stayed'. A lawsuit may be stayed to allow for arbitration and if that fails the lawsuit will continue without having to start over from the beginning."

IMO...they are stalling but I'm not a lawyer so IDK.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data2/circs/5th/0920213cv0p.pdf

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100107153921AAIDDt2

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: March 29, 2010, 11:23:51 AM »

STEPH WATTS AND TIM MILLER INVERVIEW

SEGMENT - THE TRAP

February 14, 2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller: 

Aruba authorities dove on it and … six weeks later they said that the DNA came back as a male.

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know. It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

Transcript: Kermit

February 28, 2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/01/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller:

We don't know really know we can't say positively sure it was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder.

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that what we seen at the time looked suspcious.

I can't say positive one way or another what it was.

Transcript: Kermit

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: March 29, 2010, 11:32:23 AM »

I look at that donated home differently.  If I owned a condo in Aruba and didn't want to go back I think donating it to TES so they could auction it would be a good thing.  I way to get rid of property I didn't want, help TES and get a tax write off at the same time.

I respectively disagree klaas... If I owned a condo on Aruba I would have sold it a long time ago... Even for a loss..

I think this is a slap in the face of Beth and Natalee.. It shows greed on the part of TES that they would auction anything to bring in a buck..

I understand what you are saying.  I just don't know what Tim Miller and TES should do?  They aren't only a find Natalee search team they search for everyone.  They need donations and if someone wants to offload a home in Aruba they are no longer using should Tim have said no?  If the money allows him to search for one more missing person wouldn't that be a good thing? 

I can see your point Klaas, and for a minute I can even start to accept that line of thought. 

But then I hit a stumbling block.

What if one more person goes missing because of it?

I do think there's not much difference between taking Schaefer and Silvetti's continuing donations/assistance during searches and accepting the house in Aruba for the auction. 

It's a tough question though.  I think if Tim was on the record supporting the boycott then it would be wrong for him personally, and TES as "his" organization, to accept that particular donation.  Since he's not, I can't consider him unethical for it. 

As far as someone else going missing...hopefully, whoever buys it won't actually use it but will donate it back to TES.  Its not an uncommon practice among the charitable to do that at Silent Auctions or similar events.  I would think that most people who would give of their time and money in support of an organization that searches for missing people would not be keen to travel to Aruba of all places.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: March 29, 2010, 11:38:47 AM »

Here's another one:

2/14/2010
Tim Miller on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show “Watts Up With This?”       

Steph:   “Tim Miller, other people are asking ‘are there any plans to search in the ocean?'  isn’t that like looking for a needle in a haystack in this case?" 

Tim:  “Not really, not with the equipment that John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer have.  In fact, two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in the fish trap.  We dove on it along with the Aruban authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it and what to do with it, and we was all going to dive on it together.  The Aruban authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male.  So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know that the night Natalee disappeared the fishermen’s huts were broken into, a knife was stolen, the big fish trap was stolen, uh, and ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that, you know, what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.  So, I don’t know.   

2/28/2010
Tim Miller on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show “Watts Up With This?”   

Steph:   “Tim, regarding the 2007 search that you did of the island where you found the lobster trap with the human remains in it, what was the outcome of that? 

Tim:  “Well, I mean, we… (sigh) we don’t really know.  We can’t say positively for sure that there was human remains.  Of course, we got some images and some pictures that certainly made us wonder, and um, you know, what that outcome is, I mean, John Silvetti certainly, um, doesn’t feel 100% that it was and that’s why John wants to go back over there with his ROV because we got 140 plus targets over there.  So, you know, there’s… you know, we just got mixed messages on that if you want to know the truth and possibly we overreacted at that time.  What we seen at the time certainly looked suspicious to us at the time, but again, you know, I can’t say positively one or the other what it was. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: March 29, 2010, 12:09:17 PM »

By the way, I highly doubt these "houses", penthouses, etc. are actually donated entire deeds to property -- but, essentially a "timeshare" for a week or so.

Banquet, auction to aid mounted search team
March 26, 2010 10:28 amGreg May wrote:
By FLORI MEEKS

<snipped>

Judge Louie Ditta, Harris County Justice of the Peace, Precinct Eight, will be the event’s auctioneer. Auction items range include a donated five-bedroom home in Aruba; a penthouse near Cancun, Mexico; a Costa Rica trip; an exotic hunting venture; and assorted event tickets.

Also planned for the fund-raiser is live music by Kelly McGuire.

<snipped>

http://www.ultimateclearlake.com/2010/03/banquet-auction-benefit-texas-equusearch

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1227 on: March 29, 2010, 12:17:08 PM »

I look at that donated home differently.  If I owned a condo in Aruba and didn't want to go back I think donating it to TES so they could auction it would be a good thing.  I way to get rid of property I didn't want, help TES and get a tax write off at the same time.

I respectively disagree klaas... If I owned a condo on Aruba I would have sold it a long time ago... Even for a loss..

I think this is a slap in the face of Beth and Natalee.. It shows greed on the part of TES that they would auction anything to bring in a buck..

I understand what you are saying.  I just don't know what Tim Miller and TES should do?  They aren't only a find Natalee search team they search for everyone.  They need donations and if someone wants to offload a home in Aruba they are no longer using should Tim have said no?  If the money allows him to search for one more missing person wouldn't that be a good thing? 

I can see your point Klaas, and for a minute I can even start to accept that line of thought. 

But then I hit a stumbling block.

What if one more person goes missing because of it?

I do think there's not much difference between taking Schaefer and Silvetti's continuing donations/assistance during searches and accepting the house in Aruba for the auction. 

It's a tough question though.  I think if Tim was on the record supporting the boycott then it would be wrong for him personally, and TES as "his" organization, to accept that particular donation.  Since he's not, I can't consider him unethical for it. 

As far as someone else going missing...hopefully, whoever buys it won't actually use it but will donate it back to TES.  Its not an uncommon practice among the charitable to do that at Silent Auctions or similar events.  I would think that most people who would give of their time and money in support of an organization that searches for missing people would not be keen to travel to Aruba of all places.

JMO

I just spent some time researching organizations that accept vacation properties as donations for auction, as well as the legal/financial end with regard to tax deductions, etc. 

Although the ad for the banquet/auction says donated house in Aruba, I suspect it's a timeshare where perhaps a week chosen by the winner of the auction would be the prize.   From what I have read, the winner cannot claim the monies spent because they are receiving something in return.  In turn, I don't think the donor can claim it either, but I'm not sure I understand that side of it as well.   It could very well be the same timeshare that Tim and some of the Persistence staff stayed at back then.

Whether it will be used, I agree, is up in the air.....but, if Beth is a guest speaker, I am not going to question it.  It's a benefit to raise funds for TES to continue it's mission. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1228 on: March 29, 2010, 12:20:34 PM »

By the way, I highly doubt these "houses", penthouses, etc. are actually donated entire deeds to property -- but, essentially a "timeshare" for a week or so.

I see Janet quoted you on this and I had missed reading it, myself.  I agree with you.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: March 29, 2010, 12:24:45 PM »

TOOL AWARD

That is great Frank!  Keep up the good work! I teach at a large high school with about 100 teachers in the same town the cuz is from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2572.msg341512#msg341512

" I teach at a large high school"

AND I SPEND ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF TIME DURING SCHOOL HOURS - AT CHAT AND GRUMBLE AS WELL AS GOING TO GOLDMONKEY AND BEFORE I WAS BANNED FROM SCARED MONKEYS I POSTED THERE TOO
ALL ON MY TEACHER'S SALARY - go figger!

CASA
Domain Name tds.net ? (Network)IP Address 69.21.6.# (TDS TELECOM)ISP TDS TELECOMLocation Continent  North America
State:Arkansas
City:Rison
Lat/Long :33.8841, -92.1578 (Map)
Language unknownOperating System Microsoft WinXPBrowser Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6Javascript disabled
Time of Visit Feb 8 2009 1:06:42 pm
Last Page View Feb 8 2009 1:07:50 pm
Visit Length 1 minute 8 secondsPage Views 6Referring URLunknownVisit Entry Page http://s13.zetaboard...t_And_Grumble/index/Visit Exit Page http://s13.zetaboard...le/topic/6554645/90/Out Click  Time Zone unknownVisitor's Time UnknownVisit Number 9,004

CASA
Domain Name tds.net ? (Network)IP Address 69.21.6.# (TDS TELECOM)ISP TDS TELECOMLocation Continent North America
State:Arkansas
City:Rison
Lat/Long :33.8841, -92.1578 (Map)
Language unknownOperating System Microsoft WinXPBrowser Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6Javascript disabledTime of Visit Feb 7 2009 11:44:22 amLast Page View Feb 7 2009 11:44:47 amVisit Length 25 secondsPage Views 4Referring URLunknownVisit Entry Page http://s13.zetaboard...t_And_Grumble/index/Visit Exit Page http://s13.zetaboard...le/topic/6554645/86/Out Click  Time Zone unknownVisitor's Time UnknownVisit Number 8,901 

CASA - Little Rock AR  IP Address 98.18.137.#  20 minutes
25 page views,
THEN 41 PAGE VIEWS
Rison, Arkansasa IP Address 69.21.6.# (TDS TELECOM) 25 seconds

CASA  3 min 6 p. views, 22 min 6 p. views,
22 min 15 p. views,
18 min 16 p. views,
7 min 15 p. views

Casa (Carolyn) - 3 min 7 p.views,
46 min 10 p. views,
1 hour 36 p. views,
2 min 7 p. views,
22 min 15 p. views,
10 min 13 p. views

CASA - Carolyn 29 min 21 p. views,
2 min 5 p. views,
32 min, 24 p. views,
26 min 20 p views,

MUST BE LUNCH TIME: 1 hour 78 p. views,

Casa - Carolyn, 19 min 16 p. views, 29 min 21 p. views

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1230 on: March 29, 2010, 12:30:32 PM »

Kermit,

Very similar to SS, guidance counselor/psychologist working at a NJ school per posted info here?? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: March 29, 2010, 12:39:06 PM »

Quote from: iris44 on Today at 12:00:25 AM

To me it still seems like Kyle was campaigning to sell the pics and video.  And it sounds like he hasn't stopped.  He's bullshi*ing everyone to try to make $$$.  That would be why he was upset and trying to do damage control.

Also, it sounds like the info went from Kyle to Freebirds to PI, so PI also is only going from Kyle's word.  So of all the people on the Persistence, American and Aruban, Kyle is the only one who has anything to say about this?  He's a scammer.

Iris

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg622874#msg622874

Added link to quote
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 12:46:33 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: March 29, 2010, 12:45:23 PM »

To me it still seems like Kyle was campaigning to sell the pics and video.  And it sounds like he hasn't stopped.  He's bullshi*ing everyone to try to make $$$.  That would be why he was upset and trying to do damage control.

Also, it sounds like the info went from Kyle to Freebirds to PI, so PI also is only going from Kyle's word.  So of all the people on the Persistence, American and Aruban, Kyle is the only one who has anything to say about this?  He's a scammer.

Iris

Added link to quote

Tim Miller confirmed what Kyle told us.  Maybe not with all of Kyle's emotion, but the basic facts Tim confirmed.

Perhaps Iris has some difficulty comprehending.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 12:55:13 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: March 29, 2010, 12:51:03 PM »

Iris

Added link to quote

Tim Miller confirmed what Kyle told us.  Maybe not with all of Kyle's emotion, but the basic facts Tim confirmed.

I don't think there's a difficulty comphrending from some
Lifesong.Me thinks there's an underlying ideological plan or program,and or an AGENDA!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 12:56:21 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: March 29, 2010, 12:54:39 PM »

Keepthefaith, 2NJSons_Mom, Lifesong, Northern Rose, MisGivings, jammsnana, Kermit, jen3560 and 9 Guests

JUSTICE IS STILL HERE,AND GOING NOWHERE

Aruba and the American traitors think it'll simmer down?NOTTTT...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: March 29, 2010, 12:59:08 PM »

Iris

Added link to quote

I don't think there's a difficulty comphrending from some
Lifesong.Me thinks there's an underlying ideological plan or program,and or an AGENDA!

I agree KTF.  I was thinking of some post of Iris's that someone posted here recently that was insulting our personalities or some unfounded criticism like that.  She actually insulted her own intelligence with that imo, so I guess - shame on me - I was piling on!

I did find it quite interesting that she (and others, I guess) were still so worried about what's going on over here.  You'd think if we were all so wrong they wouldn't care at all!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 01:02:13 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: March 29, 2010, 12:59:36 PM »

Kermit,

Very similar to SS, guidance counselor/psychologist working at a NJ school per posted info here?? 

You mean that Bergen County Technical School?

Chat n Grumble during school hours

SS - 2 hours 37 p. views,
 21 min 20 p. views, March 8 13 min 13 p. views

SS - 48 min 9 p. views,
15 min 9 p. views,
6 min 5 p. views,
 13 min 17 p. views,
 1 hour, 36 p. views,

SS
 6 min 6 p. views,
March 24 min 6 p. views,
 March 2 32 min 7 p. views

SS:   12 min 28 p. views, 10 min 28 p. views, 5 min 7 p. views, 1 hour 30 p. views,
1 hour 30 p. views, 52 min 49 p. views, 28 min 31 p. views, 44 min 28 p. views, 1 hour 53 p. views,  7 min 29 p. views, 26 min 13 p. views, 39 min 23 p. views, 1 hour 39 p. views

SS 1 hour, 35 p. views,
 37 min 18 p. views,
22 min 20 p. views

FEB 21 (SAT), 2008
SS (SES) New Jersey - 5 hours 86 p. views, 18 min 25 p. views, 9 min 19 p. views, 1 hour 37 p. views,

SS ( NJ), 3 hours 38 p. views, 42 min 36 p. views, 3 hours 56 p. views, 36 min 22 p. views, 5 min 11 p.views,
(New Vernon, NJ) 21 min 8 p. views, 18 min 9 p. views, 5 min 15 p. views, 3 min 11 p. views,

SS aka SES IP's and locations.
Farmingdale, NJ = 4.248.87N
North Arlington = 4.248.67
Pittstown NJ =
East brunswick, NJ =    4.248.82.# (Level 3 Communications)
Franklin = IP Address 4.248.94.#
Holmdel Township

Domain Name Level3.net ? (Network)IP Address 4.248.94.# (Level 3 Communications)ISP Level 3 CommunicationsLocation 
Continent:North America
State:New Jersey
City:Franklin
Lat/Long:41.1131, -74.5916 (Map)
Language unknownOperating System Microsoft WinXPBrowser Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; Media Center PC 3.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)Javascript disabledTime of Visit Feb 14 2009 9:06:27 pmLast Page View Feb 14 2009 9:56:31 pmVisit Length 50 minutes 4 secondsPage Views 32Referring URLunknownVisit Entry Page http://s13.zetaboard...t_And_Grumble/index/Visit Exit Page http://s13.zetaboard...le/topic/6557041/19/Out Click  Time Zone unknownVisitor's Time UnknownVisit Number 9,684 

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: March 29, 2010, 01:01:51 PM »

Heh heh heh!

As my daughter would say...

"Awww, snap!"

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: March 29, 2010, 01:14:47 PM »

Things that make me curious......

I wonder if John Silvett's sister, who is into Real Estate, made the donation of the Aruba house for TES?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: March 29, 2010, 01:22:27 PM »

SS
Re: To Scared Monkeys...
« Reply #360 on: March 21, 2010, 07:57:01 PM »

Yes Mum, Natalee and her family do deserve much more.  SM doesn't seem to care who they insult.  I think they have lost sight of many very important things.  It's a shame because there was a time when SM was at the top

http://goldmonkey.org/

+++++++++++++

SS

Your words are so self-righteous.  Do you forget that there was a short period in time when you were a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to a John Silvetti betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family?  You had it figured out perfectly.

Let me remind you.  You went from unwavering support of CAPS and ... challenging anyone who dared question the actions or the motives of the Persistence endeavor ... to a full comprehension that CAPS was placed on the SM forum to distract from the happenings encompassing the trap/cage.

However ... inquiring minds do want to know what/who persuaded you to backtrack from your new found awareness and return to your orginal positions of support in regards to CAPS and John Silvetti.

Janet

+++++++++

SS - NOVEMBER/DECEMBER, 2008

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546635#msg546635

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.

2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.

3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.

4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.

5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.

6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565794;topicseen#msg565794

SS
« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2008, 11:53:15 PM »

Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the Mansurs own the mineral rights on the ocean floor?  They own 80% of the island.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they own the mineral rights under the ocean shelf.  Translated that means whoever owns the mineral rights makes money off of every barrel of oil that is brought to the surface and John Silvetti had just finished the geological survey to determine where to place the off shore wells.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546590#msg546590

SS
« Reply #322 on: November 18, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »

Oil in that area of the Carribbean is touchy because of Chavez.  He owns everything.  The US needs allys with oil.  Is that why they have been easy on Aruba?  They didn't want the world to know that they planning off shore exploration and drilling.  Another factor was probably money.  Geological exploration is expensive.  Silvetti's company was just about bankrupt.  Wouldn't it be nice to have all of those mapping expenses written off because it was done for the purpose of searching for the body of a missing American woman.  Their survey was done for a nonprofit organization.  How magnanimous.  Crappy Island will be a boom town if they drill for oil and find it and the Mansurs will greatly increase their fortune.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.320

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #726 on: December 06, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »

I agree with you, Janet.  I thought a lot about it last night, after I finally had to turn my computer off and just think.  In his heart, I'm sure that Tim Miller believed what he had seen or he wouldn't have said, Bull$hit with the thumbs down.  However, he had no control over all of that pphotographic equipment and perhaps he was only being shown what they wanted him to see.  There was a very good reason why they had to get him off of Persistence before January 7th.  I don't think that Dave or Tim would have gone to Nicaragua if they didn't think it was a viable lead.  I wonder if ALE are the ones who set it all up as another one of their infamous diversion tactics

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569218#msg569218

SS
« Reply #697 on: December 06, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

Blue Moon - great reference!  I have pretty much been a believer that Natalee was buried on land, but after Kyle's calculations, I don't think so anymore.  Kyle is a trained oceanographer and he has been taught how to make those calculations of objects on the ocean floor.  Kyle's calculations are actually the first piece of scientific data that we have after three and a half years.  I wonder if it would be too much of a stretch to hope that the release of the cage photographs somehow has forced Rudy's hand???  They can't deny any longer that something was in the cage.  There are photographs to prove the lie.  Whether or not they have destroyed the actual cage contents remains to be seen.  If the evidence has been destroyed, Richardson and Mos could also be in trouble along with Paulass and Uncle Jan.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569178#msg569178

SS
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

SS
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

SS
« Reply #678 on: December 06, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »

I don't think anything would surprise me at this point.  This story is getting sicker by the day.  How could they just hand all of that evidence over to ALE and deny that they had found anything???  And, sit silently by when our FBI was sent a piece of nothing?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569137#msg569137

Dialogue - SS and Tamikosmom:

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #755 on: November 24, 2008, 10:13:44 PM »

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556201#msg556201

Tamikosmom
« Reply #774 on: November 24, 2008, 10:39:01 PM »

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.

Thanks SS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556243#msg556243

SS
« Reply #784 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556257;topicseen#msg556257

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.