April 24, 2024, 10:28:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518004 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: March 29, 2010, 11:39:34 PM »

charlescroes 
Aruba Expert

Tuesday, February 6th, 2007, 07:45 AM

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f36/non-local-local-aruba-parties-6216/

If you are originally from another country (who isn’t) and live on Aruba on a temporary basis, it would scare you to know just how many times the following question is asked:

“What is it like to live on Aruba and aside from the tourist stuff, what is there to do for the locals?”

The answer to that is that since a great part of our commerce and the related activities rely on tourism, getting away from those types of activities or social events is difficult…... however, there is a group called IFA that are international families here on the island and they gather (on their home away from home – Aruba) and have some very interesting activities.

IFA families are here from the USA, Surinam, various Caribbean islands including Cuba, Holland and the rest of the planet and mostly and for the better part - on a temporary basis to head up projects or handle significant responsibilities. When speaking to any of them you can be assured to not be bored. Iris and I became members of IFA late last year. We were able to join since Iris (my wife) is from Cuba and qualified as one of those non-Aruba people living here - in any event the joining has been one of those things that happens when you are lucky and in the right place at the right time. In our case, a delightful gal named Sophie and another friend named Douglass got us in.

Our first real experience with IFA was a Halloween thing last year. The route was mapped out and – there we were- in the midst of an Aruban neighborhood and culture, dressed like ghouls, skeletons and pirates walking from one pre-selected house to the other. The local folks looked out the windows and doors and I suppose drew some conclusions about this wild bunch. Towards the end of the year IFA organized a Christmas gathering so the IFA kids could experience Santa Clause the Dutch way. Swarte Piet all black with chimney dust and a big fat Santa (Sinterklaas) were there to make sure that the children all got a taste of the Aruba (Dutch) tradition. The mix of Holloween and Sinterklaas tells it all. The children (and adults) not only had an event to go to but they gained (at least I did) from it in a cultural and social sense. It was the sharing of what it is we are all about.

Recently, there was a gathering at one of the homes of one of the IFA members. It was to get to know each other again. You have to keep in mind that this group has the potential to be a transient one. Here today and transferred tomorrow. In any event, Iris and I went and one minute I found myself having one of the most interesting conversations with the man in charge of the Dutch military and the next with the gentleman in charge of sales and marketing for DIGICEL. Later in the evening we spoke to a very interesting lady about the different kinds of oils in the world and then - in a flash – the topic moved on to how the kids adjust to Aruba and what kind of puppies they have. The folks that donated their home for this meeting were gracious and made it a point to not be hosts as much as just be a part of what was going on.

So . …. What is the point of this? It is to share that here, on Aruba, on this tiny little rock floating in the Caribbean – families from different cultures find each other and find things in common. Families talk about back home and their new home. Some of the guys predicted the Superbowl while others wondered what it was. Ladies organized artistic and reading meetings where thoughts would be shared and cultures would be bridged. As we sat in our corner talking about the oils of the world, yet another IFA member joined and there – in her faded jeans (you know – the ones that cost a million bucks) and invited us to a “Cook and Taste” event. This one we will have to host ourselves. Anyway, when I asked the ‘Cook and Taste’ lady “So what do you do here?” she came back with a remark along the lines of “Care for my family”. A classic and perfect response to a stupid question. By the way, she is a lawyer back in D.C. And the night went on – talking and discovering the many talents that reside on Aruba and the nice folks that are here to lend those talents to the growth of our society.

When asked “What is it that you do here on Aruba?” The response could be “I am a member of and go to IFA meetings” Would it make sense? No. But perhaps these few words I just wrote can help to give insight into the non-tourism world on this very tourism oriented island.

Be well

charles

----

F U buddy roe. Your poetry is awful. 

You are a WANNABE and a whale of a chit.

I agree, Carpe.  Interesting that his wife is named Iris. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1301 on: March 29, 2010, 11:46:18 PM »

charlescroes 
Aruba Expert

Tuesday, February 6th, 2007, 07:45 AM

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f36/non-local-local-aruba-parties-6216/

If you are originally from another country (who isn’t) and live on Aruba on a temporary basis, it would scare you to know just how many times the following question is asked:

“What is it like to live on Aruba and aside from the tourist stuff, what is there to do for the locals?”

The answer to that is that since a great part of our commerce and the related activities rely on tourism, getting away from those types of activities or social events is difficult…... however, there is a group called IFA that are international families here on the island and they gather (on their home away from home – Aruba) and have some very interesting activities.

IFA families are here from the USA, Surinam, various Caribbean islands including Cuba, Holland and the rest of the planet and mostly and for the better part - on a temporary basis to head up projects or handle significant responsibilities. When speaking to any of them you can be assured to not be bored. Iris and I became members of IFA late last year. We were able to join since Iris (my wife) is from Cuba and qualified as one of those non-Aruba people living here - in any event the joining has been one of those things that happens when you are lucky and in the right place at the right time. In our case, a delightful gal named Sophie and another friend named Douglass got us in.

Our first real experience with IFA was a Halloween thing last year. The route was mapped out and – there we were- in the midst of an Aruban neighborhood and culture, dressed like ghouls, skeletons and pirates walking from one pre-selected house to the other. The local folks looked out the windows and doors and I suppose drew some conclusions about this wild bunch. Towards the end of the year IFA organized a Christmas gathering so the IFA kids could experience Santa Clause the Dutch way. Swarte Piet all black with chimney dust and a big fat Santa (Sinterklaas) were there to make sure that the children all got a taste of the Aruba (Dutch) tradition. The mix of Holloween and Sinterklaas tells it all. The children (and adults) not only had an event to go to but they gained (at least I did) from it in a cultural and social sense. It was the sharing of what it is we are all about.

Recently, there was a gathering at one of the homes of one of the IFA members. It was to get to know each other again. You have to keep in mind that this group has the potential to be a transient one. Here today and transferred tomorrow. In any event, Iris and I went and one minute I found myself having one of the most interesting conversations with the man in charge of the Dutch military and the next with the gentleman in charge of sales and marketing for DIGICEL. Later in the evening we spoke to a very interesting lady about the different kinds of oils in the world and then - in a flash – the topic moved on to how the kids adjust to Aruba and what kind of puppies they have. The folks that donated their home for this meeting were gracious and made it a point to not be hosts as much as just be a part of what was going on.

So . …. What is the point of this? It is to share that here, on Aruba, on this tiny little rock floating in the Caribbean – families from different cultures find each other and find things in common. Families talk about back home and their new home. Some of the guys predicted the Superbowl while others wondered what it was. Ladies organized artistic and reading meetings where thoughts would be shared and cultures would be bridged. As we sat in our corner talking about the oils of the world, yet another IFA member joined and there – in her faded jeans (you know – the ones that cost a million bucks) and invited us to a “Cook and Taste” event. This one we will have to host ourselves. Anyway, when I asked the ‘Cook and Taste’ lady “So what do you do here?” she came back with a remark along the lines of “Care for my family”. A classic and perfect response to a stupid question. By the way, she is a lawyer back in D.C. And the night went on – talking and discovering the many talents that reside on Aruba and the nice folks that are here to lend those talents to the growth of our society.

When asked “What is it that you do here on Aruba?” The response could be “I am a member of and go to IFA meetings” Would it make sense? No. But perhaps these few words I just wrote can help to give insight into the non-tourism world on this very tourism oriented island.

Be well

charles

----

F U buddy roe. Your poetry is awful. 

You are a WANNABE and a whale of a chit.

I agree, Carpe.  Interesting that his wife is named Iris. Monkey Devil!

I think that may be his ex-wife now.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1302 on: March 30, 2010, 12:01:27 AM »

Yep, that's the one.

Your post and 2NJ's about Mr. Red Shirt is what got me thinking about this again.  If he's not Silvetti, is he a Dateline producer?  I'm looking for pics now. 

I'm certain he's not Tim Uehlinger, who Kyle had mentioned as the producer that got permission from the FBI to show the trap in the Dateline piece.

Still looking for the others' pics and emails.

You had me off looking with this one, Lifesong.  It's not Don Wood, and I didn't find a pic of David Corvo....iirc Kyle said the guy in the red shirt came aboard with the Arubans...he could be missing or a suicide victim by now....j/k....     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: March 30, 2010, 12:09:20 AM »

Kermit

The above posts submitted by SS acknowledging the John Silvetti betrayal are dated from November 17, 2008 to December 6, 2008.

It was in the November 17, 2008 post that SS conceded CAPS motive for entering the SM cage.

Kermit ... following the revelation of Kyle Kingman's posts by you ... SS had ALL the dynamics figured out.  She had an amazing gift of comprehension and articulation.

Again ... thank you Kermit for going out on a limb in November, 2008 in the cause of justice of Natalee Holloway and closure for her family.  You never wavered.  You are an inspiration in regards to the principle of doing right because it it is right in spite of an anticipated backlash.

ribbit

Janet

++++++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM   

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546635#msg546635

ok now I finally understand... have been so confused about all this . still some holes to fill in but the bigger picture is now understood. thanks

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: March 30, 2010, 12:10:19 AM »

Yep, that's the one.

Your post and 2NJ's about Mr. Red Shirt is what got me thinking about this again.  If he's not Silvetti, is he a Dateline producer?  I'm looking for pics now. 

I'm certain he's not Tim Uehlinger, who Kyle had mentioned as the producer that got permission from the FBI to show the trap in the Dateline piece.

You had me off looking with this one, Lifesong.  It's not Don Wood, and I didn't find a pic of David Corvo....iirc Kyle said the guy in the red shirt came aboard with the Arubans...he could be missing or a suicide victim by now....j/k....     

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1305 on: March 30, 2010, 12:11:57 AM »

Just for added emphasis -

Iris and I became members of IFA late last year. We were able to join since Iris (my wife) is from Cuba and qualified as one of those non-Aruba people living here - in any event the joining has been one of those things that happens when you are lucky and in the right place at the right time. In our case, a delightful gal named Sophie and another friend named Douglass got us in.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: March 30, 2010, 12:34:54 AM »

Just for added emphasis -

Iris and I became members of IFA late last year. We were able to join since Iris (my wife) is from Cuba and qualified as one of those non-Aruba people living here - in any event the joining has been one of those things that happens when you are lucky and in the right place at the right time. In our case, a delightful gal named Sophie and another friend named Douglass got us in.

I think that I have seen that Charles(Be Well)Croes was born in New York and spent part of his childhood in Palm Beach, FL.
I believe that his parents still live in Florida.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1307 on: March 30, 2010, 12:39:11 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: March 30, 2010, 01:27:02 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: March 30, 2010, 09:15:32 AM »

Yep, that's the one.

I don't think it would be David Corvo as he's the Executive Producer of the entire Dateline show, not just the individual stories/reports, if I've understood what I've read correctly.

I know most of what Kyle's told us proved to be true, but for some reason I just have a hinky feeling about him telling us that guy came onboard with the Arubans....although it still wouldn't surprise me if it was Van der Straaten. 

Here's the pic I found of Tim Uehlinger, this is why I think its obviously not him.

Photo from here:  http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/01/16/32664.aspx

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: March 30, 2010, 11:37:41 AM »

Thanks LifeSong.  As of when I resigned from Freebirds, no one had contacted Dateline to my knowledge.

I think this is a fantastic idea!!!

http://www.film.com/tv/dateline-nbc/season-17-2007/episode-6-the-search-for-natalee-holloway/21305245

Chris Hansen                 Correspondent
David Corvo                  Executive Producer
Tim Uehlinger             Producer
Sarah M Longden           Booking Producer
Elizabeth W Ruksznis      Producer
Robin Davis                   Associate Producer
Kim Krawitz                   Producer
Falguni Lakhani              Booking Producer
Don Wood                     Producer
Sarah Gregory               Associate Producer

Remember the picture Blonde captured from Dateline that showed the girl on board the Persistence?  I'm thinking that must've been one of these producers.

If anyone knows if the Freebirds already contacted these folks, please let me know.  I'm thinking maybe we can find another witness on board for the 29th and 30th.  Maybe one of them will tell us why Trahan is such a terrible diver and what happened when they left the ship.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: March 30, 2010, 12:01:25 PM »

Brantley blasts government for nonchalant approach to crime

<snipped>

Brantley reminded that the government is on record as saying “it takes no responsibility for crime”, and while he noted that he could not cast blame on the government for the escalating crime and violence, it must lead the charge in dealing with the phenomenon.

“While I cannot blame the government for rising crime and violence, I ask rhetorically if the government takes no responsibility then who must lead on addressing this issue? Can the Opposition mobilise the police, provide them better pay and equipment? Can the church order the security forces to patrol troubled areas? Can the parents ensure that the prosecution service is properly funded and staffed? Can the schools patrol the ports and the coastline to prevent the landing of illegal weapons? While we certainly all have a role to play, it must be the responsibility of the government to lead on the eradication of crime and violence. We cannot continue to fiddle melodiously while Basseterre and Charlestown burn.”

Topping the murder rate charts of the Caribbean and ranking considerably high on the world’s, as noted by Brantley, the government must rethink its crime-fighting strategy or risk the possibility of the escalating crime having unwanted effects on the nation’s ‘bread and butter’ industry, tourism.

“We now have the highest murder rate in the Caribbean and second highest in the world. Such a dubious distinction is entirely and violently incompatible with the promotion of tourism that we have all worked so hard to engender. We need only reflect on Natalee Holloway in Aruba or the recent murder of a tourist in Antigua, which saw an entire cruise ship pull out of Antigua, to recognise the direct causal linkage between crime and violence and our economic fortunes. I know the Honourable Minister of Tourism (who now holds the dubious distinction of having been Deputy Speaker for less than 24 hours) is serious about tourism. If so, then he must also be serious about national security. The two go hand in hand.”

http://www.sknvibes.com/News/NewsDetails.cfm/13672
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1312 on: March 30, 2010, 12:26:15 PM »

Brantley blasts government for nonchalant approach to crime

<snipped>

Brantley reminded that the government is on record as saying “it takes no responsibility for crime”, and while he noted that he could not cast blame on the government for the escalating crime and violence, it must lead the charge in dealing with the phenomenon.

“While I cannot blame the government for rising crime and violence, I ask rhetorically if the government takes no responsibility then who must lead on addressing this issue? Can the Opposition mobilise the police, provide them better pay and equipment? Can the church order the security forces to patrol troubled areas? Can the parents ensure that the prosecution service is properly funded and staffed? Can the schools patrol the ports and the coastline to prevent the landing of illegal weapons? While we certainly all have a role to play, it must be the responsibility of the government to lead on the eradication of crime and violence. We cannot continue to fiddle melodiously while Basseterre and Charlestown burn.”

Topping the murder rate charts of the Caribbean and ranking considerably high on the world’s, as noted by Brantley, the government must rethink its crime-fighting strategy or risk the possibility of the escalating crime having unwanted effects on the nation’s ‘bread and butter’ industry, tourism.

“We now have the highest murder rate in the Caribbean and second highest in the world. Such a dubious distinction is entirely and violently incompatible with the promotion of tourism that we have all worked so hard to engender. We need only reflect on Natalee Holloway in Aruba or the recent murder of a tourist in Antigua, which saw an entire cruise ship pull out of Antigua, to recognise the direct causal linkage between crime and violence and our economic fortunes. I know the Honourable Minister of Tourism (who now holds the dubious distinction of having been Deputy Speaker for less than 24 hours) is serious about tourism. If so, then he must also be serious about national security. The two go hand in hand.”

http://www.sknvibes.com/News/NewsDetails.cfm/13672

Thank you, Northern Rose.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1313 on: March 30, 2010, 12:32:25 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: March 30, 2010, 02:28:22 PM »

Thanks LifeSong.  As of when I resigned from Freebirds, no one had contacted Dateline to my knowledge.

http://www.film.com/tv/dateline-nbc/season-17-2007/episode-6-the-search-for-natalee-holloway/21305245

Remember the picture Blonde captured from Dateline that showed the girl on board the Persistence?  I'm thinking that must've been one of these producers.

If anyone knows if the Freebirds already contacted these folks, please let me know.  I'm thinking maybe we can find another witness on board for the 29th and 30th.  Maybe one of them will tell us why Trahan is such a terrible diver and what happened when they left the ship.

Thanks, Jen.  I didn't want to re-invent the wheel. 

I'm working on a list of questions to send, so if anyone has any pldase throw them out there.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: March 30, 2010, 02:30:03 PM »

Thanks so much for these reminders, 2NJ!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: March 30, 2010, 02:41:43 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17695/8/

Papiamentu translation:

peter de witte is next alto comisario of st. maarten

tuesday, 30 march 2010 - 13:17

the is confirma....peter de witte owing to solicita for her function of alto comisario at st. maarten y gobierno antiyano owing to accepta his solicitud y will dune the function also. although cu still peter de witte self will have to confirma cu elo take the pace of bandona aruba for follow cu his carera policial at st. maarten. click read more for more info. is for of some month happen end the proceso owing to cuminsa for recluta one alto comisario new for her island of st. maarten. this is very necesario after cu the island owing to happen by of some caso earnest of corupcion policial for cual some funcionario high of the cuerpo, among another his alto comisario owing to wordo persigui penalmente. among the are of 5 person cu owing to solicita for her function is figure also peter de witte of aruba. ela happen some test y according informacion ricibi his test owing to leave esun mihor. in the are here have also the actual alto comisario interino, sr. panneflek. today conseho of minister of antiyas owing to ricibi the proposicion oficial in cual the comision is propone for named after peter de witte self because; alto comisario of the island of st. maarten. have to tell cu minister of husticia of antiyas owing to confirma this at we y owing to anuncia cu mayan the self will calling the alto comisario of aruba for anuncia the news at dje, esta cu his solicitud owing to stay accepta! here at aruba, alto comisario peter de witte owing to enter servicio y did take timon over of we cuerpo of police at november 2006. this time cu alto comisario ronny bernadina owing to anuncia his retiro in form inespera y in cual ela tell cu the not can follow dirigi the cuerpo more y owing to happen the timon at one another person. peter de witte owing to company one contract of work of three year cu gobierno cu owing to caduca at december 2009. was year of eleccion then not owing to hear nothing more of renobacion of contract y because; such the contract owing to follow core normal. the question cardinal is kico will sosode now in cuerpo of police self y that will follow maneha cuerpo policial. have opcionnan at cantidad, as is trece ex-alto comisario ronny bernadina bek, or aserca ex-comisario gerold dompig for come help the cuerpo. gobierno can think in atrae one dutch for come follow at cabes of we cuerpo of police. also gobierno have the opcion for check kico have in cas self, as is named after one of the two comisarionan, esta truddy hassell or dolfi richardson because; alto comisario. still can evalua for bay in the hobenan in function ehecutivo in the cuerpo as is robert candelaria or vanessa kock. of another near peter de witte self owing to tell of owing to stay asombra cu the news here because the self not know of nothing. berdad past owing to confirma of owing to wordo aserca y of owing to bay of acuerdo for solicita for her function at st. maarten but not owing to hear never more cu if ela stay accepta or not. also ela reitera cu still the self have cu take one decision end cu if the wanted take the function here or not. have one chens also cu aruba can ofrece one contract more or even one mihor oferta for her dicidi cu if the is stay or not. kizas in the proceso ey gobierno of aruba will have to bay now, esta for evalua criminalidad y maneho of police at aruba at november 2006 y check now at march 2010 for see cu if criminalidad owing to descend, if people is more contento cu the servicio cu cuerpo policial is brindando y if the polisnan self is satisfecho cu the form con they boss maximo is guiando the cuerpo. copntesta on the three questions here will port owing to cardinal for conseho of minister dicidi cu if wanted follow cu peter de witte self at cabes of we cuerpo of police or sit owing to think cu now is instant for blood new core in the benanan of the defensornan of ley.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: March 30, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »

Thanks, Jen.  I didn't want to re-invent the wheel. 

I'm working on a list of questions to send, so if anyone has any pldase throw them out there.

I have some. 

1 - Have you ever interviewed Kyle Kingman after you all left the Persistence?
2 - Why not?

3 - Have you interviewed Tim Miller about his statement that Aruba admitted human DNA was recovered from the cage found while you were onboard?
4 - Why not?

5 - Have you ever been given a satisfactory answer as to why you and Tim Miller were removed from the Persistence by John Silvetti?  He was quoted by Kyle Kingman as having said you all were "no longer needed, and a liability."

6 - Have you ever interviewed John Silvetti after you all left the Persistence, asking him why he turned his back on that cage before the recovery dive was made by ONLY Arubans?
7 - Why not?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: March 30, 2010, 02:47:36 PM »

http://www.smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/4014-peter-de-witte-selected-as-st-maartens-new-police-chief-carl-john-as-head-of-algemeen-division.html

Peter de Witte Selected as St. Maarten’s New Police Chief--- Carl John as Head of Algemeen Division.

TUESDAY, 30 MARCH 2010 00:41   

Philipsburg: --- The selection committee that was busy interviewing several candidates to fill the vacant positions of the police management team (KPSSS) has selected Peter de Witte as St. Maarten's new police chief commissioner. De Witte is also president of the Police Social Club and he was part of the police unions. SMN News learnt that members of the St. Maarten Police Force are quite familiar with de Witte since they travelled to several countries together, all of which he spearheaded.
Minister of Justice Magali Jacoba had said that the incoming chief would take up his position on April 1. However, when contacted on Monday evening for a comment on the selected candidates Jacoba said she would make an official announcement when the process is finalized.
SMN News also learnt that Chief Inspector Carl John was selected to be the head of the Algemeen Division while the head of judicial division remains vacant.
The source said the Minister of Justice would now have to select an interim head for the justice division until a suitable candidate is found to take up the position. The committee was chaired by St. Maarten's Chief of Police Franklyn Richards, while other members were Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos, junior Minister of Justice Ernie Simmons, M. de Palm, and Golio who represented the police unions from Curacao.

SMN News has been reliably informed that Aruba's Police Chief Peter de Witte won the selection process and that he out ran Assistant Chief Commissioner of Police Richard Panneflec who was also interviewed for the position. Panneflec was the next candidate to be appointed chief commissioner of police had he stayed in his position a year ago. Former Minister of Justice David Dick had suggested that Panneflec leave the force and further his studies in Holland an option he refused and requested to be placed at the disposition of the island government. Minister Magali Jacoba gave Panneflec another year extension in February where he would remain to the disposition of the island government.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: March 30, 2010, 02:48:09 PM »

OK, someone else went to St maarten, and I want to say it was one of the judges.....

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17695/8/

Papiamentu translation:

peter de witte is next alto comisario of st. maarten

tuesday, 30 march 2010 - 13:17

the is confirma....peter de witte owing to solicita for her function of alto comisario at st. maarten y gobierno antiyano owing to accepta his solicitud y will dune the function also. although cu still peter de witte self will have to confirma cu elo take the pace of bandona aruba for follow cu his carera policial at st. maarten. click read more for more info. is for of some month happen end the proceso owing to cuminsa for recluta one alto comisario new for her island of st. maarten. this is very necesario after cu the island owing to happen by of some caso earnest of corupcion policial for cual some funcionario high of the cuerpo, among another his alto comisario owing to wordo persigui penalmente. among the are of 5 person cu owing to solicita for her function is figure also peter de witte of aruba. ela happen some test y according informacion ricibi his test owing to leave esun mihor. in the are here have also the actual alto comisario interino, sr. panneflek. today conseho of minister of antiyas owing to ricibi the proposicion oficial in cual the comision is propone for named after peter de witte self because; alto comisario of the island of st. maarten. have to tell cu minister of husticia of antiyas owing to confirma this at we y owing to anuncia cu mayan the self will calling the alto comisario of aruba for anuncia the news at dje, esta cu his solicitud owing to stay accepta! here at aruba, alto comisario peter de witte owing to enter servicio y did take timon over of we cuerpo of police at november 2006. this time cu alto comisario ronny bernadina owing to anuncia his retiro in form inespera y in cual ela tell cu the not can follow dirigi the cuerpo more y owing to happen the timon at one another person. peter de witte owing to company one contract of work of three year cu gobierno cu owing to caduca at december 2009. was year of eleccion then not owing to hear nothing more of renobacion of contract y because; such the contract owing to follow core normal. the question cardinal is kico will sosode now in cuerpo of police self y that will follow maneha cuerpo policial. have opcionnan at cantidad, as is trece ex-alto comisario ronny bernadina bek, or aserca ex-comisario gerold dompig for come help the cuerpo. gobierno can think in atrae one dutch for come follow at cabes of we cuerpo of police. also gobierno have the opcion for check kico have in cas self, as is named after one of the two comisarionan, esta truddy hassell or dolfi richardson because; alto comisario. still can evalua for bay in the hobenan in function ehecutivo in the cuerpo as is robert candelaria or vanessa kock. of another near peter de witte self owing to tell of owing to stay asombra cu the news here because the self not know of nothing. berdad past owing to confirma of owing to wordo aserca y of owing to bay of acuerdo for solicita for her function at st. maarten but not owing to hear never more cu if ela stay accepta or not. also ela reitera cu still the self have cu take one decision end cu if the wanted take the function here or not. have one chens also cu aruba can ofrece one contract more or even one mihor oferta for her dicidi cu if the is stay or not. kizas in the proceso ey gobierno of aruba will have to bay now, esta for evalua criminalidad y maneho of police at aruba at november 2006 y check now at march 2010 for see cu if criminalidad owing to descend, if people is more contento cu the servicio cu cuerpo policial is brindando y if the polisnan self is satisfecho cu the form con they boss maximo is guiando the cuerpo. copntesta on the three questions here will port owing to cardinal for conseho of minister dicidi cu if wanted follow cu peter de witte self at cabes of we cuerpo of police or sit owing to think cu now is instant for blood new core in the benanan of the defensornan of ley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.