April 25, 2024, 09:34:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518064 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1320 on: March 30, 2010, 02:48:53 PM »

Thanks LifeSong.  As of when I resigned from Freebirds, no one had contacted Dateline to my knowledge.

I think this is a fantastic idea!!!

http://www.film.com/tv/dateline-nbc/season-17-2007/episode-6-the-search-for-natalee-holloway/21305245

Chris Hansen                 Correspondent
David Corvo                  Executive Producer
Tim Uehlinger             Producer
Sarah M Longden           Booking Producer
Elizabeth W Ruksznis      Producer
Robin Davis                   Associate Producer
Kim Krawitz                   Producer
Falguni Lakhani              Booking Producer
Don Wood                     Producer
Sarah Gregory               Associate Producer

Remember the picture Blonde captured from Dateline that showed the girl on board the Persistence?  I'm thinking that must've been one of these producers.

If anyone knows if the Freebirds already contacted these folks, please let me know.  I'm thinking maybe we can find another witness on board for the 29th and 30th.  Maybe one of them will tell us why Trahan is such a terrible diver and what happened when they left the ship.

Thanks, Jen.  I didn't want to re-invent the wheel. 

I'm working on a list of questions to send, so if anyone has any pldase throw them out there.

I have some. 

1 - Have you ever interviewed Kyle Kingman after you all left the Persistence?
2 - Why not?

3 - Have you interviewed Tim Miller about his statement that Aruba admitted human DNA was recovered from the cage found while you were onboard?
4 - Why not?

5 - Have you ever been given a satisfactory answer as to why you and Tim Miller were removed from the Persistence by John Silvetti?  He was quoted by Kyle Kingman as having said you all were "no longer needed, and a liability."

6 - Have you ever interviewed John Silvetti after you all left the Persistence, asking him why he turned his back on that cage before the recovery dive was made by ONLY Arubans?
7 - Why not?

Good job jen!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: March 30, 2010, 02:50:01 PM »

OK, someone else went to St maarten, and I want to say it was one of the judges.....

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17695/8/

Papiamentu translation:

peter de witte is next alto comisario of st. maarten

tuesday, 30 march 2010 - 13:17

the is confirma....peter de witte owing to solicita for her function of alto comisario at st. maarten y gobierno antiyano owing to accepta his solicitud y will dune the function also. although cu still peter de witte self will have to confirma cu elo take the pace of bandona aruba for follow cu his carera policial at st. maarten. click read more for more info. is for of some month happen end the proceso owing to cuminsa for recluta one alto comisario new for her island of st. maarten. this is very necesario after cu the island owing to happen by of some caso earnest of corupcion policial for cual some funcionario high of the cuerpo, among another his alto comisario owing to wordo persigui penalmente. among the are of 5 person cu owing to solicita for her function is figure also peter de witte of aruba. ela happen some test y according informacion ricibi his test owing to leave esun mihor. in the are here have also the actual alto comisario interino, sr. panneflek. today conseho of minister of antiyas owing to ricibi the proposicion oficial in cual the comision is propone for named after peter de witte self because; alto comisario of the island of st. maarten. have to tell cu minister of husticia of antiyas owing to confirma this at we y owing to anuncia cu mayan the self will calling the alto comisario of aruba for anuncia the news at dje, esta cu his solicitud owing to stay accepta! here at aruba, alto comisario peter de witte owing to enter servicio y did take timon over of we cuerpo of police at november 2006. this time cu alto comisario ronny bernadina owing to anuncia his retiro in form inespera y in cual ela tell cu the not can follow dirigi the cuerpo more y owing to happen the timon at one another person. peter de witte owing to company one contract of work of three year cu gobierno cu owing to caduca at december 2009. was year of eleccion then not owing to hear nothing more of renobacion of contract y because; such the contract owing to follow core normal. the question cardinal is kico will sosode now in cuerpo of police self y that will follow maneha cuerpo policial. have opcionnan at cantidad, as is trece ex-alto comisario ronny bernadina bek, or aserca ex-comisario gerold dompig for come help the cuerpo. gobierno can think in atrae one dutch for come follow at cabes of we cuerpo of police. also gobierno have the opcion for check kico have in cas self, as is named after one of the two comisarionan, esta truddy hassell or dolfi richardson because; alto comisario. still can evalua for bay in the hobenan in function ehecutivo in the cuerpo as is robert candelaria or vanessa kock. of another near peter de witte self owing to tell of owing to stay asombra cu the news here because the self not know of nothing. berdad past owing to confirma of owing to wordo aserca y of owing to bay of acuerdo for solicita for her function at st. maarten but not owing to hear never more cu if ela stay accepta or not. also ela reitera cu still the self have cu take one decision end cu if the wanted take the function here or not. have one chens also cu aruba can ofrece one contract more or even one mihor oferta for her dicidi cu if the is stay or not. kizas in the proceso ey gobierno of aruba will have to bay now, esta for evalua criminalidad y maneho of police at aruba at november 2006 y check now at march 2010 for see cu if criminalidad owing to descend, if people is more contento cu the servicio cu cuerpo policial is brindando y if the polisnan self is satisfecho cu the form con they boss maximo is guiando the cuerpo. copntesta on the three questions here will port owing to cardinal for conseho of minister dicidi cu if wanted follow cu peter de witte self at cabes of we cuerpo of police or sit owing to think cu now is instant for blood new core in the benanan of the defensornan of ley.

Han Mos too! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: March 30, 2010, 02:51:28 PM »

That should have been "Hans Mos".   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: March 30, 2010, 02:52:16 PM »

That should have been "Hans Mos".   

I knew who you meant. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: March 30, 2010, 02:54:33 PM »

But wasn't there something about Mos working more than one of the islands?  Some kind of decree or something from Holland about his being responsible for cases on more than one of the islands iirc.  If I can't find it quickly...I'll see if I can find it later.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: March 30, 2010, 02:55:35 PM »

Do we know exactly what day Marcos first contacted Dave Holloway?

Here's why I'm asking, and bear with me on this...

Here:  http://meridianstar.com/local/x681098317/Needle-in-a-haystack

Check that date:

January 7, 2008

Needle in a haystack
Information overload still plagues Holloway disappearance
By Brian Livingston

Trying to find the truth about the disappearance of his daughter, Dave Holloway and his attorney must first wade through a sea of misinformation.

Monday was a prime example of what Holloway must put up with.

A man, who said he was calling from Nicaragua, contacted Holloway
telling him he knew the whereabouts of his daughter, 18-year old Natalee Holloway, who has been missing since March 25, 2005 during a senior trip to Aruba. After talking with the man who would not give his name or phone number, Dave Holloway has all but written off the "source" as bogus.

"I've gotten a lot of strange stories since Natalee's disappearance," said Holloway. "Although the number of calls aren't as bad as they used to be, we still get them."

After listening to the man's claims, Holloway referred him to the attorney handling the case on this end.

<<snipped>>

Here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.msg553354#msg553354

Blonde brought that same article over to the Ocean Search thread in Nov. 2008.  Again, check that date.

Needle in a haystack

January 08, 2008 12:10 am

Trying to find the truth about the disappearance of his daughter, Dave Holloway and his attorney must first wade through a sea of misinformation.

<<snipped>>

January 7, 2008 was a Monday. 

So the Nicaragua call came in on the very day of the evidence recovery dive?  Really?  Can that be?  Because if so, no way in hell that's a coincidence, imo.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: March 30, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »

Thanks LifeSong.  As of when I resigned from Freebirds, no one had contacted Dateline to my knowledge.

I think this is a fantastic idea!!!

http://www.film.com/tv/dateline-nbc/season-17-2007/episode-6-the-search-for-natalee-holloway/21305245

Chris Hansen                 Correspondent
David Corvo                  Executive Producer
Tim Uehlinger             Producer
Sarah M Longden           Booking Producer
Elizabeth W Ruksznis      Producer
Robin Davis                   Associate Producer
Kim Krawitz                   Producer
Falguni Lakhani              Booking Producer
Don Wood                     Producer
Sarah Gregory               Associate Producer

Remember the picture Blonde captured from Dateline that showed the girl on board the Persistence?  I'm thinking that must've been one of these producers.

If anyone knows if the Freebirds already contacted these folks, please let me know.  I'm thinking maybe we can find another witness on board for the 29th and 30th.  Maybe one of them will tell us why Trahan is such a terrible diver and what happened when they left the ship.

Thanks, Jen.  I didn't want to re-invent the wheel. 

I'm working on a list of questions to send, so if anyone has any pldase throw them out there.

Lifesong

A section of my ongoing work behind the scenes on varying dynamics encompassing the Persistence undertaking focuses on Dateline's role in the scenario.

If it would help in your quest for answers from Dateline ... I could post a compilation of quotes/links that formed my foundation for speculation/questions.  Considering I do not have a clue where I have this compilation saved ... the posting will have to wait until later today when I receive a response to my email requesting assistance.

Let me know.

I am off for the afternoon.  Have a good day all.

Janet
11:55 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: March 30, 2010, 02:59:42 PM »

Check that date:

January 7, 2008

Needle in a haystack
By Brian Livingston

telling him he knew the whereabouts of his daughter, 18-year old Natalee Holloway, who has been missing since March 25, 2005 during a senior trip to Aruba. After talking with the man who would not give his name or phone number, Dave Holloway has all but written off the "source" as bogus.

"I've gotten a lot of strange stories since Natalee's disappearance," said Holloway. "Although the number of calls aren't as bad as they used to be, we still get them."

After listening to the man's claims, Holloway referred him to the attorney handling the case on this end.

<<snipped>>

Blonde brought that same article over to the Ocean Search thread in Nov. 2008.  Again, check that date.

Needle in a haystack

<<snipped>>

So the Nicaragua call came in on the very day of the evidence recovery dive?  Really?  Can that be?  Because if so, no way in hell that's a coincidence, imo.

Lifesong, I think that's got to be pretty close.  I know for fact it was AFTER Tim and Dateline were removed from Persistence.....although many have touted Marcos as being the reason why.

So how many Mondays happened in between December 30th and Jan 7th? 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: March 30, 2010, 03:01:33 PM »

But wasn't there something about Mos working more than one of the islands?  Some kind of decree or something from Holland about his being responsible for cases on more than one of the islands iirc.  If I can't find it quickly...I'll see if I can find it later.

Mmmmm I don't remember that Txmom.  But that doesn't mean much! 

And my brain isn't totally fried, it was one of the Judges who went to St Maarten - Judge Rick Smid to be exact.

And isn't this just rich????

Laveist in Court Today.
WEDNESDAY, 27 JANUARY 2010 23:54

Philipsburg:---Former Democratic Party Commissioner and island councilmember Louis Laveist is scheduled to appear in joint court of appeal on Thursday morning. Laviest was charged with bribery, forgery and forging of documents relating to work permits. Laveist was convicted on April 28 last year on all counts. Judge Rick Smid convicted Laviest on all charges and banned him from public office for five years.
The court found it proven that Laveist forged the minutes of the Culture Club Foundation to defraud AMFO of Naf. 22, 750. It was also found proven that Laveist and his executive assistant Roberto Richardson accepted a bribe from BEMAL NV in the form of two plane tickets to Canada and $10, 000 as he had intended to use his influence as a commissioner to grant the company the contract to furnish the new government administration building.
Also found proven is Laviest accepted $6,000 from Bargains Unlimited to his foundation Culture Club, the judge found that Laveist again used his influence as the commissioner of labor who was responsible for the granting of working permits used his influence to grant the businessman a working permit while there was a moratorium in place. Laviest was also found guilty as an accomplice for a hiring Samuel Boney (Sammy) the barber to work illegally in a barbershop belonging to his sister.
Laveist was condemned to serve 18 months in prison, nine of which are conditional; less time spent behind bars during his pre-trial detention. Laveist must pay a fine of Naf.5, 000 or spend 55 days behind bars, with three years probation. The judge also banned Laviest from holding any position in the civil core or any public office even if elected or appointed for the next five years.
In the ruling, the judge said the suspect did not give the impression that he cared about conflict of interest. Judge Smid concluded that the suspect did not behave himself as a commissioner in a transparent manner nor with integrity. Judge Smid felt the suspect (Laveist) has misused the power granted to him for personal gain, which made him guilty of corruption.
Laveist is represented by attorney at law Ralph Richardson who is currently on sick leave. SMN News learnt that Attorney at law and former prosecutor Cor Merx will be representing Laveist in the absence of Richardson.
http://smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/3656-laveist-in-court-today.html
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: March 30, 2010, 03:03:41 PM »

Thanks, Janet.  I'm not sure what all that behind the scenes compilation stuff meant.  Are you writing a book or something?

Anyway, unless you've interviewed the Dateline crew, I think I've probably seen the same stuff you have.  I'm just looking to interview them, or at least one of them, to get more info from a firsthand witness.  If you have already interviewed them, I'd prefer not to bother them again and would love to hear what they had to say!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: March 30, 2010, 03:05:58 PM »

Mmmmm I don't remember that Txmom.  But that doesn't mean much! 

And my brain isn't totally fried, it was one of the Judges who went to St Maarten - Judge Rick Smid to be exact.

And isn't this just rich????

Laveist in Court Today.
WEDNESDAY, 27 JANUARY 2010 23:54

Philipsburg:---Former Democratic Party Commissioner and island councilmember Louis Laveist is scheduled to appear in joint court of appeal on Thursday morning. Laviest was charged with bribery, forgery and forging of documents relating to work permits. Laveist was convicted on April 28 last year on all counts. Judge Rick Smid convicted Laviest on all charges and banned him from public office for five years.
The court found it proven that Laveist forged the minutes of the Culture Club Foundation to defraud AMFO of Naf. 22, 750. It was also found proven that Laveist and his executive assistant Roberto Richardson accepted a bribe from BEMAL NV in the form of two plane tickets to Canada and $10, 000 as he had intended to use his influence as a commissioner to grant the company the contract to furnish the new government administration building.
Also found proven is Laviest accepted $6,000 from Bargains Unlimited to his foundation Culture Club, the judge found that Laveist again used his influence as the commissioner of labor who was responsible for the granting of working permits used his influence to grant the businessman a working permit while there was a moratorium in place. Laviest was also found guilty as an accomplice for a hiring Samuel Boney (Sammy) the barber to work illegally in a barbershop belonging to his sister.
Laveist was condemned to serve 18 months in prison, nine of which are conditional; less time spent behind bars during his pre-trial detention. Laveist must pay a fine of Naf.5, 000 or spend 55 days behind bars, with three years probation. The judge also banned Laviest from holding any position in the civil core or any public office even if elected or appointed for the next five years.
In the ruling, the judge said the suspect did not give the impression that he cared about conflict of interest. Judge Smid concluded that the suspect did not behave himself as a commissioner in a transparent manner nor with integrity. Judge Smid felt the suspect (Laveist) has misused the power granted to him for personal gain, which made him guilty of corruption.
Laveist is represented by attorney at law Ralph Richardson who is currently on sick leave. SMN News learnt that Attorney at law and former prosecutor Cor Merx will be representing Laveist in the absence of Richardson.
http://smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/3656-laveist-in-court-today.html

Interesting!  Thanks jen!   

I read some about that case, but I don't think I'd read that article.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: March 30, 2010, 03:12:41 PM »

<<snipped>>

Lifesong, I think that's got to be pretty close.  I know for fact it was AFTER Tim and Dateline were removed from Persistence.....although many have touted Marcos as being the reason why.

It could have been December 31st - that was a Monday too.  The author didn't say "last Monday" though, just "Monday". 

That and the fact that we've seen the email screenshot from Marcos to Dave dated January 12 lead me to think it was the 7th.

IDK.   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: March 30, 2010, 03:13:15 PM »

Check that date:

January 7, 2008

Needle in a haystack
By Brian Livingston

<<snipped>>

Needle in a haystack

<<snipped>>

Blonde's thread The Search for Natalee Holloway, page 5 has excerpt from KK's blog with a screen shot of an email from Marcos dated January 12....I thought she made her own screen shot, too, but didn't find it.

Also, on page 7 of same thread is a picture from Silvetti's photos of the trip....I came across this photo and wondered what he might look like with a shave and a red shirt.   

THANKS, BLONDE!!!   It's always nice to go back and review there.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1333 on: March 30, 2010, 03:14:47 PM »

<<snipped>>

It could have been December 31st - that was a Monday too.  The author didn't say "last Monday" though, just "Monday". 

That and the fact that we've seen the email screenshot from Marcos to Dave dated January 12 lead me to think it was the 7th.

IDK.   

You're way ahead of me.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: March 30, 2010, 03:14:55 PM »

Thanks, Janet.  I'm not sure what all that behind the scenes compilation stuff meant.  Are you writing a book or something?

Anyway, unless you've interviewed the Dateline crew, I think I've probably seen the same stuff you have.  I'm just looking to interview them, or at least one of them, to get more info from a firsthand witness.  If you have already interviewed them, I'd prefer not to bother them again and would love to hear what they had to say!

Lifesong

It is no secret.  What started out as a document has turned into a "mini" book.  It is a labor of love ... not for publication.  The outcome of the defamation suit will be the final chapter and ... I will return to the world outside the computer room.

No ... I have not interviewed Dateline.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: March 30, 2010, 03:17:02 PM »

Lovesong

All the best in your efforts!!

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: March 30, 2010, 03:18:51 PM »

Yes, Yes!  Big Thanks to Blonde! I use that thread alot!

TM - Now every fat guy with a mustache is a suspect!      

Janet - Don't get me wrong, I think its great that you're putting all of your hard work to good use! 

I'll post the list of questions before sending to get everyone's input/additions.  We may only get one shot, if so I'd love for it to get some answers.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: March 30, 2010, 03:26:04 PM »

Ya know, since 12/31/2008 was a Monday, that means the big pow-wow on the boat with ALE and the visual only dive happened on a Sunday?  They got all those guys in Aruba to work on Sunday?

I think I must need a break!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: March 30, 2010, 03:46:36 PM »

I have some. 

1 - Have you ever interviewed Kyle Kingman after you all left the Persistence?
2 - Why not?

3 - Have you interviewed Tim Miller about his statement that Aruba admitted human DNA was recovered from the cage found while you were onboard?
4 - Why not?

5 - Have you ever been given a satisfactory answer as to why you and Tim Miller were removed from the Persistence by John Silvetti?  He was quoted by Kyle Kingman as having said you all were "no longer needed, and a liability."

6 - Have you ever interviewed John Silvetti after you all left the Persistence, asking him why he turned his back on that cage before the recovery dive was made by ONLY Arubans?
7 - Why not?

I just saw this!

Jen!   Monkey Devil!  I like it! 

Others I have also include:

Were you allowed to record or even listen to the meeting onboard on 12/30 between ALE/Mos and Silvetti's crew? 
Do you recognize the man in the red shirt?
After the dive on the 30th, can you describe the demeanor of the people on the ship, both ALE and Silvetti's crew?  Tim Miller?  Was there any disension?
Is it true that Tim Trahan's tank ran out of air? 
Did he strike you as the worst diver in the history of diving?
Would you describe how Silvetti put your crew and Tim Miller off of the ship? 
What did you do between getting off the ship and going to Nicaragua? 
Did Tim Trahan leave the ship at the same time you all did? 
Do you know where he went as he wasn't there on Jan. 7th. 
Was your crew made aware of the evidence recovery dive that took place on Jan 7th?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: March 30, 2010, 03:57:50 PM »

DATELINE - QUESTION

Has the FBI contacted and questioned the members of the Dateline crew in regards to what was observed while on board the Persistence and ... what were insights regarding the happenings encompassing the trap/cage?

+++++++++

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

<snipped>

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.