April 24, 2024, 09:55:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518000 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: March 30, 2010, 09:41:11 PM »

DATELINE - QUESTION

Was the Dateline crew aware that they were mislead by Tim Trahan when following the visual dive he implied that there was nothing Natalee Holloway case related inside the trap?

Was the Dateline crew aware that it was only the Aruban divers who claimed that there was nothing case significant inside that trip?

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  Personally, I fed off of Tim's inflated confidence and my own on the night of Dec 29th. I did not sleep. Few of us did. 

Kyle Kingman:  Dateline already began scripting a story that we found Natalee on the 29th of Dec. Obviously this was halted on Dec 30th.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive

Kyle Kingman: The famous "thumbs down" - Tim Trahan said he could not conclusively see human skeletal remains. The signals were: One thumb up for skeletal remains (body), two thumbs up for Natalee. When Tim came out of the water as seen on camera in the Dateline special, he was winded from the dive and gave a short answer of "No, nothing".

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: March 30, 2010, 09:42:49 PM »

My main regret with the broadcast is John Silvetti not getting the credit he was due.  John's the owner of the Persistence, owner of Marine Surveys LLC, and the field project manager of the search. 

Regardless how good of a production it was - Generally speaking, there should never be a broadcast giving details about an active investigation.  When the investigation is complete and no longer potentially sensitive to either the case, victims family, or suspect (s), then sure... why not broadcast it.  It is irresponsible and potentially damaging to do what they did (broadcasting the show while the search is still active) and they broke their agreement with Tim and John to make this production.

Was the agreement with Tim and John broken with regard to broadcasting the show while the search was active?   

Was the agreement to credit Tim Miller and TES? 

Why would there be disappointment that Silvetti didn't get credit on the show?

Who called the shots with regard to daily filming and production while aboard?

Who decided when to air the production?

The comments about an active investigation and search, for some reason, sound like Aruban/Dutch law right now.....but what do I know? 

Kyle Kingman:
  Dateline (Tim Uelinger) had an agreement with Tim Miller to 'do a story to tell about and help promote TES and give TM recognition, and perhaps a 10 minute side-line story on Natalee along with 11 other missing persons. Dateline tagged along with TM for a while pre-NH search. They (TM and Dateline) came on the Persistence between 15-Dec and 30-Dec.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

oceanexploration
Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #732 on: March 18, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, Dateline and all comments in the Dateline special are pertaining to information available as of the Dec-30th dive, which was visual inspection only.  The trap contents weren't sampled until the 7th of January

Neither Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, or Dateline were on board during this time.  Further, the forensic testing wasn't completed until early February.  The FBI comment regarding the level of case significance was premature and I believe (IMO-but with good reason) it was induced by Tim Uelinger's (Dateline producer) pressuring of the FBI contact for immediate answers.

Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special.  This response likely came before the FBI even received the samples for testing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366312;topicseen#msg366312

I'd like answers from Dateline....Kyle/oceanexploration is just one person who happened to post on SM and a private forum.  We need new input & I'm glad Lifesong brought up the prospect, whether my questions are incorporated or not..... jmho

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1362 on: March 30, 2010, 09:49:57 PM »

This is all becomes so clear, years later, when you can see who is in bed with each other.

Mashelle Zeolla - Rick Zeolla`s wife - GM of Marriott -- Anita`s best pal interjecting herself into the search and the flyer activities in the name of IFA.

She was even on a Nancy Grace show one night. (phoner)

All the while - nobody knew she was a Van der sloot family friend and fellow IFA member.

You might as well have been emailing Anita Van der sloot every search plan.

Hindsight is one big old S.O.B., isn`t it???

Sep 28, 2009 ... Last Saturday, artist Anita Van Der Sloot offered a glass bead workshop ... Submitted by Mashelle Zeolla. International Friends of Aruba

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2009/09/25/glass-bead-workshop-enjoyed-by-ifa-members/

Glass bead workshop enjoyed by IFA members
Rona Coster

The International Friends of Aruba, IFA, is a local networking group made up of residents of diverse nationalities and cultural backgrounds. The group offers it members many social and communal activities designed to entertain and inform kids, adults and families.

Last Saturday, artist Anita Van Der Sloot offered a glass bead workshop to interested members, who were able to create their own bejeweled baubles, working with glass rods over a burner, beginning with just plain beads and layering them with creative decorations. Thank you Anita, for the much enjoyed workshop yielding beautiful new necklaces and bracelets.
---

These old bags are hideous! They really need to be stopped.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1363 on: March 30, 2010, 09:50:44 PM »

But wasn't there something about Mos working more than one of the islands?  Some kind of decree or something from Holland about his being responsible for cases on more than one of the islands iirc.  If I can't find it quickly...I'll see if I can find it later.

I had wondered why Mos was back on Aruba.  Seems he is only stationed in St. Maarten but is over the Antilles and Aruba:

....Pursuant to the National Decree, dated June 1, 2009, and upon application of article 4 paragraph 3 of the Uniform National Decree governing Judicial Organization1, Mr. Mos was appointed as (acting) Chief Public Prosecutor of the Netherlands Antilles, stationed on the Island of St. Maarten,

....The Attorney General then expressed heartfelt gratitude to colleague, Taco Stein LL.M. who will leave St. Maarten to take up a new appointment on Aruba.

..For, pursuant to article 62, first paragraph of the Cooperation Arrangement of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, the Attorney Generals of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba - and for that reason also their substitutes the Solicitor Generals of both countries - are authorized back and forth to handle appeal cases in both countries"

http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7549:joint-court-of-justice-of-the-netherlands-antilles-and-aruba-installs-two-members-friday&catid=31:general&Itemid=76

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5922.msg950438#msg950438

Thanks, Buckeye.

The article no longer opens, but our very smart TM, has copied the whole thing, on the SM link, provided.

Thanks for bringing it to us Buckeye, then and now!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: March 30, 2010, 09:54:31 PM »

Carpe, OMG...I've laughed till I've cried catching up!    Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: March 30, 2010, 09:59:33 PM »

Carpe, OMG...I've laughed till I've cried catching up!    Monkey Devil!

We need to see if we can sucker Klaas into drawing some blinking psycho Jan Brennan eyes
on Mashelle Zeolla`s lumpy bazoons!

She is standing there trying to look all stylish with Bjork and the easter egg basket.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: March 30, 2010, 10:12:13 PM »

I'm not sure this one is any better, it did start getting blurry...

He does look a lot like him but I don't think he's got the same big eyes as De Witte....you know what I mean? 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: March 30, 2010, 10:17:42 PM »

Puppy dog eyes!

It is difficult to tell with the difference in quality between the two pics.

MMMMmmmmmmmmm....

It couuuuuuuuld beeeeeeeeeee. ...but maybe not.

Thanks Tx!

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: March 30, 2010, 10:21:24 PM »

Carpe,

Yes, AHATA/IFA/Friends of Anita were in charge of every aspect from the beginning!  No wonder none of the searches were successful!

That Zeolla woman is at least 6 ft tall and except for the buzoom looks more like a man than her husband!  Or Jan Brenner for that matter!  She is massive!

So with people from the Friends of Anita everywhere, it's no wonder the security guards got arrested instead of the guilty Son of Anita.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: March 30, 2010, 10:28:54 PM »

Carpe,

Yes, AHATA/IFA/Friends of Anita were in charge of every aspect from the beginning!  No wonder none of the searches were successful!

That Zeolla woman is at least 6 ft tall and except for the buzoom looks more like a man than her husband!  Or Jan Brenner for that matter!  She is massive!

So with people from the Friends of Anita everywhere, it's no wonder the security guards got arrested instead of the guilty Son of Anita.

Yes, Anna...

Don`t you know Beth just wanted to strangle them when she found out they were all plugged into the International Frauds of Aruba network?

Rick Zeolla is a spindly little wimpy looking thing standing next to Mashelle Godzilla.

I know that boy has to strap on a hard hat when he goes to work, if you know what I mean?

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: March 30, 2010, 10:29:03 PM »

All that silicone is not going to be nearly as much fun when it is deemed a terrorist risk and people with implants are required to be subjected to special screening at airports, etc.  There is talk of this already, lol.

Monkey Devil!
 Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: March 30, 2010, 10:39:58 PM »

I`m amazed that Olivia Zeolla did not come out 6 feet tall with a mustache.

She leaves her hair blonde too. Mashelle`s is like color of the month!

ISA - SENIOR PICTURES GALLERY

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: March 30, 2010, 11:12:32 PM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

3/27/2010 Aruba Today

Creation of the Aruba Tourism Marketing Fund (ATMF)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: March 30, 2010, 11:35:08 PM »

Valentijn van der Sloot is a certified diver

On January 7, 2006 the “International School of Aruba” reported:

ISA Diving News!

Congratulations to Valentijn van der Sloot, Mr. and Mrs. Porath and Mr. Werner on the successful completion of their Advanced Open Water Course! To earn their next level of certification, they completed dives focusing on underwater navigation, reef species identification, night diving, wreck diving and deep diving. Well done!
The water has warmed up, the visibility has cleared and we know what that means....it's time to go diving again! Celebrate the end of semester exams and the second quarter by going diving. January's scheduled dives will take place over the weekend of January 22 to 25. Look for more details in next week's Breeze!
Mrs. Sawatzky

ISA Scuba Diving Sponsor

http://diveclub.isaruba.com/

It is one of the many things you can learn at ISA, huh?

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: March 30, 2010, 11:56:47 PM »

Hey,

Does anybody have some choice tips on how to help this idiot make a quilt?

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: March 31, 2010, 12:21:44 AM »

Lifesong

Maybe it was Monday, December 31, 2007 ... the day following the visual dive on the trap ... the day that Tim Miller and Dateline left the Persistence.  There must have been a good reason that Tim Miller left the ship.  Think about it.  Kyle and Tim had just been discussing a recovery dive on the trap.

Is it possible that Dateline followed Tim Miller and Dave Holloway on the Nicaragua false lead?  The venture is reported in the same Dateline article that reported the December 30, 2007 visual dive on the the trap.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

The search for Natalee Holloway

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008
For the Holloways, though, another wild ride began.

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body .....

Continued:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: March 31, 2010, 12:24:52 AM »

Do we know exactly what day Marcos first contacted Dave Holloway?

Here's why I'm asking, and bear with me on this...

Here:  http://meridianstar.com/local/x681098317/Needle-in-a-haystack

Check that date:

January 7, 2008

Needle in a haystack
Information overload still plagues Holloway disappearance
By Brian Livingston

Trying to find the truth about the disappearance of his daughter, Dave Holloway and his attorney must first wade through a sea of misinformation.

Monday was a prime example of what Holloway must put up with.

A man, who said he was calling from Nicaragua, contacted Holloway
telling him he knew the whereabouts of his daughter, 18-year old Natalee Holloway, who has been missing since March 25, 2005 during a senior trip to Aruba. After talking with the man who would not give his name or phone number, Dave Holloway has all but written off the "source" as bogus.

"I've gotten a lot of strange stories since Natalee's disappearance," said Holloway. "Although the number of calls aren't as bad as they used to be, we still get them."

After listening to the man's claims, Holloway referred him to the attorney handling the case on this end.

<<snipped>>

Here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.msg553354#msg553354

Blonde brought that same article over to the Ocean Search thread in Nov. 2008.  Again, check that date.

Needle in a haystack

January 08, 2008 12:10 am

Trying to find the truth about the disappearance of his daughter, Dave Holloway and his attorney must first wade through a sea of misinformation.

Monday was a prime example of what Holloway must put up with.

<<snipped>>

January 7, 2008 was a Monday. 

So the Nicaragua call came in on the very day of the evidence recovery dive?  Really?  Can that be?  Because if so, no way in hell that's a coincidence, imo.

DATELINE - QUESTIONS

1.  After departing the Persistence ... did the Dateline crew immediately follow Dave Holloway and Tim Miller to Nicaragua.

2.  If so ... what was the date?

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: March 31, 2010, 12:33:17 AM »

Hey,

Does anybody have some choice tips on how to help this idiot make a quilt?

I believe that Sam over at Gold Monkeys could assist Anita.  She seems quite talented at making quilts.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: March 31, 2010, 12:35:25 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

after of owing to solicita p’e funcion at st. maarten comision of seleccion owing to recomenda for peter de witte become the proximo alto comisario at st. maarten

yesterday corantnan of island on was complete cu the news, cu day 1 of april now, st. maarten have one alto comisario new, in person of peter de witte, that is alto comisario still at aruba. so cu the news here owing to plama very liher self, but in same breath, owing to being tell cu this assure is one “1 april mop”, but mirando the publicacion multiple y buscando informacion here yonder, owing to being tell cu this do not one lie of 1 of april.

the news for of st. maarten is tell cu peter de witte owing to stay selecciona for become the proximo alto comisario, while cu carl john is become comisario of police for asuntonan general.

the comision of seleccion was very ocupa is interview several candidato p’e funcion menciona. but finalmente decision owing to cay cu they wanted see peter de witte in the funcion here at st. maarten, cu assure will become one reto new for his person, mirando the criminalidad cu have at island on.

peter de witte do not one person desconoci at st. maarten, because first cu past owing to become alto comisario at aruba, the was form part of guardacosta of antiyas y aruba. besides, frecuentemente owing to come across cune, in various reunionnan cu have. at st. maarten they're see cu binimento of peter de witte will form one good “tag-team” at st. maarten, where have end fiscal parent hans mos, that is one good amigo of the alto comisario new here.

busca informacion

so cu we owing to achieve notificacion of the seleccion here, we did take contacto cu peter de witte, that owing to cuminsa at tell, cu assure for 1 of april the is at aruba still. if the dicidi of bay self, do not now.

peter de witte owing to confirma cu past owing to solicita some time behind, assure in time cu mep still was in gobierno, because the does not owing to follow work cu dirigentenan of mep. if mep owing to earn eleccion, assure the will not owing to bacila for bay.

but the not can deny, cu the have one good relacion cu the actual minister of husticia, mr. srs. arthur dowers, cu that the have meeting all week. apart from esey, past owing to cuminsa love aruba, for cual is think of reconsidera his solicitud haci at st. maarten.

at instant cu owing to aserk’e peter de witte not was know nothing of owing to stay selecciona. but debi at one cantidad of call recibi, past owing to tell cu have to is algo earnest. but till now, the not owing to hear nothing of minister of husticia of antiyas, magaly jacoba.

cu the is bay, do not assure still y if the dicidi for bay, this will is mey-mey of year, near of 10-10- 10, hour cu st. maarten become country autonomo in kingdom.

that will become susesor at aruba?

we owing to busca contacto also cu minister of husticia, mr. drs. arthur dowers, but owing to being informa cu the is in exterior, for motibo of one caso of enfermedad in family.

for of his office, we owing to being informa, cu they know cu the was in deliberacion cu autoridadnan at st. maarten, but not was know cu one decision owing to cay end.

of trip the question, is that will become the proximo alto comisario at aruba?

if follow herarquia of cuerpo policial, the first calling for become alto comisario, is comisario trudy hassell. thing cu much acolyte of police, will not desea, because as they self owing to tell, is very problem will have the hour in cuerpo policial.

besides, trudy hassell will owing to solicita end, for become the proximo boss of cea, esta susesor of ronny paskel, that is cla for bay cu pensioen. extraoficialmente we owing to being informa, cu now cu peter de witte owing to stay seleccióna, trudy hassell will owing to dicidi of retira his solicitud for become boss of cea, pendiente what decision will cay, esta if the is become alto comisario at aruba or not.

the name cu is being menciona cu more frecuencia is of the actual alto comisario interino, dolfi richardson, but of trip is being tell, cu dolfi richardson have to cuminsa at become more earnest also. cu the have the calidadnan for become proximo alto comisario, not can have doubt, but have to of coaching still, y change of thought y mentalidad. if esey not succeed, do not stay another, of busca one hulandes-europeo again, or gobierno will come cu one truinfirato, where even gobierno will can ask ex alto comisario jan van der straten for come give one hand, in prepara one alto comisario for of we own cuerpo policial.

of trip can owing to feel also one halamento of siboyo, because that will become the of two comisario? name owing to being menciona end, the.o. alto inspector roberto candelaria, but also alto inspector janette baars, but the is casa cu comisario dolfi richardson, thing can being see cu will have conflicto of interest. we will follow vigila the desaroyo new here very of serca.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: March 31, 2010, 12:40:23 AM »

Dolfi Richardson's wife:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16814/8/

Jeanette Richardson-Baars

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.