April 23, 2024, 10:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517869 times)
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: April 03, 2010, 07:53:07 AM »

Happy Easter Monkeys!  Suck eggs Joran. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1481 on: April 03, 2010, 12:38:34 PM »

Happy Easter to sharon and Sharon/Tx too!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: April 03, 2010, 12:45:30 PM »

My understanding is that two American teenage (girls I think) that were in Aruba with their parents are being accused of two thefts of handbags; one in the Hyatt restaurant, the other on the beach.  They supposedly used the stolen credit cards to charge $7,000 worth of jewelry.  They have pictures of them, but I don't think they arrested them before their plane left for home.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17830/8/

Papiamentu translation:

two teenager tourist mericano owing to steal bag y swipe on 7000 dollar

saturday, 03 april 2010 - 03:49

24ora.com have informacion cu have one ladronicia did take lugar two caminda near of hotel high rise. in both caso have two child muher mericano young envolvi. click read more for more info... autoridad of strandpolitie owing to work oranan largo on the caso here y have all detaye of the two hobennan end. so self just first cu owing to place hand on they the dosnan here owing to lever plane. seems cu the plane was subiendo end bayendo merca hour cu owing to go for place hand on they. the hobennan here was kedando cu they parents in hyatt y owing to steal one first bag in one restaurant at hyatt y the another on the beach of beach linda. owing to using the creditcardnan cumprando till even 7000 dollar at jewelry. hour cu the investigacion was andando till even owing to achieve after cu they owing to chekout enough proof in camber. autoridad was have photograph also of the two turistanan here. now cu the two ladronnan here owing to descend at water for of aruba they can being persigui at merca kizas for thing cu they owing to comete at aruba. here can see cu at aruba have turistanan cu mind maligno also is arrive. stranjo is dikon the parents of the hobennan here self not owing to constata thing they child was haciendo? or they self is tapa for they child? polisnan of strandpolitie is follow atende cu the caso here for her victimanan also have caminda of march hour cu they arrive merca contra esnan cu owing to comete the acto here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: April 03, 2010, 01:55:08 PM »

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: April 03, 2010, 03:10:54 PM »

On Joran's FaceBook page;

Urvasa Ramlal
thanx Kristina.........amongst those 5 different stories, only Joran and his two friends know the truth.............no1 out of those three guys have a conscience? somebody should come clean now atleast! and i hope that the many youngsters out there have learnt a lesson.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: April 03, 2010, 03:13:04 PM »

Urvasa Ramlal
thanx Kristina.........amongst those 5 different stories, only Joran and his two friends know the truth.............no1 out of those three guys have a conscience? somebody should come clean now atleast! and i hope that the many youngsters out there have learnt a lesson.

Read all the comments here;

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/pages/Joran-van-der-Sloot/319494672956?v=wall&ref=ts

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: April 03, 2010, 03:42:57 PM »

Urvasa Ramlal

Read all the comments here;

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/pages/Joran-van-der-Sloot/319494672956?v=wall&ref=ts

Looks like a page someone else created with his name imo.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: April 03, 2010, 04:44:25 PM »

HAPPY EASTER!!

Because He Lives

God sent His son, they called Him, Jesus;
He came to love, heal and forgive;
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives!

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives;
But greater still the calm assurance:
This child can face uncertain days because He Lives!

Just because He lives!

And then one day, I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain;
And then, as death gives way to vict'ry,
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know He lives!

Just because He lives!

Words and music by William J. Gaither
© 1971

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: April 03, 2010, 04:46:09 PM »

I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH DECORATING EASTER EGGS FOR EVERYONE

Edit to fix img tag
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 06:10:16 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: April 03, 2010, 04:49:22 PM »

HIIIIIII-YAAAAAA!!!!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: April 03, 2010, 04:52:40 PM »

EASTER BASKETS FOR EVERYONE

Edit to fix img tag
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 06:09:05 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: April 03, 2010, 04:56:06 PM »

HIIIIIII-YAAAAAA!!!!!!

Thanks Kermit.  If it is OK ... I would like the yellow egg.  I assume that it is filled with  decadent chocolate.  At Easter I give myself permission to indulge.

Happy Easter.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: April 03, 2010, 04:57:04 PM »

REMEMBER THOSE LESS FORTUNATE

HAPPY AMPHIBIAN EASTER TO ALL!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: April 03, 2010, 04:58:37 PM »

HIIIIIII-YAAAAAA!!!!!!

Thanks Kermit.  If it is OK ... I would like the yellow egg.  I assume that it is filled with  decadent chocolate.  At Easter I give myself permission to indulge.

Happy Easter.

Janet

YES JANET - THE CHOCOLATE ONES ARE FOR YOU

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: April 03, 2010, 05:14:37 PM »

REMEMBER THOSE LESS FORTUNATE

HAPPY AMPHIBIAN EASTER TO ALL!

Kermit

I do selfishly get caught up shopping, preparing for dinner and ... filling the plastic eggs with goodies that hubby will hide on the property for the traditional hunt and ... I fail to consider those less fortunate.

My daughter called a short time ago and humbled me.  She informed me that she would be  bringing a young man ... temporarily unemployed ... who is on his own to our celebration on Monday ... a young man she, SIL and the kids met yesterday at the Salvation army mission yesterday while assisting in serving Easter dinners to 200 at a sit down meal.  This young man was one of the helpers.

Kermit ... do you still put gift packs together for those serving in Iraq?

Happy Easter

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: April 03, 2010, 05:18:37 PM »

HIIIIIII-YAAAAAA!!!!!!

Happy Easter.

Janet

YES JANET - THE CHOCOLATE ONES ARE FOR YOU

ZIT CITY!

Fifty years ago I was told it was just a stage. 

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: April 03, 2010, 05:50:20 PM »

Happy Easter Everyone!

Since Janet has shared the good news, and Kermit has handed out the easter baskets and eggs... (thank you both!)  I thought I'd share this well known little tribute to the bunny:

ALL I EVER NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE I LEARNED FROM THE EASTER BUNNY

• Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket.
  • Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
  • Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
  • There’s no such thing as too much candy.
  • All work and no play can make you a basket case.
  • A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.
  • Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
  • Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
  • Some body parts should be floppy.
  • Keep your paws off other people’s jellybeans.
  • Good things come in small sugar-coated packages.
  • The grass is always greener in someone else’s basket.
  • An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
  • To show your true colors – you have to come out of your shell.
  • The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

Author Unknown

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: April 03, 2010, 05:54:05 PM »

Happy Easter Everyone!

Since Janet has shared the good news, and Kermit has handed out the easter baskets and eggs... (thank you both!)  I thought I'd share this well known little tribute to the bunny:

ALL I EVER NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE I LEARNED FROM THE EASTER BUNNY

• Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket.
  • Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
  • Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
  • There’s no such thing as too much candy.
  • All work and no play can make you a basket case.
  • A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.
  • Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
  • Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
  • Some body parts should be floppy.
  • Keep your paws off other people’s jellybeans.
  • Good things come in small sugar-coated packages.
  • The grass is always greener in someone else’s basket.
  • An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
  • To show your true colors – you have to come out of your shell.
  • The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

Author Unknown

an angelic monkey

Happy Easter Lifesong.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: April 03, 2010, 06:15:53 PM »

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 228/229:
  At the top of her closet are some boxes, heavy ones.  I pull them down and open them to find Natalee’s composition notebook, which is actually a journal from a high-school English class.  It’s in her handwriting.  I have never seen this before.  As I open it, I instantly feel her with me right now at this moment, like a physical presence.  Overwhelmed with this warmth, I take the journal out and sit down on her bed to read what she has written about love and life.

“Jesus Christ is the basis of Christianity and is the most influential person in my life.  I believe without him people would be nothing and have no direction in life.

Love is an emotion that happens naturally when one person feels very strongly for another. I believe love is controlled by faith and that certain people are made to love each other.  Love is a very complicated emotion.  I think I will know when I will find love, because it will be with someone that I care for and cannot live without.

Family is like a deck of cards.  You never know what kind of card you’ll draw.  No one is able to choose their family, but has to accept their own family.  I consider myself lucky because I am really happy with the family that I have to me, family is very important and should be a person’s top priority"

I am so taken with the depth of her words, her thoughts.  Just as her Bible group leader said, “Natalee knows how to call on God.”  Faith has always been a very important part of our lives.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: April 03, 2010, 07:14:15 PM »

BLESSED ASSURANCE

Exerpts

Pages 100-103:
I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.  I don't know if she is alive or not, but I know that He is with her.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.  I realize that He is as proud of her as I am.

Thoughts of Natalee's personal relationship with God comes to me.  He knows her very well.  And she knows Him.

Natalee was very active in the Community Ministry for Girls in Mountain Brook all four years throughout high school.  The founder and director, Donna Greene, shared a special moment with me just before graduation.  Following the very last Bible group meeting about two weeks or so ago Natalee told her friends to go on without her.  She was excited and glowing as she told Donna that she knew for certain that she had communicated with God.  She knew He had heard her.

Donna's first words of support when Natalee went missing were, "She knows how to call on God".  In these thoughts I received the blessed assurance from the Creator that rescues me.  And I am at peace.

The weight is gone.  I move to the next cross, making my way on up the hill stopping and praying at all fourteen crosses.  The Stations of the Cross.  The depiction of the walk Jesus made to His crucifixion.

The sun is up as I reach the top of the hill to see the Alto Vista chapel.  When I step onto the chapel grounds I am free, Liberated from the pain for a precious few moments.  The wind is blowing hard, and I feel Natalee.  I talk to her.  Promise to find her.  Get justice for her.  And pledge never to give up.  Never.

I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.