April 24, 2024, 10:37:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518007 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: April 06, 2010, 11:41:52 PM »

TM - does that Obit say Grandsons and Granddaughters?   For Maribelle and Lorenzo?

So Maribelle is an Epidemiologist huh?

Yes, I think that's right.

Sorry, I meant for the grandsons/granddaughters.

And yes Maribelle is an Epidemiologist, but I'm wondering if she's the right one.

Just doesn't quite fit with Lorenzo imo, and looks a little older than I would think he would be with.  But that's just my impression...could be wrong!

I agree, she looks older than I would imagine PLUS in a respectable occupation.  Doesn't seem to fit with Lorenzo at all.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1661 on: April 07, 2010, 12:23:12 AM »

TM - does that Obit say Grandsons and Granddaughters?   For Maribelle and Lorenzo?

So Maribelle is an Epidemiologist huh?

Yes, I think that's right.

Sorry, I meant for the grandsons/granddaughters.

And yes Maribelle is an Epidemiologist, but I'm wondering if she's the right one.

Just doesn't quite fit with Lorenzo imo, and looks a little older than I would think he would be with.  But that's just my impression...could be wrong!

I agree, she looks older than I would imagine PLUS in a respectable occupation.  Doesn't seem to fit with Lorenzo at all.

I've been doing some looking around and I've been able to make some connections to others named in the obit, and others that are connected to the lab in Aruba.  So maybe she is Lorenzo's girlfriend?  Just seemed odd, imo.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: April 07, 2010, 12:31:13 AM »

Could they be cousins?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: April 07, 2010, 12:37:01 AM »

Could they be cousins?

That is what I was thinking.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: April 07, 2010, 12:44:08 AM »

Could they be cousins?

Do you mean Maribelle and Lorenzo  or  Maribelle the Epidemiologist and the Maribelle who is
Lorenzo's girlfriend?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: April 07, 2010, 12:44:41 AM »

Could they be cousins?

Don't know, but my impression so far is that Jeanine and Manfred aren't cousins....

Jeanine and Manfred in the middle....I think that could be Maribelle on the far right....not sure though!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: April 07, 2010, 01:06:36 AM »

Klaas can probably do a better one, but just for the heck of it! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: April 07, 2010, 01:09:20 AM »

Could they be cousins?

Do you mean Maribelle and Lorenzo  or  Maribelle the Epidemiologist and the Maribelle who is
Lorenzo's girlfriend?

I must be tired, I had to read that about 10 times!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: April 07, 2010, 01:12:42 AM »

I was wondering if Maribelle and Lorenzo could be cousins.  Very confusing now unless there is more than one Lorenzo van Rijn in Aruba. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: April 07, 2010, 01:17:53 AM »

I was wondering if Maribelle and Lorenzo could be cousins.  Very confusing now unless there is more than one Lorenzo van Rijn in Aruba

I had the same thought...surely not!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: April 07, 2010, 01:18:55 AM »

Oh well, another day...more confusion!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: April 07, 2010, 01:21:03 AM »

Good night!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: April 07, 2010, 01:21:43 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1673 on: April 07, 2010, 07:53:19 AM »

Hiya Sleuth!  Looks like Joran to me.  Thanks for the comparison!

YUP!! I now agree! Sometimes I am slow, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: April 07, 2010, 09:19:33 AM »

I believe that obit says nieces and nephews.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: April 07, 2010, 09:39:44 AM »

I believe that obit says nieces and nephews.

Nope, I'm wrong.  It's grandchildren.  Did Google translate.

Need more coffee. . . need more coffee

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: April 07, 2010, 10:08:20 AM »

It really resembles Joran IMO. 

What do you think, Anna??

(I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY just kidding with you Anna!!!!) 

Well, Wreck did ask which gives me permission to respond, lol!

I was never convinced that was Lorenzo's van.  That tidbit came about as a result of certain people browbeating I think it was Peeps into saying so, wasn't it?

The only van I ever really thought was Lorenzo's was the white one with someone who actually resembles Lorenzo driving.  And if he did own it in 2005, no proof he still does.  Could belong to anybody now.

The girl is too heavy to be Melody unless she has gained massive weight but who knows?  They do tend to do that in Aruba but this one also looks taller to me.  Melody was a little bitty thing.  Or used to be.

And doesn't look like Joran to me, either, NO CANKLES!  Anita and Joran both have tremendous cankles and Joran's legs are longer and more hairy with cankles.  Also hair looks lighter but hard to tell.

I also think the news would have been all over it if it was Joran because they want to sell copies and I think any mention of Joran would sell more as people would be interested.

Could be just some guy watching and not even connected to the wreck.  But ears stick out more than Joran but the legs are very different.

I just wonder how anybody could rear end that loud van.  I mean how could younot see it?  Or maybe the driver was staring too hard at the paintings, lol.

Just my opinion and not meant to spoil anybodys fun!

We get so little actual news, I sort of wish it were Lorenzo's van and Joran standing there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: April 07, 2010, 11:14:12 AM »

It really resembles Joran IMO. 

What do you think, Anna??

(I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY just kidding with you Anna!!!!) 

Well, Wreck did ask which gives me permission to respond, lol!

I was never convinced that was Lorenzo's van.  That tidbit came about as a result of certain people browbeating I think it was Peeps into saying so, wasn't it?

The only van I ever really thought was Lorenzo's was the white one with someone who actually resembles Lorenzo driving.  And if he did own it in 2005, no proof he still does.  Could belong to anybody now.

The girl is too heavy to be Melody unless she has gained massive weight but who knows?  They do tend to do that in Aruba but this one also looks taller to me.  Melody was a little bitty thing.  Or used to be.

And doesn't look like Joran to me, either, NO CANKLES!  Anita and Joran both have tremendous cankles and Joran's legs are longer and more hairy with cankles.  Also hair looks lighter but hard to tell.

I also think the news would have been all over it if it was Joran because they want to sell copies and I think any mention of Joran would sell more as people would be interested.

Could be just some guy watching and not even connected to the wreck.  But ears stick out more than Joran but the legs are very different.

I just wonder how anybody could rear end that loud van.  I mean how could younot see it?  Or maybe the driver was staring too hard at the paintings, lol.

Just my opinion and not meant to spoil anybodys fun!

We get so little actual news, I sort of wish it were Lorenzo's van and Joran standing there.

When Lorenzo was arrested on the drug charges, his van was also pictured in the news stories about it.  I have no doubt that is Lorenzo's van, the question would be are there 2 Lorenzo van Rijn's in Aruba?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: April 07, 2010, 11:23:54 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3126&offId=0

ACCIDENTE DI CADENA NA EAGLE BEACH ORA PICK-UP A PARA NA ZEBRAPAD PA PEATON CRUSA

ACCIDENTE DI CADENA NA EAGLE BEACH ORA PICK-UP A PARA NA ZEBRAPAD PA PEATON CRUSA
Dialuna anochi a drenta informe di un accidente cu hende herida dilanti Amsterdam Manor, mesora a dirigi tanto polis como ambulans na e sitio. Na yegada di e patruya nan a constata cu ora un pick-up a bay para na un zebrapad pa peatonan crusa y un otro van su tras tambe a para ta bini un pick-up Ford Ranger preto cu no a ripara cu e trafico su dilanti a para y a bay dal tras di e van y e impacto aki tabata asina fuerte cu e van a bay dal e pick-up su dilanti. Den e accidente aki tabata tin dos persona levemente herida cual tabata un mucha y un muher na estado. Despues di a atende e victimanan e ambulans a transporta unicamente e mucha, e dama na estado no a desea di bay cu ambulans. Tambe e chofer di e pick-up mas dilanti tabata keha di dolor na su schouder pero a opta pa bay hospital riba su mes.

Through pap translator:

accidente of cadena at eagle beach hour pick-up owing to stop at zebrapad for peaton crusa accidente of cadena at eagle beach hour pick-up owing to stop at zebrapad for peaton crusa monday night owing to enter informe of one accidente cu person injury fast amsterdam manor, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to constata cu hour one pick-up owing to bay stop at one zebrapad for peatonan crusa y one another van his slow also owing to stop is come one pick-up ford ranger black cu not owing to ripara cu the trafico his fast owing to stop y owing to bay strike behind the van y the impacto here was so strong cu the van owing to bay strike the pick-up his fast. in the accidente here was have two person levemente injury cual was one child y one muher pregnant. after of owing to atende the victimanan the ambulance owing to transporta unicamente the child, the lady pregnant not owing to desea of bay cu ambulance. also the chofer of the pick-up more fast was complain of dolor at his schouder but owing to opta for bay hospital on his self.

Is this Lorenzo's van? 

Klaas ... do you have an archive image of Lorenzo's van?  I know there was one posted at one time way back.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: April 07, 2010, 11:25:32 AM »

Here is one of the recent photos of Joran at Moomba's. 

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.