April 25, 2024, 04:27:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518034 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: April 09, 2010, 01:01:48 AM »

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 117:
  I also find it hard to believe that with all of the press that Natalee's disapppearance has attracted, there is not one person anywhere who knows what happened to her.  I can only surmise that those who do know something are too afraid to come forward.  Maybe there would be a price to pay if they tell, a price so high and so threatening that not even the $1,000,000 reward money is enough of an enticement for someone to bring us the truth.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 197:
  There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee.  When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling:  "The threat is bigger than the money," he says.  The Threat.  That dark influence.  The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

GOOD NIGHT ALL

Janet
10:00 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1721 on: April 09, 2010, 01:36:10 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: April 09, 2010, 09:43:31 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot

The best revenge is massive success
Yesterday at 11:13am

And it seems Mommy Anita has the Sporter getting involved in his community.  Something about the International Film Festival, and a new(ish) Aruba Community and Book Center.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: April 09, 2010, 11:16:56 AM »

THE MANGROVE BUSHES/SWAMP - THE ORIGINAL HIDING PLACE

In his Suspect statement of June 14, 2005 ... Joran places himself at the Racquet Ball Club as well as the Mariott Beach on the evening of May 30, 2005.

Joran declares that he did not check to see if Natalee was "still lying there" while walking the beach searching for his shoes.  Why would Joran's thought process even go there unless he felt there was a possibility that Natalee was "still lying there"?

Could the mangroves have been a temporary hiding place.  Joran brings up the mangrove bushes in the Road Ranger recording and ... a mangroves swamp near the Holiday Inn was drained on June 15, 2005 ... one day following Joran's June 14 suspect declaration.

Upon expiring ... could Natalee Holloway have been immediately placed in the mangrove bushes/swamp by Joran, Satish (?) and Deepak?  Could Natalee have been moved a short time later by Paulus and company?

Janet

+++++++

USA TODAY - June 15, 2005

Aruban authorities spent several hours Wednesday searching the house of the Dutch youth in the upscale Noord neighborhood. They carried away items in paper bags and cardboard boxes and towed away a blue sport-utility vehicle and a red Jeep.

The search came a day after police combed a mangrove swamp near Holloway's hotel. Police suspended that search after pumping water from a drainage pond.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-15-missing-teen_x.htm

Joran van der Sloot - June 14, 2005 - Suspect Statement

At approximately 19.15 pm I left on foot for the Wyndham Hotel. I was alone. My tennis gear I had left behind the bar at the Raquet club. I had also removed my tennis shoes and left them in the bag behind. I had taken from my tennis bag a pair of slippers and walked away on those. From the clubhouse I walked in the direction of Salinja to the Marriot Hotel. I walked along the same route that Deepak had taken to drop off me and Natalee. At the beach of the Marriot I tried for a little while to find my shoes. They were nowhere to be found. I looked for about two minutes. Then I walked over the beach to the Wyndham Hotel. On the way there I saw a lot of people. I did not go to Fisherman's Hut to see if Natalee was still lying there. I at that moment was more worried about the shoes that I had left behind because I was unaware that Natalee had gone missing.

Range Rove Confession

JORAN:
  So I picked her up and put her by the mangrove things. And I told him, "You need to come here." Because he lives by himself, he does not do all that shit, sometimes he takes a bitch and fucks here, but he lives alone, always. That's the way it should be, so he says. So he gets there, and he says, "Joran what did you do? (Then the friend says,) "But she looks so sweet, you know." She just lays there, she does not do anything. He asks me, "What happened?"... "I don't know," I tell him.

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2008, 08:43:21 PM »

While I think that was excellent logic, I think that possibly the only difference I believe is that the boys buried her by the fishermans hut, and Paulus and Co moved her without the boys knowledge because of Joran's confession and the fact the boys recorded conversation  indicate they don't know where she is now. Also, if Lorenzo is involved, maybe Guido was there only the party was at Lorenzo's?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331268;topicseen#msg331268

NANCY GRACE - July 29, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

JOSSY MANSUR: There`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: April 09, 2010, 11:35:55 AM »

O/T

Is nothing sacred anymore??

Have a good day all!

I am TOC for one of my homeschooled grandsons today.  A creative writing lesson is where it is at for a fine young man who does not have a creative bone in his body.

Janet
8:35 AM PT

+++++++

The rules of Scrabble change for the first time in history
April 6, 3:56 PM

http://www.examiner.com/x-42624-Monroe-Pop-Culture-Examiner~y2010m4d6-The-rules-of-Scrabble-change-for-the-first-time-in-history

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: April 09, 2010, 11:46:22 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/18034/5/

Inspector di polis acusa di abuso sexual di mucha
Friday, 09 April 2010 - 01:11

Ken ta papia berdad ainda mester sali na cla. Actualmente tin un investigacion hopi grandi andando relaciona cu un denuncia serio di un mama contra tata di su yui muher di apenas 3 anja di edad. Pa evita cualkier tapamento a busca oficialnan di Antiyas pa bin investiga. Click lesa mas pa mas info...
E mama encuestion ta traha den un funcion halto na Ministerio Publico y tin contacto diariamente cu e polisnan hudicial, conoci como recherche. E tata encuestion ta un Inspector di Polis trahando na e departamento di recherche. Parse cu e dosnan aki a haya un yui cu otro pero no ta pareha mas. E mama awor a entrega un keho oficial pasobra e tata inspector lo a mishi cu e criatura na su parti delicado. E caso aki tin basta dia andando. Te hasta a bai afor pa asina por a haci e parti di investigacion riba e caso aki den un forma mas neutral. Mientrastanto na e team di Antiyas ta riba nos isla ainda. E caso aki ta delicado pasobra aki ta trata di dos funcionario halto den top di husticia na Aruba. E pregunta ta si ta berdad loke e mama ta acusando e tata di su yiu di dje. Parce cu Ministerio Publico mes a opta pa distancia nan mes for di e cas mirando cu ta hende di nan mes ta envolvi y kier sigura transparencia. No ta mucho cla si e investigacion haci cu e criatura ta suficiente pa Ministerio Publico tuma un decision final contra e Inspector di Polis. E caso aki ta bon tapa pa mando policial y ministerio publico pero el a leak y yega na 24ora.com. Contrario na otro ocasionnan na unda Polisnan di rango abou ta envolvi, e biaha aki Mando Policial a opta pa no manda e Inspector cas pendiente di e investigacion andando, algo cu sindicato SPA a keha na Mando Policial tambe!

Through translator:

inspector of police acusa of abuse sexual of child

friday, 09 april 2010 - 01:11  That is talk berdad still have to leave at cla. actualmente have one investigacion much big andando relaciona cu one denuncia earnest of one mother contra father of his yui muher of barely 3 anja of edad. for evita cualkier tapamento owing to busca oficialnan of antiyas for come investiga. click read more for more info... the mother encuestion is work in one funcion high at ministerio publico y have contacto daily cu the polisnan hudicial, conoci because; recherche. the father encuestion is one inspector of police trahando at the departamento of recherche. look like cu the dosnan here owing to achieve one yui cu another but do not pareha more. the mother now owing to entrega one complaint oficial because the father inspector will owing to touch cu the criatura at his part delicado. the caso here have enough day andando. till even owing to go afor for so can owing to haci the part of investigacion on the caso here in one form more neutral. all the time at the team of antiyas is on we island still. the caso here is delicado because here is deal of two funcionario high in top of husticia at aruba. the question is if is berdad thing the mother is acusando the father of his child of dje. seems cu ministerio publico self owing to opta for distancia they self for of the cas mirando cu is person of they self is envolvi y wanted sigura transparencia. do not mucho cla if the investigacion haci cu the criatura is sufficient for ministerio publico take one decision end contra the inspector of police. the caso here is good tapa for command policial y ministerio publico but past owing to leak y arrive at 24ora.com. contrario at another ocasionnan at where polisnan of rango downstairs is envolvi, the trip here command policial owing to opta for not send the inspector cas pendiente of the investigacion andando, algo cu sindicato spa owing to complain at command policial also! come across
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: April 09, 2010, 11:51:33 AM »

Article also in Diario:

http://www.diario.aw/2010/04/inspector-di-polis-hoben-ta-ser-investiga-sospecha-di-a-mishi-cu-yiu-menor/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: April 09, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »

I am one with private eye.  I believe that those who prayfully and monetarily upheld the Persistence undertaking were under the impression that the search for Natalee Holloway's remains would be independent of the Aruban investigation ... the Aruban investigation that had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++

private eye
 Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

December 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim (Miller) believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave (Holloway) that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, (Dolph) Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  (Dolph) Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

January 7, 2008

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They (divers) were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1728 on: April 09, 2010, 04:57:29 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles are looking pretty bright.  Thanks, to the faithful. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: April 09, 2010, 05:19:21 PM »

O/T

Have a good day all!

I am TOC for one of my homeschooled grandsons today.  A creative writing lesson is where it is at for a fine young man who does not have a creative bone in his body.

Janet

+++++++

http://www.examiner.com/x-42624-Monroe-Pop-Culture-Examiner~y2010m4d6-The-rules-of-Scrabble-change-for-the-first-time-in-history

I am so so sorry, Janet!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: April 09, 2010, 05:23:16 PM »

O/T

Have a good day all!

Janet

+++++++

I am so so sorry, Janet!

LOL, it won't affect the Americans who play the game, just the Europeans.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: April 09, 2010, 05:31:03 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles are looking pretty bright.  Thanks, to the faithful. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Thanks for your diligence, friend and neighbor.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: April 09, 2010, 05:45:49 PM »

O/T

Have a good day all!

Janet

+++++++

I am so so sorry, Janet!

Sniff Sniff

Thanks Bearlyhere.

A hug was what I needed.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: April 09, 2010, 05:47:34 PM »

O/T

Have a good day all!

Janet

+++++++

I am so so sorry, Janet!

WHEW!!

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1734 on: April 09, 2010, 06:40:37 PM »

http://socyberty.com/issues/more-lies-from-aruba/

More Lies From Aruba

by Meri Ulrich in Issues, March 26, 2010

It never ends…

Julia Renfro, the editor-in-chief of the English-language Aruba Today News Magazine and photographer for Dutch based Bon Dia, has once again given incorrect and misleading information to an American news source. Ms. Renfro, known for being one of Aruba’s biggest cheerleaders told Jane Velez-Mitchell that the Aruban authorities had sent a dive team into the waters surrounding Aruba to photograph what might be skeletal remains. These supposed remains were photographed by an American couple who were diving in the area when they spotted what looked like a human skeleton. They turned the photo over to the FBI and then heard nothing more about it.

The Arubans were informed of the photo and promised to investigate. As always, the Aruban’s made yet another empty promise where it concerns the Natalee Holloway case. Julia reported to Velez-Mitchell that they had taken a “scientific” photo and had sent it to Holland for analysis.

I had my doubts about the veracity of this claim but hoped that for once, they would do the right thing. I was once again wrong in placing my trust in the Aruban authorities. A few days later they announced that they had called off the search for what appeared in the photo claiming that they couldn’t find the exact spot.

Couldn’t find the exact spot? Boats take tourists out to this spot on a daily basis for diving purposes and know exactly where it is. Suddenly, no one could figure out where they had been going every day? Of course, as I mentioned in my previous article the Arubans had no intention of investigating anything or anyone where it concerns the case of Natalee Holloway. They have too much to lose if evidence is uncovered that might incriminate one of their favorite sons and his late father. This would also mean incriminating some powerful Arubans who still remain in power on the island. This would mean admitting that they covered up Natalee’s disappearance and murder.

Julia Renfro also told Jane Velez-Mitchell that Joran can der Sloot comes and goes freely from Holland to Aruba and that no one does anything to stop him or arrest him even after he confessed to disposing of Natalee four different times. Of course, Joran has changed his stories at least four different times so they claim that he has no credibility.

What I see is a liar, not an innocent man. Joran may have changed his story but he still claims to have disposed of Natalee and that should be enough to at least investigate all of his confessions. Obviously for the Arubans it is easier to cast aside the reality of Joran’s own words and deeds and label him as not credible rather than admit that they are allowing a murderer to walk free on their island.

I suppose if Joran walked into the Aruban police headquarters and shouted, “I did it, I killed her and dumped her body into the ocean”, the Aruban authorities would turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to his words.  That’s what they have done thus far so why would yet another confession make a difference?

The truth is that Natalee Holloway was a human being. A young woman with a promising future and a full life ahead of her. Her parents are still grieving her loss and will never get closure or justice as long as Aruba refuses to do the right thing and bring Natalee’s killer to justice. They allowed this evil man to throw away Natalee like a sack of trash and refuse to to do what any civilized country would do in order to solve her murder. Aruba is NOT a civilized place and certainly, no American should grace it’s shores with their presence or their American dollars. The boycott that was called for against this nasty island should be at the forefront of all individuals who plan on vacationing there. Not only will they be protesting this huge miscarriage of justice but they may be protecting themselves and their own children from the same fate that befell Natalee Hollway five years ago.

The Police lie, the editor of a major newspaper gives out false information and the cover-up continues. Don’t go there…don’t spend your money there. It is the only way that we can bring some form of justice to Natalee and her family.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: April 09, 2010, 09:19:54 PM »

O/T

Have a good day all!

Janet

+++++++

I am so so sorry, Janet!

WHEW!!

What am I missing --- can't you just choose the rules you want to play by yourself?? I mean the board and tiles don't change, do they?!!? 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: April 09, 2010, 10:12:37 PM »

http://socyberty.com/issues/more-lies-from-aruba/

More Lies From Aruba

by Meri Ulrich in Issues, March 26, 2010

It never ends…

Julia Renfro, the editor-in-chief of the English-language Aruba Today News Magazine and photographer for Dutch based Bon Dia, has once again given incorrect and misleading information to an American news source. Ms. Renfro, known for being one of Aruba’s biggest cheerleaders told Jane Velez-Mitchell that the Aruban authorities had sent a dive team into the waters surrounding Aruba to photograph what might be skeletal remains. These supposed remains were photographed by an American couple who were diving in the area when they spotted what looked like a human skeleton. They turned the photo over to the FBI and then heard nothing more about it.

The Arubans were informed of the photo and promised to investigate. As always, the Aruban’s made yet another empty promise where it concerns the Natalee Holloway case. Julia reported to Velez-Mitchell that they had taken a “scientific” photo and had sent it to Holland for analysis.

I had my doubts about the veracity of this claim but hoped that for once, they would do the right thing. I was once again wrong in placing my trust in the Aruban authorities. A few days later they announced that they had called off the search for what appeared in the photo claiming that they couldn’t find the exact spot.

Couldn’t find the exact spot? Boats take tourists out to this spot on a daily basis for diving purposes and know exactly where it is. Suddenly, no one could figure out where they had been going every day? Of course, as I mentioned in my previous article the Arubans had no intention of investigating anything or anyone where it concerns the case of Natalee Holloway. They have too much to lose if evidence is uncovered that might incriminate one of their favorite sons and his late father. This would also mean incriminating some powerful Arubans who still remain in power on the island. This would mean admitting that they covered up Natalee’s disappearance and murder.

Julia Renfro also told Jane Velez-Mitchell that Joran can der Sloot comes and goes freely from Holland to Aruba and that no one does anything to stop him or arrest him even after he confessed to disposing of Natalee four different times. Of course, Joran has changed his stories at least four different times so they claim that he has no credibility.

What I see is a liar, not an innocent man. Joran may have changed his story but he still claims to have disposed of Natalee and that should be enough to at least investigate all of his confessions. Obviously for the Arubans it is easier to cast aside the reality of Joran’s own words and deeds and label him as not credible rather than admit that they are allowing a murderer to walk free on their island.

I suppose if Joran walked into the Aruban police headquarters and shouted, “I did it, I killed her and dumped her body into the ocean”, the Aruban authorities would turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to his words.  That’s what they have done thus far so why would yet another confession make a difference?

The truth is that Natalee Holloway was a human being. A young woman with a promising future and a full life ahead of her. Her parents are still grieving her loss and will never get closure or justice as long as Aruba refuses to do the right thing and bring Natalee’s killer to justice. They allowed this evil man to throw away Natalee like a sack of trash and refuse to to do what any civilized country would do in order to solve her murder. Aruba is NOT a civilized place and certainly, no American should grace it’s shores with their presence or their American dollars. The boycott that was called for against this nasty island should be at the forefront of all individuals who plan on vacationing there. Not only will they be protesting this huge miscarriage of justice but they may be protecting themselves and their own children from the same fate that befell Natalee Hollway five years ago.

The Police lie, the editor of a major newspaper gives out false information and the cover-up continues. Don’t go there…don’t spend your money there. It is the only way that we can bring some form of justice to Natalee and her family.

Now that Joran's back, it's GAME ON!  Who wants their child on the same island as him?  Lives are so disposable in that family. Look at what happened with Paulus.  He died and life goes on as if he never mattered to his wife.  She almost seems gleeful from what I have seen.  If they do not respect their own, how can they respect yours?

I would never want to see another human go through what Natalee has or her parents have.  The perp continues to taunt the family and their supporters.  I also would not want to see anyone in a car where some speed demon could disable or kill them.  There is also a lot of crime for such a little spit of an island.  It is just too dangerous.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: April 09, 2010, 10:17:33 PM »

O/T

Have a good day all!

Janet

+++++++

I am so so sorry, Janet!

WHEW!!

What am I missing --- can't you just choose the rules you want to play by yourself?? I mean the board and tiles don't change, do they?!!? 

Oh, my dear man, you have missed the whole point.   To Janet, Scrabble is not just a game, it's a way of life.  What if your partners want to play the new way?  You now don't have the rules to support you.

Seriously though, I was thinking, how could you prove that something was a proper name or not?  You could make anything up and say it was a name in some other country.

I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: April 09, 2010, 10:26:12 PM »

O/T

Have a good day all!

Janet

+++++++

I am so so sorry, Janet!

WHEW!!

Oh, my dear man, you have missed the whole point.   To Janet, Scrabble is not just a game, it's a way of life.  What if your partners want to play the new way?  You now don't have the rules to support you.

Seriously though, I was thinking, how could you prove that something was a proper name or not?  You could make anything up and say it was a name in some other country.

Yeah, think of "Rappers" names -- you could spell them just about ANY way you want!!!!  Monkey Devil!

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: April 09, 2010, 10:47:56 PM »

O/T

Have a good day all!

Janet

+++++++

I am so so sorry, Janet!

WHEW!!

Yeah, think of "Rappers" names -- you could spell them just about ANY way you want!!!!  Monkey Devil!

"But the change is irrelevant to an American Scrabble player. Mattel controls Scrabble only outside the United States and Canada. Here, Hasbro is the maker and marketer of Scrabble. And Hasbro has no plans to introduce a version with new rules, a spokesman said. Scrabble Trickster will not be sold in the United States.

So, for the American Scrabble community, the story is no story."

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.